MJ Tomb -- Defaced with Hidden Messages

dejavudejavu Posts: 330
edited January 1970 in News
TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's tomb has been defaced by a stealth band of vandals -- who have marked the walls of MJ's mausoleum with hidden messages ... and it's all in permanent ink.

0712-mj-masoleum-launch-ex.jpg

Security at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA is on the lookout for "fans" who have been writing messages in hard-to-spot places outside the main window of the building in which MJ in entombed.

The writing is mostly hidden underneath ledges -- or in spots covered by bushes -- and contains messages like, "Miss you" and "Keep the dream alive."

Reps at Forest Lawn are pretty ticked off -- telling TMZ, "Activity such as this, is a prime example why we are evaluating the level of access to the various entrances of the Great Mausoleum."

Forest Lawn also tells us that anyone caught vandalizing the cemetery will be banned for life.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/12/michael-j ... z0tXpsuE1o<!-- m -->

Comments

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    So true...
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    That's to stupid. This way, it's almost certain, that fans will not even be allowed to be outside the Holy terrase.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    SEE SEE SEE !!!!!!

WHat did TMZ choose as the heading to their PHOTOS?

"The Writing is on the WAll"

Isnt taht an idiom ? An idiom thats used often to express that a danger or something like that is IMMINENT?

WhAT DOES THIS SIGNIFY?????

The WRITING IS ON THE WALL FOR WHOM???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

• When looking at the page info I noticed the following file name of the picture TMZ used for this article:

masoleum.jpg

The word 'mausoleum' is misspelled -> masoleum.

<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Masoleum<!-- m -->
    1. Masoleum
    Masoleum comes from the fantasy game Might and magic.
    It means the home of liches.
    Powerful magicians

2. Masoleum
    Masoleum came from the fantasy
    Pc game of Might and Magic.

Masoleum is the home for Vampires !
    There lives the vampires !
    It's a Masoleum !

Liches: In modern fantasy fiction, a lich (sometimes spelled liche, cognate to German Leiche "corpse") is a type of undead creature. Often such a creature is the result of a transformation, as a powerful magician or king striving for eternal life uses spells or rituals to bind his intellect to his animated corpse and thereby achieve a form of immortality. Liches are depicted as being clearly cadaverous, their bodies desiccated or even completely skeletal. Liches are often depicted as holding power over hordes of lesser undead creatures, using them as their soldiers and servants, and thus are a threat both individually and as leaders of belligerent forces.
    A lich should not be confused with a zombie. While both are reanimated corpses, the difference lies in their intellect. Whereas a zombie is incapable of distinguishing friend from foe (only living from undead), a lich is usually as intelligent as a regular human - if not more so.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lich<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_and_Magic<!-- m -->
    Might and Magic (MM) is a series of computer role-playing games from New World Computing, which in 1996 became a subsidiary of The 3DO Company. The producer of the series was Jon Van Caneghem.
    Might and Magic is considered one of the defining examples of early computer role-playing games, along with the Bard's Tale, Ultima and Wizardry series.[1]
    The original Might and Magic series officially ended with the closure of the 3DO Company. The rights to the Might and Magic name were purchased for USD 1.3 million by Ubisoft,[2] who "rebooted" the franchise with a new series with no apparent connection to the previous continuity, starting with the games Heroes of Might and Magic V and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.
    Gameplay
    The majority of the gameplay takes place in a medieval fantasy setting. The player controls a party of player characters, which can consist of members of various character classes. The game world is presented to the player in first person perspective. In the earlier games the interface is very similar to that of Bard's Tale, but from Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven onward, the interface features a scrolling three-dimensional environment similar to that of Doom. Combat is turn-based, though the later games allowed the player to choose to conduct combat in real time.
    The game worlds in all of the Might and Magic games are quite large, and a player can expect each game to provide several dozen hours of gameplay. It is usually quite combat-intensive and often involves large groups of enemy creatures. Monsters and situations encountered throughout the series tend to be well-known fantasy staples such as giant rats, werewolf curses, dragon flights and zombie hordes, rather than original creations. Isles of Terra and the Xeen games featured a more distinct environment, blending fantasy and science fiction elements in a unique way.
    Plot
    Although most of the gameplay reflects a distinctly fantasy genre, the overarching plot of the series has something of a science fiction background. The series is set in a fictional galaxy sector of a galaxy, where planets are overseen by a powerful race of space-travelers known as Ancients. In each of the games, a party of characters fights monsters and completes quests on one of these planets, until they eventually become involved in the affairs of the Ancients.
    The first five games in the series concern the renegade guardian of the planet Terra, named Sheltem, who becomes irrevocably corrupted, developing a penchant for throwing planets into their suns. Sheltem establishes himself on a series of flat worlds known as nacelles (which are implied to be giant spaceships) and Corak, a second guardian and creation of the Ancients, with the assistance of the player characters, pursues him across the Void. Eventually both Corak and Sheltem are destroyed in a climactic battle on the nacelle of Xeen.
    The sixth, seventh and eighth games take place on Enroth, a single planet partially ruled by the Ironfist dynasty, and chronicle the events and aftermath of an invasion by the Kreegan, the demonlike arch-enemies of the Ancients. It is also revealed that the destruction wrought by the Ancients' wars with the Kreegan is the reason why the worlds of Might & Magic exist as medieval fantasy settings despite once being seeded with futuristic technology - the worlds have been 'cut off' from the Ancients and descended into barbarism. The first through third games in the Heroes of Might and Magic series traces the fortunes of the Ironfists in more detail, though none of the sci-fi elements appear in the Heroes series.

Talking about "hidden messages"? I think we got one here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's tomb has been defaced by a <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> stealth band of vandals <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> -- who have marked the walls of MJ's mausoleum with hidden messages ... and it's all in permanent ink.

0712-mj-masoleum-launch-ex.jpg

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Security at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA is on the lookout for "fans" who have been writing messages in hard-to-spot places outside the main window of the building in which MJ in entombed. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The writing is mostly hidden underneath ledges -- or in spots covered by bushes -- and contains messages like, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> "Miss you" and "Keep the dream alive." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Reps at Forest Lawn are pretty ticked off -- telling TMZ, "Activity such as this, is a prime example why we are evaluating the level of access to the various entrances of the Great Mausoleum."

Forest Lawn also tells us that anyone caught vandalizing the cemetery will be banned for life. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/12/michael-j ... z0tXpsuE1o<!-- m -->

I am sorry if I offend anyone but, this has funny all over it. Yes there is "hidden messages" and "writing on the wall" to pay attention to, for sure.

Vandalizing a sacred place is wrong, absolutely but, why on earth would "fans" wanna go to a empty tomb? Irony <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Peace

P.S. Excellent find Mo..

"Monsters and situations encountered throughout the series tend to be well-known fantasy staples such as giant rats, werewolf curses, dragon flights and zombie hordes, rather than original creations."

Wonder who I will meet next... LOL
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I'm sorry but if the masoleum was being protected by security there is no way a fan would be able to do that. That tells me that there is not around the clock security if a fan was able to do this. That's why I believe MJ is not there and alive. Funny the handwriting looks a little familiar. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Could have been an inside job by someone in MJ's camp. Who knows? The fact that the messages are written in hidden places. Notice it said something about people may be banned from there because of this. There's a reason for this happening I believe.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    If I ever visit forest lawn i would write: Sorry guys he isnt here..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Will I get banned for life for that?
    Oeps sorry I forgot to check in at the gates with my ID

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• The writing on the wall
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The writing on the wall" (or sometimes "handwriting on the wall"), an idiom, is a portent of doom or misfortune. It originates in the Biblical book of Daniel—where supernatural writing foretells the demise of the Babylonian Empire. The phrase is widely used in language and literature.

In the Book of Daniel
    In the book of Daniel,[1] King Belshazzar of Babylon during a drunken feast takes sacred golden and silver vessels, which had been removed from Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem by his predecessor Nebuchadnezzar. Using these holy items, the King and his court praise 'the gods of gold and silver, brass, iron, wood, and stone'. Immediately, the disembodied fingers of a human hand appear and write on the wall of the royal palace the words (Mene, Mene, Tekel u-Pharsin). Although usually left untranslated in English translations of Daniel, these words are known Aramaic names of measures of currency: MENE, a mina, TEKEL, a spelling of shekel, PERES, half a mina.[2]
    Despite various inducements, none of the royal magicians or advisors can interpret the omen. The King sends for Daniel, an exiled Jew taken from Jerusalem, who had served in high office under Nebuchadnezzar. Rejecting offers of reward, Daniel warns the King of the folly of his arrogant blasphemy before reading the text. The meaning that Daniel decrypts from these words is based on passive verbs corresponding to the measure names. Per Daniel 5:25–28:

[li]And this is the writing that was inscribed: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, and PHARSIN. This is the interpretation of the matter: MENE, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; TEKEL, you have been weighed on the scales and found wanting; PERES, your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.[3][/li]
    That very night King Belshazzar is slain, and Darius the Mede becomes King.

Later usage
    The phrase the writing on the wall has come to signify a portent of doom—or the end of an organization or activity. To attribute to someone the ability to "read the writing on the wall" has come to signify the ability to foresee (not necessarily supernaturally) an inevitable decline and end.
    The Oxford English Dictionary entry on writing has literary references to this phrase in English, including the following verse from the poem "The Run Upon The Bankers" by Jonathan Swift:

A baited banker thus desponds,
    From his own hand foresees his fall,
    They have his soul, who have his bonds;
    'Tis like the writing on the wall.

In John Cheever's short story "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin," the narrator encounters graffiti (one example running several pages) in various public washrooms.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_writing_on_the_wall<!-- m -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Great finds Mo, this article has so many layers to it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

*applauses TMZ* <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I'm sorry but if the masoleum was being protected by security there is no way a fan would be able to do that. That tells me that there is not around the clock security if a fan was able to do this. That's why I believe MJ is not there and alive. Funny the handwriting looks a little familiar. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Could have been an inside job by someone in MJ's camp. Who knows? The fact that the messages are written in hidden places. Notice it said something about people may be banned from there because of this. There's a reason for this happening I believe.

I'm sorry but things like that IS possible. Cause I have done that too, in places, where there is strong and high security. I's not something that I'm proud of, and I was quite young. Bit it's possible. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

I'm sorry but things like that IS possible. Cause I have done that too, in places, where there is strong and high security. I's not something that I'm proud of, and I was quite young. Bit it's possible. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Yeah that may be true since it obviously happened. I was just trying to point out that this is a high profile celebrity burial ground. This is suppose to be where one of the most famous men are buried. It's not like you're average place or grave site. I would think that they would have survellance cameras at least on the outside of that place.

Yeah that may be true since it obviously happened. I was just trying to point out that this is a high profile celebrity burial ground. This is suppose to be where one of the most famous men are buried. It's not like you're average place or grave site. I would think that they would have survellance cameras at least on the outside of that place.

yeah, your right. it's weird.
  • So true...

I like that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Interesting thing to write at his graveside <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    BTW, his name is misspelled Micheal instead of Michael
  • <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

[youtube:3fe0ufuc]

Pertaining to the first part of "hidden messages" and keeping in theme with "the fantasy game" and Liche...
    This takes on a new meaning.

I'm glad you opened up the dialog Mo to the "word" and TRUTH.

"Writings on the wall"
    The Key...and The book painting take on a new meaning. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Revelation 20 (Amplified Bible)

1THEN I saw an angel descending from heaven; he was holding the key of the Abyss (the bottomless pit) and a great chain was in his hand.

2And he gripped and overpowered the dragon, that old serpent [of primeval times], who is the devil and Satan, and [securely] bound him for a thousand years.

3Then he hurled him into the Abyss (the bottomless pit) and closed it and sealed it above him, so that he should no longer lead astray and deceive and seduce the nations until the thousand years were at an end. After that he must be liberated for a short time.

4Then I saw thrones, and sitting on them were those to whom authority to act as judges and to pass sentence was entrusted. Also I saw the souls of those who had been slain with axes [beheaded] for their witnessing to Jesus and [for preaching and testifying] for the Word of God, and who had refused to pay homage to the beast or his statue and had not accepted his mark or permitted it to be stamped on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived again and ruled with Christ (the Messiah) a thousand years.

5The remainder of the dead were not restored to life again until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed (happy, to be envied) and holy (spiritually whole, of unimpaired innocence and proved virtue) is the person who takes part (shares) in the first resurrection! Over them the second death exerts no power or authority, but they shall be ministers of God and of Christ (the Messiah), and they shall rule along with Him a thousand years.

7And when the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his place of confinement,

8And he will go forth to deceive and seduce and lead astray the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth--Gog and Magog--to muster them for war; their number is like the sand of the sea.

9And they swarmed up over the broad plain of the earth and encircled the fortress (camp) of God's people (the saints) and the beloved city; but fire descended from heaven and consumed them. [II Kings 1:10-12; Ezek. 38:2, 22.]

10Then the devil who had led them astray [deceiving and seducing them] was hurled into the fiery lake of burning brimstone, where the beast and false prophet were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever (through the ages of the ages).

11Then I saw a great white throne and the One Who was seated upon it, from Whose presence and from the sight of Whose face earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.

12I [also] saw the dead, great and small; they stood before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life. And the dead were judged (sentenced) by what they had done their whole way of feeling and acting, their aims and endeavors] in accordance with what was recorded in the books.

13And the sea delivered up the dead who were in it, death and Hades [the state of death or disembodied existence) surrendered the dead in them, and all were tried and their cases determined by what they had done [according to their motives, aims, and works].

14Then death and Hades [the state of death or disembodied existence) were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

15And if anyone's [name] was not found recorded in the Book of Life, he was hurled into the lake of fire.

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well, we did say it was too quiet lately.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks Harvey..

At first I thought it was the actual tomb itself...and thought "no way" cause fans are not allowed in there..

Defaced....hmmmmm.

A hidden message is information that is not immediately noticeable, and that must be discovered or uncovered and interpreted before it can be known. Hidden messages include backwards audio messages, hidden visual messages and symbolic or cryptic codes such as a crossword or cipher.
  • 2And he gripped and overpowered the dragon, that old serpent [of primeval times], who is the devil and Satan, and [securely] bound him for a thousand years.

Michael4.jpg
    Statue of Archangel Michael slaying Satan represented as a dragon. Quis ut Deus? is inscribed on his shield.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    From wiki page:-

Quis ut Deus?, a Latin sentence meaning "Who is like God?", is a literal translation of the name "Michael"
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    The writing is mostly hidden underneath ledges -- or in spots covered by bushes -- and contains messages like, "Miss you" and "Keep the dream alive."

why do i feel like MJ is saying this to us?

Miss u too Michael, be safe..
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

why do i feel like MJ is saying this to us?

Miss u too Michael, be safe..

I think too. These are not grafitti <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but I'm very happy with it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"MJ Tomb -- Defaced with Hidden Messages"

How can it be defaced if the messages are hidden ? Maybe I'm reading too much into it...
  • TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's tomb has been defaced by a stealth band of vandals
    orly.png
    I didn't see any pics of writings on the TOMB, did you..?

who have marked the walls of MJ's mausoleum
    orly.png

funeral_bill.jpg
    So did he buy that entire section of the mausoleum after all..?
    TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's tomb has been defaced by a stealth band of vandals
    orly.png
    I didn't see any pics of writings on the TOMB, did you..?

who have marked the walls of MJ's mausoleum
    orly.png

funeral_bill.jpg
    So did he buy that entire section of the mausoleum after all..?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I thought about that too. The photos do not show that it's on the tomb or the mausoleum. It can be anywhere else.

• I can't help it, but the words "will be banned for life" crack me up every time I read them! How suitable... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    0712_mj_masoleum_4_full.jpg

Never believe what you "...." hear
    "..." only believe hair? of what you "..." see.

Hidden message or what ?
  • 0712_mj_masoleum_4_full.jpg

Never believe what you "...." hear

Hidden message or what ?

And that is a quote from Micheal Jackson..?
  • Never believe what you "...." hear

Hidden message or what ?

And that is a quote from Micheal Jackson..?

and the original quote is : ''Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.'' and it's from Mark Twain