@RandyJackson8

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Sooooo <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Is this video real? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> If so, Michael doesn't seem to be doing so good. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> It seems if this is the one Randy is referring to that he is concerned too about people seeing it. What the hell happened to Michael <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Jermaine twit following message to Randy:
    You Should Not Be Surprised, this is the world we live in, "Money Knows No friend"

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jermjackson5<!-- m -->

That was pretty pathethic coming from Jermaine..

again...why does he capitalize letters that shouldn't be? YSNBS

You Should Not Be Surprised

John 3:7 (New International Version)

7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%203:7&version=NIV

You gotta LOVE Jermaine!

John 3:5-8
    Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.' 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

Question though why a quote from the Bible and not the Quarn, he is Muslim after all?
  • Latest Pearl jr tweet:-

I have GREAT news about this video coming soon! EmovieBook-"Pseudocid...

http://youtu.be/j4eHOQZrt2A?a<!-- m -->

Connection <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

She did not confirm that the Condominium Address she was given was actually owned by Michael or any Jackson.
    She talks a lot to cover things. She talks about other addresses she has confirmed but she didn't confirm this one.

The door: she describes this as a Condominium Complex Door. Not even the actual door to a specific condo.
    The door seems similar but not the same.

She also goes on about her connections to Michael for 2 reasons:
    One to sell her first book and the upcoming one.
    Two to give herself credibility.
    She is also implying that she has these connections to Michael and you have to trust her...no questioning her, she has all the answers she knows the Jackson's after all. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Latest Pearl jr tweet:-

I have GREAT news about this video coming soon! EmovieBook-"Pseudocid...

http://youtu.be/j4eHOQZrt2A?a<!-- m -->

Connection <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

She did not confirm that the Condominium Address she was given was actually owned by Michael or any Jackson.
    She talks a lot to cover things. She talks about other addresses she has confirmed but she didn't confirm this one.

The door: she describes this as a Condominium Complex Door. Not even the actual door to a specific condo.
    The door seems similar but not the same.

She also goes on about her connections to Michael for 2 reasons:
    One to sell her first book and the upcoming one.
    Two to give herself credibility.
    She is also implying that she has these connections to Michael and you have to trust her...no questioning her, she has all the answers she knows the Jackson's after all. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Still doesnt explain why Randy would be upset with the person that leaked a video, and not upset with Pearl. They are not doing anything to stop her. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I do not know why but I think Pearl Jr enigmatic, or sometimes I feel that she is more lost than us all together, or because it speaks, speaks, speaks but does not present any new fact or not reveals the doubts. And the fact that it is next to Joe makes me worried that she is making a game with believers and making money at our expense ...<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> But I may be wrong ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    But why would she risk her career and reputation by coming out with 1 almost 2 hoax books, saying publicly that she is 90% sure he is alive, and making appearances telling of the hoax? She would only be hurting herself in the end. That doesnt make sense. I still think she KNOWS he is alive, and using this book as a way to make money. Then, she keeps her reputation, plus have a kick ass career when he is found alive, and makes money in the mean time. I'm not saying its right for her to do that, but JMO that is what is happening. I think she may have been "employed" by Michael to do this, just to put more doubt in the non-believing public and keep thye hope alive in us.

I once again agree with you hope. I think she was happy because she knows the truth and she's not as good of an actress as the rest of them. I think Michael is rewarding her for her coming to his defense after the trial. It was strange to me that she said near the end "I'll be back with another clue". How does she know there will be more clues? She seems so sure of herself that it made me go hmmm....
  • I do not know why but I think Pearl Jr enigmatic, or sometimes I feel that she is more lost than us all together, or because it speaks, speaks, speaks but does not present any new fact or not reveals the doubts. And the fact that it is next to Joe makes me worried that she is making a game with believers and making money at our expense ...<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> But I may be wrong ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    But why would she risk her career and reputation by coming out with 1 almost 2 hoax books, saying publicly that she is 90% sure he is alive, and making appearances telling of the hoax? She would only be hurting herself in the end. That doesnt make sense. I still think she KNOWS he is alive, and using this book as a way to make money. Then, she keeps her reputation, plus have a kick ass career when he is found alive, and makes money in the mean time. I'm not saying its right for her to do that, but JMO that is what is happening. I think she may have been "employed" by Michael to do this, just to put more doubt in the non-believing public and keep thye hope alive in us.
    Pretty weird that the Jacksons do not even seem upset by this Pearl or the things that she is producing relating to a hoax............

Not? Randy said he was angry and heartbroken when the fan and organizer of the tribute to Rome said that Mike is alive, but with Pearl Jr, who wrote a book he does not manifest itself? Why? Nobody in the family, why? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Randy invited her to FL on June 25th. I was in LA then, and heard it from her mouth. And she did go to FL on the 25th.

Maybe it's because the organizer doesn't have permission to say anything and Pearl is giving clues which is what she's supposed to do? IDK...maybe because the organizer said Michael would be there in disguise - which was a lie? Pearl Jr isn't saying Michael is going to be somewhere in disguise. She's just relaying information. Just my opinion. It's all so confusing how the family gets mad at one person and not another for doing similar things.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    European Male...Left Hayvenhurst...May be bitter...Close to the family...Access to MJ & videos of MJ...Could be in the leaked video himself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ...Tons of videos of the kids...Hmmm....I really don't want to say this because I like him & imo I think he's MJ's son BUT they really make a point to implicate Omer. Yikes! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Oh no. I really don't think Omer would do that though. I think people like blaming him but it could have been anyone. It could have even been MJ himself for all we know. & I must admit where we see MJ in the videos he seems kind of tired or down not as lively. I might be wrong since it's not a performance or anything. But where the heck is he?! Was this video taken before or after June 25th 2009?
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    I'm wondering too if this vid is taken before or after 25.06.2009? It's kind a strange vid imo <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But I believe it's him...
  • I'm wondering too if this vid is taken before or after 25.06.2009? It's kind a strange vid imo <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But I believe it's him...

No, I do not think he is talking about this horrible and badly done video on youtube (assembly), but something of quality and only now discovered that he was sold to a public place and not yet released, or has been circulating for some time - may be about Mike in the intimacy in your home with your children, for example, or may be the video of the crash of Pepsi that was under heavy protection from Mike all these years... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    yes, we can only speculate...time will show what video has been sold. And I hope it won't damage Mike. Otherwise I don't wanna see it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I'm wondering too if this vid is taken before or after 25.06.2009? It's kind a strange vid imo <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But I believe it's him...

No, I do not think he is talking about this horrible and badly done video on youtube (assembly), but something of quality and only now discovered that he was sold to a public place and not yet released, or has been circulating for some time - may be about Mike in the intimacy in your home with your children, for example, or may be the video of the crash of Pepsi that was under heavy protection from Mike all these years... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't believe it's Omer - Omer is still tweeting with family members, right? Hmm...don't think it's the Pepsi accident video or Randy would have been mad months ago, right? I think it's something very recent. Could it be Grace?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Alejandra, Randy´s and Jermaine´s mother of som kids, was also mentioned long ago.
  • This incident is reminding me of the so called security tapes that gone missing. Do anybody have any ideas. Would love to hear about them. As I stated before, we should start looking into what would have lead up to the event on 6/25/2009. Take a different look or angle at the entire picture. Who was so terrified of the message that Michael was about to announce to the world. Take a look at why the concerts were only to be perform in London, which is a hotspot for radical groups. Michael is a very powerful person. People would listen to Michael.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This incident is reminding me of the so called security tapes that gone missing. Do anybody have any ideas. Would love to hear about them. As I stated before, we should start looking into what would have lead up to the event on 6/25/2009. Take a different look or angle at the entire picture. Who was so terrified of the message that Michael was about to announce to the world. Take a look at why the concerts were only to be perform in London, which is a hotspot for radical groups. Michael is a very powerful person. People would listen to Michael.

London is a hotspot for radical groups?? Please post your proof before you post such "facts". Thankyou.
    hmmm...security tapes? If so, then it's getting hot in here <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I don't believe it's Omer - Omer is still tweeting with family members, right? Hmm...don't think it's the Pepsi accident video or Randy would have been mad months ago, right? I think it's something very recent. Could it be Grace?

Oh, well thought out, she was fired after disagreements with Paris .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Not for nothing, but why does this family discuss this stuff on Twitter? You know what I mean? If it's THAT bad - they should keep it to themselves. Not put it out there. They put it out there for the public to view only because they are clues. It's got to be the only reason. I know the fans ask, but stuff like this is best kept quiet. Instead they entice everyone with cryptic answers.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Not for nothing, but why does this family discuss this stuff on Twitter? You know what I mean? If it's THAT bad - they should keep it to themselves. Not put it out there. They put it out there for the public to view only because they are clues. It's got to be the only reason. I know the fans ask, but stuff like this is best kept quiet. Instead they entice everyone with cryptic answers.
    VERY VERY GOOD QUESTION <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Randy doesnt say a thing for almost a year, and then he starts twittering all the time. Why let thye public know that this video even exists if it hasnt been seen yet?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    It all goes back to Monsters Inc. IMO, just look at Randy.....shifty and changing his colors constantly *which represents moods or whims....schemes* and then we have Mike with the big "BLUE EYE", always running having to hide from the bad guys ...and ladies of course. Screams later turning to laughter....yellow cabs....giant M logo over a huge corporation. Hiding a child in a disguise. Um...did our Michael design this movie?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Not for nothing, but why does this family discuss this stuff on Twitter? You know what I mean? If it's THAT bad - they should keep it to themselves. Not put it out there. They put it out there for the public to view only because they are clues. It's got to be the only reason. I know the fans ask, but stuff like this is best kept quiet. Instead they entice everyone with cryptic answers.
    VERY VERY GOOD QUESTION <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Randy doesnt say a thing for almost a year, and then he starts twittering all the time. Why let thye public know that this video even exists if it hasnt been seen yet?

Exactly. He does it for attention. Unless of course he has been disavowed by the family.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    I believe Randy is on about Karen Faye & said his piece on twitter to let her know he wants a cut of what she was paid for the video........Or he will name her! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    My view on the B&W video is that it is false...that is not Michael imo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If he was really so concerned why go on twitter?????? Hello!! Pick up the phone & deal with it legally!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Randy really bothers me, the only reason he had a rant was because the person got paid for the video! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

POT ~ KETTLE ~ BLACK <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • I believe Randy is on about Karen Faye & said his piece on twitter to let her know he wants a cut of what she was paid for the video........Or he will name her! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    My view on the B&W video is that it is false...that is not Michael imo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If he was really so concerned why go on twitter?????? Hello!! Pick up the phone & deal with it legally!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Randy really bothers me, the only reason he had a rant was because the person got paid for the video! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

POT ~ KETTLE ~ BLACK <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

That is as true as "water"! Every time he says he is upset and wounded heart has something to do with money - always highlighted the importance level in the first place (note). <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    It all goes back to Monsters Inc. IMO, just look at Randy.....shifty and changing his colors constantly *which represents moods or whims....schemes* and then we have Mike with the big "BLUE EYE", always running having to hide from the bad guys ...and ladies of course. Screams later turning to laughter....yellow cabs....giant M logo over a huge corporation. Hiding a child in a disguise. Um...did our Michael design this movie?

Maybe he did, maybe that's why Blanket loves it so much. That would be so cute. & I too think there is something odd about how Randy brings these things to everyone's attention. He makes a huge deal about it & it's always against something that the family is connected to. Also Tito said he just got back from Japan, wasn't there a movie or something about MJ being shown over there. Could Randy be mad at Tito & Debbie for being involved? He did say it was someone near & dear to him. Hmm, maybe he is mad that people are getting paid. Either because it's wrong for people to profit off of his brother or because he isn't getting his piece of the pie.
  • Hmmm, that's it, I think Randy is referring to Schaffel:

...Schaffel apparently still ... has strong connections to the Jackson family, even though MJ and Schaffel had a major Falling Out and ended up suing each other ....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/23/debbie-rowe-mark-schaffel-michael-jackson-katherine-jackson-tokyo/

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Hmmm, that's it, I think Randy is referring to Schaffel:

...Schaffel apparently still ... has strong connections to the Jackson family, even though MJ and Schaffel had a major Falling Out and ended up suing each other ....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/23/debbie-rowe-mark-schaffel-michael-jackson-katherine-jackson-tokyo/

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I mentioned Schaffel on the other forum but got shouted down for it.