The official "goodbye" thread

Comments

• by MJonmind » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:53 am
    Supervision, those are very positive kind words you've said for your debating opposition, SD.
    Perhaps this could be a trend that will continue for others.
    I truly do hope that as emotions cool and calm down, that Souza and Serenitys_Dream could come to a peace settlement of mutual respect. I really don't think any of the rest of us wants to have to choose sides.
    There's no question in my mind that SD's going is one of the biggest losses to this forum.

Souza, I respectfully ask that she be reactivated.

Is this possible? Perhaps the deactivation was meant to only be temporary for emotions to restore. IDK. Thank you for your consideration of this.

Thank you too MJonmind , but, it is true, that none of us here are fabricating anything when we say to Souza we all know how hard SD worked the Hoax, and SD being deactivated or whatever, is no doubt a big loss for the forum as a whole.

So as far as I am concerned, debates and even heated disagreements, such as may have happened with SD and Souza,or with among us members too over topics and issues etc., should never ever be allowed to cloud up our objectivity, where we see so much red, and go boom boom boom imo.

MIke and the work should take precedence if, and whenever at all possible, and based on that reasoning I have posted my views to Souza as follow up, in the thread Visions from Michael..

well, just in case you (all here) missed reading my post there,. I am asking all our posters to speak to Souza in support SD return, just like you did here, if they feel and agree that it should be so, and if SD herself should also agree and wishes to return.

Some posted here to say that SD left on her own. So, idk about that one. but if it true, that it is Souza that cut her off, then that the issue at hand we are speaking of..

Anyway,I really believe, it is never wrong nor to late, to initiate peace, and all members here imo. would benefit too as would Souza herself as admin imo., if we can all feel free to open up a dialogue with Souza in such instances, and whenever appropriate, as this situation with SD, may be thought of an example, to all who may agree on this point.

Anyway here is the link below...
    link for my post at VFM
    i.e. petition SD reactivation of user acct
    . ..pls click and read if interested in this subject and we hope to hear from you if you do agree .

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=60&t=11589&start=100<!-- l -->
    Peace.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I would like to see Serenity's Dream back.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    There's much hurt involved that needs healing since quite some time.
    I am praying for some hands to reach out.

Same here
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    It would be great to see Serenity posting again here, I very much enjoyed reading her postings and she did a lot of hard work on investigating.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Last time addressing this, because I guess my previous requests are being ignored.

SD left herself and I deactivated her account because she was ranting behind my back on other platforms than this website. Maybe some of you aren't aware of it, but I have a lot of people attacking me on Twitter, blogs and what else. What SD did, is fueling this kind of hate. She could have send me an e-mail or kept it on here, instead of spreading it on the net. It's wrong and therefore I have absolutely no intention to reactivate her account. If she wants to come back herself, she knows where to find me to discuss this.

Although I don't give a shit about what people think and about their ignorant and hateful attacks, I do not appreciate it if members from here fuel it.

Just to give you a taste of what people ae throwing at me because of the magazine:

#MJ fans boycott @souza81

@souza81 Has anyone told you how much MJ hated Tabloid Media Trash? Well in my eyes that's what you are or even worse a Media Trash RAT!!!!

I think everyone that is against @souza81 going to the Tabloids again should speak up and tell her how you feel,dont just be mad speak up!!!

I am sorry but I am not going to support or defend @souza81 going to the Tabloids again to line her pockets and we are left with the mess!!!

SHES ON FIRE... I RECON ITS A GOOD THING.. This dutchie needs to pipe down AND put the pipe down.

Hey @souza81, why do you keep raping hoaxers? Have you no shame?

.@souza81 You really don't give a rat's ass about Mr. Jackson, do you? If you did you wouldn't run to the tabloids.

.@souza81 Stop trying to ride off of MJ's coattails and making a quick buck off his name! Karma can be a bitch.

stop this egomanic @souza81 from running to the tabloids!

stand against the BS people, stand up for MICHAEL JACKSON AND STOP THIS WENCH @souza81 from going to the tabloids again !!!!

It's you against all of us @souza81.Guess who wins in the end!Give it up,you screwed up,go home and never come back again.

Listen up MJFam!It's time to let @souza81 know that her shit will not be tolerated no more.Will you let her drag MJ to the tabloids?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What´s happening to people? This hoax is getting the worst out of every 1 <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Seeing this issues going so far and taken so serious is a fact to me that something is not right. IDK if could be too much of free time, or lack of contact with the outer world, the trial coming soon or extreme, too extreme, love for Michael but I confess that is beyond my understanding <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I should be very unrealistic thinking that being nice does not cost a thing <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Harrasement everywhere and the nerves being on the surface, egos clashing and words spoken over and over repeating the same pattern over the months.

I respect everyone decisions, even if I agree or not with it but honestly, I believe that the key is to stay united and in peace. We all have one goal; to know the truth, and the way towards it should be the less painful and dramatic as possible for everyones sake.

Love to everyone and hope the waters calm down asap. All of you are worth and valuable.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Souza, don't worry, most, if not all of us are on your side, including TS the NUMBER ONE hoax informer, and I'm sure Michael's on your side too. We don't need them. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    We really shouldn't be on anyone's "side" except for MJ's! Go Team MJ!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Well I mean in this situation we're in, I'm on Souza's side. In the whole hoax, of course I'm on MJ's side though <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    We members can choose to take time out when we need to refresh and bring some balance to our lives, but Souza has the responsibility of the site and it is not so easy for her to do that.
  • Just to give you a taste of what people ae throwing at me because of the magazine:

@souza81 Has anyone told you how much MJ hated Tabloid Media Trash? Well in my eyes that's what you are or even worse a Media Trash RAT!!!!

I think everyone that is against @souza81 going to the Tabloids again should speak up and tell her how you feel,dont just be mad speak up!!!

I am sorry but I am not going to support or defend @souza81 going to the Tabloids again to line her pockets and we are left with the mess!!!

SHES ON FIRE... I RECON ITS A GOOD THING.. This dutchie needs to pipe down AND put the pipe down.

.@souza81 You really don't give a rat's ass about Mr. Jackson, do you? If you did you wouldn't run to the tabloids.

.@souza81 Stop trying to ride off of MJ's coattails and making a quick buck off his name! Karma can be a bitch.

stand against the BS people, stand up for MICHAEL JACKSON AND STOP THIS WENCH @souza81 from going to the tabloids again !!!!

It's you against all of us @souza81.Guess who wins in the end!Give it up,you screwed up,go home and never come back again.

Listen up MJFam!It's time to let @souza81 know that her shit will not be tolerated no more.Will you let her drag MJ to the tabloids?

DAYUM!
    Glad I'm not into twitter OR facebook...... That is beyond childish!
  • O.k. Souza, I have to admit, that I understand a lot better now, after reading your post, what you are really going through, as I also have come to understand as well from your post, that SD, you mention here did leave the forum herself. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well, I could picture that happening quite easily, since I know very well, that Serenity has left the forum many times before,when she had gotten very angry over issues etc., so maybe, this time too, she may cool off and decide to come back and rejoin us here once again.

I certainly hope that would be the case, for all concerned,including MJ, if he is out there somewhere lol.

I feel this forum is a much more organized venue for the type of work SD was doing on MJ's hoax investigation, and she herself had told me that before, if I recollect right.

So, if that is true what you are saying here in your post, that SD left on her own etc., and I do not think you have a reason to lie to us, then,...
    there is nothing stopping SD anymore,I now believe, to perhaps have a change of heart and come back here, if she so chooses to do so, ,
    provided you both work out the issues, which I have confidence in both of you, that you really could do that for MJ's sake if not for anything else.

MJ should be the starting and ending meeting point always.imo.

But as to what these other "fans" are talking about, I would not let that bother me too much, if I were you,if you really believe, within yourself, what you are trying to do on behalf of MJ and his hoax etc., is intended to achieve a positive result, and is truly meant by you, for edification and not exploitation.

Only you can answer that question to yourself, since I believe ,you need not really have to answer it to anyone else at all,

re: this writing project, just as long as you do not infringe on someone's intellectual property rights etc.which I know already you know all of that, re the material posted here etc. or even talking your own opinions about about MJ himself and his hoax etc., lol. ..

personally I feel you got every right, as anyone at all in this world, to do what ever it is you wish to do, including writing a book even, if that is what you wished to do.

That option is open to all
    , so all other talk like what the fans are doing against you then, is nothing more than hot air, and prolly based on nothing more than, a lot of hate and jealousy imo. which you should not even bother to take into account imo.
    Rhinoceros skin, as MJ used to say lol.

Ask yourself, just why are these sort of fans, not out there saying things like that about Pearl Jr. ,and her publication I wonder?

well, it is possible, that they know, that the woman is not going to take their B.S. and don't give a S..what they got to say at all.

all MJ fans, they and us, all should perhaps try to understand, they all can do their thing and let you and all others also do their thing,even if you yourself are not a fan, you still got your own individual rights to choose to do what ever.
    wellll...in a perfect world I got to add here. LOL. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@SD if you are reading here, you know we are trying to get you back here, if that is also your wish to do so, and, as you read here yourself, Souza seems a lot more open to that idea than I ever thought possible.

So, as far as our own little effort goes ,i.e., speaking out on your behalf,to Souza here, we seem to have arrived at the point, that leaves us all with the hope, that we once again will see your inputs grace our pages with all the good work that you do for MJ and his hoax. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am almost certain, that talk like this, coming from me Supervision, your old nemesis, has really got to take the cake,lol, and prolly sound very funny in your ears too. , but nevertheless, it is quite true what I say, that you are missed here, and you should really give it a serious thought about rejoining us here once again..

I also humbly ask you pls. to initiate a dialogue with Souza,since I do believe, that nothing is ever totally lost, and it is just a huge misunderstanding btw. you two,really, over something that has not even happened yet (the mag I mean?).

perhaps, who knows, you both can find a way to work together to break this hoax wide open, if you could actually get together join your forces, and be united, on all this type of efforts such as Souza stated initially re: the mag article etc.

and we all know where there is a will, there is always a way, and I am sure you guys for sure will find it, if you are willing to bring your best cooperative spirit and leave all other negativity way behind...

SD, as you read, I and my fellow members feel, and believe,that this is you home ,
    ..so we are waiting for your return. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Now it is Your move,... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    @Souza, thank you again, for the clarification of the issue at hand ,and opening a door a gap for peace, we really applaud your very positive stance at this point, regardless of how you may feel personally about what happened with you and SD.
    and no,pls. do not be discouraged by this sort of shameful hate campaign.
    Take them all by the smooth handle.and keep on doing your thing... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

just my 2cents.
    Peace.
  • Just to give you a taste of what people ae throwing at me because of the magazine:

DAYUM!
    Glad I'm not into twitter OR facebook...... That is beyond childish!

I agree. This is beyond childish. They didn't even stop to get the facts. This magazine was not going to be
    like a popular tabloid grocery magazine. At best, this magazine may be popular with a certain type of
    crowd. I would like to tell these people that maybe Michael would be ashamed at them for attacking Souza
    the way they did. WAY OVERBLOWN!! Most of these people are probably just mad that at one time they
    were banned from this forum! Looks like they are just looking for any reason to attack!

It takes alot to be a moderator and even MORE to be an ADMINISTRATOR of a site. Lets not forget that Souza
    has given a huge part of her life to keep this forum running for everyone.
    Also, this "Lining the pockets" crap is pure BS! These people are making huge speculations! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Fellow members,all of you, who would like to see Serenity come back pls. keep posting here to let her know what you feel, if it makes a difference.

Personally,and I give God the credit, I am very happy to see such progress in such a very short time <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And who knows, really, probably all this may have been avoided from the start, if some cooler heads had intervened,when all this jumped btw. these two ladies, well I for one was snoozing,lol, and was not even present to give my views, at the time this friction went down. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

But better late than never, and here we all are, and by the GRACE of God all is well that ends well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Anyway thank you all for your kind post,
    re: Reactivation of SD's account,

"There is nothing that can't be done..... ..
    ....well you all know the rest,
    and,...
    God bless MJ for setting an excellent example... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And what say you all, we give Souza a big hug and applause to cheer her spirit and laud her positive intimation towards peace with SD and their issues... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    peace.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This forum is getting too much for me...

I used to come here to talk to people from different parts of the world, who had a common goal.

Now it seems that this place has become a forum of hate and jealousy, and selfishness, and this makes me really sad.

Why would Michael want to come back to this.??

I don't come here often anymore, and I've kept my nose out of everything, because I am here to investigate the hoax death of MJ, nothing else.

I hope you all chill out and stick to the motive for this forum.
    God Bless you all, and I hope you all find peace in your hearts....

I have more important things to worry about, and there are some real major issues going on in the real world. Good luck
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Just want to say that I'd like that all these differences are exceeded.
    There is something which annoys me greatly and is people hiding in the anonymity to insult, slander and insulting, I believe that when one post something, you must have a social responsibility that can destroy someone is that they are never going to give the face, but feel very very women or men that after a nick insult others.
    Which covered in cobardia of anonymity and the pseudonym offend and insult.
  • I did say before in this thread <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/t4157-tiai-february-9<!-- m --> when we were temporarily moved to the hide out, The Bat Cave <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> lol
    Indahood wrote:
    It isn't always easy (even if it is over the net) because at the end of the day we still all are human beings on the other side of the moniter. Even the trolls have feelings.

That is one thing I try to remember the most when I begin to get frustrated at the nonsense I see (myself included). I have grown tremendously in my character; to try and be a better person even to those I don't like. I have tried my hardest to keep the love focus at all times. That aint always easy because once again we are human, we have feelings and we are all flawed.

The past year has been a gearing up of the battle that will come and this isn't a flesh battle persay; no guns or people getting physically hurt but alot of feelings will be on the chopping block.

Now would be a good time for those with sensitive souls and those who are easily intimitated to get tough because the Revolution is coming and we wont take no sheeet from the boogey man.
    Basically it boils down to NOW would be a good time for everyone to get tough. I meant tough emotionally or else this is what happens:

you end up leaving the forum over hurt feelings and some saying good bye more than once in this thread, lmao.

This incident with Serenity and Souza is not a tragety. This forum will survive and go on without Serenity here. The hoax will cont. It is my opinion that those who are quick to defend Serenity aren't aware of the whole picture. If you were there for over a year watching the two of them interact (like I have), you would know that Serenity has threatened to take her work elsewhere on more than one occasion.

I gave Serenity the benefit of doubt for almost a year. I watched her attitude on this forum for almost a year. I started to loose respect for her as a person because IMO she turned from one person in the beg. to downright jealousies of not being noticed, to not knowing if this is a hoax after investigating for a year herself, and the threats to take her work elsewhere...to the backstabbbing she did recently.

Yes I say it was backstabbing. I am not down with what she has done. This is a tantrum on Serenity's part. Souza as admin of this site does have authority of who stays and who goes, and as a person she has a limit of crap she will eat before she says enough.

For those who think Serenity being gone will impact the site because she was such a great investigator and her work will be missed, the forum is the way it is because of her work, time invested, blah blah blah.

Have any of you stopped to realize that many members here made huge contributions?

The issue is some people or messengers are more likeable to follow. I have posted theories and MJonmind has posted theories that overlap Serenity's stuff. There are alternative theories that run parrallel to the christian theme.
    [youtube:1s7w6u4d]
    Besides that Michael said we can't leave! Too late now your all his guests hee hee

This video is very interesting. Pay attention to some of the wording between the mayor (IMO is Tom Snake Sneddon) and Michael. There are pieces of clues as to what was actually being said. The boys hint at something Michael does and the one boy says it is a secret and slaps the other one. The mom slaps her son and then gets slapped too by a ghost! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

So then Michael's turn to play games...

I lmao at his funny faces. I loved when he really tried to scare them. I was lol at the lady wanting to leave and Michael twirls his finger and she instantly stops.

We are in the best Ghost story Michael can ever tell us and people are bailing out at the best part. We're on the edge of our seats and hanging by a thread... don't leave now the best is yet to come. There is a Beginning of a story, a middle (currently in), and a build up to the end. Which will be here soon enough. Some people want to just jump to the back of the book for the ending instead of having fun playing some games with Michael once in a while.

Peace
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Supervision
    so all other talk like what the fans are doing against you then, is nothing more than hot air, and prolly based on nothing more than, a lot of hate and jealousy imo. which you should not even bother to take into account imo.
    Rhinoceros skin, as MJ used to say lol.

Ask yourself, just why are these sort of fans, not out there saying things like that about Pearl Jr. ,and her publication I wonder?

well, it is possible, that they know, that the woman is not going to take their B.S. and don't give a S..what they got to say at all.
    I agree these are childish, ignorant things these cowards are posting. The verse, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me", is totally not true, but is meant to bolster confidence.

Souza, you are doing an amazing job as admin of this forum, and I doubt that many could or would want to be in your shoes. Very tough job dealing with ridiculous stuff people say. I know people here have accused you of stuff, but what do they want--this forum to close? They'd have to join some other forum, and good luck with whatever goes on at that one, and on down the list of forums. Craziness and madness. We all just want to investigate Michael's hoax, and enjoy friendship with each other in this MJ community. In any family you simply can't nitpic about every detail, because it would drive everyone nuts.
    Im_convincedmjalive
    Basically it boils down to NOW would be a good time for everyone to get tough. I meant tough emotionally or else this is what happens:

you end up leaving the forum over hurt feelings and some saying good bye more than once in this thread, lmao.

Have any of you stopped to realize that many members here made huge contributions?

Besides that Michael said we can't leave! Too late now your all his guests hee hee
    This video is very interesting. Pay attention to some of the wording between the mayor (IMO is Tom Snake Sneddon) and Michael. There are pieces of clues as to what was actually being said. The boys hint at something Michael does and the one boy says it is a secret and slaps the other one. The mom slaps her son and then gets slapped too by a ghost!

So then Michael's turn to play games...

I lmao at his funny faces. I loved when he really tried to scare them. I was lol at the lady wanting to leave and Michael twirls his finger and she instantly stops.

We are in the best Ghost story Michael can ever tell us and people are bailing out at the best part. We're on the edge of our seats and hanging by a thread... don't leave now the best is yet to come. There is a Beginning of a story, a middle (currently in), and a build up to the end. Which will be here soon enough. Some people want to just jump to the back of the book for the ending instead of having fun playing some games with Michael once in a while.
    I'm planning to stay for the long haul, but you can't change people's personalities (tough or easily hurt).
    Yes I agree that there are many that have made huge contibutions. If you notice I said SD was ONE of the biggest losses. And yes this forum will go on. Those of us that miss her can still voice our opinions though. I know it's meant a lot to me when the odd time someone has said something kind or encouraging to me about something I've said. I believe we need to tell each other often that we appreciate each other, because you never know that someone's feeling ignored or down.

Awh! You made me laugh with MJ's message to us his guests. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He can twirl his finger at me any time he wants to. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Michael has me spellbound, and I'm powerless to leave, till this is over and I'm not sure what...I see MJ alive and maybe much more. IDK <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm down for the long haul with you guys. You are stuck with me.
  • Well I am afraid to say this, isn't that sad???? Souza you are our administrator, you are kind of like a boss, baby sitter, referee. Being in this position you have stayed strong, guided people, dealt with difficult subjects, dealt with nasty people, wonderful people, mean people (nasty and mean are two different types of people in my book). You have been the good guy, the bad guy, indifferent guy. People love you, people hate you (I hate the word hate!). We fall apart, you put us back together, some of us leave, some of us come back. Souza, I commended you for what you have done for us. Yes, I miss the people who have come and gone, but this is all a part of life. On a different size scale....what is happening to Souza, isn't it kind of what happened to Michael in this world of meaness and misunderstanding? I think people come and go and we don't have to like it, but sometimes it's between them not us. Souza you have a tough job. We are here because of Michael, but you are the one who keeps it real for us and keeps it on the straight and narrow. There I am done. I will close with the words I truly believe in, Take care and Love to All
  • MJonmind wrote:
    I'm planning to stay for the long haul, but you can't change people's personalities (tough or easily hurt).

Yes I agree that there are many that have made huge contibutions. If you notice I said SD was ONE of the biggest losses. And yes this forum will go on. Those of us that miss her can still voice our opinions though. I know it's meant a lot to me when the odd time someone has said something kind or encouraging to me about something I've said. I believe we need to tell each other often that we appreciate each other, because you never know that someone's feeling ignored or down.

Awh! You made me laugh with MJ's message to us his guests.
    MJonmind,

I don't want to leave you or others with a bad impression so therefore I want to clarify a few things. First my opinion wasn't meant to say I think people's personalities need to change. I meant it to mean that people need to toughen up their emotions. Stop showing their deck of cards. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

There is a time for everything. A time to cry, laugh, yell, get angry, and most of all to fight the demons who are feeding off this negative energy. If we toughen up our spirits and our fleshly feelings and we learn how to get control over them and not our feelings controlling us; we will be able to survive what is going to happen whether we like it or not. Whether we prepare or not it is gonna get nastier before it gets better.

Nothing in my post above said that you members who feel bad for the loss of Serenity couldn't express your opinion. I never said that you specifically didn't acknowledge there was others who made a huge contribution. As a matter of fact I used you as an example of one of the people who I believe has done alot of investigating and contributed just as much as she. The above post was my opinion just like you folks gave yours regarding the situation.

I am glad I made you laugh. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

[youtube:yvy7he0s]
    If it makes anyone feel better you can Just Blame it on the Boogie! lol
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Well you all got your wishes. I'm gone. I hope you all find what you are looking for because we are not looking for the same thing. I cannot stay in a place where every post I make is torn to pieces or ignored all together, where the leader of this forum has her own vendetta against me and where a clique rules the roost. I refuse to be with an "IN" crowd!!!! I am me forever. Singular and me, unchanged by anyone. I want only Michael back and if not back then safe. I don't give a rats ass about the rest of the crap. I can investigate on my own. I can wait on my own. I have found nothing here but hurt and more hurt, tears and more tears. Keep your cliques. Keep your noses in the air. I was never good enough for you. Well I'm good enough for me.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well you all got your wishes. I'm gone. I hope you all find what you are looking for because we are not looking for the same thing. I cannot stay in a place where every post I make is torn to pieces or ignored all together, where the leader of this forum has her own vendetta against me and where a clique rules the roost. I refuse to be with an "IN" crowd!!!! I am me forever. Singular and me, unchanged by anyone. I want only Michael back and if not back then safe. I don't give a rats ass about the rest of the crap. I can investigate on my own. I can wait on my own. I have found nothing here but hurt and more hurt, tears and more tears. Keep your cliques. Keep your noses in the air. I was never good enough for you. Well I'm good enough for me.
    Hold your horses nefari! If you want to leave, just leave, but don't blame this on me. You clearly didn't read my reply to you. http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=18117#p310175

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

nefari, your way too sensitive girl. There's no need to leave like this and I am sorry you feel this way.
  • Ohhh come on everyone... we all know the minute Michael bams every single member that left will come running back. Why waste time on petty arguments that only feed our egos? Sorry to say, but this isn't about you. It's not about me either. The bigger picture is so much more important than who's right and wrong about the little details. Like Stephen King says you have to "kill your darlings" in order to get anywhere artistically and in life. Meaning - don't let those little things you hold so dear get in the way of what really matters in the long run. This isn't aimed at anyone inparticular. I just think at this point in the hoax, it's plain silly to leave and it's even more silly to blame it on someone else who is on the same level as you: only human.