TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    **Bump**

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks once again TS for the informative posts. Please let Michael know that his "army of love" is ready and waiting for his return, so we can fight this battle against the NWO!( with Love) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thankyou TS - This is utterly brilliant!
    I love that us 'crazy' people finally have complete logic to work with on a large scale - even if it does make my head spin sometimes. I 'm glad that nothing will be the same after this !!! Much love Michael, Jesse & cohorts - and to all who seek the truth & to those who don't realise they need it. Lots of love xxx
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Thanks for yet another great post TS. Looking forward to this more that you have lined up.
  • I have been trying to figure out what the numbers mean at the bottom of section

6-12 Daniel 10:21 and Michael
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

I thought coordinates and looked that up, it is just outside Cancun, Mexico. I really can't see anything significant/relevant there.

When I put 27-2 into google the first thing that comes back from the search is:

Proverbs 27:2 (New International Version)

2 Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; someone else, and not your own lips.
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+27%3A2&version=NIV

19-23
    1 Corinthians 9:19-23 (New International Version)

19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+9%3A19-23&version=NIV

27-30
    Matthew 5:27-30
    Lust

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.
    http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/search/?q=Matthew+5%3A27-30

Acts 2:42-47
    The Fellowship of the Believers

42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. 43 And awe [1] came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. 44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common. 45 And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. 46 And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
    http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/search/?q=Acts+2%3A42-47
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

Postby TS » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

UH OK IT JUST HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS. i don't know if anyone else thinks the same way or have gotten it.

usually TS's update number and length has significance, e.g. Update 4 with 44 parts, and a major clue released on 4 april, 4am.

And this update we're given the clue time dots.

The time of the post, is 7:16pm. This could very likely point to July the 16th. and at 7am/pm, it would be 777 (7/1+6/7).

Uh, bam anyone? :S
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

Psalm 27:2 (King James Version)

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Daniel 2:19-23 (King James Version)

19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

Daniel 2:27-30 (King James Version)

27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;

28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.

30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.

Daniel 2:47 (King James Version)

47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 27-2
    19-23
    27-30

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;

28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.

30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.

47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

Thank you very much Souza as I am not all that Bible literate.
    I also believe all is relevant. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

Thank you very much Souza as I am not all that Bible literate.
    I also believe all is relevant. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Me neither, but apparently we do think alike.

• DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    "The future is a riddle only time can solve."
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I think the numbers mean this, that's why the list:
    oh boy!!!

27-2 = 9-2

#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc) on the same day the 333FBI files are going to be released (#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.)!

19-23 (2+3=5)

#19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next)
    #5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.

27-30

2+7=9
    #9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc) on the same day the 333FBI files are going to be released !
    3+0=3
    #3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.

4+7=11
    #11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    Thank You so much TS for this information
    MJs Army Of Love Is Waiting!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Postby TS » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

UH OK IT JUST HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS. i don't know if anyone else thinks the same way or have gotten it.

usually TS's update number and length has significance, e.g. Update 4 with 44 parts, and a major clue released on 4 april, 4am.

And this update we're given the clue time dots.

The time of the post, is 7:16pm. This could very likely point to July the 16th. and at 7am/pm, it would be 777 (7/1+6/7).

Uh, bam anyone? :S

GOOD EYE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    oh boy!!!

27-2 = 9-2

#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc) on the same day the 333FBI files are going to be released (#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.)!

19-23 (2+3=5)

#19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next)

27-30

2+7=9
    #9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc) on the same day the 333FBI files are going to be released !
    3+0=3

4+7=11
    #11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.

With what purpose? I still go for the bible passages.

oh boy!!!

27-2 = 9-2

19-23 (2+3=5)

27-30

2+7=9
    3+0=3

4+7=11

With what purpose? I still go for the bible passages.

I don't know, I still can't find the meaning of all these numbers in the list, but maybe he wanted us to focus on that.
    However it could also be about the Bible, who knows anymore.. this is confusing

TS should give us a hand, is it about the passages or about the list? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    I have been trying to figure out what the numbers mean at the bottom of section

6-12 Daniel 10:21 and Michael
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

I thought coordinates and looked that up, it is just outside Cancun, Mexico. I really can't see anything significant/relevant there.
    52_002.jpg
    When I put 27-2 into google the first thing that comes back from the search is:

Proverbs 27:2 (New International Version)

2 Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; someone else, and not your own lips.
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+27%3A2&version=NIV

19-23
    1 Corinthians 9:19-23 (New International Version)

19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+9%3A19-23&version=NIV

27-30
    Matthew 5:27-30
    Lust

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.
    http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/search/?q=Matthew+5%3A27-30

Acts 2:42-47
    The Fellowship of the Believers

42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. 43 And awe [1] came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. 44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common. 45 And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. 46 And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
    http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/search/?q=Acts+2%3A42-47
  • ILWOLVESILWOLVES Posts: 37

TIME DO TS???
    ?????

beLIEve
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Thanks for all the hard work you do to keep us updated. It's greatly appreciated. BAM so excited dunno when it'll be but gee Michael!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I thought I would post this here as it is interesting and TS refers to the STUDY website in this Update and the debate by some people around whether it is linked to TIAI and TS.

I think this TMZ article below is an example of how TS has been telling us to watch TMZ titles and also what is within the article itself .....I think this article was posted after this Update

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/17/michael-j ... ng-of-pop/<!-- m -->

To me this is a classic example of RBTL...is MJ p'd off that there has been the debate regarding the STUDY website run by Tim Simkin and how some people are scathing of TIAI/TS saying it is related to Tim Simkin and it is nothing but a religious cult etc etc. and because of this they are disregarding the valid information and proof that TIAI/TS has in regards to Michael's "death". To me that STUDY website has always looked completely setup and artificial; as TS suggests...it may be setup as a decoy to test us.

I took this article as Michael trying to get a message to us about that STUDY website? Have a read and see what you think.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    On a less serious note: I saw something in this update that made me laugh so hard my colleagues asked me if I needed a white hat, because I was turning blue due to lack of oxygen! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> For some reason I really hope I'm right, because it would be darn funny.

Ohhh...I wonder what it is. I will have to go back and read it yet again..see if I can pick anything up.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

WoW this makes huge sense.
  • Thank you SO much for this information! I am shining my armor and sharpening my sword for the battle ahead. This enlisted soldier of L.O.V.E. will be ready! I may not be the sharpest crayon in this box of believers when figuring out these clues but I am faithful. I guess that counts for something <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'll be standing right next to you with my sword held high. TS this is a great post!!! I am ready!!!
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Thank you TS for this very informative post! My whole life has changed this past year and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Ready for anything, anywhere and anytime.
    "I'll Be There" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    TS, thank you so much for all of your ingenious posts!
    TS PLS READ!!!

TS, we already know how the Jacksons wrote about "Revealed" part (“if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does”) and just before they made that tweet, you had made a post in which TIAI revealed! We've already shown that as a clue to non-believers BUT that seems JUST like a coincidence to non-believers! (I'm not talking about us, not about the believers, not about myself. Because this is not about us no more. We need to spread the message to non-believers asap!) Non-believers think that what the Jacksons tweeted was about Michael was murdered by AEG or Sony but in the media they don't spell about a murder plan about AEG and Sony. They think that that's the reason why they wrote the media lies part. And the truth revealed to them by the family members when they said Michael was murdered. This is what THEY think when we show this as a proof that TIAI is related to Michael. Trust me, I've tried this one many times. That was the reason why I wrote you to make something more concrete and visible and understandable by EVERYONE about the Jacksons. And when Restlessoul asked you to tell Jacksons to use "This is also it" in a tweet, that sounded such a great idea to me. And it still is a great idea because the part what Jacksons tweeted about you, doesn't convince non-believers."Just a word they used in common doesn't mean that they're related" a non-believer wrote me once. If we're trying to spread the message, this is something very urgent that has to be done. For us, all of the things you have written is so AMAZING, breath taking. They explain WHY Michael did it, HOW he did it so so well. AND I'M PERSONALLY ONE OF YOUR BEST SUPPORTERS but I want to spread the message to everyone FASTER. We don't have so much time. And if non-believers find your posts very long to read, and closed their ears to what we say, then we should have a very clear-open proof to show them that you're related with the Jacksons and that can be something that comes from the Jacksons only. It must be very open and clear for them to see and to understand because we know how in a denial they're. So we need your help once again! Pls think about it and tell it to Michael. I'm not asking from you to do something for me or for the believers here but for us TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE to non-believers!

TS wrote:

"maybe we can even get the attention of the media!"

So Michael wants us to go to the media about the hoax?!

In Section 6-12: Daniel 10:21 and Michael, TS list these numbers at the bottom:
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

TIME DOTS and all these numbers. These numbers can give us the exact date of the BAM and I'll work on it.

Such an amazing post once more TS. Thank you so so much. God bless.
    P.L., I really felt you on this- I feel and have felt that urgency about spreading the message, but it's so difficult for people to open their minds! TS has given us SO much, I'm always desperate for non-beLIEvers to "get it", but they seem to take joy out of flocking around hoaxers like angry birds.. I think P.L. has a great idea here, but maybe you and the Jacksons are already working on it, huh?

I feel so incredibly honored and blessed to be here, supporting MJ.."Will You Be There" has never been easy for me to listen to, but now I can finally Be There for him.. All of us can. I have learned so much, I feel like I am forever changed for the better. God Bless you, MJ..
    [youtube:jeulh3qj]

Mind Is The Magic
    Come in to me
    I know mystical garden
    Orchards and violets
    All mysteries are parted
    Life is a mirageghost
    Imagination
    Pure inspiration called justification

Nothing's impossible
    Nothing's concealed
    Everything here is for real
    What gives fantastic ghouls all in your head?
    Who creates wonders like nobody can?

Chorus:
    Siegfried & Roy
    You know it's
    Siegfried & Roy
    So be it
    Siegfried & Roy
    I'm gonna...
    Siegfried & Roy

When it's Siegfried & Roy
    It's the mind of a magic in true
    Your own thoughts play the game