TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    TS what a nice surprise !!!

Love you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • FEDEFEDE Posts: 12
    WooW! I knew only few things about Elvis, but now I'm sure he is still alive!! There are so much connections about Mike and him, certainly Mike STUDYed a lot Elvis' moves... They're amazing!!
    And what about numbers?? Amazing too!!
    We really don't need no more proofs, it's clear what is happening... for the Bamday June, July or every other months no matter... he would teach us so much important things, and he did, and your words did TS.... Thank you soooo much... really!!! This is a the graetest adventure!! Thank you for your Love!!

P.S. TS, Could you please write next update in Italian language??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Every time I have to translate it to be sure to understand the correct meaning!!! It's an hard work... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • .. this is documented evidence which is so strong, that it’s the basis for a legal case which is already in court. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> And to top it all off: there’s a good chance that this will all be hitting the news this summer!

Oh God, it like that? To what end? This can also happen with Mike, so he will not return? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    This is Going to be a "REAL HOT SUMMER" quoting Princes new song!
    I must say since the original mjhd site"Study" you have always seemed to know a lot,only someone with inside knowledge would know. One thing I have spread the truth about the N.W.O and Michael but the fear in certain peoples eyes worries me because they fear the life they living now will change drastically,there are many of us who believe but when the BAM happens how will these people react to this? I believe these people need the BAM more than us,because we expect it! The World needs a Wake UP Call. What better than a Double Bam! Go Elvis And Michael!
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Thank you TS!
    Everytime I read your articles,I do STUDY a lot. Big THANK YOU! Army of LOVE is making that CHANGE!

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS:)
  • Awesome post TS
    WOW
    I have been reading almost everyday on this forum, (since I found it). All though I may not be good at connecting the dots. I’m good at being a true believer.
    Thank you and MJ for all this great information.
    My mom rest her sole would be so happy to read this post.
    She always believed Elvis was alive. Like mother like daughter lol.
    I’m looking forward to Bam. Michael your army of love is waiting to help.

Wow TS, Wow!!! And thank you!

I am like you 18wheels...

I am on this forum every single day...I've read and re-read all of the TIAI and TS posts. I am horrible at connecting the dots but I am a true beLIEver! Kudos to TS, Souza, Mo, lilwendy, Chappie and all the others who have proven to be extraordinary investigators and who guide the rest of us along the right path! I am ready and waiting for BAM (double or not) and I am proud to be a soldier in MJs army of LOVE!

Here we go...THIS IS IT!!!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And this is Elvis Presley's final concert on the 26th June 1977. He chose "My Way" as his final song, even having to read the words from a sheet of paper. It obviously wasn't rehearsed that much. He had a message to his fans. This is 2 months before he passed.
    And now the end is near, and so I face, the final curtain...

[youtube:3f1lwqmt]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks TS for this new explanation, and that people are not swayed by all the garbage you read in the media and lose faith. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    TS compares the open coffin of Elvis and Michael closed the coffin, I would add the unmarked grave of Michael, .. God there are still people who do not see those details. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Caught my attention what TS mentioned at the end, "What we have just witnessed could be the end of a terrifying nightmare. It is not. It is the beginning. What does this mean?, .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> We must be prepared as the host of love?, hear the message of Michael and attention at BAM, is to remember that Michael said it was all love and believe in love means opting for love as a way of life, to solve social problems, to defend our legitimate rights, do not believe in wars, violence, the differences of race, creed or religion, (in other threads has been discussed about the possibility that Michael has converted to Islam, and that idea scares a lot of people ) in the class struggle, nor to hate .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    who faked his own death and reappeared SEVEN days later to take revenge on his enemies

and

And this is Elvis Presley's final concert on the 26th June 1977. He chose "My Way" as his final song, even having to read the words from a sheet of paper. It obviously wasn't rehearsed that much. He had a message to his fans. This is 2 months before he passed.
    And now the end is near, and so I face, the final curtain...

[youtube:1y0ys5cm]

On the 26th June 1977 Can't Help Falling In Love was the last song. not My Way!
    This video is taken from 21 june (or 22). <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Thank you TS , so much to read ..just finished ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Thank you SO SO SO much TS!!!

I have never waivered in my belief that the information you have been giving us all these months is correct and irrefutable. All the hard work you have put into showing us how Michael did this and why he did it is so appreciated by me. I always look forward to your daily redirects and the Updates

I admit I started to get a bit confused by the Elvis redirects for a while as I had always believed he had died and never really looked into his "death" and all the inconsistencies surrounding it. Then I started to realise with the evidence provided in the Elvis redirects that if I believe 100% that Michael is alive (which I do of course)...then why not Elvis?? Now I do!!!!!! So thank you... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

In Section 6-12: Daniel 10:21 and Michael you list these numbers at the bottom:
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30
    ...I am trying to figure out what they mean... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Also one thing I noticed is that 16th June was also when HIStory was released in 1995!!!!!

THANKYOU!!!!!

This may be a coincidence but at this point, it's hard for me to believe in them. Tupac's birthday is June 16th and he is yet another person with strange numerology (not nearly as extensive as MJ or perhaps Elvis but it still exists). And what is the main number with Tupac? Seven. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Oh and thank you, TS for again, a clear, concise explanation. It always reaffirms my belief.

• Thank you for another lengthy, detailed and valuable update!

Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later.
    And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”

To those who still dismiss the purpose of the hoax, or still have doubts about it:

Please spend at least one day browsing the forum category "New World Order & Mind Control": <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=94<!-- l --> Read the articles posted there and watch the videos. What's written and shown in that category simply can't be dismissed, it's real and it's happening. There's an overwhelming amount of evidence that exposing the New World Order IS the purpose of the hoax. Prepare yourself for the major battle that lies ahead of us. Make sure that you're fully prepared when Mike BAMs. Remember that he asked you: Will You Be There? Make sure you'll be there, make sure you will be able to help him.

You can change the world
    (I can't do it by myself)
    You can touch the sky
    (It's gonna take somebody's help)
    You're the chosen one
    (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
    If we all cry at the same time tonight

Yes! Well said, Mo. This is exactly right. This is what needs to happen. Please DO NOT ignore it. This is urgency at it's highest and most intense.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    The capital letters are reminding me of BACK. I bumped my old post about him for anyone interested in reading more about this possible source. He was posting clues pre June 25th....like in 2005/2006, etc. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5167<!-- l --> I am not sure if the two are linked but figure I point it out.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thank you TS!!!! God bless!!
    6-10 Are TIAI Posts Too Long?
    {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10461&start=25#p175723}

MJFAN7 wrote: “... I wasn’t looking forward to reading the long posts about TIAI Revealed until I started reading them. Then I couldn’t stop!” This is good advice, especially for those who have spent a year now investigating and researching the hoax—and yet have not spent a few days reading posts which make very clear the when, why, and even the some of the how.

NOOOOO TS! They aren't too long! They are long , but they contain so much helpful information! And I understand that your identity shouldn't matter, that is why i said:
    Who is behind TS..? All we know is that it's not Michael, or anyone from TMZ, and I THINK that's all he told us about his identity so far. But we should be more concerned if the information is valuable, which it is because he's predicted several things. So we can know for sure that TS is the real deal.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Anyway! I CAN'T WAIT to see what unfolds this Summer! Summer 2009 was the worst one of my life, I'm glad that there is proof Michael's alive! So hopefully now Summer 2010 will be the best one of my life!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So I didn't work much this morning and had a lot of coffee, but it is brilliant again. I do hope people will take notice and stop denying the truth that is right in front of their eyes. The signs are there, all we need to do is give Mike a sign that we understand and will be there for him. It's time to connect the dots and make a stand.

How many people will have to die before we will take a stand
    How many children will have to cry, before we do all we can
    If sending your love is all you can give
    To help one live, mmm

How many times can we turn our heads
    And pretend we cannot see
    Healing the wounds of our broken earth
    We are one global family
    Just sending your prayers
    Is something you feel
    Helping one heal
    What have I got that I can give
    (What have I got that I can give, tell me)
    What have I got that I can give, yeah, oh
    To love and to teach you
    To hold and to need you
    What more can I give (what more can I give, yeah)

brother to brother, lay down our fears and reach out and make a pact
    Show him the love that is in our hearts, let us bring salvation back
    Just sending your love has the power to heal
    So let's all give

(It's not a lot to give, just a little bit)
    (Everyone should be a part of it)
    To love and to teach you
    To hold and to need you
    What more can I give

Say the words, I'll lay 'em down for you
    Just call my name, I am your friend
    See then why do they keep teaching us
    Such hate and cruelty
    We should give over and over again

(We should give over and over again)
    (Oh my God, oh my God)
    See, to love and to teach you
    To hold and to need you
    What more can I give

What have I got that I can give (aah)
    (Give to you, give to you)
    See, to love and to teach you
    To hold and to need you
    What more can I give (Oooh)

Repeat

(Give to you, we're gonna give to you)
    To hold and conceal you
    To love and to heal you
    What more can I give

(What have I got)
    (Send them your prayers)
    (Show the world how much you really care)
    (To love you)
    To love and to teach you
    (To hold you, to need you)To hold and to need you
    What more can I give

What have I got that I can give...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

On a less serious note: I saw something in this update that made me laugh so hard my colleagues asked me if I needed a white hat, because I was turning blue due to lack of oxygen! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> For some reason I really hope I'm right, because it would be darn funny.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    On a less serious note: I saw something in this update that made me laugh so hard my colleagues asked me if I needed a white hat, because I was turning blue due to lack of oxygen! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> For some reason I really hope I'm right, because it would be darn funny.

COME ON SOUZA!!! SPILL IT! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Tagging onto your music lyrics here is a post I did back in May... thought I'd share

Full post: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/jambam/

This morning I was listening to JAM because everyday for me is Jamsday! LOL

Every morning I listen to this song… I play it on YouTube with the lyrics so I’m reminded of the message…

Nation To Nation
    All The World
    Must Come Together
    Face The Problems
    That We See
    Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out
    I Asked My Neighbor
    For A Favor
    She Said Later
    What Has Come Of
    All The People
    Have We Lost Voice
    What It’s About

I Have To Find My Peace ‘Cause
    No One Seems To Let Me Be
    False Prophets Cry Of Doom
    What Are The Possibilities
    I Told My Brother
    There’ll Be Problems,
    Times And Tears For Fears,
    We Must Live Each Day
    Like It’s The Last

The World Keeps Changing
    Rearranging Minds
    And Thoughts
    Predictions Fly Of Doom
    The Baby Boom
    Has Come Of Age
    To Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
    Don’t You Ask Me
    For No Favors
    I’m Conditioned By
    The System
    Don’t You Talk To Me
    Don’t Scream And Shout

She Pray To God, To Buddha
    Then She Sings A
    Talmud Song
    Confusions Contradict
    The Self
    Do We Know Right
    From Wrong
    I Just Want You To
    Recognize Me
    In The Temple
    You Can’t Hurt Me
    I Found Peace
    Within Myself

Go With It
    Go With It
    Jam

We are breaking the conditioning that the system has got us in… we have got to dare to be different!

We are waiting for a BAMsday? Let’s heed this message and make everyday a JAMsday!

Oh and lastly… Play these two links and tell me the difference between a BAM and a JAM… LOL

Jam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiGHc21f20#t=331

Bam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6x2wS4uNVY

Have a great day!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    No, I'm not going to spill it because then it will be less funny!! And I could be wrong of course... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    thank you TS!!! ^^ again great post ! as always ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    BAM! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    with a L.O.V.E!
  • GalinaGalina Posts: 23
    Thank you very much TS! But how can we let Michael know that we understand his message and ready to be there?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    TS PLS READ!!!

TS, we already know how the Jacksons wrote about "Revealed" part (“if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does”) and just before they made that tweet, you had made a post in which TIAI revealed! We've already shown that as a clue to non-believers BUT that seems JUST like a coincidence to non-believers! (I'm not talking about us, not about the believers, not about myself. Because this is not about us no more. We need to spread the message to non-believers asap!) Non-believers think that what the Jacksons tweeted was about Michael was murdered by AEG or Sony but in the media they don't spell about a murder plan about AEG and Sony. They think that that's the reason why they wrote the media lies part. And the truth revealed to them by the family members when they said Michael was murdered. This is what THEY think when we show this as a proof that TIAI is related to Michael. Trust me, I've tried this one many times. That was the reason why I wrote you to make something more concrete and visible and understandable by EVERYONE about the Jacksons. And when Restlessoul asked you to tell Jacksons to use "This is also it" in a tweet, that sounded such a great idea to me. And it still is a great idea because the part what Jacksons tweeted about you, doesn't convince non-believers."Just a word they used in common doesn't mean that they're related" a non-believer wrote me once. If we're trying to spread the message, this is something very urgent that has to be done. For us, all of the things you have written is so AMAZING, breath taking. They explain WHY Michael did it, HOW he did it so so well. AND I'M PERSONALLY ONE OF YOUR BEST SUPPORTERS but I want to spread the message to everyone FASTER. We don't have so much time. And if non-believers find your posts very long to read, and closed their ears to what we say, then we should have a very clear-open proof to show them that you're related with the Jacksons and that can be something that comes from the Jacksons only. It must be very open and clear for them to see and to understand because we know how in a denial they're. So we need your help once again! Pls think about it and tell it to Michael. I'm not asking from you to do something for me or for the believers here but for us TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE to non-believers!

TS wrote:

"maybe we can even get the attention of the media!"

So Michael wants us to go to the media about the hoax?!

In Section 6-12: Daniel 10:21 and Michael, TS list these numbers at the bottom:
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

TIME DOTS and all these numbers. These numbers can give us the exact date of the BAM and I'll work on it.

Such an amazing post once more TS. Thank you so so much. God bless.

TS wrote:

"As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive..."

So we know that TS is an attorney.

No, TS quoted probate attorney Andrew W. Mayoras.

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

TS wrote:

"As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive..."

So we know that TS is an attorney.

No, TS quoted probate attorney Andrew W. Mayoras.

yeah I've just realized that too. Thank you hon <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    1 month before elvis 'death' <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->