@RandyJackson8

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    was this souza?
    <!-- m -->http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02C ... c/610x.jpg<!-- m -->
    No, I had a different picture and McClain seemed different too, but I really can't remember to be honest. I had it over a year ago.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    was this souza?
    <!-- m -->http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02C ... c/610x.jpg<!-- m -->
    No, I had a different picture and McClain seemed different too, but I really can't remember to be honest. I had it over a year ago.

i put this in other thread, if tmz didn´t have it...
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/person/john-mcclain/<!-- m -->
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I find a photo of McClain, and i found this: <!-- ssuspicious// --> suspicious// <!-- ssuspicious// --> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />161107_100001947317919_128654_n.j
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Laila+Ali+John+McClain+Nutty+Professor+II+Ffy3lADqEZtl.jpg
    Is this the right John McClain.
    It's a pic of John McClain and Laila Ali at the premier of The Nutty Professor II
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Randy...<br /> <br />"I will be at Forest Lawn today at 6. HAPPY B DAY big brother"
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't get this. Do you guys visit your dead sibblings at the cemetery to tell them Happy birthday? It just seems so odd to me confused/<br /><br />What happy birthday can one have when he/she is dead?!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I was just informed that Forest Lawn's gates close at 6pm, so i will be there between 4:30 & 5pm. Thank u for your love and support
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1314648277:
    <br />I don't get this. Do you guys visit your dead sibblings at the cemetery to tell them Happy birthday? It just seems so odd to me confused/<br /><br />What happy birthday can one have when he/she is dead?!<br />
    <br /><br />i visit my uncles grave on his birthday... its not weird, its normal.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It looks like Randy is the only one who likes to visit FL.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1314652725:
    <br />It looks like Randy is the only one who likes to visit FL.<br />
    <br /><br />I would rather say, It looks like Randy is the only one who likes to announce his visits to FL on Twitter  :D
    on 1314656959:
    <br />
    on 1314652725:
    <br /><br />I would rather say, It looks like Randy is the only one who likes to announce his visits to FL on Twitter  :D<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/<br /><br />yeah it is true forst. <br /><br />Btw i do wonder if he really went to FL today.  suspicious//
  • on 1314656959:
    <br />
    on 1314652725:
    <br /><br />I would rather say, It looks like Randy is the only one who likes to announce his visits to FL on Twitter  :D <br />
    <br /> <br />yeah people who supposedly are always being followed one would think they would want this to be a private moment.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    on 1314647601:
    <br />Randy...<br /> <br />"I will be at Forest Lawn today at 6. HAPPY B DAY big brother"<br />
    <br /> <br />Maybe he ment HAPPY BAMS DAY ...  :lol:
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    He doesn't tweet for a little over a month and when he does he decides to tell everyone he's going to the cemetery? Hm, weird. :roll:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/randy_jackson_visits_michael_jacksons_gave_on_53_birthday_083011.php<br /><br />RANDY JACKSON VISITS MICHAEL JACKSON'S GRAVE ON THE LATE KING OF POP'S 53RD BIRTHDAY<br /><br />Posted on Tue Aug 30, 2011 06:00 AM PDT<br /><br /><br />rjacksonEXCL082911_11-full.jpg<br /><br />Randy Jackson stopped by Forest Lawn in Los Angeles on Monday to pay his respects to the late King of Pop on what would have been the singer's 53rd birthday.<br />Jackson was swarmed by fans who were also at the cemetery to visit Michael Jackson's tomb, while the rest of the Jackson family was celebrating the milestone in Gary, Ind. at the famous family's original house.<br />The home has since been remodeled and turned into a museum, and the singer's kids, Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket, 9, showed up to greet the hundreds of fans who gathered to pay their respects and take part in activities at the late pop star's boyhood home.<br />Meanwhile Jermaine Jackson stayed in town to treat his sons Jaafar and Jermajesty to a movie near their Calabasas, Calif. estate.<br />Check out our exclusive video of of the Jackson's movie outing below!<br /><br />[ftp=ftp://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/randy_jackson_visits_michael_jacksons_gave_on_53_birthday_083011.php]http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/randy_jackson_visits_michael_jacksons_gave_on_53_birthday_083011.php [/ftp]<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • 53rd birthday? Can dead people grow older? :lol:
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    What is he wearing,is it appropriate for FL or for the beach ? What is he holding....a paper,a document,a letter to whom? Where are the flowers.  fresse/ .. :lol: 
    I wonder what he is doing inside the FL? Having a special phone talk with Michael? What are they doing there?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I always feel really uncomfortable about footage from Forest Lawn.  I'm presuming most of the 'fans' there believe MJ is dead and that Randy is visiting his resting place on what would have been his birthday.  Why then are they acting like it's some sort of celebration with photos, autographs etc. It should be a quiet, respectful occasion - but maybe it was his shorts that gave them the idea that it was a party!
  • Welcome to Twitter<br /><br />" 3 years ago on this June 25th, my brother passed. I will be at FL from 11am-1pm today to visit him."
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340657612:
    <br />Welcome to Twitter<br /><br />" 3 years ago on this June 25th, my brother passed. I will be at FL from [size=14pt]11am-1pm[/size] today to visit him."<br />
    :suspect:
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    on 1340657770:
    <br />
    on 1340657612:
    <br />Welcome to Twitter<br /><br />" 3 years ago on this June 25th, my brother passed. I will be at FL from [size=14pt]11am-1pm[/size] today to visit him."<br />
    :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br /> :suspect: :icon_question: :icon_e_confused:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340657770:
    <br />
    on 1340657612:
    <br />quite long time- from 11am to 1pm...
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340658040:
    <br />
    on 1340657770:
    <br />
    on 1340657612:
    <br />quite long time- from 11am to 1pm...<br />
    <br /><br />2 hours...hm....
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340658540:
    <br />
    on 1340658040:
    <br />
    on 1340657770:
    <br />
    on 1340657612:
    <br />quite long time- from 11am to 1pm...<br />
    <br /><br />2 hours...hm....<br />
    <br />what he will do there for 2 hours?  :icon_idea: