MJ Tomb -- Defaced with Hidden Messages

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    As I posted earlier and someone erased my post for whatever reason, there are obviously 2 Forest Lawns, the real one and a mock up used to fool with us. Now either someone felt I was typing something that had already been discussed or they didn't want people to hear what I have to say. That Clark Gable pizza hut hat lipstick print and the Lennon looking glasses outline was on what I believe to be a fake stone as well. I think props are being made in this entire fiasco to muck with our minds. *floaty thing at the funeral, lipstick on the stones, permanent marker on the stones....etc...., heck the entire funeral "SET" in itself. The longer this goes on the more it spells Movie. Why oh why did no one who is among us, someone who can get in there, go to Clark Gable's burial site and prove to us all whether or not there is really lipstick there?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

I can't help it, but the words "will be banned for life" crack me up every time I read them! How suitable... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

exactly - i remember in high school i was writing on a piece of paper that was in a notebook - well the local cop drove by the school and saw me so he stopped and was going to charge me for defacing property bc he thought i was writing directly on the sidewalk. we are talking about a rinky dink town where there were 34 students in my graduation class so if a local cop in a small town was going to charge me a fine for defacing school property don't you think a highly secured cemetary would do more than just ban someone for defacing their porperty! Shamone........

You're right. I think "banned for life" is probably a TMZ editorial comment rather then a quote from FL policy.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    ~~Keep the dream alive ~~ RJJ <--- What's Randy's middle name? Randy J Jackson or what? LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Randy's full name is Steven Randall Jackson. They just call him Randy instead of Steven or Steve. So, nope RJJ is not him. idk what his sons full name is though, Randy Jackson Jr. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • "Keep the Dream Alive" triggered thoughts to me too, especially because it is the first "hidden message" displayed by TMZ and because it is put in quotes. Besides the fact that is contains the word ALIVE, it relates also to the Oasis song with the same name. The lyrics are highly intriguing:

Keep The Dream Alive Lyrics
    Artist(Band):Oasis

Four Seasons.. seconds flick and flash... I'm alone
    A lonely scream provides the scene
    It's no home
    Every night I hear you scream,
    But you don't say what you mean
    This was my dream, but now my dream has flown

I'm at the crossroads waiting for a sign
    My life is standing still, but I'm still alive

Every night I think I know
    In the morning where did he go
    The answers disappear when I open my eyes

I'm no stranger to this place
    Where real life and dreams collide
    And even though I fall from grace
    I will keep the dream alive

The connection with Oasis and the lyrics is much more relevant than the possible relation to the London tribute on June 25 2010 called Keeping the Dream Alive. Moreover, there is also a bootleg album done using mixes between Oasis and Jackson 5 (with some early Michael stuff thrown in for measure). Extra production was used to help fuse the two together but no work by any other artist was used in this mix.

The mix comprises of the following tracks:

1 I want your Wonderwall (oasis v.s jackson 5) 3:54
    2 Feel With It (oasis v.s jackson 5) 2:02
    3 Don't Rock 'Til You Get Enough (part 1) (oasis v.s Jackson 5) 2:37
    4 Don't Rock 'Til You Get Enough (part 2) (oasis v.s Jackson 5) 3:19
    5 Eternal Light (BigBadBaz Remix) 4:40
    6 Stand By Your Alphabet (oasis v.s jackson 5) 5:08 0
    7 The Love You Save (oasis v.s jackson 5) 3:16
    8 Ben'Ding Time (Oasis v.s Jackson 5) 3:23
    9 Goodbye World (oasis v.s jackson 5) 3:06

LOVE,
    Andy
  • mj33mj33 Posts: 42
    When I first saw RJJ I thought

RJJ = Rev Jesse Jackson?

Google search with: Rev Jesse Jackson Keep the dream alive

http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&q=Rev+Jesse+Jackson+Keep+the+dream+alive&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

First result leads to a Michael Jackson site... weird...
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    All the messages look as if they were written by the same person, with the same pen... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    a18wheelslady, It is true, when one speaks about safety it is supposed that this one presents in the whole area of the cemetery even the "secret" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I'm sorry but if the masoleum was being protected by security there is no way a fan would be able to do that. That tells me that there is not around the clock security if a fan was able to do this. That's why I believe MJ is not there and alive. Funny the handwriting looks a little familiar. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Could have been an inside job by someone in MJ's camp. Who knows? The fact that the messages are written in hidden places. Notice it said something about people may be banned from there because of this. There's a reason for this happening I believe.

I went there on the 4th of July with a friend. I have pictures. There were not that many people there just a few and just a few flowers left. There was a security guard there standing by the door. I asked if they let people go up to the door and look inside but he said no. I then asked if he had to stay there all day long and he stated that there was a guard there all the time. I did notice that in the office of the other building where I asked how to get there that they did have a security camera running and flashing pictures of the inside of the buildings all the time. Not sure if this helps or not.
    I went there not because I believed that he was there but because I was curious as to what and who might be there.

Not true, Muinasjutumaja for instance said she went to FL on june, 9 and there were no security guards around.
    See thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=10729&hilit=i+went+to+forest+lawn+today<!-- l -->
  • 0712_mj_masoleum_4_full.jpg
    Never believe what you "...." hear
    "..." only believe hair? of what you "..." see.
    "Never believe
    what you --- hear
    & only believe
    half of what
    you --- see
    -Micheal Jackson"
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    0712_mj_masoleum_4_full.jpg
    "Never believe
    what you --- hear
    & only believe
    half of what
    you --- see
    -Micheal Jackson"

Maybe it was meant to be,
    "Never believe what you SEE & only believe half of what you HEAR." but they switched it around for some reason <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> like with this hoax, we can't believe what we hear & we question everything we see as well, like the family's "grief" or the lack of it, doubles, Dave Dave, memorial, burial, etc. & I would still believe Randy Jackson Jr would write something like that before Jesse Jackson. jmo. Although I really think it was a fan, a hoax believer at that. That's why they switched it around. & maybe the RJJ part was a quote too in that case, I believe it to be a Rev. Jesse Jackson one.

Edit: Yup, the "Keep the Dream Alive" is a Rev. Jesse Jackson quote. That clears up the RJJ, I didn't read all of them at first. But the MJ quote WAS switched around, hoax believers obviously. It's still wrong to vandalize property though.
  • I'm sorry but if the masoleum was being protected by security there is no way a fan would be able to do that. That tells me that there is not around the clock security if a fan was able to do this. That's why I believe MJ is not there and alive. Funny the handwriting looks a little familiar. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Could have been an inside job by someone in MJ's camp. Who knows? The fact that the messages are written in hidden places. Notice it said something about people may be banned from there because of this. There's a reason for this happening I believe.

I went there on the 4th of July with a friend. I have pictures. There were not that many people there just a few and just a few flowers left. There was a security guard there standing by the door. I asked if they let people go up to the door and look inside but he said no. I then asked if he had to stay there all day long and he stated that there was a guard there all the time. I did notice that in the office of the other building where I asked how to get there that they did have a security camera running and flashing pictures of the inside of the buildings all the time. Not sure if this helps or not.
    I went there not because I believed that he was there but because I was curious as to what and who might be there.

Not true, Muinasjutumaja for instance said she went to FL on june, 9 and there were no security guards around.
    See thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=10729&hilit=i+went+to+forest+lawn+today<!-- l -->

Ok why would I lie about this I have the pictures to prove that there was one security guard there and not many flowers. If you want I can post them.
    I DON’T THINK IT’S NICE OF YOU TO CALL ME A LIER WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT I’M ABOUT.
    I was sharing the truth as to what I saw.
  • dsc0010copye.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc0008ju.jpg

dsc0011p.jpg

dsc0036ed.jpg

dsc0023zk.jpg

dsc0014kx.jpg

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    dsc0008ju.jpg

Liberian Girl again. I'm curious where this poster came from. Is it fan placed does anyone know? I ask because it looks as if it was the first thing there.
  • All I know is that it’s open so that the fans can place things there.
    A couple of people walked right up and placed some flowers.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I am afraid this is true. I have been to FL and seen this for myself.

The writing is on the back wall of the building, by MJs window at the bottom and there is a bush there so people go behind the bush and cant be seen. There are no surveillance cameras there... its a huge place.

Also.. TMZ got this from a facebook page that was set up against the defacement of Neverland and it came out on there that people were also writing on FL and someone posted those pics on Facebook and TMZ lifted them.

Here is the FB link: <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 017&ref=ts<!-- m -->

This FB page was set up no earlier than July 7, 2010 - except older comments / contributions have been removed. This page might have been set up on purpose.

So is TMZ stealing pictures and making up a story from a FB page?
    Or was this FB set up to get more popularity?
    We may ask Harvey about it.

Interesting fact about TMZ:
    the site is judged performing very bad as to loading time (which is true):
    94% of all sites are loading faster than TMZ.com.
    Who is in internet business knows that the first 20 seconds of watching a page are critical as to whether the person will stay on the site or not and how many pages the visitor will open.
    So a slow loading will turn off folks that do not want to read for a certain purpose and is absolutely harming advertisement business.

Conclusion:
    either the site is not meant to do well in advertisement business and/or is not meant to satisfy hopp-in/hopp-out readers or TMZ is short in money to realize better hardware/software performance.
    (Only die-hard or seakers for some info would accept the slow loading - is this a publically broad-appearing installing of an in-fact specific-target news channel?)

They are #407 globally and #104 in the U.S. as to traffic ranking.
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/tmz.com#
    So there should be some capital behind them (or they are using only the incoming links from other sites for their ranking position... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->)

Again some questions to be answered about TMZ.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I am afraid this is true. I have been to FL and seen this for myself.

The writing is on the back wall of the building, by MJs window at the bottom and there is a bush there so people go behind the bush and cant be seen. There are no surveillance cameras there... its a huge place.

Also.. TMZ got this from a facebook page that was set up against the defacement of Neverland and it came out on there that people were also writing on FL and someone posted those pics on Facebook and TMZ lifted them.

Here is the FB link: <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 017&ref=ts<!-- m -->

This FB page was set up no earlier than July 7, 2010 - except older comments / contributions have been removed. This page might have been set up on purpose.

So is TMZ stealing pictures and making up a story from a FB page?
    Or was this FB set up to get more popularity?
    We may ask Harvey about it.

Interesting fact about TMZ:
    the site is judged performing very bad as to loading time (which is true):
    94% of all sites are loading faster than TMZ.com.
    Who is in internet business knows that the first 20 seconds of watching a page are critical as to whether the person will stay on the site or not and how many pages the visitor will open.
    So a slow loading will turn off folks that do not want to read for a certain purpose and is absolutely harming advertisement business.

Conclusion:
    either the site is not meant to do well in advertisement business and/or is not meant to satisfy hopp-in/hopp-out readers or TMZ is short in money to realize better hardware/software performance.
    (Only die-hard or seakers for some info would accept the slow loading - is this a publically broad-appearing installing of an in-fact specific-target news channel?)

They are #407 globally and #104 in the U.S. as to traffic ranking.
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/tmz.com#
    So there should be some capital behind them (or they are using only the incoming links from other sites for their ranking position... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->)

Again some questions to be answered about TMZ.

Good point Grace.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    a18wheelslady, if you are right, and I guess there was more security June 25 for the amount of people who went that day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I'm sorry but if the masoleum was being protected by security there is no way a fan would be able to do that. That tells me that there is not around the clock security if a fan was able to do this. That's why I believe MJ is not there and alive. Funny the handwriting looks a little familiar. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Could have been an inside job by someone in MJ's camp. Who knows? The fact that the messages are written in hidden places. Notice it said something about people may be banned from there because of this. There's a reason for this happening I believe.

Ok why would I lie about this I have the pictures to prove that there was one security guard there and not many flowers. If you want I can post them.
    I DON’T THINK IT’S NICE OF YOU TO CALL ME A LIER WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT I’M ABOUT.

Excuse me if you got me wrong, that wasn't going for the part where you stated you went and saw the guard there.
    What I said was going for this, not for you, so sorry if you misunderstood me

There have been days when it seems there were no security guards, and days when yes

So once again, my post wasn't for you 18wheelslady (since you went there and witnessed it)
  • DirtyCamaDirtyCama Posts: 5
    ~~Keep the dream alive ~~ RJJ <--- What's Randy's middle name? Randy J Jackson or what? LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

or Randy's son - Randy Jackson Jr . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 0712_mj_masoleum_4_full.jpg

Hidden message or what ?

And that is a quote from Micheal Jackson..?

Yeah, the name is mispelled, weird. But it says "HALF of what you see" not hair, lol. Maybe the family did it while they were there. How did fans even get close enough to "deface" it with hidden messages?

I guess I have to ask...is the name really mispelled and if it is, is it on purpose? Both Facebook pages of 5 Brother Enterprises LLC and the Official Michael Jackson Facebook that Genevieve was recently promoting have had Michael's name spelled like this. If I have time I'll take a picture and post it.
  • I'm sorry but if the masoleum was being protected by security there is no way a fan would be able to do that. That tells me that there is not around the clock security if a fan was able to do this. That's why I believe MJ is not there and alive. Funny the handwriting looks a little familiar. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Could have been an inside job by someone in MJ's camp. Who knows? The fact that the messages are written in hidden places. Notice it said something about people may be banned from there because of this. There's a reason for this happening I believe.

Excuse me if you got me wrong, that wasn't going for the part where you stated you went and saw the guard there.
    What I said was going for this, not for you, so sorry if you misunderstood me

There have been days when it seems there were no security guards, and days when yes

So once again, my post wasn't for you 18wheelslady (since you went there and witnessed it)
    Ok all forgiven. It just made me sad.
    But going there I did not feel sad at all. It was not like I feel when I know someone is there. So I guess that inner feeling is telling me that we are right that this is all a hoax.
    I need to go research the family dynasty videos something is sticking in my head.
    About them going to the wrong Forrest lawn.
    i have always believed that he is still alive. hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss MJ
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    They are showing the family dynasty programmes in the UK now and is good to sit and watch them jermsone seems to have broken away from the family and Jackie looks lost Tito looks strong or that is what they want to show us
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    And marlon looks kind
  • DirtyCamaDirtyCama Posts: 5
    fhf.png
    compare.
    The one in a cirle come from here - 27yjcn.jpg . And others 'you' writings come from TMZ.
  • all four of the yous looks different