TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Comments

• FoxelloFoxello Posts: 48
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Bit late I know, but thank you so much for that update TS - whoever you may be! (been trying to work that out all day <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ) It all makes so much sense <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oooh, I think we're getting close now! Keep on watching the World Cup, I think something big is gonna happen <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Also I fell in love with another Elvis song

THE WONDER OF YOU

A must listen for everyone!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:3vc2s18v]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I came across something when I clicked on this link TS posted: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley_phenomenon<!-- m -->

Read this and went... wait...
    Elvis in the 21st century
    Interest in Presley's recordings returned during the buildup to the FIFA World Cup 2002, when Nike used a Junkie XL remixed version of his "A Little Less Conversation" (credited as "Elvis Vs JXL") as the background music to a series of TV commercials featuring international soccer stars.

also this LMP blog post coincidence:
    As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

This sentence is interesting, as well as the choice of words and the capitalization of "The... Scenario" (LMPs doing in the original blog, see <!-- m -->http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =497035326<!-- m --> )

The Scenario?

Featured in latest blog entry: <!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->
  • Matthew 24:1-34 (Amplified Bible)

Matthew 24

1JESUS DEPARTED from the temple area and was going on His way when His disciples came up to Him to call His attention to the buildings of the temple and point them out to Him.
    2But He answered them, Do you see all these? Truly I tell you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.

3While He was seated on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately and said, Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end (the completion, the consummation) of the age?

4Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error].

5For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray.

6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place;

8All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

9Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

10And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred.

11And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error.

12And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity,

13But he who endures to the end will be saved.

14And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.

15So when you see the appalling sacrilege [the abomination that astonishes and makes desolate], spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the Holy Place--let the reader take notice and ponder and consider and heed [this]

16Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains;

17Let him who is on the housetop not come down and go into the house to take anything;

18And let him who is in the field not turn back to get his overcoat.

19And alas for the women who are pregnant and for those who have nursing babies in those days!

20Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.

21For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now--no, and never will be [again].

22And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (God's chosen ones) those days will be shortened.

23If anyone says to you then, Behold, here is the Christ (the Messiah)! or, There He is!--do not believe it.

24For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones).

25See, I have warned you beforehand.

26So if they say to you, Behold, He is in the wilderness (desert)--do not go out there; if they tell you, Behold, He is in the secret places or inner rooms--do not believe it.

27For just as the lightning flashes from the east and shines and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

28Wherever there is a fallen body (a corpse), there the vultures (or eagles) will flock together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not shed its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn and beat their breasts and lament in anguish, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory [in brilliancy and splendor].

31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect (His chosen ones) from the four winds, [even] from one end of the universe to the other.

32From the fig tree learn this lesson: as soon as its young shoots become soft and tender and it puts out its leaves, you know of a surety that summer is near.

33So also when you see these signs, all taken together, coming to pass, you may know of a surety that He is near, at the very doors.

34Truly I tell you, this generation (the whole multitude of people living at the same time, in a definite, given period) will not pass away till all these things taken together take place.

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I came across something when I clicked on this link TS posted: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley_phenomenon<!-- m -->

Read this and went... wait...
    Elvis in the 21st century
    Interest in Presley's recordings returned during the buildup to the FIFA World Cup 2002, when Nike used a Junkie XL remixed version of his "A Little Less Conversation" (credited as "Elvis Vs JXL") as the background music to a series of TV commercials featuring international soccer stars.

also this LMP blog post coincidence:
    As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

This sentence is interesting, as well as the choice of words and the capitalization of "The... Scenario" (LMPs doing in the original blog, see <!-- m -->http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =497035326<!-- m --> )

The Scenario?

Featured in latest blog entry: <!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->

I read these. They're both really interesting finds. What also popped out at me was the very end of her entry:
    I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.

He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.

I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.

The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.

That's a lot of times to reiterate the word "hope". Could it be that she knew what he was getting at when they had that conversation, just that she might not've known what his reasons behind pulling the hoax off was at the time? And that "This Scenario" thing is pretty interesting. Often hitting the 'shift' button for capital letters is a conscious thing... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Not something you do on accident. Whether it was for emphasis or something more is the question. Or maybe that isn't the question at all.
    And yeah. He DID know exactly how his fate would be planned out. She WOULD say something like that, given the fact that her father knew how HIS fate was going to be played out too. And look what we've found.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    imo what TS means is not important ...This guessing game will not solve anything <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i'm just trying to change the focus ...

TS - TIAISTUDY done <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What do you mean?

1-3. What Does the Username “TS” Stand For? (Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm)

As far as the person(s) operating TIAI (dot-com): many people are not concerned who it is; they just see the importance of the message, and the evidence that it is genuine, and that is sufficient for them.

Others have tried to name a specific person behind it—such as Marlon Jackson, or someone with the personal initials of “TS”. If it really is Marlon, then surely TIAI would be genuine; however, even if I claimed to be Marlon, this would not prove that I really am Marlon. This is why I asked people to go by the evidence that the information is genuine, and not by my claim of who I am or where I got the information.

On the other hand, if I claimed to be someone with the initials of “TS”—this would not prove that I really have those initials; in fact, it wouldn’t even prove that I am not Marlon! And even if I really did have these initials, how could that be any evidence whatsoever that TIAI is or is not genuine??? And yet several have dismissed TIAI, merely on this idea that I have these personal initials!

For the sake of argument, let’s assume that I do have these personal initials—and if this fact became known, then that alone would prove TIAI to be a fake. Do you suppose that if this were actually the case, I would be so careless as to use “TS” for a username??? After all of the time and thought that was put into TIAI and STUDY: would “TS” thoughtlessly be picked for a username, if it would (supposedly) prove that TIAI is fake? Have any of you TIAI objectors stopped to think about how flimsy your objections really are? And by the way: did any of you sharp investigators notice that “TS” is an abbreviation for T-IAI and S-TUDY??

Several people misunderstood the following statement, which was in TIAI Revealed, Part 1: “I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.”

The point here, especially taken in the wider context, is that I am not asking anyone to believe the information based upon my claim of who is behind TIAI, and/or where the information came from. For example, if I claimed to be Marlon, many would not believe that I am Marlon just because I say so. The words “many would not believe me if I told you”, refer to the previous phrase: “how I got this information”—it is not the information itself that many would not believe, if I told you where I got it.
    I know all that, LOL! I was just wondering what you meant by that one sentence in italics, how you put the word 'done' but I know what you mean!
  • 4. Final thoughts
    The Ark of the Covenant and the This is it DVD Easter eggs were referred to in TS earlier posts and may yet provide further 'clues'... in due time?

The Ark of the Covenant was supposed to be unveiled on June 26 2009, but that never happened.

Ark of the Covenant' about to be unveiled?
    <!-- m -->http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=102119<!-- m -->

Holy Ark Announcement Due on Friday
    <!-- m -->http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132067<!-- m -->

Ark Of The Covenant Revealed - UPDATE
    <!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/2 ... 21519.html<!-- m -->
  • GalinaGalina Posts: 23
    Hello, friends!
    I've found a very interesting article. I think this is a direct proof that we all are in danger. NWO leaders are preparing for something bad.

Sat Jul 19, 2008
    ‘Doomsday Seed Vault’ in the Arctic
    Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants know something we don’t

by F. William Engdahl

One thing Microsoft founder Bill Gates can’t be accused of is sloth. He was already programming at 14, founded Microsoft at age 20 while still a student at Harvard. By 1995 he had been listed by Forbes as the world’s richest man from being the largest shareholder in his Microsoft, a company which his relentless drive built into a de facto monopoly in software systems for personal computers.

In 2006 when most people in such a situation might think of retiring to a quiet Pacific island, Bill Gates decided to devote his energies to his Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the world’s largest ‘transparent’ private foundation as it says, with a whopping $34.6 billion endowment and a legal necessity to spend $1.5 billion a year on charitable projects around the world to maintain its tax free charitable status. A gift from friend and business associate, mega-investor Warren Buffett in 2006, of some $30 billion worth of shares in Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway put the Gates’ foundation into the league where it spends almost the amount of the entire annual budget of the United Nations’ World Health Organization.

So when Bill Gates decides through the Gates Foundation to invest some $30 million of their hard earned money in a project, it is worth looking at.

No project is more interesting at the moment than a curious project in one of the world’s most remote spots, Svalbard. Bill Gates is investing millions in a seed bank on the Barents Sea near the Arctic Ocean, some 1,100 kilometers from the North Pole. Svalbard is a barren piece of rock claimed by Norway and ceded in 1925 by international treaty (see map).
    On this God-forsaken island Bill Gates is investing tens of his millions along with the Rockefeller Foundation, Monsanto Corporation, Syngenta Foundation and the Government of Norway, among others, in what is called the ‘doomsday seed bank.’ Officially the project is named the Svalbard Global Seed Vault on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen, part of the Svalbard island group.
    The seed bank is being built inside a mountain on Spitsbergen Island near the small village of Longyearbyen. It’s almost ready for ‘business’ according to their releases. The bank will have dual blast-proof doors with motion sensors, two airlocks, and walls of steel-reinforced concrete one meter thick. It will contain up to three million different varieties of seeds from the entire world, ‘so that crop diversity can be conserved for the future,’ according to the Norwegian government. Seeds will be specially wrapped to exclude moisture. There will be no full-time staff, but the vault’s relative inaccessibility will facilitate monitoring any possible human activity.
    Did we miss something here? Their press release stated, ‘so that crop diversity can be conserved for the future.’ What future do the seed bank’s sponsors foresee, that would threaten the global availability of current seeds, almost all of which are already well protected in designated seed banks around the world?
    Anytime Bill Gates, the Rockefeller Foundation, Monsanto and Syngenta get together on a common project, it’s worth digging a bit deeper behind the rocks on Spitsbergen. When we do we find some fascinating things.
    The first notable point is who is sponsoring the doomsday seed vault. Here joining the Norwegians are, as noted, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; the US agribusiness giant DuPont/Pioneer Hi-Bred, one of the world’s largest owners of patented genetically-modified (GMO) plant seeds and related agrichemicals; Syngenta, the Swiss-based major GMO seed and agrichemicals company through its Syngenta Foundation; the Rockefeller Foundation, the private group who created the “gene revolution with over $100 million of seed money since the 1970’s; CGIAR, the global network created by the Rockefeller Foundation to promote its ideal of genetic purity through agriculture change.
    Why now Svalbard?
    We can legitimately ask why Bill Gates and the Rockefeller Foundation along with the major genetic engineering agribusiness giants such as DuPont and Syngenta, along with CGIAR are building the Doomsday Seed Vault in the Arctic.
    Who uses such a seed bank in the first place? Plant breeders and researchers are the major users of gene banks. Today’s largest plant breeders are Monsanto, DuPont, Syngenta and Dow Chemical, the global plant-patenting GMO giants. Since early in 2007 Monsanto holds world patent rights together with the United States Government for plant so-called ‘Terminator’ or Genetic Use Restriction Technology (GURT). Terminator is an ominous technology by which a patented commercial seed commits ‘suicide’ after one harvest. Control by private seed companies is total. Such control and power over the food chain has never before in the history of mankind existed.
    This clever genetically engineered terminator trait forces farmers to return every year to Monsanto or other GMO seed suppliers to get new seeds for rice, soybeans, corn, wheat whatever major crops they need to feed their population. If broadly introduced around the world, it could within perhaps a decade or so make the world’s majority of food producers new feudal serfs in bondage to three or four giant seed companies such as Monsanto or DuPont or Dow Chemical.
    That, of course, could also open the door to have those private companies, perhaps under orders from their host government, Washington, deny seeds to one or another developing country whose politics happened to go against Washington’s. Those who say ‘It can’t happen here’ should look more closely at current global events. The mere existence of that concentration of power in three or four private US-based agribusiness giants is grounds for legally banning all GMO crops even were their harvest gains real, which they manifestly are not.
    These private companies, Monsanto, DuPont, Dow Chemical hardly have an unsullied record in terms of stewardship of human life. They developed and proliferated such innovations as dioxin, PCBs, Agent Orange. They covered up for decades clear evidence of carcinogenic and other severe human health consequences of use of the toxic chemicals. They have buried serious scientific reports that the world’s most widespread herbicide, glyphosate, the essential ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide that is tied to purchase of most Monsanto genetically engineered seeds, is toxic when it seeps into drinking water.9 Denmark banned glyphosate in 2003 when it confirmed it has contaminated the country’s groundwater.10
    The diversity stored in seed gene banks is the raw material for plant breeding and for a great deal of basic biological research. Several hundred thousand samples are distributed annually for such purposes. The UN’s FAO lists some 1400 seed banks around the world, the largest being held by the United States Government. Other large banks are held by China, Russia, Japan, India, South Korea, Germany and Canada in descending order of size. In addition, CGIAR operates a chain of seed banks in select centers around the world.
    CGIAR, set up in 1972 by the Rockefeller Foundation and Ford Foundation to spread their Green Revolution agribusiness model, controls most of the private seed banks from the Philippines to Syria to Kenya. In all these present seed banks hold more than six and a half million seed varieties, almost two million of which are ‘distinct.’ Svalbard’s Doomsday Vault will have a capacity to house four and a half million different seeds.
  • Hello, friends!
    I've found a very interesting article. I think this is a direct proof that we all are in danger. NWO leaders are preparing for something bad.

Sat Jul 19, 2008
    ‘Doomsday Seed Vault’ in the Arctic
    Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants know something we don’t

by F. William Engdahl

One thing Microsoft founder Bill Gates can’t be accused of is sloth. He was already programming at 14, founded Microsoft at age 20 while still a student at Harvard. By 1995 he had been listed by Forbes as the world’s richest man from being the largest shareholder in his Microsoft, a company which his relentless drive built into a de facto monopoly in software systems for personal computers.

In 2006 when most people in such a situation might think of retiring to a quiet Pacific island, Bill Gates decided to devote his energies to his Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the world’s largest ‘transparent’ private foundation as it says, with a whopping $34.6 billion endowment and a legal necessity to spend $1.5 billion a year on charitable projects around the world to maintain its tax free charitable status. A gift from friend and business associate, mega-investor Warren Buffett in 2006, of some $30 billion worth of shares in Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway put the Gates’ foundation into the league where it spends almost the amount of the entire annual budget of the United Nations’ World Health Organization.

So when Bill Gates decides through the Gates Foundation to invest some $30 million of their hard earned money in a project, it is worth looking at.

No project is more interesting at the moment than a curious project in one of the world’s most remote spots, Svalbard. Bill Gates is investing millions in a seed bank on the Barents Sea near the Arctic Ocean, some 1,100 kilometers from the North Pole. Svalbard is a barren piece of rock claimed by Norway and ceded in 1925 by international treaty (see map).
    On this God-forsaken island Bill Gates is investing tens of his millions along with the Rockefeller Foundation, Monsanto Corporation, Syngenta Foundation and the Government of Norway, among others, in what is called the ‘doomsday seed bank.’ Officially the project is named the Svalbard Global Seed Vault on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen, part of the Svalbard island group.
    The seed bank is being built inside a mountain on Spitsbergen Island near the small village of Longyearbyen. It’s almost ready for ‘business’ according to their releases. The bank will have dual blast-proof doors with motion sensors, two airlocks, and walls of steel-reinforced concrete one meter thick. It will contain up to three million different varieties of seeds from the entire world, ‘so that crop diversity can be conserved for the future,’ according to the Norwegian government. Seeds will be specially wrapped to exclude moisture. There will be no full-time staff, but the vault’s relative inaccessibility will facilitate monitoring any possible human activity.
    Did we miss something here? Their press release stated, ‘so that crop diversity can be conserved for the future.’ What future do the seed bank’s sponsors foresee, that would threaten the global availability of current seeds, almost all of which are already well protected in designated seed banks around the world?
    Anytime Bill Gates, the Rockefeller Foundation, Monsanto and Syngenta get together on a common project, it’s worth digging a bit deeper behind the rocks on Spitsbergen. When we do we find some fascinating things.
    The first notable point is who is sponsoring the doomsday seed vault. Here joining the Norwegians are, as noted, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; the US agribusiness giant DuPont/Pioneer Hi-Bred, one of the world’s largest owners of patented genetically-modified (GMO) plant seeds and related agrichemicals; Syngenta, the Swiss-based major GMO seed and agrichemicals company through its Syngenta Foundation; the Rockefeller Foundation, the private group who created the “gene revolution with over $100 million of seed money since the 1970’s; CGIAR, the global network created by the Rockefeller Foundation to promote its ideal of genetic purity through agriculture change.
    Why now Svalbard?
    We can legitimately ask why Bill Gates and the Rockefeller Foundation along with the major genetic engineering agribusiness giants such as DuPont and Syngenta, along with CGIAR are building the Doomsday Seed Vault in the Arctic.
    Who uses such a seed bank in the first place? Plant breeders and researchers are the major users of gene banks. Today’s largest plant breeders are Monsanto, DuPont, Syngenta and Dow Chemical, the global plant-patenting GMO giants. Since early in 2007 Monsanto holds world patent rights together with the United States Government for plant so-called ‘Terminator’ or Genetic Use Restriction Technology (GURT). Terminator is an ominous technology by which a patented commercial seed commits ‘suicide’ after one harvest. Control by private seed companies is total. Such control and power over the food chain has never before in the history of mankind existed.
    This clever genetically engineered terminator trait forces farmers to return every year to Monsanto or other GMO seed suppliers to get new seeds for rice, soybeans, corn, wheat whatever major crops they need to feed their population. If broadly introduced around the world, it could within perhaps a decade or so make the world’s majority of food producers new feudal serfs in bondage to three or four giant seed companies such as Monsanto or DuPont or Dow Chemical.
    That, of course, could also open the door to have those private companies, perhaps under orders from their host government, Washington, deny seeds to one or another developing country whose politics happened to go against Washington’s. Those who say ‘It can’t happen here’ should look more closely at current global events. The mere existence of that concentration of power in three or four private US-based agribusiness giants is grounds for legally banning all GMO crops even were their harvest gains real, which they manifestly are not.
    These private companies, Monsanto, DuPont, Dow Chemical hardly have an unsullied record in terms of stewardship of human life. They developed and proliferated such innovations as dioxin, PCBs, Agent Orange. They covered up for decades clear evidence of carcinogenic and other severe human health consequences of use of the toxic chemicals. They have buried serious scientific reports that the world’s most widespread herbicide, glyphosate, the essential ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide that is tied to purchase of most Monsanto genetically engineered seeds, is toxic when it seeps into drinking water.9 Denmark banned glyphosate in 2003 when it confirmed it has contaminated the country’s groundwater.10
    The diversity stored in seed gene banks is the raw material for plant breeding and for a great deal of basic biological research. Several hundred thousand samples are distributed annually for such purposes. The UN’s FAO lists some 1400 seed banks around the world, the largest being held by the United States Government. Other large banks are held by China, Russia, Japan, India, South Korea, Germany and Canada in descending order of size. In addition, CGIAR operates a chain of seed banks in select centers around the world.
    CGIAR, set up in 1972 by the Rockefeller Foundation and Ford Foundation to spread their Green Revolution agribusiness model, controls most of the private seed banks from the Philippines to Syria to Kenya. In all these present seed banks hold more than six and a half million seed varieties, almost two million of which are ‘distinct.’ Svalbard’s Doomsday Vault will have a capacity to house four and a half million different seeds.
    Sorry but I am not the smartest person on the block. Can you tell me what this means? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I don't really understand it all.
  • It really must be true because the more I read the more I am convinced that Elvis may actually still be ALIVE! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I see people trying to work out the significance of the posting times and dates. TS explained in Update #3 that you need to change your Board Preferences in the User Control Panel to Pacific Time if you want to see the correct time for a TS post. Otherwise you’re basing your understanding on the default UTS time or your own time zone. So for people new to this:

Pacific Time
    Update #5a: Posted May 12th 2010 at 5:12 or 5-12-2010 at 5:12.
    (TS does not seem to use 24h time.)
    This date includes the time of the 911 call 12:21 and is 5 months after TS first post 12-21-2009.

You can also see 12:21 in these posts:
    TIAI Revealed Parts 1 to 5 posted 12-21-2009
    TIAI Revealed Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009
    TIAI Update #4c posted 03-12-2010 at 12:21pm

TS skipped a month in the Updates during April which aligned the Update No. with the calendar month.

The Update title DO you Think 4 your Self with OTS OF TMZ SHOW going down from the D gives 12 points so the final point of Update 5 is 5-12. Same as the date and time.

The posting date is evidence that TS had prior knowledge about the subject of the later redirect about the Elvis/Eliza connection. There was a conversation that occurred on 5/12 that was not made known on that web page until the next day.

(The whole date 5-12-2010 adds to 11, short date 5-12-10 to 9 and the time 5:12 to 8. Also in 12th 2010 :12 you can see 111, 222 and if you add each group if 21 or 12 you can see 333. I don't know if any of this is intentional.)

The UTS time of Update 5, May 12th 2010 at 12:12 maybe coincided with the PT time to connect to the London Dome – O2 Arena?

TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis DOuble-bam This Summer
    TS for the first time lower cased ai and u to make it easy for us to see TIME, DOTS, TS and This Summer.
    Also DOME? MID?

Did TS post update #6 operating on daylight saving time?
    A Pacific Time (PT) time of 7:16 could mean July 7.
    The Pacific Daylight Time is 8:16.

What happened August 16, 1977?

To change to PDT time you need to go to Board preferences in the control panel, change to PT time then choose yes for Summer time.

Summer Time- reminds me of the Autopsy Report and the blood analysis of Trauma Gershwin.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Did TS post update #6 operating on daylight saving time?
    A Pacific Time (PT) time of 7:16 could mean July 7.
    The Pacific Daylight Time is 8:16.

What happened August 16, 1977?

To change to PDT time you need to go to Board preferences in the control panel, change to PT time then choose yes for Summer time.

Summer Time- reminds me of the Autopsy Report and the blood analysis of Trauma Gershwin.

And again July 7 comes up. I really think we can expect something on that day, not sure if it will be a bam, a double bam or something else that will be interesting, but I do think we need to keep our eyes open on that date: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11228<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    I usually don’t say much on the board because there is so much information and so much to be said, but I think this would be an appropriate time to speak what I feel in my heart. I don’t really think that any of the Jacksons would communicate to anyone on a public board. There is to much that can be scrutinized, and taken out of context on both sides of the communication and I don’t really think that their legal representatives would advise that they use this medium. With that said I don’t think we would have to worry about their opinion or lack thereof about “TS or TIAI”. Thank God for TS and TIAI.

As for the bottom line about what Michael has intended to achieve with this entire endeavor, let me say that it has been carefully and meticulously and prayerfully in the planning for years. Remember, Michael said he reads the Holy Bible every day and talks with God throughout the day. He clearly has said many times to many people that God was his strength. Michael wanted to be like JESUS. Tom Mesereau stated that after the verdict was given in 2005 they went back to Neverland, and Michael went straight into the house and Tom went looking for him and found him in his bedroom talking to God.

How absolutely moving is that, to represent Michael’s relationship with our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus. So it would stand to reason that Michael knows exactly what we are faced with in this time on earth. Michael respected all religions but Michael is a Christian and Christianity is not a religion, it means to be Christ like, it is a way of being. It is not about rules and regulations, it is about LOVE and a relationship with our loving Heavenly Father. Michael would never publicly speak of his feelings or his convictions of the heart, because he did not want to offend others by his personal ideals, and he could not do this due to contractual business.

But none the less Michael still knew what is to come. He knows there is absolutely nothing that we or anyone else can do about what is coming on the earth. The bible prophesies in the book of Daniel, and in Revelations, has to be fulfilled. And since we know Michael is a genius, believe me, he knows his bible.
    Daniel 12:1 I believe is speaking directly of Michael. The King James version reads as follows:
    1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

In the bible it speaks of two Michaels…The Archangel, which is just that, and the great prince. These are two separate entities. One is an angel and one is a human. It says Michael the great prince which standeth for the Children of thy people. Not just people but the children. Michael is considered a prince and a king in some parts of the world. I believe the prophet Daniel saw our precious Michael and what he is about to do in the world. So with that being said, Michael knows Christ is coming back and we can’t save the world, that is something that Jesus does when he return.

However, we can take measures to save ourselves and THAT is the message that Michael is trying so desperately to make us understand. How that is done is up to YOU! The bible tells what we must do to be saved. Please take a look at

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/navibl<!-- m -->

Michael will be protected upon his return and he will bring such an awakening along with him, that masses with stand up and acknowledge the truth that Michael understands. Michael was persecuted for years over this knowledge and these powers that be were out to stop him at all cost. The bible says we wrestle not again flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers of darkness, so we physically can’t do anything about this, but we can spread this message of wakening to those around us, and prepare our hearts and minds as we are told in God’s word. I hope no one is offended by my opinions, or the facts that are stated in the bible. Also be sure to look at “Reflections of the Dance”

<!-- m -->http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/The-Man.html<!-- m -->

God Bless each and every one of your precious hearts.
    Victoria
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Lately we've been looking at connecting the dots and when I was watching the movie 2012 again with some friends tonight, I heard this for the first time. In the movie, Dr Helmsley talks of the scientist from India who perished and that He was the man who connected all the dots. Then he went on to say open the doors so others can get on board the ark and be saved.
    Was Mike the man who connected all the dots and realized that the only way to wake humanity up enmass was to hoax His death to get their attention. So they could be saved? I'm sorry to get preachy, but I'm thinking of a scripture in Mathew chapter 24 verse 14
    "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."
    Mike said it's all of LOVE. Is this the reason for the hoax. He loves and cares so much that He wants everyone to have that chance?
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ..even if Bow is debunked in this site,she said one month ago that Michael will come back,and he will not be alone.There will be someone standing with him. People have asked if it will be Janet or some other family member,but she said she was not allowed to answer,same as she was not allowed to answer questions concerning The Presley family.
    Maybe it is just a coincidence..but I just wanted to share. I know many people here don't trust that girl... Doesn't matter..Me also I can't say she is legit,but I read sometimes her posts.
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    ..even if Bow is debunked in this site,she said one month ago that Michael will come back,and he will not be alone.There will be someone standing with him. People have asked if it will be Janet or some other family member,but she said she was not allowed to answer,same as she was not allowed to answer questions concerning The Presley family.
    Maybe it is just a coincidence..but I just wanted to share. I know many people here don't trust that girl... Doesn't matter..Me also I can't say she is legit,but I read sometimes her posts.

OH PLEASE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> NOT BOW! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    elvis WON'T come back!
  • Maybe TIME DOTS is referring to the time that TMZ's posts the articles.

Yesterdays Articles

Justice4MJ Has Gift4MJ ... But Will They GiveIt2MJ?
    Originally posted Jun 21st 2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    6 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 5

4, 5, 6, 111, 222 (111 Symbol of the Trinity of God, 222 Represent the Temple, the Earth.)
    4 + 5 + 6 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6
    1 + 1 + 1 = 3
    2 + 2 + 2 = 6
    6 + 3 + 6 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6 ( 6 has dual meanings - Represent the imperfection, the sin, the Evil. Number of the "man-animal"; not conscious of his divinity. Perfect number with several associations to Jesus)

3, 666 (number of the beast or Satan)
    or 3 x 6 = 36
    Represent the devil or Satan, as well as the evil which it personifies.
    http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu36.php

3 + 6 = 9 (9 is the Number of the patience, the meditation. Number of the harmony. It is the expression of "the power of the Holy Spirit". Symbol of the creation and the life. Nine is the number of the one who accomplishes the divine will.)

6 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 5 = 24

Friends Say Katherine Jackson is Joe's Puppet
    Originally posted Jun 21st 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    6 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 1

6, 22, 111 (22 Represents the movement, the infinity. Represent the creation. Symbolizes the end of a cycle, and for the man, the end of the obligatory reincarnations on the earth.)
    2 + 2 = 4
    1 + 1 + 1 = 3

6 + 4 + 3 = 13, 1 +3 = 4 (4 Represents the union of the three Persons of the Saint Trinity in only one Being. Symbol of the totality, Number of the double duality)

6 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 13

Conrad Murray -- Friday Will Be An Ordinary Day
    Originally posted Jun 21st 2010 9:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    6 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 9

6, 9, 11, 22 (11 is the Symbol of the interior fight. Represent the transgression of the law; cosmic sin. Number of the martyrdom. Number of the knowledge of God.)

6 + 9 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6
    1 + 1 = 2
    2 + 2 = 4

6 + 2 + 4 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3 ( 3 is the Number representing the Holy Trinity, Number of the Holy Spirit, Number of the man)

6 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 9 = 21

Showdown Between Katherine and MJ Estate
    Originally posted Jun 21st 2010 12:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
    6 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2

6, 111, 222

1 + 1 + 1 = 3
    2 + 2 + 2 = 6
    6 + 3 + 6 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6

3, 666
    or 3 x 6 = 36

3 + 6 = 9

6 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 15

Katherine Jackson's MJ Book -- The Photos
    Originally posted Jun 21st 2010 4:07 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
    6 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 4 - 7

4, 6, 7, 22, 111

4 + 6 + 7 = 17, 1 + 7 = 8 ( 8 is the Number of the perfection, the infinity. Symbol of the cosmic Christ.)
    2 + 2 = 4
    1 + 1 + 1 = 3

8 + 4 + 3 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6

6 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 4 + 7 = 23

Now if we add up all the TIME DOTS of the articles for yesterday
    24 + 13 + 21 + 15 + 23 = 96

9 + 6 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6

Six is Michael's life Path Number according to numerology
    http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/numerology/path6.htm

If you reverse the order of the number 96 to 69
    You get the Yin Yang symbol

yin_yang.gif

Chinese Yin Yang symbols represent perfect balance. The whole of Chinese philosophy stems from the concept of Yin and Yang – opposites interacting and supposedly the seed of all things. For example, evil results from an imbalance in Yin and Yang, and good comes from the two being in harmonic balance.
    This is also central to the idea to Dualism
    http://www.whats-your-sign.com/yin-yang-symbols.html

This symbol was shown repeatedly, on the big screen,during the Memorial at The Staples Centre.

13.jpg

69 can also represent "As Above, So Below"
    This phrase comes from the beginning of EGYPTIAN The Emerald Tablet

phpKRCHgnPM.jpg

and embraces the entire system of traditional and modern magic which was inscribed upon the tablet in cryptic wording by Hermes Trismegistus. The significance of this phrase is that it is believed to hold the key to all mysteries. All systems of magic are claimed to function by this formula. "'That which is above is the same as that which is below'...Macrocosmos is the same as microcosmos. The universe is the same as God, God is the same as man, man is the same as the cell, the cell is the same as the atom, the atom is the same as...and so on, ad infinitum."

This message theorizes that man is the counterpart of God on earth; as God is man's counterpart in heaven. Therefore, it is a statement of an ancient belief that man's actions on earth parallel the actions of God in heaven. This pivots on the belief that "all things have their birth from this One Thing by adaptation."
    http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/a/below_above.html

I already wrote about this in the thread on Arithmomancy
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11049&hilit=+arithmancy

I don't know if this works for everyday or not but it did for yesterday.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450

OH PLEASE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> NOT BOW! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    elvis WON'T come back!

I don't think also...
    but ..is TS saying that?That Elvis will Bam together with Michael? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ..even if Bow is debunked in this site,she said one month ago that Michael will come back,and he will not be alone.There will be someone standing with him. People have asked if it will be Janet or some other family member,but she said she was not allowed to answer,same as she was not allowed to answer questions concerning The Presley family.

elvis WON'T come back!

I don't think also...
    but ..is TS saying that?That Elvis will Bam together with Michael? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

As far as Elvis returning to public life, that really isn't what was said. That part was as follows and does not necessarily mean a PHYSICAL "BAM" by Elvis but does suggest a physical one by Michael.

TS said:

"Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public)."
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley_phenomenon<!-- m -->

There is a belief in some quarters that Presley did not die in 1977, that he is still alive, that he went into hiding for various reasons. This claim is allegedly backed up by thousands of so-called Elvis sightings that have occurred in the years since his death.[16] Critics of the notion state that a number of Presley impersonators can easily be mistaken for Presley and that the urban legend is merely the result of fans not wanting to accept his death.

Two tabloid newspapers, the Weekly World News and The Sun[citation needed], ran articles covering the continuing "life" of Presley after his death, in great detail, including a broken leg from a motorcycle accident, all the way up to his purported "real death" in the mid 1990s.[citation needed] However, since his "real death", the Weekly World News has continued to claim he is still alive, thus contradicting its initial story. In his book, Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive (2005), Bill Beeny claims to have conducted DNA testing on two tissues of Presley—one of the singer when he was alive, and one of the supposed dead body. According to the author, the two did not match. Therefore, he concludes, Presley's death may have been faked.[citation needed]

The so-called Wax Body Theory remains intriguing, when considering the following circumstances, presented as facts by its various supporters:[17]

1. Elvis Presley's custom-made coffin weighed 900 pounds. Funeral attendants reported that the air around it was unusually cool, leading to suspicion of a built-in AC unit to keep a wax body (i.e. replica of Elvis' corpse) cool;

2. The face presented to the mourners featured oddly arched eyebrows and a pug nose, even though Elvis had undergone rhinoplasty (a nose job) to elongate his rather Native American-looking nose into a classical one for his movie career in Hollywood;

3. Elvis weighed approximately 250 pounds at the time of his "death", but his death certificate reduced this to a mere 170 pounds, in keeping with the appearance of the wax body;[citation needed]

4. Elvis was a karate expert with an 8th degree black belt, so his hands were visibly calloused, whereas the body laid in the coffin had soft and pudgy, rather effeminate hands;[citation needed]

5. One of the trademark Presley sideburns came off because the wax body was seen to be "sweating", i.e. melting, and a hairdresser later reported gluing it back on;[citation needed]

6. Two hours after the public announcement of Elvis' death, a man who looked like a dead ringer for Elvis purchased a plane ticket for Buenos Aires under the name of John Burrows, an alias Elvis had used on several occasions, and one that was reported in government documents;[citation needed]

7. A number of Elvis' most prized books such as his Bible, Chiro's Book of Numbers, and the Autobiography of a Yogi all disappeared after his alleged death, never to be recovered;[citation needed]

8. Elvis' record company RCA showed uncanny foresight by releasing millions of his recordings and merchandise, and his manager Colonel Tom Parker was spotted wearing a pair of Hawaiian shorts on the day of the funeral, a sign of remarkable disrespect in any culture, if it had not been for the fact that he had no reason to mourn [18];[citation needed]

9. Two days before his alleged death, Elvis called a lady friend named Miss Foster to tell her he had canceled his upcoming tour and that she should not believe anything she would read about him. A polygraph test described in "Elvis, Where Are You?" showed that she was not lying;[citation needed]

10. A former paramour named Lucy de Barbin received a single rose in the mail on the day after Elvis' alleged death with a card identifying the sender as "El Lancelot", her secret pet name for Elvis, unbeknownst to anyone else;[citation needed]

11. Elvis was fascinated by Numerology - adding the numbers contained in the date of his alleged death (16 August 1977) yields 2001, the title of his favorite movie in which the hero plans his immortality in the bathroom;[citation needed]

12. To this day, no one has ever stepped forward to collect Elvis Presley's life insurance policy;[citation needed]

13. Graphology experts have proven that the signature on his death certificate is Elvis' own handwriting;[citation needed]

14. On his last concert tour in the summer of 1977, Elvis regularly quipped that although he did not look his best right now, he would look good in his coffin [2].[citation needed]

15. A certified psychiatrist and practising physician from Kansas City named Dr. Donald Hinton (not to be confused with Elvis impersonator Don Hinton) would testify in a court of law that his book "The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley: In His Own Words" was co-written with "Jesse" (Elvis' assumed new identity under the name of his stillborn twin brother) and contains nothing but the truth, as proven by a lie detector test [3];

16. Dr Hinton is in possession of Elvis memorabilia such as a pair of cufflinks presented to Elvis by his former girlfriend Ann-Margret and pajamas given to him by Muhammad Ali[4];

17. A half-sister of Elvis' named Eliza Alice Presley has stepped forward to confirm the existence of "Jesse", as proven by DNA tests [5];

18. All photographs taken at the death scene have mysteriously disappeared, as have the toxicology reports;[citation needed]

19. Elvis' valuable jewellery and photographs of Priscilla Presley and Lisa Marie Presley were missing from Graceland [6].[citation needed]

Both ETAs and the belief that Presley still lives figure into the story of Bubba Ho-tep, which features him living in a Texas nursing home after switching lives with a Presley impersonator (Presley goes so far as to make a living "impersonating" himself). According to the movie, it was the impersonator who died in 1977, but the documentation of the switch was accidentally destroyed, preventing Presley from ever reclaiming his "real" life.[citation needed]

There was even a television show about the life and death of Presley, called 'The Elvis Files' "endeavoring to present" evidence for the possibility that Presley is still alive. Some people believe that they had seen 'the King', and handwriting experts declare that they have seen notes written by Presley after his demise. A background of spooky music accompanied all of the testimonies." Although "the evidence presented on that program was extremely weak," it convinced 79 percent of the viewers who cast their votes to believe Presley is still alive.

Television shows have also been used to demonstrate the comic element of the situation. One such example was the BBC television show called Give My Head Peace. A Christmas special entitled "The King and I"[19] featured a plot line of Presley saving one of the characters (Andy) from a very dangerous situation. After telling his friends the story, everyone is convinced that he is suffering from mental illness and in a bid to save him from the psychiatric ward, Mervyn (Andy's friend) takes him to Graceland to show him Presley's grave and shock him back to reality. The plan backfires and Andy insists on digging up Presley's coffin to check inside. After being chased back to Belfast, Mervyn is shocked into believing Andy in a comedy ending when Presley himself (played by impersonator Martin Fox[20]) pops around to check if Andy is okay. Rock band Living Colour took their own humorous jab at the situation with their song Elvis is Dead on the album Time's Up.

The doctors who performed the autopsy of Presley have also commented on the situation. "Now in an autopsy, the doctor removes and examines the heart, the brain, and various other essential internal organs. To get to these essential organs, the doctor has to do various cuts and incisions. To quote the doctor, 'If he wasn't dead before I did the autopsy, he sure was afterwards!'"[21]
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    Lately we've been looking at connecting the dots and when I was watching the movie 2012 again with some friends tonight, I heard this for the first time. In the movie, Dr Helmsley talks of the scientist from India who perished and that He was the man who connected all the dots. Then he went on to say open the doors so others can get on board the ark and be saved.
    Was Mike the man who connected all the dots and realized that the only way to wake humanity up enmass was to hoax His death to get their attention. So they could be saved? I'm sorry to get preachy, but I'm thinking of a scripture in Mathew chapter 24 verse 14
    "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."
    Mike said it's all of LOVE. Is this the reason for the hoax. He loves and cares so much that He wants everyone to have that chance?

Amen...I have always BeLIEved that Michael was here for this mission in the end...
  • angelangel Posts: 349

Amen...I have always BeLIEved that Michael was here for this mission in the end...
    Bless you both, Victoria and RK....I think you may be right.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

Bless you both, Victoria and RK....I think you may be right.
    ad another one to the list <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Hi guys...
    sorry i only read the first and last page of this thread because there's really a lot to analyse. However, am I the only to have the feeling that this is all too crazy?? I'm a beLIEver and I wouldn't be suprised that Elvis faked his death too. But apparently, it wasn't for the same reason than Michael and a come back was never planned. When i read that Elvis should come back soon even if its not a physical way...it sounds so crazy to me. Wh would he stay 30 years hidden and would suddenly want to tell the world he s alive? What's the point?Why would he have faked his death then?
    About the numerology, I feel like some poeple are going too far too. Sometimes I even have to laugh because it sounds so exagerated. I mean, for sure, dates and numbers have a meaning in this hoax, but some analysis of fans really give the feeling that they have a number in mind, and they do anything to come to that result. with numbers, it is easy.I am fascinated by this hoax and the clues to find, I just wish it wouldnt go so often in crazy directions....we should really stick to what is OBVIOUS.
  • ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    I agree...I strongly believe this is Michael's most important message to the world and he wants us sleepy ones to have a chance. This has opened my eyes to NWO, Illuminati, corrupt governments & the corrupt music industry, however, what's most relevant for me is to learn about the Bible and God.

The Bible reveals that the time is near when God will eliminate the wicked world during his war of Armageddon. This will make way for a righteaous new world (Revelation 16:14-16).
    What is happening to our world? It truly is beyond reform and there is NO government that can save it but God's kingdom, He will replace them all and then there will be paradise on earth (Daniel 2:44).

L.O.V.E.