The official "goodbye" thread

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Ok guys, it's been a long time coming... I'm saying goodbye. I'm back in school and I have lots to do. I'm sure I'll take a look once in a while. Take care everyone!
    I've always enjoyed reading your perspective on Michael and have learned lots from your posts. Hope school goes well for you.
  • I also agree with all yoy've previously written about MJ ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Please stay ! I have school too but I always find the time to come here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ok guys, it's been a long time coming... I'm saying goodbye. I'm back in school and I have lots to do. I'm sure I'll take a look once in a while. Take care everyone!

May God bless you and keep you safe. Blessings!
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    @mykidsmom I am sad to see you leave , i really do , I wish i could send you pm like we did sometimes to let you know how much you will be missed . Please take care of yourself and all the very best in life ! My prayers are and will always be with you . God bless you .
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:2zhp9uqs]
    Chappie <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • you guys, I am officially done with this site but I'm glad to have met you all and hope you can find inner peace within, regardless of what you think the real deal is.

*joins in to sing bye bye bye*
  • Hi,

I think my time is over here also.

Thanks to all the friends i made here. Thanks to all the intelligent debates i have had with people.

Thanks for the support, the laughter and the tears.

Ive come a long way both intellectually and emotionally.

Its not over till its over, and i will continue to monitor but i wont be contributing anymore unless something really amazing comes up to the fore and convinces me to go back down this road.

The lawsuit Katherine is bringing is hard hitting and it comes from Katherine... his beloved mother and grandmother of those children. She is also a religious woman.

One of the things that has hit me hard, is that Prince Michael was witness to the CPR attempts.

Michael has mirrored my life in so many ways. Childhood experiences which were bad for me became more tolerable when MJ spoke up and admitted he had suffered the same. I knew i wasnt alone and that i had Michael by my side always. If he can make it, then so can i. I will never forget him for the strength and believe he has given me over the years.

I also witnessed my own father suffer a heart attack in front of me and go into cardiac arrest. My brother and myself gave CPR. It was a trauma that still affects me and i was an adult when this happened. I can only imagine what Prince is going through. Words can not describe what it is like to go through that.

I feel now that i am being disrespectful to both Michael and his family by continuing this.

Although it breaks my heart and i will never forget i must learn to let go of the hurt and pain and go forward.
    I have travelled to Forest Lawn and said my goodbyes there and i have a bracelet i brought which i told myself i would put on once i was willing to accept Michaels death. I am now putting that bracelet on. x

Things are amiss.. this looks like a murder cover up and corruption and lies.

I will monitor and stay abreast of the action, but will not be active now.

I owe it to Michael, to his family and to his children to have respect and look for justice.

God bless you all. XXX
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Bye DancingTheDream, it was nice to have had the opportunity to talk to you on some threads.

Stay strong.

Peace
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    God bless you, Dancingthedream. You have painful memories of your own, which would surely enter into your understanding of this all.
  • I can understand so completely how you feel .

yesterday when I read about Katherine's Lawsuit and Prince's Michael witnessing the CPR attempt, my heart just froze, and started pumping so fast at the same time, if that is possible.
    And added to the memories of your own, I can understand how you feel exactly.

Yes,I admit,It is getting harder and harder to believe that Mike is still here with us, with all the new developments, but as you already know, everyone has to reach that point of no Return in believing MIke is gone for good, before acceptance follows.

I am still holding on for a bit longer, to see what may come up still, along with all the others, but , as for you..
    May God go with you and Bless you too!!!
    Peace
  • Goodbye to those leaving! Peace, Love, and Light to you all... I know you'll all be back eventually <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Is it weird that the notion to leave the forum hasn't even crossed my mind? Does that make me devoted or addicted? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The best is yet to come, always.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Goodbye to you I understand I am teetering on the edge I am not sure what to do at the moment it feels like there is no hope and I have been a fool to even think it could be a hoax almost cruel of me it's just hard to understand. I am going to hang on for the moment just in case but I do so understand all of you it has been a long journey bless you all
  • @ DancingTheDream

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've contributed with. I've always felt I was on the same page as you so reading your post really saddens me, not because you've accepted Michael's death (it's nice to see you getting somewhere in your heeling process) but because it feels like things are just slipping away... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Idk, it's hard to explain but reading your post just made me very emotional. I'm almost completely certain that Michael is not here with us anymore but I just can't seem to accept it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . I keep coming back here although I read many posts with a feeling of despair since deep down I know they're not realistic or completely out of context. Reading about things like Katherine's lawsuit, Prince and even Jermaine's show just fills me with sadness. I don't know if accepting "delusion" and hoping for miracles might be the easier way for me because this feeling of helplessness is really unbearable and it kind of makes the void in my heart bigger...

I'm happy for you Dancing, I'm happy that you're getting somewhere. I wish for you, lots of luck, love and joy.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    DTD i just dont know what to say.xxx <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • (DancingTheDdream), yes, I understand what you felt and feel, especially in the last two days because I also am influenced by my feelings and painful thoughts and negative, when something new is always directed to the fatal death of Michael, especially when it is the family - mother, Katherine, in particular. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Often there are questions to some of us why we are here if we have not yet 100% sure that Michael is alive. But I think it's understandable because all "evidence" and / or inconsistencies regarding the fateful day 25/06/09 are only guesses. As far as we seek definitive answers, it seems that the doubts are growing. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Sometimes I tend to think that we do not want to see or believe the facts as they present themselves, ie the information we receive from the media, family, or anywhere, they are always considering that MJ really is dead. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I do not know to what extent we will be able to walk in any direction from this "death", but I realize that some of us are more assertive than others, for the right moment to stop or continue the adventure. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Kisses!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It is so sad we have all been through so much together over the past year but in the cold light of the day it just can't be a hoax after Reading the paper from mrs Jackson it is all to much I was always hoping it was a lesson to the world that he was preparing fir us and we were all listening for him we all love him but a great injustice has been carried out and those that are to blame are going to have to live with it. We did this because nothing added up and we owed it to him and his children it's a sad day sorry
  • It is so sad we have all been through so much together over the past year but in the cold light of the day it just can't be a hoax after Reading the paper from mrs Jackson it is all to much I was always hoping it was a lesson to the world that he was preparing fir us and we were all listening for him we all love him but a great injustice has been carried out and those that are to blame are going to have to live with it. We did this because nothing added up and we owed it to him and his children it's a sad day sorry

You're losing faith because of this complaint..? To be this is just the only option left for her after Joe filing that Wrongful Death Suit. She didn't want to be named in Joe's complaint, so it would have been even more weird if she had not filed.

Next to that - I'm not convinced that this is a legitimate complaint, as it lists Katherine as the Guardian at Litem of the kids, which she is not.
  • Dancing the Dream... if you are done with this site... then what will happen to us? What are we supose to do now... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Dancing the Dream... if you are done with this site... then what will happen to us? What are we supose to do now... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Find your own way and your own truth. Its the only way. xxxxx
    Michael will always be by your side and guiding you. I know he sees everyone and feels our love x

Thankyou to everyone that has commented on here. Made me cry!

I love you all and i wish you all the best. Bye. xxx
  • I'm going to miss you DTD, but i don't want to say goodbye so...see you!.
  • I am so sorry, Michael <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I am so sorry.

I cannot sit here and read through this and still convince myself that you are still here. I want to, but my heart is telling me no, Michael is gone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> It's sad and it's heart wrenching. I am virtually balled up and on the floor reading what happened to Michael partially because it has been in the back of my mind that AEG and all those phony, shady characters were in Michael's life for one thing, to ruin him. And got dammit they did <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I am so fucking angry right now. If I could be one thing at this moment, it would be a guided missile with its sight set on totally demolishing everyone who played a part in this conspiracy to kill Michael Jackson. My God, what is sacred anymore?

I've told myself from the start of this journey that if I ever left the investigation of the hoax I would work diligently towards fighting for Michael's justice. I think it's time I started doing that now because there is no way that these people based solely on the fact that they have money and power, should get away with systematically killing and living off of the blood of Michael Jackson. What did he ever do to deserve this?

So for now, I'm just gonna bid my goodbyes to everyone here. I really hope I'm leaving for the wrong reason and that miraculously the tides will turn. I would be one of the happiest people in the world to be wrong. But right now, I just cannot ignore what seems to be screaming at me. He was murdered. I've got to do my part what ever that might be.

Good luck to you all. I pray that you are right and I am wrong.
  • Hesouttamylife; I am sorry to hear that you are leaving you will be missed. May God bless you and be with you on your new journey take care.
  • I am so sorry, Michael <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I am so sorry.

I cannot sit here and read through this and still convince myself that you are still here. I want to, but my heart is telling me no, Michael is gone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> It's sad and it's heart wrenching. I am virtually balled up and on the floor reading what happened to Michael partially because it has been in the back of my mind that AEG and all those phony, shady characters were in Michael's life for one thing, to ruin him. And got dammit they did <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I am so fucking angry right now. If I could be one thing at this moment, it would be a guided missile with its sight set on totally demolishing everyone who played a part in this conspiracy to kill Michael Jackson. My God, what is sacred anymore?

I've told myself from the start of this journey that if I ever left the investigation of the hoax I would work diligently towards fighting for Michael's justice. I think it's time I started doing that now because there is no way that these people based solely on the fact that they have money and power, should get away with systematically killing and living off of the blood of Michael Jackson. What did he ever do to deserve this?

So for now, I'm just gonna bid my goodbyes to everyone here. I really hope I'm leaving for the wrong reason and that miraculously the tides will turn. I would be one of the happiest people in the world to be wrong. But right now, I just cannot ignore what seems to be screaming at me. He was murdered. I've got to do my part what ever that might be.

Good luck to you all. I pray that you are right and I am wrong.

First I want to say that my comment isn't going to be directed at you only. I quoted your post because it was sincere and you stated how fucking angry you were at the people who murdered Michael.

Hmmm... IMAGINE for a second How ANGRY Michael is. He has ENDURED a LIFETIME Of SHIT.

I would like for people to watch this video from MYWHOISIT.
    [youtube:1h8y670l]
    Look At Michael... see him... and see How ANGRY he was/is.

That is him displaying a knife across the throat in his Hot Gold pants. lol
    He flips off someone or many someones in his Scream video, he does it a few ways and he also jestures the knife across the throat.

Michael was NOT playin around when he jestured those THREATS.

He was dead serious on payBACK.
    I am confidant that Michael out played, out smarted, and out scammed ( "death") his enemies.

I am very confidant that his enemies are getting their just deserved.
    Do NOT underestimate "sweet" Mike.

Peace
  • First I want to say that my comment isn't going to be directed at you only. I quoted your post because it was sincere and you stated how fucking angry you were at the people who murdered Michael.

Hmmm... IMAGINE for a second How ANGRY Michael is. He has ENDURED a LIFETIME Of SHIT.

I would like for people to watch this video from MYWHOISIT.
    [youtube:3aymnujd]
    Look At Michael... see him... and see How ANGRY he was/is.

That is him displaying a knife across the throat in his Hot Gold pants. lol
    He flips off someone or many someones in his Scream video, he does it a few ways and he also jestures the knife across the throat.

Michael was NOT playin around when he jestured those THREATS.

He was dead serious on payBACK.
    I am confidant that Michael out played, out smarted, and out scammed ( "death") his enemies.

I am very confidant that his enemies are getting their just deserved.
    Do NOT underestimate "sweet" Mike.

Peace
    [/quote]

DTD and hesouttamylife - I'm sorry to see that you've grown weary. I pray you will find strength in your journey and peace in your heart. I have felt torn at times but in the end I just can't walk away. In the meantime I am doing my part outside of the forum to stand up for Michael and to pray for him to be vindicated of the injustice he's been served for so many years.

Im_convincedmjalive - thanks for sharing this video. It was very interesting. I find Mywhoisit an interesting character anyway and I have yet to figured out their connection to Michael. I feel there is one. Blessings to you all.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'm almost heartbroken to see you 2 leaving, u were here for a long time, and now this breaks my heart, i know it's hard to believe, day by day we are becoming more and more vunerable, sometimes i lose it too but smth keeps me here and says that this is not it yet, there's a hope, about Katherine-have you thought of the possiblity that she is defending her son, it's a revenge by MJ, we already know that AEG didn't really care about Michael, he was supposed to do 10 shows but was cheated by them, there are so many people who are evils and wanted to manipulate Michael, the only thing they wanted from him was money, that's all, so maybe he was able to survive, to hoax the death and now Katherine , as aloving mother, is helping him to take a revenge.