@RandyJackson8

Comments

• I agree, i do not like his suspense games at all. Even though may know something, he not going to tell us anything <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Can people stop judging Randy?

I think it's interesting Randy tweets this now TS has announced a new post.

I agree.

Weren't we all waiting for an interesting tweet from the family members today after the TS redirect?

Well I would say this tweet is interesting.
  • Can people stop judging Randy?

Indeed!
    First TS wrote this:
    New TS post coming up.
    Once again, remember that Jermaine said: "It's all going to come out." Until then, keep the faith no matter what happens!

Today he redirected to Janet's tweet:
    It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!

and now we have Randy's tweets...

Connect the dots... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Lets connect another dot....he aint going to tell us shit! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Lets be realistic here

And Janet really didnt tells us anything, she could be talking to anyone of her brothers. They all have twitter
  • Lets connect another dot....he aint going to tell us shit! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Lets be realistic here

And Janet really didnt tells us anything, she could be talking to anyone of her brothers. They all have twitter

She tweeted that after Randy did the interview on CNN..
    I'm not saying that Randy will reveal the hoax <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , maybe he is going to tell something more important... who knows....
  • Do not know why this man loves to suspense around Michael, and worse, it never shows ... It seems he loves to "play" with people ... Do not like it ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Remember at the end of TII (I'm paraphasing, can't remember exactly) "Unbottom my jacket, look around, play with them a little bit, snap my fingers, then bam!"

Maybe Randy is playing with us for Michael. MJ looks around while Randy plays with us, to see how people will respond.

Jus a thought, but I think Randy is playing his roll a little to good!
  • Do not know why this man loves to suspense around Michael, and worse, it never shows ... It seems he loves to "play" with people ... Do not like it ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Remember at the end of TII (I'm paraphasing, can't remember exactly) "Unbottom my jacket, look around, play with them a little bit, snap my fingers, then bam!"

Maybe Randy is playing with us for Michael. MJ looks around while Randy plays with us, to see how people will respond.

Well if thats he case, I want Michael to play with me not Randy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Can people stop judging Randy?

By chance he gave the answer about the alleged video of Michael, a "friend" would have sold, on your back? Oh no, as always, at all! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that all we can do is just wait and see. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Can people stop judging Randy?

TS and Randy... are they directly related or maybe are the same person? Nothing is impossible ... but do not have much hope about something so revealing.

Honestly, for me, Michael tells his staff (as in all trials) that when he "snap your fingers", then "bam": action (at each point - light, instruments, dance ..). Sorry if I'm being negative, but at various moments in the shows he talks to the audience and plays with, then snaps his fingers and recovery performance - bam! Sorry, but I see it this way, although I do not want that .. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think it is great how most of the family are twittering at the moment it feels like they are letting us into their lives in a very small way they don't have to do that but is great that they do the messagetomj was a great idea maybe that was done for a great reason let's hope
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Lets connect another dot....he aint going to tell us shit! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Lets be realistic here

You are pretty impatient for someone that joined just a week ago and VERY judgemental, like some others in here. Sometimes I just bang my head against the wall and wonder if some people will EVER understand his message.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

You are pretty impatient for someone that joined just a week ago and VERY judgemental, like some others in here. Sometimes I just bang my head against the wall and wonder if some people will EVER understand his message.
    Then how do you know im very judgmental and impatient and i just joined???..hmmm The worst thing about it you don't know me, so dont be judging and pretending you know me because you dont! Go bang your head if you like.

Then how do you know im very judgmental and impatient and i just joined???..hmmm

Just by reading your posts and this:

yahoo4u

Then how do you know im very judgmental and impatient and i just joined???..hmmm

yahoo4u
    And your point? i have been following this hoax since December. Me joining your forum last week doesn't mean im impatient and judgmental. DONT JUDGE ME

yahoo4u
    And your point? i have following this hoax since December. Me joining your forum doesn't mean im impatient and judgmental. DONT JUDGE ME

Then it might be wise to consider expressing yourself a bit different from the way you have been expressing yourself the last 8 days. Also I would advise you to read before hitting the reply button, maybe then you would understand what I meant.
  • You don't worry about me.....oh im sorry, nobody wasn't talking to YOU in the first place <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • You don't worry about me.....oh im sorry, nobody wasn't talking to YOU in the first place <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So...that means I'm not allowed to respond to your posts..? It doesn't work that way yahoo4u.
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    Why can't we all be happy in here... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    All you need is patience and to listen and learn it's as easy as that
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Randy just tweeted this
    <!-- m -->http://tweetphoto.com/42565420<!-- m -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Ah bless, I hope she's ok...
    0:00???

Who is that child? what is this about? Twitter is over capacityyyy...aaaaaaahhhhhhh
    JackieJackson5

Ever tried Umami's spicy turkey burger? RT @serenawilliams: How is everyone? I am thinking about what to eat for lunch....
    32 minutes ago via TweetDeck

randyjackson8

A great day 4 my friend Treasure Dearsaw. Her surgery was a success. I want to thank LA Childrens hospital...
    13 minutes ago via web

Wow, paralell worlds <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->