@RandyJackson8

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Family are the only folks in life you cannot chose on free will to be around.
    Are they important at all? I don't think so.
    Everything I "hearsay" - and twitter is no exception - I take with 2 grains of salt.
    Family is a great adventure when one has died.
    You would not believe what comes up then.
    I let them be where they are.
    They have nothing to do with Michael's projects - except that they are his family.
    I wonder why they are getting harassed and taken serious enough to make or not make a day.
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I was just thinking: wouldn’t it be an interesting project for a documentary or movie to analyze all the reactions and behaviour of the forum members on all forms of news concerning MJ. And in particular when there is news from different sources and it is controversial. Even when a believer who is convinced or almost certain of MJ being alive tends to doubt more after reading f.e. the different reactions and opinions on the album “Michael” and his voice or a tweet like this. And think about all the different opinions about TMZ’s breaking news. Of course you can doubt whether Randy’s tweet is legitimate or not, but it could be interesting to know how a mind works when there’s controversial news and people have a tendency to get out of balance. That is the influence of news on people. Though, I wonder if this forum could be a suitable example or basis, because you should keep in mind that most forum members are hoax sensitive and wear hoax glasses <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    May be TMZ is analyzing this already and is studying MJ news reactions with a magnifying-glass or microscope <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    You may be assured that we are being watched from day 1.
    TMZ is the most reactive watcher. It is now almost predictable what they will write.
    But they are for sure not the only ones (and I am not talking about media).
  • How do we know Randy actually controls that twitter page? I dont believe anything anyones says unless I hear it from their mouth. If Randy post some twitvids, then I could believe this.

I agree with what someone posted above, its strategic, I think MJ is pulling the strings.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Number 1: Is this the real twitter of Randy Jackson?
    Number 2: Maybe he is not in the hoax
    Number 3: or he knows about MJ hoax and he is trying to get us all mixed up. Especially now that we are getting closer to the truth. Have faith please do not give up. I feel it in my bones. I have very strong intuitions.

MJ IS ALIVE... Even Teddy Reilley said it.. come on..
    Blessings to all.

You're absolutely right! MJ is very much alive! It wouldn't make sense for everyone to believe he's alive! That would ruin what he has in store to wake up the world! Of course, MJ is behind the scenes. I love his image makeover getting everyone to purchase his Dance game, Videos of his number one hits etc. is very good marketing. He's not letting the world forget him in memory and yet he knows there are those that know he's alive. The man is beyond brilliant. Keep the Faith!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Randy's work should be confuse up because there's a family member who does not say anything negative about the new CD and that's Jackie, this was what he said in an interview:
    Michael, out tomorrow, is a much-debated posthumous compilation of Jackson tracks ranging from collaborations with Akon to dance beats like Monster, recorded by Eddie Cascio and Jackson in the family's basement. Jackson's longtime producer Teddy Riley appeared on Oprah defending the authenticity of the tracks.

Ask Jackie what he thinks of the album and he smiles and zips his lips. "I love it." Standing in front of a massive biopic painting of Jackson's life, which USA TODAY will bring exclusive news of tomorrow, Jackie says he's still not over his brother's death. "Sometimes I can't even believe it, that he's not here," he says. "But he's always around because no matter where I go, his music is always around me."

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=24&t=16491&p=280732#p280732<!-- l -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    randyjackson8 There is not one person in particular. I'm just asking everyone, mostly media. Sorry if I confused anyone
    about 4 hours

randyjackson8 I beg you to PLEASE STOP who ever you are
    about 4 hours

randyjackson8 i just wish that name would go away because he loved everyone, even those who found it hard to appreciate him he cared for.
    about 4 hours

randyjackson8 I absolutely hate the name Jacko and so did my brother. I just wish people would refrain from calling him that.
    about 5 hours ago

randyjackson8 It's so disrespectful. People can be so rude
    about 5 hours

randyjackson8 I HATE that name
    about 5 hours

I can't believe he didn't get into argue with Teddy! People twitt to Tito in despair asking him what he thinks about what Teddy is saying and I doubt very much they didn't ask RANDY.

This really looks like strange. As he wanted to post about anything just to make people see he posted but didn't argue with Teddy? He was the 1st one I thought about to get into verbal fight with Teddy and when I saw he started to post I was like: Ooook.. now will follow a huge depressing speech about how he hates that friends are exploiting his brother
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    randyjackson8 Michael would still be here had they informed his family of the situation. More facts will come out.
    about 1 hour ago via web

randyjackson8 Michael would still be here had they informed his family of the situation. More facts will come out.
    about 1 hour ago via web

randyjackson8 ... at times driving my brother to tears.
    about 1 hour ago via web

randyjackson8 In their obsession to get the show out, it appears Kenny & AEG didn’t care about my brother’s health & they didn’t inform the family
    about 1 hour ago via web

randyjackson8 However, The Jackson Family as a WHOLE does NOT extend any sort of an apology to Kenny Ortega
    about 1 hour ago via web

randyjackson8 My mother’s a very kind & sweet woman...
    about 1 hour ago via web

randyjackson8 I need to clarify and address something that was miscommunicated yesterday
    about 1 hour ago via web

I'll repeat UNTIL MY THROAT DRIES that THEY are the ones who should have CARED about Michael and ASK if everything is ok, NOT anyone else. I'm sick of these leeches!! I'm sick of how Randy now poses in the good brother when everyone knows what he did so far. And it enrages me to see how he believes anyone will take his words as true feelings. Poser.... Poser!
  • Ok - this is what i dont understand.

Karen Faye is a good friend of Randys. Why didnt SHE tell Randy that MJ was ill??
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I'm sick of these leeches!! I'm sick of how Randy now poses in the good brother when everyone knows what he did so far. And it enrages me to see how he believes anyone will take his words as true feelings. Poser.... Poser!

I am not sure if it is true, but looks like during the trial of 2005, Randy expended A LOT of Michael´s money while "supporting" his brother. That money went to lux hotels, restaurants and so called living costs, not only for him, but to his GF and crew as well, according to the critics.

If this is true, I really need to reconsider Randy´s behaviour to try to understand why a brother would do something like this during such dramatic situation for Michael.

IDK where Randy stands at the moment.
  • Well if the family knew what was going on and that Michael was "in tears" on occasion as a result, then why didn't they step in and do something? Unless they did, and that is part of the truth that is about to come out.

My first hunch when considering the possibility of a hoax was that it wasn't so much of a hoax at all, but that the family intervened at the 11th hour and got Michael out of there.
    I expected something so Randy, always goes in the opposite direction to what they say and do their brothers <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I expected something so Randy, always goes in the opposite direction to what they say and do their brothers <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Yes, Randy always more agressive than others. Interesting that sibblings keeps saying "more come out", Rebbie-"many interesting facts will come", etc. When and what all will come out? We are going like piece, by piece, by piece..............Michael will come out with the truth?
    I went to visit Frank Dileo in the hospital. I've known him for many years and I just wanted to extend my condolences to his wife and kids.
    8:10 AM Apr 4th via Mobile Web
    My prayers are with them.
    8:10 AM Apr 4th via Mobile Web
    Obviously there is something I need to clear up, I went to the hospital over the weekend to visit freak Dileo & spend time with his family.
    11:14 AM Apr 4th via Mobile Web
    When I say condolences I mean I am offering support to his family and his recovery
    11:16 AM Apr 4th via Mobile Web
    Which means he is still alive
    11:17 AM Apr 4th via Mobile Web
    yes, I meant Frank
    11:21 AM Apr 4th via Mobile Web
    it happened to Randy, who wrote all this in your twitter account, offering condolences to someone who is alive, and then "which means he is still alive" .. and then ... if I refer to Frank

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Randy Jackson - Q & A on Twitter Saturday 2nd
    Oh I forgot to mention this coming Sat at 11am I will be having a Q and A

I will be answering all questions from fans and general public. So please b there. There are some things that I want to b known

Its been a while since I've tweeted, and there are some things I need help and support with. That's Sat july 2nd 11am Pac time
    Oh I forgot to mention this coming Sat at 11am I will be having a Q and A
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    "Oh I forgot to mention this coming Sat at 11am I will be having a Q and A"

I wonder where is this going to happen. I may go to ask him how is Michael doing.
  • Thank you for sharing this with us.

It's interesting that Randy is quiet for months and then we'll get an "episode" with him either exploding or explaining something. He doesn't just communicate back and forth with fans like Tito, Jermaine and Jackie do on a regular basis. I guess he has his place. It will be interesting what he has to say. Especially since it's July 2nd, right before Independence Day.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'll be watching even though I'm not hopeful that he'll announce Michael's presence on this good earth. Maybe this is part of the "piece by piece"?

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i think i remember the last time he did that. some of us were watching and he seemed to take a while in between responses like he or someone was watching us and giving him the responses. there is a thread here somewhere.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    Hey everyone. Just to confirm, I will be here tomorrow 11am to 12 to answer all ur questions whatever they may be

randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    I know there's a lot to talk about. I'm ready if you are.

I hope some dumb believers do not ask him anything hoax related.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Tomorrow ... I'm sure that so many believers will be so sad!!
    so how does this work on twitter? i thought you had to be following each other on their to have direct conversation. forgive my lack of knowledge here <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • so how does this work on twitter? i thought you had to be following each other on their to have direct conversation. forgive my lack of knowledge here <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Yes you do have to follow ... but they dont need to follow you...so say you post something...they can just reply by putting @yourusername and you will get it
    [font=cursive:qpsxwifa]]it will be interesting to see what these things are he needs help with.[/size][/font:qpsxwifa]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Why does he do these Q & A things? It seems like he WANTS us to ask him hoax related questions. Because how many people really want to ask Randy things? Maybe there are some, but mostly if anyone were to ask him questions, it would be us believers! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->