TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Comments

• 27-2
    19-23
    27-30

Psalm 27:2 (King James Version)

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Daniel 2:19-23 (King James Version)

23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

Daniel 2:27-30 (King James Version)

27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;

28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.

30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.

Daniel 2:47 (King James Version)

47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com<!-- m -->
    Thank you very much Souza as I am not all that Bible literate.
    I also believe all is relevant. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Dear Ladies,

I would like to take a shot in guessing over the TS cifred codes. I also googled the given numbers and, like you, I found the most relevant some Bible excerpts:

You are here: God >> The Bible >> Matthew 27-2
    34 The soldiers gave him wine mixed with bitter gall, but when he had tasted it, he refused to drink it.
    35 After they had nailed him to the cross, the soldiers gambled for his clothes by throwing dice.*1
    36 Then they sat around and kept guard as he hung there.
    37 A signboard was fastened to the cross above Jesus' head, announcing the charge against him. It read: "This is Jesus, the King of the Jews."
    38 Two criminals were crucified with him, their crosses on either side of his.
    39 And the people passing by shouted abuse, shaking their heads in mockery.
    40 "So! You can destroy the Temple and build it again in three days, can you? Well then, if you are the Son of God, save yourself and come down from the cross!"
    41 The leading priests, the teachers of religious law, and the other leaders also mocked Jesus.
    42 "He saved others," they scoffed, "but he can't save himself! So he is the king of Israel, is he? Let him come down from the cross, and we will believe in him!
    43 He trusted God--let God show his approval by delivering him! For he said, `I am the Son of God.' "
    44 And the criminals who were crucified with him also shouted the same insults at him.
    45 At noon, darkness fell across the whole land until three o'clock.
    46 At about three o'clock, Jesus called out with a loud voice, "[Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?]" which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"*2
    47 Some of the bystanders misunderstood and thought he was calling for the prophet Elijah.
    48 One of them ran and filled a sponge with sour wine, holding it up to him on a stick so he could drink.
    49 But the rest said, "Leave him alone. Let's see whether Elijah will come and save him."*3
    50 Then Jesus shouted out again, and he gave up his spirit.
    51 At that moment the curtain in the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. The earth shook, rocks split apart,4
    52 and tombs opened. The bodies of many godly men and women who had died were raised from the dead5
    53 after Jesus' resurrection. They left the cemetery, went into the holy city of Jerusalem, and appeared to many people.*6
    54 The Roman officer and the other soldiers at the crucifixion were terrified by the earthquake and all that had happened. They said, "Truly, this was the Son of God!"
    55 And many women who had come from Galilee with Jesus to care for him were watching from a distance.
    56 Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary (the mother of James and Joseph), and Zebedee's wife, the mother of James and John.
    57 As evening approached, Joseph , a rich man from Arimathea who was one of Jesus' followers,
    58 went to Pilate and asked for Jesus' body. And Pilate issued an order to release it to him.
    59 Joseph took the body and wrapped it in a long linen cloth.
    60 He placed it in his own new tomb, which had been carved out of the rock. Then he rolled a great stone across the entrance as he left.
    61 Both Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were sitting nearby watching.
    62 The next day--on the first day of the Passover ceremonies*--the leading priests and Pharisees went to see Pilate.7
    63 They told him, "Sir, we remember what that deceiver once said while he was still alive: `After three days I will be raised from the dead.'
    64 So we request that you seal the tomb until the third day. This will prevent his disciples from coming and stealing his body and then telling everyone he came back to life! If that happens, we'll be worse off than we were at first."
    65 Pilate replied, "Take guards and secure it the best you can."
    66 So they sealed the tomb and posted guards to protect it.

Matthew 19-23

19 HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER; and YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.” 20 The young man said to Him, “All these things I have kept; what am I still lacking?” 21 Jesus said to him, “If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” 22 But when the young man heard this statement, he went away grieving; for he was one who owned much property.
    23 And Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 27-30

They spit on him, and took the staff and struck him on the head again and again.

Genesis 47

1 Joseph went and told Pharaoh, "My father and brothers, with their flocks and herds and everything they own, have come from the land of Canaan and are now in Goshen." 2 He chose five of his brothers and presented them before Pharaoh.
    3 Pharaoh asked the brothers, "What is your occupation?"
    "Your servants are shepherds," they replied to Pharaoh, "just as our fathers were."
    4 They also said to him, "We have come to live here awhile, because the famine is severe in Canaan and your servants' flocks have no pasture. So now, please let your servants settle in Goshen."
    5 Pharaoh said to Joseph, "Your father and your brothers have come to you, 6 and the land of Egypt is before you; settle your father and your brothers in the best part of the land. Let them live in Goshen. And if you know of any among them with special ability, put them in charge of my own livestock."
    7 Then Joseph brought his father Jacob in and presented him before Pharaoh. After Jacob blessed [a] Pharaoh, 8 Pharaoh asked him, "How old are you?"
    9 And Jacob said to Pharaoh, "The years of my pilgrimage are a hundred and thirty. My years have been few and difficult, and they do not equal the years of the pilgrimage of my fathers." 10 Then Jacob blessed Pharaoh and went out from his presence.
    11 So Joseph settled his father and his brothers in Egypt and gave them property in the best part of the land, the district of Rameses, as Pharaoh directed. 12 Joseph also provided his father and his brothers and all his father's household with food, according to the number of their children.
    Joseph and the Famine
    13 There was no food, however, in the whole region because the famine was severe; both Egypt and Canaan wasted away because of the famine. 14 Joseph collected all the money that was to be found in Egypt and Canaan in payment for the grain they were buying, and he brought it to Pharaoh's palace. 15 When the money of the people of Egypt and Canaan was gone, all Egypt came to Joseph and said, "Give us food. Why should we die before your eyes? Our money is used up."
    16 "Then bring your livestock," said Joseph. "I will sell you food in exchange for your livestock, since your money is gone." 17 So they brought their livestock to Joseph, and he gave them food in exchange for their horses, their sheep and goats, their cattle and donkeys. And he brought them through that year with food in exchange for all their livestock.
    18 When that year was over, they came to him the following year and said, "We cannot hide from our lord the fact that since our money is gone and our livestock belongs to you, there is nothing left for our lord except our bodies and our land. 19 Why should we perish before your eyes—we and our land as well? Buy us and our land in exchange for food, and we with our land will be in bondage to Pharaoh. Give us seed so that we may live and not die, and that the land may not become desolate."
    20 So Joseph bought all the land in Egypt for Pharaoh. The Egyptians, one and all, sold their fields, because the famine was too severe for them. The land became Pharaoh's, 21 and Joseph reduced the people to servitude, [c] from one end of Egypt to the other. 22 However, he did not buy the land of the priests, because they received a regular allotment from Pharaoh and had food enough from the allotment Pharaoh gave them. That is why they did not sell their land.
    23 Joseph said to the people, "Now that I have bought you and your land today for Pharaoh, here is seed for you so you can plant the ground. 24 But when the crop comes in, give a fifth of it to Pharaoh. The other four-fifths you may keep as seed for the fields and as food for yourselves and your households and your children."
    25 "You have saved our lives," they said. "May we find favor in the eyes of our lord; we will be in bondage to Pharaoh."
    26 So Joseph established it as a law concerning land in Egypt—still in force today—that a fifth of the produce belongs to Pharaoh. It was only the land of the priests that did not become Pharaoh's.
    27 Now the Israelites settled in Egypt in the region of Goshen. They acquired property there and were fruitful and increased greatly in number.
    28 Jacob lived in Egypt seventeen years, and the years of his life were a hundred and forty-seven. 29 When the time drew near for Israel to die, he called for his son Joseph and said to him, "If I have found favor in your eyes, put your hand under my thigh and promise that you will show me kindness and faithfulness. Do not bury me in Egypt, 30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me where they are buried."
    "I will do as you say," he said.
    31 "Swear to me," he said. Then Joseph swore to him, and Israel worshiped as he leaned on the top of his staff. [d]
  • Nonetheless, I noticed that the last code, 47, isn’t specifically determined or result-conditionned like the previous ones, so I took a deeper look into it and I found a possible interesting theory regarding the numerological aspects and importance of number 47. (<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/47_(number<!-- m -->))

I also bumped into the so-called 47 SOCIETY, which is dedicated to exploring the phenomenon that is 47 (<!-- m -->http://www.47.net/47society/<!-- m --> ). They base their theories on the following initial data:

What is 47?
    In short, 47 appears to be the quintessential random number of the universe. In other words, when a number appears randomly, more often than not, that number is 47. In other other words, if you asked people to pick a number at random, more often than not, that number would be 47. Of course, if 47 shows up more than any other number then it isn't truly random, but using the word random makes the whole phenomenon easier to describe.

What is a "47 Sighting"?
    Anytime you notice the number 47 anywhere in your life or in the world (or elsewhere). There are a variety of interpretations as to what constitutes a bona fide "47 Sighting." Whatever your definition, we encourage you to share your 47 sightings and stories with the 47 Society Mailing List.

What is the 47 Society?
    The 47 Society is an international interest-group that follows the occurence and recurrence of the quintessential random number: 47. Many suspect that the coincidental nature of 47 carries some mystical, metaphysical and/or scientific significance.
    The phenomenon may have first been documented at Pomona College in 1964, when Professor Donald Bentley proved that all numbers are equal to 47. Coincidentally, 47 seems to occur on or near the college campus with amazing frquency, even by enthusiast standards.
    But make no mistake: 47 is everywhere and people were noticing it long before 1964. The 47 Society Web Site is the global source for 47 information.

Aren't You Just Seeing 47 More Because You're Looking For It?
    No.
    Still not convinced? Try this simple experiment. Pick another number. For the next three to six months keep your eyes open for both. 47 will show up more. If you find out otherwise, please let us know!

What's The Pomona College Connection?
    In the 1960's, Pomona College's Professor Donald Bentley completed a mathematical proof that stated that all numbers were equal, therefore all numbers were equal to 47. Since then, students at Pomona have been quietly indoctrinated in the ways of 47. Some believe, some doubt. But it is listed in the student handbook right after "Glee Club". At this date, we have been unable to obtain a copy of Professor Bentley's proof, however, 1968 Pomona Alumnus Wayne Phillips corroborates its existence.

What's the Star Trek Connection?
    A Pomona College alum has been a writer and producer for the various Star Trek TV shows and films. He indoctrinated the other writers several years ago (while writing for Star Trek: The Next Generation). Since then, nearly every Star Trek episode has included some mention of 47. Some "Trekkies" have put together their own excellent pages dedicated to these 47s. Since these are more frequent and deliberate than randomly-occurring 47s, we generally discuss only the most cosmically significant of these sightings in our own forums. Kirk would have wanted it this way

What about OTHER numbers?
    Our research indicates that numbers have lives of their own. 47 appears to be the most playful number, frequently showing up in unusual and/or surprising ways. Other numbers have their own characteristics, and we have heard heated testimonials from followers of some of these numbers, including 3, 11, 19, 23 and 42.
    Keep this in mind: 47-spotting is fun. There is no need to make 47 your favorite or lucky number in order to appreciate its synchronicitious ways. Just relax, observe 47 as it reveals to you, and share your experience with the 47 Society.

So does this have any connection to Michael? A very brief research revealed the following interesting data:

MICHAEL Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray was accused of spending 47 minutes phoning another medic, a lawyer and a mystery associate after the star stopped breathing.

Michael Jackson bought the Beatles catalogue for $47.5 million in 1985

Over the course of his solo career, Jackson charted 47 singles on the Billboard Hot 100, 13 of which went to No.1

Michael Jackson and Akon - Hold My Hand (47 pictures of This Is It)

Michael Jackson - ABC Video | duration 2:47
    Michael Jackson - Streetwalker 5:47
    Michael Jackson - In the Closet 4:47
    Heaven Can Wait 4:47
    Invicible 4:47

Can this be significat in any way?

LOVE,
    Andy
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I chose Daniel because it was under the part about Michael and Daniel. Although TS distracted us a little by posting something else in between, it's still under that title.

I chose the psalm because it just made major sense.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• angelangel Posts: 349
    I chose Daniel because it was under the part about Michael and Daniel. Although TS distracted us a little by posting something else in between, it's still under that title.

I agree with you, Souza. I think all of it is referring to Daniel. The only part I would differ with you on would be the psalm. Since Daniel is the 27th book of the Bible, I think TS meant Daniel 2:19-23, 27-30, and 47.

I agree with you, Souza. I think all of it is referring to Daniel. The only part I would differ with you on would be the psalm. Since Daniel is the 27th book of the Bible, I think TS meant Daniel 2:19-23, 27-30, and 47.

Oh, hahaha, that makes sense... I am not that familiar with the bible. Yet the psalm makes a lot of sense <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

But in this case it really should be Daniel.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh God, I am so nervous today, it's gonna be very hard, with all the media reminding me that he might be dead though.
    But no influence from the outside can change what I know - that he's alive.
    It's hard though to go through this terrible day <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hello all,

I've been following all the forums, discussions and updates for the past month even though I'm not interacting with everybody.

I only had a thought to share with everybody. If we read the DOTS for the update 6, we see TIME DOTS, as people have already explained earlier. But when I look at which time the update 6 was posted, we can see that it is at 3:16. Right away, i thought of:

John 3:16
     16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Could this be part of Michael's message, that we have to believe Our Lord God and True Savior Jesus Christ to be saved and Michael wants us to spread that message. Don't forget that Jesus always talked about Loving our neighbor.

God Bless all

This is very interesting. Another great connection.
    You are all amazing people <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Lately we've been looking at connecting the dots and when I was watching the movie 2012 again with some friends tonight, I heard this for the first time. In the movie, Dr Helmsley talks of the scientist from India who perished and that He was the man who connected all the dots. Then he went on to say open the doors so others can get on board the ark and be saved.
    Was Mike the man who connected all the dots and realized that the only way to wake humanity up enmass was to hoax His death to get their attention. So they could be saved? I'm sorry to get preachy, but I'm thinking of a scripture in Mathew chapter 24 verse 14
    "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."
    Mike said it's all of LOVE. Is this the reason for the hoax. He loves and cares so much that He wants everyone to have that chance?
    I agree...I strongly believe this is Michael's most important message to the world and he wants us sleepy ones to have a chance. This has opened my eyes to NWO, Illuminati, corrupt governments & the corrupt music industry, however, what's most relevant for me is to learn about the Bible and God.

The Bible reveals that the time is near when God will eliminate the wicked world during his war of Armageddon. This will make way for a righteaous new world (Revelation 16:14-16).
    What is happening to our world? It truly is beyond reform and there is NO government that can save it but God's kingdom, He will replace them all and then there will be paradise on earth (Daniel 2:44).

L.O.V.E.

I agree. Thumbs up! Only God can be the one who overturn this wicked government system.
  • NBWNBW Posts: 2
    Hi all... I typed "thisisalsoit.com" and ended up here, in this tread, on the message that we have to try to make it a trending topic on twitter today...
    so, hi! *wave* im new here...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hi all... I typed "thisisalsoit.com" and ended up here, in this tread, on the message that we have to try to make it a trending topic on twitter today...
    so, hi! *wave* im new here...

Welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • A recent article by TMZ (see below) brought a new piece of information to the hoax, namely that "when (Michael) Jackson was taken to the UCLA Medical Center on June 25, he was admitted under the alias, Soule Shaun."
    Joe Jackson's Wrongful Death Lawsuit
    Originally posted Jun 25th 2010 5:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    UPDATE: The wrongful death lawsuit has been stamped by the federal clerk.

TMZ has obtained Joe Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray that Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, will file today -- Joe asks for unspecified damages in connection with the death of Michael Jackson. And, the lawsuit lists Katherine Jackson and Michael's three kids as "nominal" plaintiffs.

The lawsuit does not name AEG, though Oxman has alleged the company that produced "This Is It" was at least partly responsible for Jackson's death.

Oxman does not explain what he means when he lists Katherine and MJ's kids as "nominal" plaintiffs. He clearly does not have authority to sue on behalf of the children.

According to the suit, "Mr. Jackson believes there are other parties responsible for Michael Jackson's death but has not yet gathered sufficient information regarding their potential liability or responsibility." The suit says the complaint will be amended when sufficient info is gathered.

TMZ obtained a copy of the complaint, which will be filed in federal court this morning. In the complaint, Joe alleges Dr. Murray withheld vital information from the doctors and EMTs who were trying to save Jackson's life -- information that he had administered Propofol.

The complaint -- much like the intent to sue document TMZ first broke -- states that Murray tried to "clean-up the scene" before EMTs arrived.

Something new ... Murray told cops he was monitoring Michael when he gave him Propofol with a pulse oximeter, which measures the level of oxygen in a patient's blood. But according to the suit, when police searched the scene, they found the oximeter "in the closet in the next room."

The complaint alleges Dr. Murray felt he could change his story -- from Jackson had no drug problem, to Jackson was addicted to Propofol -- because he kept no medical records, as required by California law.

The complaint alleges Joe Jackson has suffered more than $75,000 in damages, the minimum amount required to get jurisdiction in federal court. The case was filed in federal -- not California court -- because Dr. Murray's residence is outside the state.

The suit claims Dr. Murray administered a "polypharmacy" of drugs to Jackson for months before his death.

Interestingly, Oxman does not allege in the lawsuit -- like he did in the notice to sue -- that Dr. Murray was at a strip club, drinking, hours before Jackson died.

The complaint says Jackson had a week pulse while he was being worked on at UCLA. The strong intimation -- had Dr. Murray told UCLA doctors that Propofol was a factor, they could have taken steps to save Jackson's life.

And something else that's interesting. It was widely reported that Joe Jackson introduced Michael to Dr. Murray in Las Vegas, after Jackson needed a doctor for his children in 2006. But in the lawsuit, it says, "Defendants Murray, Acres Home (Murray's clinic in Houston) and Global (Murray's clinic in Nevada) solicited Michael Jackson to take care of his individual health needs."

And this sidenote -- When Jackson was taken to the UCLA Medical Center on June 25, he was admitted under the alias, Soule Shaun.

And whilst this is not directly related to this latest TS update, I wanted to draw people's attention to something TS Said regarding the possibility of a dead body having been used in the hoax - see text highlighted in purple bold below
    4-37. Hints on the “How’s” of the Hoax

In this update, I have gone into great detail about the timing of the hoax (as well as a few other aspects). Previously, I have gone into great detail about the reasons for the hoax {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}. That leaves only one frontier remaining: how did MJ succeed in pulling off this massive hoax?

I’m not going to go into great detail on that now, it would be very long—and this update is already the longest update by far. But I will give some hints, to help you go in the right direction if you want to investigate it further.

For starters, maybe it is time to create a sub-forum for Coherent Theories. By this, I mean theories that start putting all the pieces together, fitting into one bigger picture. But we can’t have MJ hopping on a plane at LAX, escaping out of a tunnel in the basement of UCLA, and riding alive in the helicopter to the coroner’s office, as well as in the other helicopter—all at the same time. This would not qualify as a coherent theory.

I think we already have a huge clue from Jermaine, telling us that MJ went to the “airport”—NOT the hospital. And in fact, it would’ve been very risky and unnecessary for him to ride alive in the ambulance to UCLA, and then go into UCLA where he could be easily recognized (and hard to play dead), and then try to escape somehow. What would be the point?

Based on the planned timing of the hoax, we should now be able to see very plainly that the living MJ body double theory doesn’t work. There is no chance that a living double just happened to die on the right year, the right day, and the right hour.

This leaves us with three possibilities. There was no body at all, which would require quite a few people to be “in on it”. There was a dummy, not a real human; this reduces the number of people “in on it”, and also makes it easy to duplicate the looks of MJ (but paramedics would need to be “in on it”, because they would not be fooled by a dummy). Or there was a real human corpse, which had recently died. In fact, at different times and places, there could’ve been more than one corpse and/or dummy used as needed.

Considering the corpse possibility: do you remember anything about the room being heated extra warm—in the summer of all times {http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/jackson-time-of-death-a-mystery/}? Maybe the room was heated to make the corpse feel warm, like it had just died. And do you remember the paramedics saying that MJ had been dead for more than an hour before they arrived—and also that they did not realize it was MJ, and thought it looked like an old man? {http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/paramedics-jackson-dead-when-we-arrived/; <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-j ... c-arrest/;<!-- m --> <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/michael-j ... -911-call/<!-- m -->
    }

TS has mentioned a number of times that there were few people on the hoax and the above clearly implies that a real human corpse was used in the hoax... one more piece of the hoax has been unveiled. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

With L.O.V.E
    A recent article by TMZ (see below) brought a new piece of information to the hoax, namely that "when (Michael) Jackson was taken to the UCLA Medical Center on June 25, he was admitted under the alias, Soule Shaun."
    Joe Jackson's Wrongful Death Lawsuit
    Originally posted Jun 25th 2010 5:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    UPDATE: The wrongful death lawsuit has been stamped by the federal clerk.

TMZ has obtained Joe Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray that Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, will file today -- Joe asks for unspecified damages in connection with the death of Michael Jackson. And, the lawsuit lists Katherine Jackson and Michael's three kids as "nominal" plaintiffs.

The lawsuit does not name AEG, though Oxman has alleged the company that produced "This Is It" was at least partly responsible for Jackson's death.

Oxman does not explain what he means when he lists Katherine and MJ's kids as "nominal" plaintiffs. He clearly does not have authority to sue on behalf of the children.

According to the suit, "Mr. Jackson believes there are other parties responsible for Michael Jackson's death but has not yet gathered sufficient information regarding their potential liability or responsibility." The suit says the complaint will be amended when sufficient info is gathered.

TMZ obtained a copy of the complaint, which will be filed in federal court this morning. In the complaint, Joe alleges Dr. Murray withheld vital information from the doctors and EMTs who were trying to save Jackson's life -- information that he had administered Propofol.

The complaint -- much like the intent to sue document TMZ first broke -- states that Murray tried to "clean-up the scene" before EMTs arrived.

Something new ... Murray told cops he was monitoring Michael when he gave him Propofol with a pulse oximeter, which measures the level of oxygen in a patient's blood. But according to the suit, when police searched the scene, they found the oximeter "in the closet in the next room."

The complaint alleges Dr. Murray felt he could change his story -- from Jackson had no drug problem, to Jackson was addicted to Propofol -- because he kept no medical records, as required by California law.

The complaint alleges Joe Jackson has suffered more than $75,000 in damages, the minimum amount required to get jurisdiction in federal court. The case was filed in federal -- not California court -- because Dr. Murray's residence is outside the state.

The suit claims Dr. Murray administered a "polypharmacy" of drugs to Jackson for months before his death.

Interestingly, Oxman does not allege in the lawsuit -- like he did in the notice to sue -- that Dr. Murray was at a strip club, drinking, hours before Jackson died.

The complaint says Jackson had a week pulse while he was being worked on at UCLA. The strong intimation -- had Dr. Murray told UCLA doctors that Propofol was a factor, they could have taken steps to save Jackson's life.

And something else that's interesting. It was widely reported that Joe Jackson introduced Michael to Dr. Murray in Las Vegas, after Jackson needed a doctor for his children in 2006. But in the lawsuit, it says, "Defendants Murray, Acres Home (Murray's clinic in Houston) and Global (Murray's clinic in Nevada) solicited Michael Jackson to take care of his individual health needs."

And this sidenote -- When Jackson was taken to the UCLA Medical Center on June 25, he was admitted under the alias, Soule Shaun.

And whilst this is not directly related to this latest TS update, I wanted to draw people's attention to something TS Said regarding the possibility of a dead body having been used in the hoax - see text highlighted in purple bold below
    4-37. Hints on the “How’s” of the Hoax

In this update, I have gone into great detail about the timing of the hoax (as well as a few other aspects). Previously, I have gone into great detail about the reasons for the hoax {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}. That leaves only one frontier remaining: how did MJ succeed in pulling off this massive hoax?

I’m not going to go into great detail on that now, it would be very long—and this update is already the longest update by far. But I will give some hints, to help you go in the right direction if you want to investigate it further.

For starters, maybe it is time to create a sub-forum for Coherent Theories. By this, I mean theories that start putting all the pieces together, fitting into one bigger picture. But we can’t have MJ hopping on a plane at LAX, escaping out of a tunnel in the basement of UCLA, and riding alive in the helicopter to the coroner’s office, as well as in the other helicopter—all at the same time. This would not qualify as a coherent theory.

I think we already have a huge clue from Jermaine, telling us that MJ went to the “airport”—NOT the hospital. And in fact, it would’ve been very risky and unnecessary for him to ride alive in the ambulance to UCLA, and then go into UCLA where he could be easily recognized (and hard to play dead), and then try to escape somehow. What would be the point?

Based on the planned timing of the hoax, we should now be able to see very plainly that the living MJ body double theory doesn’t work. There is no chance that a living double just happened to die on the right year, the right day, and the right hour.

This leaves us with three possibilities. There was no body at all, which would require quite a few people to be “in on it”. There was a dummy, not a real human; this reduces the number of people “in on it”, and also makes it easy to duplicate the looks of MJ (but paramedics would need to be “in on it”, because they would not be fooled by a dummy). Or there was a real human corpse, which had recently died. In fact, at different times and places, there could’ve been more than one corpse and/or dummy used as needed.

Considering the corpse possibility: do you remember anything about the room being heated extra warm—in the summer of all times {http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/jackson-time-of-death-a-mystery/}? Maybe the room was heated to make the corpse feel warm, like it had just died. And do you remember the paramedics saying that MJ had been dead for more than an hour before they arrived—and also that they did not realize it was MJ, and thought it looked like an old man? {http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/paramedics-jackson-dead-when-we-arrived/; <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-j ... c-arrest/;<!-- m --> <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/michael-j ... -911-call/<!-- m -->
    }

TS has mentioned a number of times that there were few people on the hoax and the above clearly implies that a real human corpse was used in the hoax... one more piece of the hoax has been unveiled. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

With L.O.V.E

I agree, it's just logic. It could be someone that knew he would die and wanted to be plastified by Gunther von Hagen and agreed on Mike 'using' it before Gunther would turn him into a piece of art. We still have this article posted by TMZ:

Michael Jackson's Body -- Hold the Plastic
    Originally posted Jun 27th 2009 8:21 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

While it may seem like the kind of thing Michael Jackson would do, reports that the late singer made plans to have himself "plastinated" and put on display are exaggerated.

0627_michael_jackson_body_worlds_getty_80028891_88656575.jpg

The director of publicity for Dr. Gunther von Hagens tells TMZ someone claiming to be from Jackson's management team did contact BODY WORLDS several months ago about Jackson's interest in being preserved in plastic.

But, she says, "We can further confirm that Mr. Jackson is not now a registered body donor in the Institute for Plastination's Body Donation Program."

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/27/michael-j ... e-plastic/<!-- m -->

So Mike called Body Worlds with interest, but clearly not for himself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

To me this would be a logical explanation.

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    "Always great to sing with my brother" is on the TII CD/DVD.
    Very odd because i didn't see a duet with one of his *real brothers* or another male singer.
    The meaning of the word brother could also be a very good friend, pal, buddy.
    Could it have been a sick person that was working for/with Michael, perhaps as a double or stand-in.
    That this *brother* was in This Is It doing some scenes as Michael.
    And that this *brother* was the real dead person on 25/6.
    I think that only a small group around Michael knew about his plans for hoaxing his death.
    Katherine was in on it, but Joe?
    Chappie
  • <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Wow is all I can say!! I haven't been here much in the last wee while not for lack of want of being here, as I so do, and I truly believe MJ You are alive and 'I love You More' each day!! It's been a time thing and I am sorry about that but I did check in briefly but yes I am back today and love everyone so much and can't thank You all enough for Your great site great people great information and discussion and Of course all our solid belief MJ You are alive and we all believe, after all we all wouldn't have typed those words into the net or however it came to be we found ourselves here and come here in the first place, well I know that is how I got here because I believed MJ You are alive and I came here and found like minds filled with much belief, strength and love for You MJ!!
    Thanks TS and everyone here and MO and Souza for all You do have done and continue to do , I find everything so informing and like the feel of being apart of a big MJ family, as being here in New Zealand , I know no MJ fans except a couple of us that believe You MJ are alive , and I guess due to us being way smaller in size compared to a lot of other places, no news re MJ alive comes way of general media or any media , so hence You guys- Souza and MO and TS, You and everyone here are a major source of valued and valuable contact for me and I so truly appreciate it all and even seeing that TMZ mentioned well have a link to MJ hoax Death on website , i couldn't help but feel proud of YOuguys what You have created MO Souza all here TS and that I was a part of something so strong in our belief and love of MJ and that we are proud to say openly we belief In You MJ!!

Thanks again so much MO and Souza for allowing this to continue and Your time and dedication in sourcing and putting this all togethe,r and same to You TS for all You do , combined with everyone elses' great ideas here and thoughts and comments. It's great to feel that you have a valid place to go that validates all we believe and more as through a collaborative effort a lot of new info is sought out , found and shared. So thanks and big ups to everyone!!
    'I love You More' take care and "It's all for love' L.O.V.E!!
    love always and forever
    Michelle
    New Zealand
    xoxoxo <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GalinaGalina Posts: 23
    GINAFELICIA wrote
    Oh God, I am so nervous today, it's gonna be very hard, with all the media reminding me that he might be dead though.
    But no influence from the outside can change what I know - that he's alive.
    It's hard though to go through this terrible day <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I think we shouldn't forget TS post from TIAI Update #5b: DO you Think 4 your Self?
    about BAM:
    However, although I do not want anyone to get their hopes up very high, there is a realistic possibility of the bam coming in June or July. Again, any day could be the bam day; and as many have stated, maybe MJ will bam on a day least expected. Yet I do not expect a bam before June at the soonest.

There are three or four interesting dates in June, including the 26th—which is a full moon, the anniversary of Elvis’s last concert (Indianapolis), and only one day after the MJ “death” anniversary. July 4 is also a distinct possibility, which has already been mentioned by me and others. But again, please don’t get your hopes up very much; just wait and see, and if there’s no bam don’t lose faith—remember that Jermaine said: “It’s all going to come out” {}. Until then, keep the faith no matter what happens!!!
  • Oh My God!! Thanks to TS for all your efforts. We really appreciate everything you are doing to keep us here.

I have to say that, I had been a little sad this past weekend, since it was MJ's One year anniversary of being "DEAD". And it was so overwhelming to see how in some TV channels, they had people talking about Michael, how they knew him and all, and they knew that He had a problem with drugs, etc. However, what made even madder was the fact that, Where were all this people??? Why his so called friends did not help him?? And now, we the believers, the ones that LOVE MJ with all our hearts, are gathered here together, because we have never stopped believing in Michael, because we have not lost our faith in him and what he is doing. We do not need for Micahel to give us money, make money for us, because we have loved Michael for whom he is, Th beautiful soul and angel face, and the LOVE he has for us, is what we care the most. I have to admit that some times I despair about this whole "Michael Javkson hoaxed his death" or even worse," Michael Jackson was murdered". I become so sad and it might sound a bit crazy, but, I have felt that I have lost my faith, but then I come back and stronger when I see how many other people beLIEve as well. Most of the times I put the song "Will you be there", I and i realize that He is still with us.

MJ, maybe you did not think that you would raise an Army of Love like you are doing, but be sure that we are all here today and always because of you. Yua are teaching us a lesson, that LOVE conquers anything and everything. I have opened up my eyes andmy mind as to what is happening around the world, maybe it took for you to do all this for me and others to wake up, but, I know you have not waisted your time ,because, see? you got us!

And, it does not matter the amount or quantity of beLIEvers we have, the important thing is, that we beLIEve. Remeber, it is a similar situation as to ehn JESUS was trying to tell everybody who he was , and what would happen,and although not a lot of people belived in him, because they actually thought that he was a blasfemist, HE still had people who really belived in him and followed him until the end!! So, we LOVE YOU MORE!

Waiting for you to come back in your own time, and reporting once again to the troops of the ARMY OF LOVE,
    coRY lOVES mj
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "We can further confirm that Mr. Jackson is not now a registered body donor in the Institute for Plastination's Body Donation Program."

If he is not now it´s may be because he already donated the body? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Oh My God!! Thanks to TS for all your efforts. We really appreciate everything you are doing to keep us here.

I have to say that, I had been a little sad this past weekend, since it was MJ's One year anniversary of being "DEAD". And it was so overwhelming to see how in some TV channels, they had people talking about Michael, how they knew him and all, and they knew that He had a problem with drugs, etc. However, what made even madder was the fact that, Where were all this people??? Why his so called friends did not help him?? And now, we the believers, the ones that LOVE MJ with all our hearts, are gathered here together, because we have never stopped believing in Michael, because we have not lost our faith in him and what he is doing. We do not need for Micahel to give us money, make money for us, because we have loved Michael for whom he is, Th beautiful soul and angel face, and the LOVE he has for us, is what we care the most. I have to admit that some times I despair about this whole "Michael Javkson hoaxed his death" or even worse," Michael Jackson was murdered". I become so sad and it might sound a bit crazy, but, I have felt that I have lost my faith, but then I come back and stronger when I see how many other people beLIEve as well. Most of the times I put the song "Will you be there", I and i realize that He is still with us.

MJ, maybe you did not think that you would raise an Army of Love like you are doing, but be sure that we are all here today and always because of you. Yua are teaching us a lesson, that LOVE conquers anything and everything. I have opened up my eyes andmy mind as to what is happening around the world, maybe it took for you to do all this for me and others to wake up, but, I know you have not waisted your time ,because, see? you got us!

And, it does not matter the amount or quantity of beLIEvers we have, the important thing is, that we beLIEve. Remeber, it is a similar situation as to ehn JESUS was trying to tell everybody who he was , and what would happen,and although not a lot of people belived in him, because they actually thought that he was a blasfemist, HE still had people who really belived in him and followed him until the end!! So, we LOVE YOU MORE!

Waiting for you to come back in your own time, and reporting once again to the troops of the ARMY OF LOVE,

Cory Loves MJ, what a beautiful post,
    You've just described my feelings about all of this!
    I too had a couple of very bad days and I felt so bad about all the tributes and the beautiful words, all I could think of was the same as you felt: where were all those people back then? I'm so gratefull for all the efforts of the members on this forum to keep us on track and for all their time and dedication to find to truth about our greatest love on earth! Love to you
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thank u TS sooo much!!!!! your post has made my day as usual, a very nice and hard job, looking forward to next updates and Cory Loves MJ i'm speechless by your post, absolutely agree with u, we-the soldiers of his L.O.V.E. army are the ones who have always supported and loved him unconditionally without asking for anything.
  • francynafrancyna Posts: 22
    For example on the MJHDI YouTube video page {see last link above}, there was an answer to this question: “F2. Are we to believe that MJ’s own family is ignorant of his role in the Liberian Girl video? And if not, then why did they allow Liberian Girl pictures to dominate both the memorial and the burial? Would they be so cruel, as to send fans the message that he is hiding behind the camera and running The Show—if in reality MJ was actually dead???”

Here is the answer: “Liberian Girl picture was beautiful that’s why they used it ...”; at least this is a genuine attempt at answering! It’s a thousand times better than mere ridicule—which is what almost everyone resorts to, when they can’t deal with the evidence. However, it still leaves 20 out of 21 questions unanswered. Furthermore, this answer infers that all other MJ pictures are NOT “beautiful”—so in order to have beautiful pictures, they were stuck PRIMARILY using Liberian Girl pictures!?!

I might have another answer for this, I like to believe in the death hoax but I also have big doubts like this one.
    It is very likely that Michael had thought already of his death, that can catch anybody suddenly.
    In fact, he wrote his willing in the past, that shows he thought about it.
    I think he might have left some instructions in case of death, maybe long time ago;
    He might have said, if one day it will happen to me to die, I would like you to do this, and this.....
    He obviously knew about Elvis roumors that actually feeds his legend still nowdays, and he could have thought to leave his legend to live longer and longer leaving a kind of mystery on it....this would explain why to use the Laberian girls pictures or some other mysterious stuffs happened after.
    Or we can even be more evil and think the family and the managers did it on purpose for marketing goals...the more we have doubts, the more we talk about it, the more he's remebered and he sells...

I really hope I'm wrong, but that would explain everything almost...
    For example on the MJHDI YouTube video page {see last link above}, there was an answer to this question: “F2. Are we to believe that MJ’s own family is ignorant of his role in the Liberian Girl video? And if not, then why did they allow Liberian Girl pictures to dominate both the memorial and the burial? Would they be so cruel, as to send fans the message that he is hiding behind the camera and running The Show—if in reality MJ was actually dead???”

Here is the answer: “Liberian Girl picture was beautiful that’s why they used it ...”; at least this is a genuine attempt at answering! It’s a thousand times better than mere ridicule—which is what almost everyone resorts to, when they can’t deal with the evidence. However, it still leaves 20 out of 21 questions unanswered. Furthermore, this answer infers that all other MJ pictures are NOT “beautiful”—so in order to have beautiful pictures, they were stuck PRIMARILY using Liberian Girl pictures!?!

I might have another answer for this, I like to believe in the death hoax but I also have big doubts like this one.
    It is very likely that Michael had thought already of his death, that can catch anybody suddenly.
    In fact, he wrote his willing in the past, that shows he thought about it.
    I think he might have left some instructions in case of death, maybe long time ago;
    He might have said, if one day it will happen to me to die, I would like you to do this, and this.....
    He obviously knew about Elvis roumors that actually feeds his legend still nowdays, and he could have thought to leave his legend to live longer and longer leaving a kind of mystery on it....this would explain why to use the Laberian girls pictures or some other mysterious stuffs happened after.
    Or we can even be more evil and think the family and the managers did it on purpose for marketing goals...the more we have doubts, the more we talk about it, the more he's remebered and he sells...

I really hope I'm wrong, but that would explain everything almost...

That doesn't explain the wrong name on the DC, the fact that Murray is ssztill walking free, the lack of emotions, the BS autopsy report (if he would really have died, I am sure he wanted the real autopsy to be leaked, so medicals could figure out the cause of death), the revocation of the will on January 28 (we haven't heard anything about that after that) the fact that the life insurance wasn't paid out, etc. etc.

I know where you're coming from, I have thought this one time months and months ago, but then I realized that's not a possibility.

• francynafrancyna Posts: 22

That doesn't explain the wrong name on the DC, the fact that Murray is ssztill walking free, the lack of emotions, the BS autopsy report (if he would really have died, I am sure he wanted the real autopsy to be leaked, so medicals could figure out the cause of death), the revocation of the will on January 28 (we haven't heard anything about that after that) the fact that the life insurance wasn't paid out, etc. etc.

I know where you're coming from, I have thought this one time months and months ago, but then I realized that's not a possibility.

Yes yes I agree and that's why i have hope about the whole thing! Especially about the insurance....
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    um when you go in thru the emergency area i was wondering, i didn't think you were admitted unless the doctors decided to keep you there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • gonia09gonia09 Posts: 11
    I always knew that Elvis hoaxed his death. Michael is smart he know what to do:) I am just curious when will be BAM' s day:)
  • hey all..its late here 2:31am..
    hard time sleeping..anyways...
    with the numbers TS left us
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30
    mind you half asleep..i put 1923 in search and came up with...
    June 1923
    Monday 18
    Checker Cab puts its first taxi on the streets <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    July 1923
    Friday 13:
    The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles. It originally reads "Hollywoodland " but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949.
    HOLLYWOODLAND..GRACELAND..NEVERLAND!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/1923/
    huggs to all and keep the faith!!
    suzz
    off to bed again...