@RandyJackson8

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Believers aren't shy anymore. There may be blood tomorrow...
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Anyone know what time this will be in the UK?

Sorry, brain is mash potato today <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • I hope that it's not going to be May 4th all over again! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
  • randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    Hey everyone. Just to confirm, I will be here tomorrow 11am to 12 to answer all ur questions whatever they may be

randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    I know there's a lot to talk about. I'm ready if you are.

I hope some dumb believers do not ask him anything hoax related.
    what if i did asked him about the hoax, will i be labeled as a dumb! You need watch what your saying, and if anyone wants to ask him about the hoax, so as many for 2 freaking years, its none of your damn business
  • sonson Posts: 182
    what if i did asked him about the hoax, will i be labeled as a dumb! You need watch what your saying, and if anyone wants to ask him about the hoax, so as many for 2 freaking years, its none of your damn business
    Nothing personal about the intelligence of believers, but it is stupid asking a question directly about the hoax. It sort of defeats the purpose of the hoax if one of the Jacksons straight up gave us an answer (if he's alive they'll say no to perpetuate the hoax if he's dead they'd say no because he's dead). Now maybe you can be sneaky and ask a peripheral hoax based question, like about his life being in danger or something.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Why does he do these Q & A things? It seems like he WANTS us to ask him hoax related questions. Because how many people really want to ask Randy things? Maybe there are some, but mostly if anyone were to ask him questions, it would be us believers! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Exactly, since he says you can ask him anything, I can't imagine any question of importance which doesn't concern Michael. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    Nothing personal about the intelligence of believers, but it is stupid asking a question directly about the hoax. It sort of defeats the purpose of the hoax if one of the Jacksons straight up gave us an answer (if he's alive they'll say no to perpetuate the hoax if he's dead they'd say no because he's dead). Now maybe you can be sneaky and ask a peripheral hoax based question, like about his life being in danger or something.

At this point we know Michael is alive and we know it is a hoax. The only thing we don't know is Bam day. Hoaxers will ask questions out of frustration to try and trap him in an answer or simply to barrage him with information so he knows that we know.

Hoaxers are frustrated and some are angry. I hope Randy is ready.
    Ps. actually, of course he's ready. What am I thinking. I must assume this is all scripted and by design. Randy is assuming he will be asked hoax related questions.

He will say Michael is dead though, I guess what I should have said is, I hope hoaxers are ready.
    Before we start, I want to thank everyone again for all the love & support on the 2nd anniversary of my brother's passing.
    26 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Me and my family are so appreciative.
    25 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'm going to retweet ur questions and then answer them.
    24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

mjYanaGirl Yana Jackson
    by randyjackson8
    @randyjackson8 What's your take on the Aaron Carter debacle?
    37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I was suspicious about the Aaron Carter comment once I heard who was interviewing him.
    21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Daphne Barak has made a name off of fabricating stories about my family.
    20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

From what I understand, Aaron Carter has already denied ever making that statement & is considering suing ok magazine.
    19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

When negative things like this surface, it is hard not to have an emotional reaction. But the truth eventually comes out.
    18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

hood_michael DJ MIKEY
    by randyjackson8

@randyjackson8 so how hard was the brick you shat when tina turner fired a gun at ur trespassing ass? did ur anus ever recover
    19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

This is something many of u probably don't know...
    12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Yes, Tina Turner shot me. I have the scar to prove it.
    11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Having said that, there was no violence on my part, nor have I ever owned or carried a weapon.
    10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I went to Tina's house to see my girlfriend. I guess I caught them off guard. Hmmm.... Next question.
    9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

JessicaLTL Jessica P.
    by randyjackson8
    RT @randyjackson8 Yes, Tina Turner shot me. I have the scar to prove it.
    LOL! What??? What year was this?
    9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

It was in the Eighties. And I don't hold a grudge against Tina, she's a great artist an asset to our industry.
    7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • MusicMechanik RIGBY
    by randyjackson8
    @randyjackson8 Do you believe that Branca had something to do with your brother's death like your sister Latoya? I find it hard to believe.

I believe that there is definitely a conspiracy & right now, I don't count anything or anyone out.
    4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Everyone who stands to profit - and let me be clear, it is not his family, contrary to popular belief - is suspect in my eyes.
    3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • MusicMechanik RIGBY
    by randyjackson8
    @randyjackson8 Do you believe that Branca had something to do with your brother's death like your sister Latoya? I find it hard to believe.

I believe that there is definitely a conspiracy & right now, I don't count anything or anyone out.

Everyone who stands to profit - and let me be clear, it is not his family, contrary to popular belief - is suspect in my eyes.

[offtopic:2tfk8m66]this hood_michael person seems to know information that few others know. I wonder if they worked for MJ or is a family friend?
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/hood_michael<!-- m -->

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 when u were in charge of MJ finances in '05, cash for neverland staff salary never made it to their pockets...
    15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 when u were in charge of MJ finances, payments for director Mark Schaffel gone missin...

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 ...as a result, mark never released the music video for "what more can i give"

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 u da reason mark never releaseD WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE!

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 wanksta u best be hidin ur alopecia head, cos it ur fault i aint never seen that short film!

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 lmao at u tawkin jive about PROFIT. $350,000/month Neverland upkeep budget gone missin when u were in charge of finances....
    8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 when u were handlin mj finances, money withdrawn to pay off his storage facility went missin

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 not to pull a whitney but dawg I WANNA SEE RECEIPTS!!!!!!!!!!!

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 speaking of VULTURES - in 2005 after d trial, u were in charge of mj money and neverland maintenance cash WENT MISSING ...
    5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 ... without maintenance money, the Neverland pimpin zoo was JEOPARDIZED like Alex Trebek on primetime

hood_michael DJ MIKEY
    neverland zoo had to be shut down and.. next thing a brotha knows Bubble & Jabbar Giraffe shipped off to some animal orphanage!!!

hood_michael DJ MIKEY
    HDU randy! u da reason Bubbles and Jaffar da Giraffe were orphaned!!! dis shit hurtin me!!! :"(
    2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 ... same time MJ's money wuz missing, you were seen house hunting in miami for a big-ass mansion (yet u filed for bankruptcy)
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

hood_michael DJ MIKEY
    HDU use money meant for Bubble's food/diapers to pay mortgage on yo MIAMI CRIB!!! thieving deadbeat

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@Giada_Z bubbles is homeless cos of randy <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->((((((
    43 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 speaking of planting spies, didnt u also plant your gf as a neverland spy when mike fired you after missing finances?

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 a report in NY DAily reveals that in 2005, u forced MJ into signing away his estate to YOUR "lawyer"

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 - and when MJ REFUSED, you said "U AINT DOWN WIT NO BLACKS, U DOWN WITH ~~THE JEWS~~ NOW"
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply[/offtopic:2tfk8m66]

Sorry for the detour...who is this person?
    I was particularly disheartened at the hastiness of the executors to close deals before I could give my brother a proper burial.
    14 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

AEG, Sony were very quick to the draw... Just days after his passing. As gruesome as it sounds. It seemed like vultures at a feeding frenzy.

TeamMichael777 ♛TeamMichael♛
    by randyjackson8
    @randyjackson8 Do you think (as I do) there is organized supporters of Branca strategically planted in the MJ community???
    11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Yes.

dallasjenfitz J-Fitz
    by randyjackson8
    @randyjackson8 if the family was so concerned about MJs health then why were y'all trying to get him to perform with you at Texas stadium?

Frank Dileo put the deal together without our knowledge. We had NO idea this was going on & that's why he was sued for it.

I understand he's doing a little better after his stroke.... I wish him well.

TeamMichael777 ♛TeamMichael♛
    by randyjackson8
    @randyjackson8 Please Randy tell us about Trent and Lowell Henry, They are very close 2 ur mother! I am very concerned about some "Deals"

Good question. Let me be really clear about this....

My entire family is concerned about Trent & Lowell Henry. There may be selfish ambition.
  • Sorry - but this person has my interest and he keeps tweeting Randy but for the most part Randy is ignoring him.

[offtopic:g00h2hle]hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 my entire HOOD is concerned boutcha two faced mug. MJ was sued for unpaid property tax when u were in charge of $ in '05

hood_michael DJ MIKEY
    ...but money was being withdrawn from MJ's account, just not making it to land taxes ... hmmmmmm...

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 ain't the first time u re-directing cash route into YOUR OWN POCKET! lez take it back to 2001 now.

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 in 2001, u were FIRED from Modern Records for embezzlement when u used promotions money to pay ur ho's rent & credit card

hood_michael DJ MIKEY

@randyjackson8 using company money to pay your ho's visa card? morgan freeman will smite you!!!
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply[/offtopic:g00h2hle]

There is more from this person and perhaps putting him in his own thread would be appropriate so I won't post any more from him but this explains why he knows so much.

hood_michael DJ MIKEY
    because i'm an insider. i'm really Muscles
    This is being looked into now. We are very concerned about their involvement with our mother's business.

MJHDC_ MJHDC
    by randyjackson8
    @randyjackson8 Hundreds have asked about the legality of the will yet no mention ... Yet Taaj's pointless questions are answered ... *SMH*
    6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

This is a good question.

There r so many things wrong with this will. Where do I start????

First & foremost... I know this is not the setup that my brother would have wanted.

The will is terribly flawed.... Misspellings & discrepancies, etc. The only reason why this will passed through was because....
    While we were in shock & grief, they did a good job of attacking us from all angles with contracts, the movie, the will,countless legal docs

When u r in such grief, it's hard to process business. And things of this importance need special attention with a clear head.

They didn't allow us to have this time. The will was lost in the shuffle.

The will was of great importance, but at that time, giving my brother a proper burial was more important.

It was all so overwhelming, we're all still in shock.
    [glow=red:gzf2b3y1]randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    I can't say too much... But please know, it's not over.
    4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply[/glow:gzf2b3y1]

Last question....

ladeevon Devon Dickerson
    by randyjackson8
    @randyjackson8 can we talk about you. You do have fans who want to know what have you been up to.

It's been 2 yrs since his passing, we're getting back to music now... Becuz that is our gift from God.

As a group, we have never performed without Michael, so that will be hard for everyone. But I know he would want us to continue.

Although he's not here, he is a part of us and will be with us on every song.
    50 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Thank u so much for being here. Oh, one last thing...
    48 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • Randy Jackson
    The entire family has always been together in the fight for justice & will continue to do so.

Just because I'm quiet, don't think things r not being done. It is just not my style to go on a media frenzy.
    44 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

[offtopic:2yoq57af]»
    Randy Jackson
    Last question....

in reply to ↑
    MadneZ
    @HugznSpitz MadneZ
    @randyjackson8 well one fact has gone out YOU have made hoax believers believe even more.[/offtopic:2yoq57af]
    The entire family has always been together in the fight for justice & will continue to do so.
    38 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Just because I'm quiet, don't think things r not being done. It is just not my style to go on a media frenzy.
    37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

[glow=red:1w2o0oat]randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    I wish I could tell u more, but just like u r reading this. They r too.
    36 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply[/glow:1w2o0oat]

Thank u again for being here. I know many questions didn't get answered... But there will be other times. Thank u. Love & peace.[glow=red:1w2o0oat]Stay strong[/glow:1w2o0oat]
    34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Thanks Voice! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

What caught my attention was when Randy said: "I wish I could tell u more, but just like u r reading this. They r too."

Who are They??? The killers???

And hood_michael DJ MIKEY??? Is he a insider? He definitely knows a lot about Neverland in 2005. Interesting! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • Thanks Voice! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

What caught my attention was when Randy said: "I wish I could tell u more, but just like u r reading this. They r too."

Who are They??? The killers???

And hood_michael DJ MIKEY??? Is he a insider? He definitely knows a lot about Neverland in 2005. Interesting! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

Thanks - that was my thought too but If they are truly that concerned would they be on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc. at all? If only to give the appearance that Michael was murdered maybe...

Yes, that hood_Michael appears to know a lot about what happened not only in 2005 but before that. And he doesn't like Randy - that is for sure.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I love Randy!! He kinda cancelled out Jermaine's comments <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hey everyone. Just to confirm, I will be here tomorrow 11am to 12 to answer all ur questions whatever they may be

Yes, you would be dumb. We saw how the family reacted when we ask them hoax related questions. There's no need to push them to talk about the hoax. It seems like you're one of those who push them to talk about it. It is useless. As much as you push them as much as they talk ANTI-hoax. You need to watch what you're doing and yes, it is MY damn business because these kind of people ruin it for all of us!
    This is being looked into now. We are very concerned about their involvement with our mother's business.

MJHDC_ MJHDC
    by randyjackson8
    @randyjackson8 Hundreds have asked about the legality of the will yet no mention ... Yet Taaj's pointless questions are answered ... *SMH*

This is a good question.

There r so many things wrong with this will. Where do I start????

First & foremost... I know this is not the setup that my brother would have wanted.

The will is terribly flawed.... Misspellings & discrepancies, etc. The only reason why this will passed through was because....

Thank you Voice for the posts. Hmm so Randy didn't say anything about Latoya's statement about the estate. I wonder what's going to happen about the estate. And I wonder who he meant when he wrote "THEY" are reading too. Illuminati probably or the estate.

I'm glad he didn't answer any hoax related questions tho.

Yes, you would be dumb. We saw how the family reacted when we ask them hoax related questions. There's no need to push them to talk about the hoax. It seems like you're one of those who push them to talk about it. It is useless. As much as you push them as much as they talk ANTI-hoax. You need to watch what you're doing and yes, it is MY damn business because these kind of people ruin it for all of us!
    lol, you're so funny i forgot to laugh. What you just wrote was dumb as hell
  • Please....let's remember L.O.V.E. Sometimes it takes a bigger person to just walk away. Let's show unity for Michael and not get caught up in petty squabbles. It's okay that we all don't agree on the same thing. We are human.

Hugs and blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

lol, you're so funny i forgot to laugh. What you just wrote was dumb as hell

Look in the mirror and laugh at your dumb face yo bootleg.