I Found THE best Double!!

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    That IS Michael

michaelperformsearthson.jpg

Closer look: <!-- m -->http://tiny.cc/n7adb<!-- m -->
  • I can see where you are coming from but you are absolutely wrong. First, Vitiligo effects the pigment cells of the body, what does hair have? Pigment cells. We have all heard that vitiligo can turn hair white as well (not all the time) but it also effects the hair structure! Pigment cells are deposited in the hair as it is forming in the bulb and hardens as it grows. Lack of pigment, especially in those with LOTS of it, such as African Americans, can have structure changes in the hair when color pigment is no longer present in the amounts it was...(it can still be present in the hair and not in the skin)
    Second....Michael has Native American in his blood, since I am one, I can comment on that, Natives are by nature pretty hairless and of straight body hair. (of course there are exceptions to every rule) What does this have to do with body hair and MJ? First off, MJ is a black man who never had "nappy" hair. He had very curly hair but it was never course or kinky...Hair shape is determined by the shape of the hair follicle itself and characteristics of "nappy" hair is that it is the follicle is flat causing the hair shaft to be flat as it is being formed and hardened. This sounds strange but true. Michaels hair shaft was not flat causing kinks and naps, it was round...this is important because this type of hair can easily be straightened....if you see pictures of him in that famous shot him all wet during his Afro days, his Afro is down from the water and in curls, not "naps" There are a few early pictures of MJ (say say say pics with paul) where you can see his belly hair and it is curly but not too tight, not naps. Wearing clothing thru the day can straighten body hair as the day goes on and is easier done on people whose hair shaft is round rather than flat. MJ shaved his chest hair by the way...I have seen younger pics of him where you can see the stubble and even one where it's not shaved, its a younger pic so the area is still small...no "middle age spread" of hair...LOL
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    IMO, that is DEFINITELY Michael. There are lots of pics with MJ showing his chest hair (lucky for us). Here are some. (And while I think it's odd that we're debating Michael's chest hair, I was happy do some research myself!)

Japan, 2006
    chestredbracelet.jpg

One More Chance Video Shoot, 2003
    OMC25.jpg

Beverly Hills, 2009
    chest2009.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i have a friend who's black and his chest hair looks like MJ's, it's wavy, not straight.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    This post cracks me up. We haven't gotten anything to investigate lately so now we're just analyzing chest hair?

It's Michael on the photo, for sure.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I can see where you are coming from but you are absolutely wrong. First, Vitiligo effects the pigment cells of the body, what does hair have? Pigment cells. We have all heard that vitiligo can turn hair white as well (not all the time) but it also effects the hair structure! Pigment cells are deposited in the hair as it is forming in the bulb and hardens as it grows. Lack of pigment, especially in those with LOTS of it, such as African Americans, can have structure changes in the hair when color pigment is no longer present in the amounts it was...(it can still be present in the hair and not in the skin)
    Second....Michael has Native American in his blood, since I am one, I can comment on that, Natives are by nature pretty hairless and of straight body hair. (of course there are exceptions to every rule) What does this have to do with body hair and MJ? First off, MJ is a black man who never had "nappy" hair. He had very curly hair but it was never course or kinky...Hair shape is determined by the shape of the hair follicle itself and characteristics of "nappy" hair is that it is the follicle is flat causing the hair shaft to be flat as it is being formed and hardened. This sounds strange but true. Michaels hair shaft was not flat causing kinks and naps, it was round...this is important because this type of hair can easily be straightened....if you see pictures of him in that famous shot him all wet during his Afro days, his Afro is down from the water and in curls, not "naps" There are a few early pictures of MJ (say say say pics with paul) where you can see his belly hair and it is curly but not too tight, not naps. Wearing clothing thru the day can straighten body hair as the day goes on and is easier done on people whose hair shaft is round rather than flat. MJ shaved his chest hair by the way...I have seen younger pics of him where you can see the stubble and even one where it's not shaved, its a younger pic so the area is still small...no "middle age spread" of hair...LOL

My sister in law as it on her body and in her hair - she has had grey streaks in her hair from birth and so do her three children so I agree with what you are saying.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    This post cracks me up. We haven't gotten anything to investigate lately so now we're just analyzing chest hair?

It's Michael on the photo, for sure.

I agree, I've seen discussions on nostrils, ears, teeth, wrists, stubble, navel, fingers + nails etc etc .... now chest hair! Give the man a break! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.
    and mike's chest hair is not long and wavy, it's just 'hairs crossing'.

the jacket is a balmain, i believe he got into those between 2008 and 2009, also because their military collection is from the 2009 season. he picked quite a few jackets from that collection, like the ones with the pointy shoulders and that one with the studs. so i would date the pic there somewhere.

no double, it's mike. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I don't know anything about what his chest hair should look like but keep the pictures coming because the research is great.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I agree. I know nothing about men's chest hair, but if it involves having to look at Mike and his chest closer then bring on the pics! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.

the jacket is a balmain, i believe he got into those between 2008 and 2009, also because their military collection is from the 2009 season. he picked quite a few jackets from that collection, like the ones with the pointy shoulders and that one with the studs. so i would date the pic there somewhere.

let us pray

deliver us from the evil posters who lead us into temptation . forgive them they know not what they do.

and one more thing.
    hhhhhaaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeerrrrrrrcccccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • My ex husband is black and he had "wooly" looking chest hair but he kept shaving it off cos I didnt like it and it did go straight.
  • mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.

let us pray

deliver us from the evil posters who lead us into temptation . forgive them they know not what they do.

and one more thing.
    hhhhhaaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeerrrrrrrcccccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You totally had me ROTFL with this one!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Have mercy is right! Whoo...it's getting hot in here!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.

let us pray

and one more thing.

WTF is wrong with you?
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

let us pray

and one more thing.

lol...i'm sorry, didn't wanna cause any distress here. i really just posted the pic for the chesthair. as proof that he indeed had it and not always shaved it off. can't blame me for mike being hawt... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    100% Michael in my opinion.
    Ooh errr ...tabloidburn, the jacket seems to have disappeared from your pic!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

lol...again: i posted the pic for 'proof of chest hair existence'. and my comment referred to the initial pic with mike wearing the balmain jacket. i know that the jacket is 'missing' cuz the pic i posted is somewhere from the 80s! geeez... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and it doesn't mean that this thread is gonna turn into a 'drooling ground' now, 'k? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i apoligise for my moment of weakness.
  • It's Barry Shaw. 100%. 'This' Michael looks identical to the one who couldn't sing at the WMA's, as well as to the Michael in the MTV interview. Also, notice when it's Barry, he doesn't allow closeups. He simply does not like when he's photographed up close, and for good reason...first of all, this guy is a different shade then Michael. He's got this natural lighter tone about him that makes me question who I'm looking at, really. He's also 'veinier' ... Look around the eyes, Michael has strong and mature eyes, yet this guy seems a little defeated in his expression, like his face is 'stuck' to look the way it does. The differences are as subtle as those between the 2 Paul McCartney (Which I can't believe no one on this forum has yet brought up, in relation to the doubles actually existing, and all) --> but they're definitely there...thoughts?

(For those who don't know about the Paul Hoax, Id suggest starting here:
    <!-- m -->http://digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/fc1.html<!-- m --> )
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    It's Barry Shaw. 100%. 'This' Michael looks identical to the one who couldn't sing at the WMA's, as well as to the Michael in the MTV interview. Also, notice when it's Barry, he doesn't allow closeups. He simply does not like when he's photographed up close, and for good reason...first of all, this guy is a different shade then Michael. He's got this natural lighter tone about him that makes me question who I'm looking at, really. He's also 'veinier' ... Look around the eyes, Michael has strong and mature eyes, yet this guy seems a little defeated in his expression, like his face is 'stuck' to look the way it does. The differences are as subtle as those between the 2 Paul McCartney (Which I can't believe no one on this forum has yet brought up, in relation to the doubles actually existing, and all) --> but they're definitely there...thoughts?

This Barry Shaw dude is totally FAKE <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> He is SO false, and is only trying to cause trouble between MJ fans. I can't believe, that so many people really believe his story.Come on, he won't show himself <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> He only claims, that he was MJ's double for years, and everybody buys his story, geeeez........
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    It's Barry Shaw. 100%. 'This' Michael looks identical to the one who couldn't sing at the WMA's, as well as to the Michael in the MTV interview. Also, notice when it's Barry, he doesn't allow closeups. He simply does not like when he's photographed up close, and for good reason...first of all, this guy is a different shade then Michael. He's got this natural lighter tone about him that makes me question who I'm looking at, really. He's also 'veinier' ... Look around the eyes, Michael has strong and mature eyes, yet this guy seems a little defeated in his expression, like his face is 'stuck' to look the way it does. The differences are as subtle as those between the 2 Paul McCartney (Which I can't believe no one on this forum has yet brought up, in relation to the doubles actually existing, and all) --> but they're definitely there...thoughts?

Are you kidding me? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> That is Michael Jackson on the picture and you're 'mistaking' him for a pathetic fake called Barry Shaw?? Low.

And saying it's another man just because he doesn't want a camera shoved right into his face is...I don't know what it is! MJ wanted privacy and it was important for him how he appeared on the screen.
  • SopheleSophele Posts: 32
    okay, i'll start my lil photosession with the original picture - not cropped and altered in aspect of the colors:

021unm.jpg

here is another recent picture of michael from 2009 where you can see his chesthair:
    mjcrop.jpg

and here in 2001:
    30msg.jpg

he did shave it from time to time - like during the BET awards in 2003 - but he did miss a few hairs at the bottom <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    030ys.jpg

soo, now let's take a quick look at his other body hair:

armpits:
    dsc09899a.jpg

belly:
    mjshirt1.jpg

legs:
    spinnenbiss.jpg
    (and yes, that is michaels leg: spinnenbissiii.jpg)

i think the pictures from his leg and armpit proves best that he didn't have tight curly body hair but rather a little straigther hair.
    to me it is definitely michael in the picture posted by the OP. all mike! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ooh errr ...tabloidburn, the jacket seems to have disappeared from your pic!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

lol...again: i posted the pic for 'proof of chest hair existence'. and my comment referred to the initial pic with mike wearing the balmain jacket. i know that the jacket is 'missing' cuz the pic i posted is somewhere from the 80s! geeez... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and it doesn't mean that this thread is gonna turn into a 'drooling ground' now, 'k? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

What I want to know is how come you so handily had that pic available!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What I want to know is how come you so handily had that pic available!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i contribute to the 'mega funny pics' thread, so i have a wide range of pics on my harddrive for captioning purposes. i remembered the chesthair on that shot, so i just pulled it up. i admit, this is one, that's kinda 'stuck in my head', i'm only human... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Okay those pics are HOT and they are all Michael as well
  • Ooh errr ...tabloidburn, the jacket seems to have disappeared from your pic!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

i contribute to the 'mega funny pics' thread, so i have a wide range of pics on my harddrive for captioning purposes. i remembered the chesthair on that shot, so i just pulled it up. i admit, this is one, that's kinda 'stuck in my head', i'm only human... ;)
    i'm using that as my defense <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    I concur. Curly, straight----it's all GREAT!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't know anything about what his chest hair should look like but keep the pictures coming because the research is great.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->