I Found THE best Double!!

Comments

• this was much more fun when we were looking at chest hair <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
    I says, which is Michael truth?? …. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I think #1,3,5 - one person.
    #2 - OMG, I can't believe that this is MJ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I says, which is Michael truth?? …. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I saw moonwalker yesterday night.. on a big screen.. There when you see MJ, you just notice he is not changed at al.. I mean, only his hairstyle is different and the colour of his skin. but you see that MJ didn't changed at al.. and the movie is from 1988... but when I compare that with TII or these pictures.. damn,, who is that? I dont recognize MJ!! becuz these men are DOUBLES!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

To me, no doubt Michael is the one on last pic <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    His eyes and curls I can never forget.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    "Curls for my girls" guy, is MJ... i think. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    And the guy wearing the red mission lion shirt:

117u3op.jpg

but these are just my opinions.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587

Hmm...the last one for sure, but the others... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SandySandy Posts: 55

ALL MICHAEL. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954

+ 12billion
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711

+ 12billion

how dare you to call the second one MJ!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I says, which is Michael truth?? …. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

+ 12billion

how dare you to call the second one MJ!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I dare to call the second one Michael. His head shape is strange due to his wig. But his bone structure, cheeks and lips are just the same.
  • SandySandy Posts: 55

+ 12billion

I dare to call the second one Michael. His head shape is strange due to his wig. But his bone structure, cheeks and lips are just the same.

Correct.
    This pic was made in 2002 at Michael's arrival in Berlin/ Hotel Adlon. I have this on VHS.
  • All Michael but with different wigs/extensions (obviously! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ).
  • All Michael but with different wigs/extensions (obviously! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ).
    You're right. Hair can do so much for the appearance
    You're right. Hair can do so much for the appearance
    That's true! Just look at hannah montana! Nobody recognizes her! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hi guyes!
    sorr if you saw this pic. But the man from TII don't let me sleep quite. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I still can't belive that this is MJ. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    c7b077c0f065t.jpg
  • Hi guyes!
    sorr if you saw this pic. But the man from TII don't let me sleep quite. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    c7b077c0f065t.jpg
    May I ask you what makes you doubt?
  • Hi guyes!
    c7b077c0f065t.jpg

Well, It can sounds silly, but here both complexion and a bearing, and ears, and hair, and the head form etc. I can't explain...... Simply stranger... When I the first time looked TII I have simply gasped. (As well as MJ on О2). Forgive me for these words, but I haven't identifyd him almost

sorry for bad Eng.
    With love.
  • I see. That is Michael Jackson.
  • Hi guyes!
    c7b077c0f065t.jpg

Well, It can sounds silly, but here both complexion and a bearing, and ears, and hair, and the head form etc. I can't explain...... Simply stranger... When I the first time looked TII I have simply gasped. (As well as MJ on О2). Forgive me for these words, but I haven't identifyd him almost

sorry for bad Eng.
    With love.
    I see Michael as well.

The picture has too much of the colour Green in it. You can also see this from looking at Kenny's complexion.
    That is Michael's natural hair, he is not wearing a wig in that picture.
    His hair is kind of messy, maybe that is why you think his head is shaped differently when it isn't. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    His ear is covered by his hair, you can only see the top peeking out so there isn't really anything to compare that too.
    We already know that Michael had lost some weight so this accounts for some difference in appearance than what fans were used to seeing him look like. Losing weight really does change your overall appearance and in your face too.

• Serenitys_Dream
    I think you are right.......But different photos=different appiarance. I don't know... How it could be....Every time i look at photo and thinking "Is it His photo, or not" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    With love.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Hi guyes!
    c7b077c0f065t.jpg

I don't know...I am 50/50 about this picture... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And this jacket is big... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That hair it´s Michaels <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Hi guyes!
    c7b077c0f065t.jpg

I don't know...I am 50/50 about this picture... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And this jacket is big... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    It's not the jacket that is big, but Michael who is thin.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    When is Kenny due?? I'm mean I know I couldn't help it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->