<br />
    on 1340658540:
    <br />
    on 1340658040:
    <br />
    on 1340657770:
    <br />
    on 1340657612:
    <br />Welcome to Twitter<br /><br />" 3 years ago on this June 25th, my brother passed. I will be at FL from [size=14pt]11am-1pm[/size] today to visit him."<br />
    :suspect:<br />
    <br />quite long time- from 11am to 1pm...<br />
    <br /><br />2 hours...hm....<br />
    <br />what he will do there for 2 hours?  :icon_idea:<br />
    <br /><br />I guess make his presense known and greet fans that will be there to pay their respects?
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340659835:
    <br />
    on 1340659090:
    <br />
    on 1340658540:
    <br />
    on 1340658040:
    <br />
    on 1340657770:
    <br />
    on 1340657612:
    <br />Welcome to Twitter<br /><br />" 3 years ago on this June 25th, my brother passed. I will be at FL from [size=14pt]11am-1pm[/size] today to visit him."<br />
    <br /><br />I guess make his presense known and greet fans that will be there to pay their respects?<br />
    <br />I thought about that, too, sandythyme. maybe that is the reason.
  • @becca26.....where are you honey? Have you been at FL today? Do you have any news? We are looking forward to your news as you said you were gonna go back to FL by today...Hope you bring us news...I mean good news, thanks in advance  :bearhug:
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    on 1340660042:
    <br />
    on 1340659835:
    <br />
    on 1340659090:
    <br />
    on 1340658540:
    <br />
    on 1340658040:
    <br />
    on 1340657770:
    <br />
    on 1340657612:
    <br /><br />I guess make his presense known and greet fans that will be there to pay their respects?<br />
    <br />I thought about that, too, sandythyme. maybe that is the reason.<br />
    <br /><br />Actually with Randy at FL greeting visitors, family tweeting, fans searching for info, Radio and television  bringing us Michael's music and programs, I would say today is a take over day for our Man.  He's everywhere today.  To bad so many of these people didn't see the light when they should have. 
  • Seems he wants people to know he was there. I suppose it would be suspicious if none of the family showed up today.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    on 1340661751:
    <br />Seems he wants people to know he was there. I suppose it would be suspicious if none of the family showed up today.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I have the same thought. :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1340661751:
    <br />Seems he wants people to know he was there. I suppose it would be suspicious if none of the family showed up today.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I feel it was a call to get attention of the press, suck them in yet again<br /><br /><br /><br />Respect to you randy :)
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    this year`s anniversary seemed to be more emotional and sad. We had RIP`s from Paris and La Toya, sad Randy, shaking and crying La Toya, sad Joe at FL. There must be some reason for that..nevertheless I am staying positive <br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Did I miss something?  What letter is Randy referring to?<br /><br />Randy Jackson<br />‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />Yes, the letter is authentic.<br /><br />9:38 PM - 17 Jul 12 via web<br /><br />Twitter / randyjackson8: Yes, the letter is authent
    And:<br /><br />Randy Jackson<br />‏@randyjackson8<;br /> <br />We ask that everyone respects that this is a serious matter that will be handled by the proper authorities.<br /> <br />9:49 PM - 17 Jul 12 via web<br /><br />Twitter / randyjackson8: We ask that everyone respe<br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Andrea,<br />I just saw this too-- don't know but am trying to find out.
    I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.  It seems he's bringing more attention to it *whatever it is* then it was already getting.<br /><br />?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I´ve split the topic and moved the main discussion/article pertaining to "the letter" here:<br /><br />@RandyJackson8
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Executor or trustee disputes <br /> <br />Reasons to contest:<br /><br />The PR may not have acted in the best interests of the estate, failed to provide information or acted negligently. Other situations where people may find themselves at odds with a PR include:<br /><br />Disputes about the appropriateness of a particular investment or other administrative act.<br /><br />"Cases where a PR has a personal interest such as being a beneficiary under the will or intestacy or being a director or shareholder of a company in which the state is interested."<br /><br />Misuse of power by PR under a power of attorney, where a PR is partisan eg a friend or adviser to one of the principal beneficiaries.<br /><br />If a PR is dishonest.<br /><br />Where a PR is unreasonable.<br /><br />How long do you have to contest a will?<br /><br />There is a primary time limit for bringing inheritance claims of six months from the date of the grant of representation, but it is suggested that you do so within 6 months of the date of death. <br />However, the law relating to the limitation on claims is complex and the simple message is that if you think you may want to claim, take legal advice as soon as possible. There may also need to be other urgent steps to be taken to protect your position.<br />"The time frame for contesting a Will is generally determined not by the date of death of the Testator (the person that made the Will) but rather from the date that you are served with Notice of Intent to submit the Will to Probate.  You are really filing objections to the Proabting of the Will as written.  The objection must be in writing and is usually accompnaied by a filing fee.  Each state's statute varies. <br /><br />Most people assume that a statute of limitations on contesting a will would begin counting down from the day of the person’s death. This isn’t so, and in fact, a full FOUR YEARS are allowed to pass between the death and the probate of the will. Thus theoretically, six years could pass between the death itself and the filing of a contest to the will. <br /><br />  THIS IS JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't even understand why siblings would have issues with what Michael wants with his own money. That should be between him and his children.  I have no say or interest in what my siblings put in their wills, only in my parents'.  What Katherine does with her share that MJ allotted her, is what could concern the rest of the family, ONLY. This letter is WAY  weird.<br /><br />Therefore this HAS to be hoax related.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    @randyjackson8<;br /><br />Watching PoliticsNation video: Private Jackson family dispute turns into public drama - Private Jackson family dispute turns into public drama - Video on NBCNews.com … via @nbcnews <br /><br />Just as they wanted. <br />Different story to Paris and Marlon.  :ghsdf: They got to the home and denied access by security, this is all in effort to deflect attention to a letter requesting resignation.  <br /><br /><br /><br />
    Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />I only tweet when its serious <br /><br />Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />Let me be very clear about the FACTS, the absolute TRUTH... <br /><br />Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />I was on the phone at 9pm in Los Angeles, with my sister Rebbie, when my mother FIRED Trent and Security <br /><br />Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />My mom told TJ that she was coming home tomorrow (which is today). <br /><br />Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />He asked for temporary guardianship & she said -"NO its not necessary, I'll be home tomorrow." He asked again, and she said "NO TJ" <br /><br />Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />I heard the conversation.
    Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />His performance in court today breaks my heart. He knows his Aunts and Uncles would never hold their mother against her will. That's ABSURD. <br /><br />Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />He insisted upon knowing what time she was arriving today & now I know why. <br /><br />Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />Furthermore, if she is being held against her will - as he inferred in court - <br /><br /> Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />- what does taking over guardianship have to do with with my mother's well-being when the children were already in his care?
    Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />Trust me - the Executors are behind this. The "powers that be" use tabloid media to spin their lies and divide our family. <br /><br />Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />Enough already!! We've already lost one family member. <br /><br />Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />THIS IS NOT OVER.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :ghsdf:  I think this  :ghsdf:.. :icon_bounce:
    What struck out to me is "ABSURD" and "The "powers that be" use tabloid media to spin their lies"<br /><br />And obviously "THIS IS NOT OVER."<br /><br />
  • Randy puts out some good points... but things still don't add up.<br />
    Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8<;br /><br />Please everyone pass this around. How can Michael Jackson be on both coasts at the same time?pic.twitter.com/lQ6Yl7kl <br /><br /><br />
  • That has been a recurring question...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Correct. That same question popped up here like for about 2-3 years ago?<br /><br />This forum is a source of inspiration for sure.