TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Comments

• MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    imo what TS means is not important ...This guessing game will not solve anything <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i'm just trying to change the focus ...

TS - TIAISTUDY done <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    imo what TS means is not important ...This guessing game will not solve anything <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

What do you mean?
  • imo what TS means is not important ...This guessing game will not solve anything <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I agree on your comment <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

These days are so unbelievably thrilling with so many evidence-loaded stories and global awareness stuff, that I only am sort of wondering which step will be the next one. I just cannot check on every detail because of lack of time, but it all feels huge and I really really hope that it will be;

Michael appearing to trigger an army of L.O.V.E. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    :over-react-smiley:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Have you seen the Elvis impersonater Shawn Klush???

[youtube:yv25uelr]
  • GalinaGalina Posts: 23
    I think the main message of update #6 (for believers) is in these words of TS: "...all you need to do is ask people to go to <!-- m -->[url=http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;]http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;[/url]<!-- m --> whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media!..." And the rest details, as I think, are first of all for non-believers. I spoke to my friends who aren't MJ fans about hoax and NWO. Some of them are ready to believe that Michael faked his death but unfortunately they are not ready to think that people can do anything against NWO or just change something for better.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I really would like to change the focus back to this part of the message:

And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”

What does this mean? I've been battling people for years and have been dismissed or laughed (mostly) as a conspiracy nut. Add to this my obsession with the death hoax and my friends and I'm lucky they haven't moved to commit me! Right now millions of gallons of oil are spewing into the Gulf, the Middle East is heating up, there are earthquakes and killer storms seemingly everywhere. No one has a satisfying explanation. We are told the economy is improving and BP is 'making progress.' We are clearly being lied to. Is this the battle MJ is talking about? Do we wait until he returns?

I'm sorry to say this, but I could care less who TS is or what the numbers mean or how Elvis relates to this all, except as evidence to convince others that THIS IS IT! I don't need any more clues to convince me he is alive. As the Army of LOVE we are tasked with a greater mission. We HAD 4 years, now we have little more than 2. You can feel it. People are feeling hopeless and desperate. It's a struggle for survival, with little room for love and joy. How do we bring LOVE back into the world. How can people regain HOPE for their children's future?

When MJ comes back with his 'message' will we really be there? I personally have NO IDEA what the return will look like so it's difficult to prepare. I like to think that I'll stay strong, but I can't know that until it happens. What WILL help, and what has helped all along, is the support of this site and everyone else involved in the hoax.

I would love to hear ideas from others on how we might prepare ourselves for the beginning of this particular nightmare. Will it be like Legion? How far are we willing to go for LOVE?
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I think the main message of update #6 (for believers) is in these words of TS: "...all you need to do is ask people to go to <!-- m -->[url=http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;]http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;[/url]<!-- m --> whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media!..." And the rest details, as I think, are first of all for non-believers. I spoke to my friends who aren't MJ fans about hoax and NWO. Some of them are ready to believe that Michael faked his death but unfortunately they are not ready to think that people can do anything against NWO or just change something for better.

Maybe we can try making it a trending topic on Twitter?? like #ElvisandMJdotcom ??????
  • Dear gwynned, I think the quote TS reminded us pointed out to the rest of the Threatened lyrics as well:

[ROD SERLING INTRO]
    Tonight’s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction
    A monster had arrived in the village
    The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown
    And this person or thing is soon to be met
    He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion
    Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.

You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast
    Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
    I’m underneath
    You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
    I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me
    I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head
    I heard just what you said
    That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]
    You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
    Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened
    Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened
    Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
    I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
    Your worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhere
    In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
    I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
    I’m the one watching you
    That’s why you got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]

[ROD SERLING VERSE]
    The unknown monster is about to embark
    From a far corner, out of the dark
    A nightmare, that’s the case
    Never Neverland, that’s the place
    This particular monster can read minds
    Be in two places at the same time
    This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
    The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
    You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
    A human presence that you feel is strange
    A monster that you can see disappear
    A monster, the worst thing to fear.

[CHORUS x 3]

[ROD SERLING OUTRO]
    What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
    It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Michael calls himslef "the nightmare", he is the "monster" (threat to NWO) who disappears "in one blink" (fake death), then COMES BACK to haunt (and hunt) from Never Neverland (metaphor for eternal childhood, immortality, and escapism - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverland).

The issue of the RETURN is indeed intriguing, since we all know Michael is a genius and everything he does is thoroughly planned and with deep implications and symbolism. If I should guess on his comeback method, there are two possible means I see at the moment.
    First is a "V" type of apparition, a video recording broadcasted not only on TV (because we know very well how controlled the media is) but especially on the Internet and on this site in particular, with Michael explaining his reasons, his goals and exposing the NWO through a mind-opening speech.
    The second would be a religion-inspired style, by somehow opening his tomb (for futher investigations in the trial or whatever reasons the Jacksons would come up with) and finding he is not there. Remember that Michael used to say that Jesus inspires him...

Anyway, I am just guessing here, I'm sure Michael will shock the world with his return and our part in this is to be ready to support him and stand by him in the upcoming battle, because he cannot do this by himself. We WILL BE THERE!

To his question from "Planet Earth": "DO YOU CARE, HAVE YOU A PART IN THE DEEPEST EMOTIONS OF MY OWN HEART?", my answer is definitely YES!

P.S.: BeTheChange, my heart goes out to you and to all the painS you had to go through. Your post filled my heart with LOVE and empathy. Remember, the best is yet to come, so keep the faith!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If he indeed makes it like Jesus, they will inspect the tomb and find it empty, but then he will simply "appear" as Jesus did in a locked room with everyone there, and they thought it was a ghost, and other times also, (read all of Luke 24). Then if referring to a come-back Jesus is returning by coming in the clouds (UFO?) and "every eye will see Him." (Acts 1:9-11) and (Revelation 1:7) It is said it will be exactly as the disciples saw Him taken into heaven into a "cloud" (I think UFO). I'm thinking the MJair blimp might hold a clue, why else is it there? Could there be a gigantic hologram broadcast simultaneously in many areas of the globe? I know I'm thinking big, but I know Michael doesn't think small. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I always wondered about that passage of Scripture where every eye could see Him, because of the curvature of the earth it's impossible, there would have to be many appearances of the same Person.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    If he indeed makes it like Jesus, they will inspect the tomb and find it empty, but then he will simply "appear" as Jesus did in a locked room with everyone there, and they thought it was a ghost, and other times also, (read all of Luke 24). Then if referring to a come-back Jesus is returning by coming in the clouds (UFO?) and "every eye will see Him." (Acts 1:9-11) and (Revelation 1:7) It is said it will be exactly as the disciples saw Him taken into heaven into a "cloud" (I think UFO). I'm thinking the MJair blimp might hold a clue, why else is it there? Could there be a gigantic hologram broadcast simultaneously in many areas of the globe? I know I'm thinking big, but I know Michael doesn't think small. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I always wondered about that passage of Scripture where every eye could see Him, because of the curvature of the earth it's impossible, there would have to be many appearances of the same Person.
    This reminds me of the Superbowl performance when two Michaels appeared before the real one, perhaps doubles will appear simultaneously around the world! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnvSebbIVAM<!-- m -->
  • AligeAlige Posts: 1
    Hello, i dunno if anyone else tryed:
    Ts numers
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

i arrive to theses,
    2+7-2=7
    1+9-2+3=5
    2+7-3=6
    4+7=11
    Put on google earth 7.5.6.11 =
    Abby James Rd, Prairieville, LA 70769, USA-

they can let me go everywhere, but send me near LA.
    incredible coincidence? i'm mad?

Sorry for my poor english . kiss from italy <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hello, i dunno if anyone else tryed:
    Ts numers
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

i arrive to theses,
    2+7-2=7
    1+9-2+3=5
    2+7-3=6
    4+7=11
    Put on google earth 7.5.6.11 =
    Abby James Rd, Prairieville, LA 70769, USA-

they can let me go everywhere, but send me near LA.
    incredible coincidence? i'm mad?

Sorry for my poor english . kiss from italy <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Yup:
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

Psalm 27:2 (King James Version)

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Daniel 2:19-23 (King James Version)

19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

Daniel 2:27-30 (King James Version)

27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;

28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.

30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.

Daniel 2:47 (King James Version)

47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Maybe we can try making it a trending topic on Twitter?? like #ElvisandMJdotcom ??????

GOOOD IDEA!!!!! ON JUNE 25..?
    i think believers are going to tweet ''mjisalive''(i won't); at this moment imo to make #ElvisandMJdotcom a TT is more important...
  • TS, thank you so much for all of your ingenious posts!
    TS PLS READ!!!

TS, we already know how the Jacksons wrote about "Revealed" part (“if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does”) and just before they made that tweet, you had made a post in which TIAI revealed! We've already shown that as a clue to non-believers BUT that seems JUST like a coincidence to non-believers! (I'm not talking about us, not about the believers, not about myself. Because this is not about us no more. We need to spread the message to non-believers asap!) Non-believers think that what the Jacksons tweeted was about Michael was murdered by AEG or Sony but in the media they don't spell about a murder plan about AEG and Sony. They think that that's the reason why they wrote the media lies part. And the truth revealed to them by the family members when they said Michael was murdered. This is what THEY think when we show this as a proof that TIAI is related to Michael. Trust me, I've tried this one many times. That was the reason why I wrote you to make something more concrete and visible and understandable by EVERYONE about the Jacksons. And when Restlessoul asked you to tell Jacksons to use "This is also it" in a tweet, that sounded such a great idea to me. And it still is a great idea because the part what Jacksons tweeted about you, doesn't convince non-believers."Just a word they used in common doesn't mean that they're related" a non-believer wrote me once. If we're trying to spread the message, this is something very urgent that has to be done. For us, all of the things you have written is so AMAZING, breath taking. They explain WHY Michael did it, HOW he did it so so well. AND I'M PERSONALLY ONE OF YOUR BEST SUPPORTERS but I want to spread the message to everyone FASTER. We don't have so much time. And if non-believers find your posts very long to read, and closed their ears to what we say, then we should have a very clear-open proof to show them that you're related with the Jacksons and that can be something that comes from the Jacksons only. It must be very open and clear for them to see and to understand because we know how in a denial they're. So we need your help once again! Pls think about it and tell it to Michael. I'm not asking from you to do something for me or for the believers here but for us TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE to non-believers!

TS wrote:

"maybe we can even get the attention of the media!"

So Michael wants us to go to the media about the hoax?!

In Section 6-12: Daniel 10:21 and Michael, TS list these numbers at the bottom:
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

TIME DOTS and all these numbers. These numbers can give us the exact date of the BAM and I'll work on it.

Such an amazing post once more TS. Thank you so so much. God bless.
    P.L., I really felt you on this- I feel and have felt that urgency about spreading the message, but it's so difficult for people to open their minds! TS has given us SO much, I'm always desperate for non-beLIEvers to "get it", but they seem to take joy out of flocking around hoaxers like angry birds.. I think P.L. has a great idea here, but maybe you and the Jacksons are already working on it, huh?

I feel so incredibly honored and blessed to be here, supporting MJ.."Will You Be There" has never been easy for me to listen to, but now I can finally Be There for him.. All of us can. I have learned so much, I feel like I am forever changed for the better. God Bless you, MJ..

Agree with you guys 100%. If Michael has a message which seems like he has, and if he wants us to spread it to everyone, we should have something that comes directly from the Jacksons to show to non-believers. I don't know why this is so hard or complicated to do if TS is really connected with the family somehow. We've tried every single way. We told them about TS' posts when they told us that they couldn't read them because they're too long. We tried to explain the numerology part but they told us that numerology doesn't work for them, we showed them the videos of slip-ups that the Jackson family made and they found it coincidental. We asked them the question list that TS was given to us and they tried to find answers to them which satify them. So what else can we do? I don't have any other idea to spread the message! And this seems like the only way. If there's someone here with a better idea, I'd love to listen what they say but it seems like there's noone with a better idea.
  • <!-- m -->http://www.targetedindividuals.com/<!-- m -->

DISCLAIMER;

MY OPINION ONLY.. NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.

The above posted link is to a website that I had ran across one day, or more like God brought it into my pathway for a purpose...

I NOW definetly SEE "WHY", that I found that website, link above..

Over the last 4 months that I have been a member here on this forum, I am enjoying the interaction, learning and "hoax" and I thank MJ from the bottom of my Soul for the warning of the end times...adventure of a lifetime and sacrifice made by him for us.

<!-- m -->http://www.targetedindividuals.com/gang-stalking/<!-- m -->
    But, what I have witnessed on more than one occasion is Gang Stalking, AND

<!-- m -->http://www.targetedindividuals.com/mobbing/<!-- m -->
    Mobb Mentality towards TS, thisisalmostit twitter, and any other person who "the MOB" feels is fake or not MJ lovin enuff. LOL what ever that is I don't know..

But one person starts this idea on a thread "Oh such and such is a fake and then another person comes along and "Oh yea your right" and cosigns, and then another, and pretty soon you got a thread of MOB Mentality and Gang stalking towards a person who the majority of people claim they are "knowing" these peeps to be fake.

Why, just cause someone else said so?

Then on top of that I watch people go into this state of feeling entitlement for an answer from TS or thisisalmostit, or etc... I see stuff posted like "Did anyone ever figure out who TS or thisisalmostit is?" and I think to myself, Really who are these people who are DEMANDING to know who the account holder is? What gives the people the right to demand such a thing?

I could very easily say to any number of people here or on twitter that you all are Fakes to me because I don't know any of you personally..
    what exactly defines a real or fake person?

I am stumped by that..lol

All I know is the info from the redirects TIAI, TS UPDATES, thisisalmostit twitter has been valuable to me in expanding my MIND and SPIRIT way more than I could have done on my own...

Thank you for that, whoever you are.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And really if anyone paid half as much attention to the crap being feed to you on purpose as a distraction, don't get me wrong some stuff is for a reason and needed but if you paid half as much attention to the details in the posts by TS or the Bible versus being tweeted, then do research on the info, do some WORK.

You would have your answers on Identity and what is REALLY happening here...

Wake UP...

Arc, 777, The King is Coming, and so is JUDGEMENT DAY..will you be ready?

Peace
    <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

GOOOD IDEA!!!!! ON JUNE 25..?
    i think believers are going to tweet ''mjisalive''(i won't); at this moment imo to make #ElvisandMJdotcom a TT is more important...

that'll be cool!:D wow we need the concerted effort of all believers to make it trend! what time?? start spreading the word, twitter-believers!! #ElvisandMJdotcom
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Good. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I just hope that others find it relatively easy to convince more people arond them because, whenever I try and talk to peopel about the whole hoax thing, My claimsa get rubbished...... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So I gave up trying to convince people around me...People dont wanna listen anyway... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

By the way, I noticed the lower case "a" and "i" in Tiai....Usually all 4 letters are in upper case.....Is that a clue too? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I've never posted before, because I like to just read and absorb all the information...which can be EXTREMELY overwhelming, but your comment about the "ai" being lower cased when they normally are upper cased really jumped out at me. One of the many things that "AI" stands for is American Idol.

They usually start auditioning in June and July for the upcoming season of American Idol, but no dates have been set for auditions and no one has been hired to replace Simon Cowell yet. (or at least no announcements have been made) I've also seen people posting that they heard that auditions aren't going to start until as late as September. I'm wondering if Michael Jackson is going to replace Simon Cowell as a judge on American Idol? It makes me think of the scene on This Is It where Travis Payne said we get all the big fish and put them in one setting (or something like that) and where they actually wrote the text quoting MJ saying "This is your time to shine." to Orianthi.

This is probably way out there, but I think MJ would be the perfect judge because he is so talented and is a musical genius. Plus, he would be helping people achieve their dreams. Anyway...just a thought.
  • SuzyQSuzyQ Posts: 12
    Hey everyone, I'm not new to the hoax or this site. I'm from the old mjhd and andromeda's site. I must say it's amazing to see how far everyone has come in terms of understanding Michaels message and what his message is. Even though there are a few people here and there who seem to miss the message completely lol, its a far cry from the far-fetched theories we all once believed.
    I remember I was one of the first along with screamingindigital (if thats correct?), who started threads on the old mjhd about the Illuminati and mind control. Unfortunately, my posts kept getting deleted and people would freak out at the mention of Illuminati. So much so that eventually I believe I was blocked so I could not post any longer but I stayed around. I did try to say that I believed this was Michaels message even before TS mentioned it was, but for some reason people associated Illuminati with murder. So again it is nice to see people more open minded and understanding.
    After mjhd I then began posting on Andromedas forum after MJHD was shutdown. After something happened to her site I stopped visiting hoax sites all together and just watched videos on YT. However, I stayed updated with Thisisalsoit.com and TS' posts on this forum. I would then ocassionally read the forum posts. As of a couple days ago I was no longer satisfied with lurking but wanted to interact and voice my opinion.
    Thanks to Mo and Souza who allow free speech and the truth to be discussed openly here, and also for spreading Mj's message as best as you can. I must say I always thought TS was someone important ever since he went by the name S.T.U.D.Y. You seemed trust worthy and seemed to have information no one else had. Your posts are very informative and educational, great brain excercise. Thank-you TS for helping us all keep the faith and being a teacher of sorts to everyone.
    L.O.V.E. Always,
    Suzy.
  • GalinaGalina Posts: 23
    RestlessSoul:
    Agree with you guys 100%. If Michael has a message which seems like he has, and if he wants us to spread it to everyone, we should have something that comes directly from the Jacksons to show to non-believers. I don't know why this is so hard or complicated to do if TS is really connected with the family somehow. We've tried every single way. We told them about TS' posts when they told us that they couldn't read them because they're too long. We tried to explain the numerology part but they told us that numerology doesn't work for them, we showed them the videos of slip-ups that the Jackson family made and they found it coincidental. We asked them the question list that TS was given to us and they tried to find answers to them which satify them. So what else can we do? I don't have any other idea to spread the message! And this seems like the only way. If there's someone here with a better idea, I'd love to listen what they say but it seems like there's noone with a better idea.
    I also think that we need more convincing information to influence non-believers. Something more impressive and not from us but from official sources. Only not from Jacksons because if Michael is in danger they can't do it directly.
  • RestlessSoul:
    I also think that we need more convincing information to influence non-believers. Something more impressive and not from us but from official sources. Only not from Jacksons because if Michael is in danger they can't do it directly.

The Jacksons did mention the illuminati being involved. On February 14th People Magazine Daily published an article, which now has disappeared. The link was <!-- m -->http://peoplemagazinedaily.com/?p=4714<!-- m -->

Here's a copy & paste of that article:

Michael Jackson Murder: New Murray Tape Could Clear or Condemn Him
    Sunday, February 14, 2010
    By Editorial Staff
    A tape of a voicemail message left by Michael Jackson’s quack doctor and murderer Conrad Murray to another patient as Michael “lay dying” has just been obtained and released to the public by News of the World today.

The tape is scheduled to be utilized by both the prosecution and defense in the murder trial against Murray.

Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to a charge of Involuntary Manslaughter Feb. 8, left a very calm-sounding 18-second message for a patient Bob Russell pertaining to his heart scan on the morning of Jackson’s death in June 2009.

“This is Doctor Murray, Bob. Hi, how are you? Um, sorry I missed you. Just wanted to talk to you about your results of the EECP. You did quite well on the study. We would love to continue to see you as a patient even though I may have to be absent from my practice for, uh, because of an overseas sabbatical,” he said in the message.

Hear the message HERE

The bizarre fact is that the call took place at 11:54 am PST, which was the same time Los Angeles police claim Murray was frantically performing CPR on Jackson in his bedroom after administering the strong anesthetic Propofol.

A source close to the Murray team told NOTW: “It’s clear from the voicemail that Murray is not a man who sounds frantic, worried or in a stressful position.

“But if the police’s timeline is correct, then he would have been almost an hour into giving Jackson CPR.”

Murray’s attorney Ed Chernoff seeks to discredit the police’s initial interviews with his client in order to convince a jury that they mishandled the questioning.

Los Angeles detectives’ documents filed in July 2009, state Murray told them he administered Propofol to Jackson, then left to use the toilet for about two minutes, and when he returned, he found Jackson unconscious.

Police court documents state Murray was on his cellphone for 47 minutes after 11 am.

Another document states Murray told them Jackson “stopped breathing” at around 11 am.

When Jackson’s bodyguard Alberto Alvarez made a 911 call, he said Murray was performing CPR on the musician at around 12:21 pm.

“Murray’s lawyers know he gave Michael Propofol and understand that killed him. But just what happened in that room in those few hours Michael was last alive will be the key battleground,” NOTW’s source said.

The detective documents, time-lines and the two other calls Murray made between 11 and 12 that morning, will be at the centre of his defence.

The L.A. District Attorney’s Office, through homicide detectives Smith and Martinez, say Murray never informed them of these calls.

“The fact that Murray made this call and didn’t tell the police about it may be useful to the prosecution,” said another source to NOTW.

“Basically, it shows he was being evasive and had something to hide. Why would you not tell the police about every single thing you had done during those crucial moments when Michael Jackson was dying?”

The prosecution may argue that this call to patient Russell shows that Murray was not in that room or aware of Jackson’s complications.

A theory is that Murray knew Jackson was dead and was creating an alibi by making routine patient calls.

The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati cult, and plot against Michael to drug, control and murder him for monetary gain.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    TS in English Gematria Equals: 234

2+3+4 = 9

word results for TS in Jewish Gematria: Bible codes

(some) word results for TS in English Gematria: belief, team, Dot, Hold

Using <!-- m -->http://www.gematrix.org/<!-- m --> . If you don't remember what was it about check <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10681<!-- l --> (this thread is actually creepy)

Yes, maybe not important..but that "9" and "bible codes" are just TOO MUCH of a coincidence
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361

Michael calls himslef "the nightmare", he is the "monster" (threat to NWO) who disappears "in one blink" (fake death), then COMES BACK to haunt (and hunt) from Never Neverland (metaphor for eternal childhood, immortality, and escapism - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverland).

The issue of the RETURN is indeed intriguing, since we all know Michael is a genius and everything he does is thoroughly planned and with deep implications and symbolism. If I should guess on his comeback method, there are two possible means I see at the moment.
    First is a "V" type of apparition, a video recording broadcasted not only on TV (because we know very well how controlled the media is) but especially on the Internet and on this site in particular, with Michael explaining his reasons, his goals and exposing the NWO through a mind-opening speech.
    The second would be a religion-inspired style, by somehow opening his tomb (for futher investigations in the trial or whatever reasons the Jacksons would come up with) and finding he is not there. Remember that Michael used to say that Jesus inspires him...

Anyway, I am just guessing here, I'm sure Michael will shock the world with his return and our part in this is to be ready to support him and stand by him in the upcoming battle, because he cannot do this by himself. We WILL BE THERE!

To his question from "Planet Earth": "DO YOU CARE, HAVE YOU A PART IN THE DEEPEST EMOTIONS OF MY OWN HEART?", my answer is definitely YES!

P.S.: BeTheChange, my heart goes out to you and to all the painS you had to go through. Your post filled my heart with LOVE and empathy. Remember, the best is yet to come, so keep the faith!

LOVE,
    Andy

Thanks for your kind words and thoughtful explanation. It makes sense that MJ is a threat to the NWO and was addressing his song to 'them.' And yet I can't quite imagine a scenario where he returns, the NWO surrenders all their weapons and the individuals themselves willingly surrender and we all live happily ever after. I'm just posing the question so that we can ready ourselves for whatever awaits us on the other side of this hoax.
  • Having read this last TIai update, I decided to read through all the previous updates one more time to clarify my thoughts and decide where to go from there. Those were my main conclusions (i.e. what I was essentially left with):

1. The evidences
    The choice of dates prior to and following the 25th June 2009 is a strong evidence that the whole scenario was scripted around key dates and numbers (777, 999, 21/12 primarily with 25/6/2009 being the anchor date)
    The similarity with Elvis' "death" is just undeniable
    The lack of RIP in This is it, at the Grammy's and on TMZ for 7 months
    Jermaine Lapses ("This is really not it, there is going to be much much more..."; "He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the airport....")
    I addition, the use of the Gilda movie in This is it (Faked death, Actor Mc Geady shares his birthday with MJ), the parallels with the 2012 and V Vendetta movies and tweets from the family support the theory that Michael faked his death and is alive.

2. The message
    Michael has consistently repeated over many years "And you ain't seen nothing yet...!" and I believe this hoax is Michael big opportunity to do a Thriller II (TII), an ARG (Alternative Reality Game) with strong messages and totally overshadowing his previous achievements.
    The messages that my little aerials are getting ( <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) are strong ones:
    - We need to fight for Freedom
    - Our governments are full of corruption
    - The national media cannot be trusted, it is governed by those who want to take our freedom
    - We need to heal the world and learn how to look after our environment, how to love, how to educate our children
    - The end of the World as we know it may happen in the next few years (around 21/12/2012) - There is a strong spiritual message here.
    - We need to join together and have an army of Love ready to help Michael when he comes back.
    - We can influence Michael's return

3. What's next?
    I believe that we need to continue spreading the message that Michael will come back (<!-- m -->http://WWW.ElvisANDMJ.com<!-- m -->); live what we preach and be prepared to support "bamsday".
    We also need to continue watching TMZ (and crossing the DOTS), the key players in the Hoax (The Family, Kenny Ortega, LMP?, TS) and maybe <!-- m -->http://www.5brotherenterprises.com<!-- m --> (TS reference) for any significant message

4. Final thoughts
    The Ark of the Covenant and the This is it DVD Easter eggs were referred to in TS earlier posts and may yet provide further 'clues'... in due time?
    Who ever TS is, he/she is doing a great job at leading us through the hoax scenario and I say a big Thank you!

With L.O.V.E

What do you mean?

1-3. What Does the Username “TS” Stand For? (Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm)

As far as the person(s) operating TIAI (dot-com): many people are not concerned who it is; they just see the importance of the message, and the evidence that it is genuine, and that is sufficient for them.

Others have tried to name a specific person behind it—such as Marlon Jackson, or someone with the personal initials of “TS”. If it really is Marlon, then surely TIAI would be genuine; however, even if I claimed to be Marlon, this would not prove that I really am Marlon. This is why I asked people to go by the evidence that the information is genuine, and not by my claim of who I am or where I got the information.

On the other hand, if I claimed to be someone with the initials of “TS”—this would not prove that I really have those initials; in fact, it wouldn’t even prove that I am not Marlon! And even if I really did have these initials, how could that be any evidence whatsoever that TIAI is or is not genuine??? And yet several have dismissed TIAI, merely on this idea that I have these personal initials!

For the sake of argument, let’s assume that I do have these personal initials—and if this fact became known, then that alone would prove TIAI to be a fake. Do you suppose that if this were actually the case, I would be so careless as to use “TS” for a username??? After all of the time and thought that was put into TIAI and STUDY: would “TS” thoughtlessly be picked for a username, if it would (supposedly) prove that TIAI is fake? Have any of you TIAI objectors stopped to think about how flimsy your objections really are? And by the way: did any of you sharp investigators notice that “TS” is an abbreviation for T-IAI and S-TUDY??

Several people misunderstood the following statement, which was in TIAI Revealed, Part 1: “I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.”

The point here, especially taken in the wider context, is that I am not asking anyone to believe the information based upon my claim of who is behind TIAI, and/or where the information came from. For example, if I claimed to be Marlon, many would not believe that I am Marlon just because I say so. The words “many would not believe me if I told you”, refer to the previous phrase: “how I got this information”—it is not the information itself that many would not believe, if I told you where I got it.