I Found THE best Double!!

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.
    and mike's chest hair is not long and wavy, it's just 'hairs crossing'.

the jacket is a balmain, i believe he got into those between 2008 and 2009, also because their military collection is from the 2009 season. he picked quite a few jackets from that collection, like the ones with the pointy shoulders and that one with the studs. so i would date the pic there somewhere.

no double, it's mike. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I don't know anything about what his chest hair should look like but keep the pictures coming because the research is great.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This post is so cute. It made me giggle. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think it is MJ! He is so gorgeous in all the piccies on the post. I love it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    I can't believe that we're here discussing about Mike's chest hair. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I can't believe that we're here discussing about Mike's chest hair. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> maybe we are bored.....
  • sometimes we scare me <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • off topic...
    the picture of mike with the red flame shirt on...
    does anyone know what it spells out??.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i dont think ive ever noticed that it spelled out something <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    hope someone can let me know..
    huggs n keep the faith
    suzz
  • Did you see this pic? If you did - sorry.
    31f9c231c6b8.jpg
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Did you see this pic? If you did - sorry.
    31f9c231c6b8.jpg

I have seen these photo comparsions. I love it and the website. Very interesting and a very well-written website about Michael Jackson justice.

God bless you for sharing the photos! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    31f9c231c6b8.jpg

I have seen these photo comparsions. I love it and the website. Very interesting and a very well-written website about Michael Jackson justice.

God bless you for sharing the photos! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

All Michael. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    No. O2 is not Michael... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Of course he is. He looks axactly like him. Are you blind?
    And why should Michael send a double? That makes no sense.
  • sometimes we scare me <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    what <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • No. O2 is not Michael... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

No need to be rude, no one asked you if you are blind for not seeing O2 dude is not Mike, right..?

Why wouldn't he send a double..? I could come with more than a few answers to that question, but I won't go into the things that made it clear to me that O2 dude is a double again. Been there, done that, and it's a never ending debate.
  • No. O2 is not Michael... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Except for the unnecessary remark I agree with u.
    OK. Sorry. It will not happen again.

What the O2 speech concerns.
    Wouldn't it be a big risc, that the fans which are standing right in front of their star, would expose him as a double?
  • I can't believe that we're here discussing about Mike's chest hair. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hair! we were looking for hair. oh geez guess i have to start all over now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MVMV Posts: 4
    31f9c231c6b8.jpg
    Half of the pictures are comparison of MJ's nose. Most of us know that MJ's nose was little bit different from each sides. Someone who made picture maybe wanted to pretend there would be a radical difference.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I THINK IS ALL MJ AND DON´T WANT TO MAKE A NEW TOPIC ABOUT O2 GUY, BUT I HAVE THIS PICTURE AND I DOUBT ABOUT THE O2 GUY SO, I´M NOT SURE ABOUT ALL THIS AND NEVER WILL BE...
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • hey its me again <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    can anyone please tell me what the saying is on michael red flame black n red t-shirt on the first page??!!..plz!!...i believe its on the first page <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> i know it spells out something but can not figure it out...
    thank you
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587

Hey! Calm down, yeah?
  • Just wanted to add an insignificant detail, the jacket in the OP is Givenchy and not Balmain as someone mentioned. I know I'm being silly <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> lol, but just wanted to get all facts right <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . He did seem very infautuated with the Balmain jackets though (women's collection). Yup, Mike's always been fierce <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • OK. Sorry. It will not happen again.

Wouldn't it be a big risc, that the fans which are standing right in front of their star, would expose him as a double?

He has been using doubles for years and his fans never noticed it, so why all of a sudden would they notice it now?

Here's a nice comparison pic for you, pics were taken in 1989 and 1990...

earscomp01.jpg

earscomp02.jpg
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    OK. Sorry. It will not happen again.

He has been using doubles for years and his fans never noticed it, so why all of a sudden would they notice it now?

Here's a nice comparison pic for you, pics were taken in 1989 and 1990...

earscomp01.jpg

earscomp02.jpg

OMG... they are soooo different !!! but witch one is real MJ now?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • It's the same person. Diffrent lighting, creating or taking away shadow.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    It's the same person. Diffrent lighting, creating or taking away shadow.

no! believe me! I'm attending art school and I know all lightening tricks.. that's not lightening... look at his ears ... look very closely... and form of this teeth... what is really not lightening...
    I'm in shook right now... I didn't believe that he using impersonators for so long time.. but I have to admit it... and it makes me cry... I cant believe he fooled us for such a long time! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> omg... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • It's the same person. Diffrent lighting, creating or taking away shadow.

No way... The ears are totally different....