The official "goodbye" thread

Comments

• I had my days and still have them...thinking i read this forum like a fool...and that Michael is dead or he just doesn't want to know anything about "us" the fans..but i keep reading though "my knees are bleeding"....so please friends don't leave..take your time don't post...clear your thoughts and come back again..i was sad to see the new change with the forum BUT now i love it..Souza did an amazing job ! ;D<br />(If indeed Michael is dead..for how long will the family make money out of his fame?...there will be a day when we'll all settle and "grow-up"..what is it that they will do? die of hunger? or exploit the children??? argue/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    For over 2 years now I have been convinced of something.  I am far from computer savvy.  Lol, I can't even embed a video~sad I know.  However, that's not why I am here.  I am here for Michael, I will stay for Michael...no matter if forum changes daily and I am completely lost.  The new forum is growing on me....Souza & Mods- thank you very much for all the incredibly hard work.  The real reason for me to stay on is to truly find the truth of June 25th.  Michael Jackson lived his life for everyone else.  Though I may never meet him, I feel I owe him a debt of gratitude and appreciation.  I suppose in some small way, I feel being apart of this adventure lets me show him I care.  I do believe he reads these boards, sees my words.  I only hope feels the love and admiration that surrounds each sentence.  I can't turn back now.....2 years and going would be a waste.  I am truly sad many great members seem to be lost in transition.  I hope they reconsider staying.  It's a great adventure.......thank you Michael.  <br /><br />Blessings to each of you always<br />LOVE~<br />Wishingstar
  • on 1311810299:
    <br />For over 2 years now I have been convinced of something.  I am far from computer savvy.  Lol, I can't even embed a video~sad I know.  However, that's not why I am here.  I am here for Michael, I will stay for Michael...no matter if forum changes daily and I am completely lost.  The new forum is growing on me....Souza & Mods- thank you very much for all the incredibly hard work.  The real reason for me to stay on is to truly find the truth of June 25th.  Michael Jackson lived his life for everyone else.  Though I may never meet him, I feel I owe him a debt of gratitude and appreciation.  I suppose in some small way, I feel being apart of this adventure lets me show him I care.  I do believe he reads these boards, sees my words.  I only hope feels the love and admiration that surrounds each sentence.  I can't turn back now.....2 years and going would be a waste.  I am truly sad many great members seem to be lost in transition.  I hope they reconsider staying.  It's a great adventure.......thank you Michael.  <br /><br />Blessings to each of you always<br />LOVE~<br />Wishingstar<br />
    <br /><br />Wishingstar....I loved what you wrote. I think the same way. We've come too far to turn back and we owe it to Michael to see this through - for better or worse. Blessings and peace to you all.
  • Scream 2Scream 2 Posts: 2
    So, after two years of being a part of this forum I've decided that now is the time to take my leave. Not because I've had enough of the hoax or because I believe that Michael is dead, this decision has been made purely because of Souza's ujustified action's against me. Most notably, banning me from the chatroom when I dared to speak out against her censorship of freedom of speech.<br /><br />This isn't the first time that I've disagreed with you or had the displeasure of having to deal with your predictable temper but it is the last straw and I'm not going to be dictated to any longer. Nor am I going to sit around and watch your enormous hypocracy grow, I'm taking a stand instead.<br /><br />You preach about the dangers of the New World Order and yet you have followed their lead. Attacking, censoring and banning members whenever it takes your fancy. If they aren't going to be one of your many sycophant's and dare to speak out when they realise that what you're doing is unjustified, they become a threat to you and you decide it's time to get rid of them, I won't be one of those and I'm speaking out now before you can get rid of the account, as you predictably will. Lest I cause any more "drama" and irritate this little dictatorship you've got going.. for now.<br /><br />Anyway, to rest of the forum members.. You have done a wonderful job so far and this investigation wouldn't have been the success that it has been with your constant dedication and patience.<br /><br />Take care of yourselves.<br /><br />Scream.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Scream 2: Souza is just fed up with having to be the target of verbal abuse for providing the hoax community with a FREEEEEEE forum and website to get our daily hoax fix.<br /><br />If she banned you it wasn't because she disagreed with you, it was because you were being verbally abusive. Patience is thin with behavior like that. I don't blame her. She gives a great deal of her daily effort of her own free will to the greater cause, of continuing the hoax investigation. Without her we would be lost. So ship on out if that's your ungrateful, selfish attitude.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1311875294:
    <br />So, after two years of being a part of this forum I've decided that now is the time to take my leave. Not because I've had enough of the hoax or because I believe that Michael is dead, this decision has been made purely because of Souza's ujustified action's against me. Most notably, banning me from the chatroom when I dared to speak out against her censorship of freedom of speech.<br /><br />This isn't the first time that I've disagreed with you or had the displeasure of having to deal with your predictable temper but it is the last straw and I'm not going to be dictated to any longer. Nor am I going to sit around and watch your enormous hypocracy grow, I'm taking a stand instead.<br /><br />You preach about the dangers of the New World Order and yet you have followed their lead. Attacking, censoring and banning members whenever it takes your fancy. If they aren't going to be one of your many sycophant's and dare to speak out when they realise that what you're doing is unjustified, they become a threat to you and you decide it's time to get rid of them, I won't be one of those and I'm speaking out now before you can get rid of the account, as you predictably will. Lest I cause any more "drama" and irritate this little dictatorship you've got going.. for now.<br /><br />Anyway, to rest of the forum members.. You have done a wonderful job so far and this investigation wouldn't have been the success that it has been with your constant dedication and patience.<br /><br />Take care of yourselves.<br /><br />Scream.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />if you truely believe what you have just posted then you in my humble opinion will have made a great misjudment by simply turning and stiompping out the door.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    [glow=red,2,300]OFFTOPIC:<br />[/glow]<br /><br />I saw that some members are leaving just because they couldn't adapt to the new format of the forum. The mods and Souza are all very helpful about our questions. Pls do not hesitate to ask what your problem is. You can even send a PM and ask me. I would love to help as much as I know it. There's nothing to be ashamed of to ask. It's a new format and not everyone needs to be a computer savy. No big deal. The ones who know about it would love to help the ones who doesn't know it. We're a family here. So once again, pls do not leave because of this and ask for help to other members, mods or the admin if there is something that you do not understand about the new format. There're threads already about it. You can write down there or send a PM. Peace and Love to all. <br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1311876167:
    <br />@Scream 2: Souza is just fed up with having to be the target of verbal abuse for providing the hoax community with a FREEEEEEE forum and website to get our daily hoax fix.<br /><br />If she banned you it wasn't because she disagreed with you, it was because you were being verbally abusive. Patience is thin with behavior like that. I don't blame her. She gives a great deal of her daily effort of her own free will to the greater cause, of continuing the hoax investigation. Without her we would be lost. So ship on out if that's your ungrateful, selfish attitude. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />This is true there is to recognize the work of de Souza, this forum has no advertising or asking for contributions
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1311875294:
    <br />So, after two years of being a part of this forum I've decided that now is the time to take my leave. Not because I've had enough of the hoax or because I believe that Michael is dead, this decision has been made purely because of Souza's ujustified action's against me. Most notably, banning me from the chatroom when I dared to speak out against her censorship of freedom of speech.<br /><br />This isn't the first time that I've disagreed with you or had the displeasure of having to deal with your predictable temper but it is the last straw and I'm not going to be dictated to any longer. Nor am I going to sit around and watch your enormous hypocracy grow, I'm taking a stand instead.<br /><br />You preach about the dangers of the New World Order and yet you have followed their lead. Attacking, censoring and banning members whenever it takes your fancy. If they aren't going to be one of your many sycophant's and dare to speak out when they realise that what you're doing is unjustified, they become a threat to you and you decide it's time to get rid of them, I won't be one of those and I'm speaking out now before you can get rid of the account, as you predictably will. Lest I cause any more "drama" and irritate this little dictatorship you've got going.. for now.<br /><br />Anyway, to rest of the forum members.. You have done a wonderful job so far and this investigation wouldn't have been the success that it has been with your constant dedication and patience.<br /><br />Take care of yourselves.<br /><br />Scream.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Scream2 I'm a member on this forum since 2009,but honestly this is the first time I see your name  :-[.I'm very sorry you are leaving.You are not perfect ,nobody is perfect,humans makes mistakes so we have to forgive .I dont know what happened betewn you and Souza but I have to admit that I'm very sorry you are leaving.I put myself in your position and let me tell you its not a very pleasant one :(.Thank you for your compliments and please take care of you,God bless you :).[/size]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1311880153:
    <br />[glow=red,2,300]OFFTOPIC:<br />[/glow]<br /><br />I saw that some members are leaving just because they couldn't adapt to the new format of the forum. The mods and Souza are all very helpful about our questions. Pls do not hesitate to ask what your problem is. You can even send a PM and ask me. I would love to help as much as I know it. There's nothing to be ashamed of to ask. It's a new format and not everyone needs to be a computer savy. No big deal. The ones who know about it would love to help the ones who doesn't know it. We're a family here. So once again, pls do not leave because of this and ask for help to other members, mods or the admin if there is something that you do not understand about the new format. There're threads already about it. You can write down there or send a PM. Peace and Love to all. <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agreed! I think it's silly to leave and let go of Michael's hand for a reason like that.  :mrgreen: <br />Of course it's going to take some getting used to, but Souza had to change the forum because the other one kept having problems & it was easy for others to hack into. <br />Like Purelove said, just message a modifier or comment on the thread about your problem.<br />(don't message me though, because im still trying to figure it out! :lol: <br /><br />
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    So fucking SAD to read such things....
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    This new forum has been challenging to say the least.  However, just like anything else that's new it can be scarey at first.  Just surfing around, taking a little extra time will make a big difference.  I am actually having fun with the new forum. I can see that I was afraid for no reason at all.  It's going to be ok.  We are all spiritual warriors, when changes/challenges come about, we embrace it and move forward.  We will all be fine.  You'll see.  Take care  penguin/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1311810299:
    <br />For over 2 years now I have been convinced of something.  I am far from computer savvy.  Lol, I can't even embed a video~sad I know.  However, that's not why I am here.  I am here for Michael, I will stay for Michael...no matter if forum changes daily and I am completely lost.  The new forum is growing on me....Souza & Mods- thank you very much for all the incredibly hard work.  The real reason for me to stay on is to truly find the truth of June 25th.  Michael Jackson lived his life for everyone else.  Though I may never meet him, I feel I owe him a debt of gratitude and appreciation.  I suppose in some small way, I feel being apart of this adventure lets me show him I care.  I do believe he reads these boards, sees my words.  I only hope feels the love and admiration that surrounds each sentence.  I can't turn back now.....2 years and going would be a waste.  I am truly sad many great members seem to be lost in transition.  I hope they reconsider staying.  It's a great adventure.......thank you Michael.  <br /><br />Blessings to each of you always<br />LOVE~<br />Wishingstar<br />
    <br />If there are any other disgruntled members, I hope you will read the Wishingstar's post.  It's so positive, encouraging, appreciative, and patient!<br />And PureLove your offer is good to see also!<br /> bearhug <br />I'm lovin the new format as much/if not more as the old one. Worst case scenario--no forum :( .<br />All for Michael--all for L.O.V.E. penguin/
  • So, I know that I made a thread called "Rai out" last time, but I left for a maximum of two days, it was only a  VERY short Haitus, but this time I'm serious. <br /><br />It's been nice knowing you all for the very limited amount of time that I've been here for, but I don't really feel so comfortable here. I'll continue helping MJ Beatz, but I don't really feel like I belong at this Forum, there's just something that I can't quite get off my chest. I just feel a little unsafe here, I feel like I'm going to cause a serious argument all of the time, I mess up a lot and I don't feel like I'm stable here. I've not lost faith, fellow Hoaxers. I just need to figure out who I am, because I don't know right now. <br /><br />I'm trying not to make the same mistake as I did on DA almost five months ago, bear with me and give me a little time. If and when I return, I promise I'll try to fit in again. Please, don't post on any other Threads of mine if you expect a reply from me. Leave anything you want to say here.<br /><br />There are things that I can't prove that makes me feel unsafe. 
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm sorry to hear for the way you feel Rai. You're too young and do not worry because you will be finding who you are soon. We're a family here and you are a member of this family. Hope you start to feel comfortable here soon and come back. Enjoy your time on MJ Beatz. That is our sister web-page. Don't go too far and don't stay out too long. You will be missed here. Big HUGS to my little talented sister.  bearhug
  • on 1320101293:
    <br />I'm sorry to hear for the way you feel Rai. You're too young and do not worry because you will be finding who you are soon. We're a family here and you are a member of this family. Hope you start to feel comfortable here soon and come back. Enjoy your time on MJ Beatz. That is our sister web-page. Don't go too far and don't stay out too long. Big HUGS to my little talented sister.  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />It's okay, Purelove. I'm just a little worried is all, I'm trying to improve on my behaviour a little before I come back. Sometimes I just feel a little offensive. <br /><br />I know, I want to help to improve MJ beatz, not sure what Jenn is proposing to do yet, though. I'll figure it out soon enough. <br /><br />I won't and that I promise, I'll be back when I think I'm right.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1320100394:
    <br />So, I know that I made a thread called "Rai out" last time, but I left for a maximum of two days, it was only a  VERY short Haitus, but this time I'm serious. <br /><br />It's been nice knowing you all for the very limited amount of time that I've been here for, but I don't really feel so comfortable here. I'll continue helping MJ Beatz, but I don't really feel like I belong at this Forum, there's just something that I can't quite get off my chest. I just feel a little unsafe here, I feel like I'm going to cause a serious argument all of the time, I mess up a lot and I don't feel like I'm stable here. I've not lost faith, fellow Hoaxers. I just need to figure out who I am, because I don't know right now. <br /><br />I'm trying not to make the same mistake as I did on DA almost five months ago, bear with me and give me a little time. If and when I return, I promise I'll try to fit in again. Please, don't post on any other Threads of mine if you expect a reply from me. Leave anything you want to say here.<br /><br />There are things that I can't prove that makes me feel unsafe.  <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Chao Rai i hope that this here again very soon
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    Awww :( bye rai I only knew you for a day but I had a great time. Even though you are not religious I have brought out my quote book again :P Proverbs 23:18 There is surely a future hope for you, and your future will not be cut off. Whatever you plan to do in the future I hope you succeed and the me and the hoax fam will never get you. Xxxxx Katie a.k.a the golden unicorn  ;))
    Awe, bye rai <3 ive always enjoyed seeing your posts. I hope you will be back, ive never found you to be offensive.
  • on 1320101626:
    <br />
    on 1320101293:
    <br />I'm sorry to hear for the way you feel Rai. You're too young and do not worry because you will be finding who you are soon. We're a family here and you are a member of this family. Hope you start to feel comfortable here soon and come back. Enjoy your time on MJ Beatz. That is our sister web-page. Don't go too far and don't stay out too long. Big HUGS to my little talented sister.  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />It's okay, Purelove. I'm just a little worried is all, I'm trying to improve on my behaviour a little before I come back. Sometimes I just feel a little offensive. <br /><br />I know, I want to help to improve MJ beatz, not sure what Jenn is proposing to do yet, though. I'll figure it out soon enough. <br /><br />I won't and that I promise, I'll be back when I think I'm right. <br />
    <br /><br />Rai, you are only 13 yrs old. Your hormones are changing.. So one day you are up the next you are down, and at times everything bothers you.. I think it is a good thing for you to take a breather, and do so me soul searching. You are still starting your teens, and honestly for a teenager, you a remarkable. Your writting is amazing, and your thoughts seems like an older woman.  I know why you feel out of place, we are all adults and you are a young teenager, and it seems hard to make yourself understood. I will miss you, especially your drawings.  I wish you all the best, and hope you will reconsider. blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Awh Rai, I'm sad you're leaving us, but hopefully we will hear from you again when you decide it's time.  May you find your niche place where you feel at home, and continue to be a blessing with your creative writing and art.  I've been very impressed with your beautiful humble spirit!<br /><br />Can you tell us the website of this  MJ Beatz, that PureLove said is a sister site to here?  Thanks!
  • Rai you still gonna be in chat for the trial or you've stopped coming here all together?
  • The Michael Jackson Death Hox investogaors Forum has been my home away from home for what seems forever.  I have met some very special people here and enjoyed the daily seeking of truth.  But I made a promise to myself that once the trial was over that I would have to shut many things down and get back to me.  Well, it seems the day draws near and though I am really ready for this trial to be over, I know that I will miss the comradery shared ith all of you.  It’s become my familiar, my safe place.  It’s given me hope when there was none.  It’s made me smile when everthing around me felt chaotic and hopeless.  Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.<br /><br />Souza you are the best.  Your creativity and continued dedication has made this forum the best hands down.  I will miss it.  So as I bid my farewell in advance because I do not like goodbyes, I want all of you to know that I was made a perfect believer because of you who held my hand and walked through it with me.  I don’t know what the verdict will be in this case and it doesn’t really matter.  We know the truth and that’s what sets us free and apart from everyone else. I only hope that one day when the world opens its eyes and can finally see what we see and have seen all along you will welcome me back to join you in shouting, singing “I TOLD YOU SO”.<br /><br />So as this is one of my last posts,  Not THE last, but getting nearer to it, I just wnted to tell you all in advance how special you have been in my life and always will be.  I know that as time goes by there will be cause along the way for me to explain to my grandchildren how I made it through these tough times, and believe me The MichaelJacksonDeathHoaxInvestigators will dominate that conversation, and it will be all for love.<br /><br />Dear Michael, where ever you are on this journey, always know that I love you more.  Be safe and do you.  You are the light of the world.  Always was.  Always will be.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1320184188:
    <br />The Michael Jackson Death Hox investogaors Forum has been my home away from home for what seems forever.  I have met some very special people here and enjoyed the daily seeking of truth.  But I made a promise to myself that once the trial was over that I would have to shut many things down and get back to me.  Well, it seems the day draws near and though I am really ready for this trial to be over, I know that I will miss the comradery shared ith all of you.  It’s become my familiar, my safe place.  It’s given me hope when there was none.  It’s made me smile when everthing around me felt chaotic and hopeless.  Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.<br /><br />Souza you are the best.  Your creativity and continued dedication has made this forum the best hands down.  I will miss it.  So as I bid my farewell in advance because I do not like goodbyes, I want all of you to know that I was made a perfect believer because of you who held my hand and walked through it with me.  I don’t know what the verdict will be in this case and it doesn’t really matter.  We know the truth and that’s what sets us free and apart from everyone else. I only hope that one day when the world opens its eyes and can finally see what we see and have seen all along you will welcome me back to join you in shouting, singing “I TOLD YOU SO”.<br /><br />So as this is one of my last posts,  Not THE last, but getting nearer to it, I just wnted to tell you all in advance how special you have been in my life and always will be.  I know that as time goes by there will be cause along the way for me to explain to my grandchildren how I made it through these tough times, and believe me The MichaelJacksonDeathHoaxInvestigators will dominate that conversation, and it will be all for love.<br /><br />Dear Michael, where ever you are on this journey, always know that I love you more.  Be safe and do you.  You are the light of the world.  Always was.  Always will be.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Not you too hesouttamylife I understand you, I did promise myself the same. These 2 yrs were amazing, I  met so many wonderful people all over the world.. That is phenomenal. We delt with a long journey, and found out so many wonderful things about Michael, that I have never known. Deep in my heart I know since June 25,2009 that Michael faked his death, and when ever he is ready to come back, we will welcome him with open arms. He is the light of the world.. you are absolutely right hesouttamylife. I do wish you all the luck in the world, maybe one day our paths may cross and really get to know each other.. You never know in life.. The world is big, but yet very small.. blessings to all..
    on 1320184188:
    <br />The Michael Jackson Death Hox investogaors Forum has been my home away from home for what seems forever.  I have met some very special people here and enjoyed the daily seeking of truth.  But I made a promise to myself that once the trial was over that I would have to shut many things down and get back to me.  Well, it seems the day draws near and though I am really ready for this trial to be over, I know that I will miss the comradery shared ith all of you.  It’s become my familiar, my safe place.  It’s given me hope when there was none.  It’s made me smile when everthing around me felt chaotic and hopeless.  Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.<br /><br />Souza you are the best.  Your creativity and continued dedication has made this forum the best hands down.  I will miss it.  So as I bid my farewell in advance because I do not like goodbyes, I want all of you to know that I was made a perfect believer because of you who held my hand and walked through it with me.  I don’t know what the verdict will be in this case and it doesn’t really matter.  We know the truth and that’s what sets us free and apart from everyone else. I only hope that one day when the world opens its eyes and can finally see what we see and have seen all along you will welcome me back to join you in shouting, singing “I TOLD YOU SO”.<br /><br />So as this is one of my last posts,  Not THE last, but getting nearer to it, I just wnted to tell you all in advance how special you have been in my life and always will be.  I know that as time goes by there will be cause along the way for me to explain to my grandchildren how I made it through these tough times, and believe me The MichaelJacksonDeathHoaxInvestigators will dominate that conversation, and it will be all for love.<br /><br />Dear Michael, where ever you are on this journey, always know that I love you more.  Be safe and do you.  You are the light of the world.  Always was.  Always will be.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Aww, don't go hesouttamylife, I remember you when I first joined this forum back in 2009. You're one of the few "oldies" as I'll call it. & your posts have always been very enlightening, you helped connect alot of dots. I'll miss you ! <3