Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

Comments

• Whenever I see divisive posts like this a red light goes off in my brain and I think to myself "ARG" (Alternate Reality Game). It would explain a heck of a lot if we knew for sure we were a part of one. We'd understand why there needed to be the "hecklers" and those who seem hell-bent on causing drama and conflict throughout the various threads. ARGs are used for a variety of purposes. Perhaps in this case it is to bring out our "true colours" when under pressure or feeling frustrated by the length of the hoax (just as an example). And also as a means of educating us in a myriad of subjects we possibly would not have stumbled upon in the normal course of our day to day lives. Whether this is an ARG or not, I think we are learning a lot about human nature by taking part in this forum - whether as active participants or as those who prefer to read and absorb in private. We are certainly a very "colourful" family of believers ... each of us unique and distinct in our own way. Vive le difference! as the saying goes <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Love & peace to you all, emerald
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Right, I wanted summary, not ridicule. She got, what she planted!
    Like I said Souza, I was not going to lower my head on disrespectful comment and will not. Let's be this last for every one. [=

Clearly as educated as you might be, you can always learn some more, because after 3 explanations you still don't understand the "Educate yourself" part, that indeed IS a summary of TS' posts. One reason more to lower your tone and start to treat people equally.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Where's my $999 dollars?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Whenever I see divisive posts like this a red light goes off in my brain and I think to myself "ARG" (Alternate Reality Game). It would explain a heck of a lot if we knew for sure we were a part of one. We'd understand why there needed to be the "hecklers" and those who seem hell-bent on causing drama and conflict throughout the various threads. ARGs are used for a variety of purposes. Perhaps in this case it is to bring out our "true colours" when under pressure or feeling frustrated by the length of the hoax (just as an example). And also as a means of educating us in a myriad of subjects we possibly would not have stumbled upon in the normal course of our day to day lives. Whether this is an ARG or not, I think we are learning a lot about human nature by taking part in this forum - whether as active participants or as those who prefer to read and absorb in private. We are certainly a very "colourful" family of believers ... each of us unique and distinct in our own way. Vive le difference! as the saying goes <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Love & peace to you all, emerald

You have an interesting perspective on this - I like it! I very often prefer to keep myself to myself, I don't like conflict and drama, and often I feel overlooked or sidelined because I'm not forceful or confident enough with my words. In my opinion, those that shout and create a fuss get too much attention. This is in real life as well as here! But I learn a lot by watching and listening! Love and peace to you too!
  • Thank you, TS, for this post. My faith has never been so strong. Regarding the critics, I don't think you should consider them as an obstacle in your mission, since you have already undertaken the role of "The Sign" and, as we all know, signs are sometimes unobserved, mistaken, misunderstood or misinterpreted... until the truth is revealed. Time will tell all and it will validate the sign as well. Anyway, I liked the challenge and the reversed perspective you approached, very intelligent!

God bless you and Michael!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • Whenever I see divisive posts like this a red light goes off in my brain and I think to myself "ARG" (Alternate Reality Game). It would explain a heck of a lot if we knew for sure we were a part of one. We'd understand why there needed to be the "hecklers" and those who seem hell-bent on causing drama and conflict throughout the various threads. ARGs are used for a variety of purposes. Perhaps in this case it is to bring out our "true colours" when under pressure or feeling frustrated by the length of the hoax (just as an example). And also as a means of educating us in a myriad of subjects we possibly would not have stumbled upon in the normal course of our day to day lives. Whether this is an ARG or not, I think we are learning a lot about human nature by taking part in this forum - whether as active participants or as those who prefer to read and absorb in private. We are certainly a very "colourful" family of believers ... each of us unique and distinct in our own way. Vive le difference! as the saying goes <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Love & peace to you all, emerald

You have an interesting perspective on this - I like it! I very often prefer to keep myself to myself, I don't like conflict and drama, and often I feel overlooked or sidelined because I'm not forceful or confident enough with my words. In my opinion, those that shout and create a fuss get too much attention. This is in real life as well as here! But I learn a lot by watching and listening! Love and peace to you too!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Where's my $999 dollars?

Where's your post debunking the numbers? Did I miss it? Love to read it, linky me pleasey?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Whenever I see divisive posts like this a red light goes off in my brain and I think to myself "ARG" (Alternate Reality Game). It would explain a heck of a lot if we knew for sure we were a part of one. We'd understand why there needed to be the "hecklers" and those who seem hell-bent on causing drama and conflict throughout the various threads. ARGs are used for a variety of purposes. Perhaps in this case it is to bring out our "true colours" when under pressure or feeling frustrated by the length of the hoax (just as an example). And also as a means of educating us in a myriad of subjects we possibly would not have stumbled upon in the normal course of our day to day lives. Whether this is an ARG or not, I think we are learning a lot about human nature by taking part in this forum - whether as active participants or as those who prefer to read and absorb in private. We are certainly a very "colourful" family of believers ... each of us unique and distinct in our own way. Vive le difference! as the saying goes <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Love & peace to you all, emerald

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> you read my mind
  • [youtube:39g01edl]

Another favorite scene of mine from Michael's Captain EO. I saw this for the first time this year. I lmao, it is awesome.

I somehow relate to the Creature lady, and her heart being harden.
    After Captain EO smooth talken to her she is TRANSFORMED.

I relate to that, as of Jan. 2010 I was that "Heiness" crusty creature woman, lol
    Then I found this website and I am TRANSFORMED.
    [youtube:39g01edl]
    Here is a nice video of Elizabeth as Cleopatra and Michael.

[youtube:39g01edl]
    The reloaded version of Captain EO has the creature woman turn into Elizabeth looking like Cleopatra.

IMO another Homage from Michael to Elizbeth intertwined in clues for this "hoax"

Peace

Hello Im_convincedmjalive!!!!!

Thank you very much for the videos,especially fro that one with Cleopatra and Michael.I dont know why but a always saw a bundle betewn Elizabet's movie Cleopatra and Michael's videoclip Rememebr the time.And its something weird about Black Eyed Peas video Meet me halfway, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I think.You know the piramids and the starts.
    I have so many things to tell here on this forum,but unfortunately my time is conditioned.I discovered something about MISS CAST AWAY movie also and when I will have time I will post.I really think that Miss cats away was done with a goal and not just for fun.Somebody here on this forum said something about HOLLYWOOD and the illusion that can be created .If you want to understand what I mean you have to see for yourself from the begining till the end this movie.It has alot of clues.The actors also,rememeber that Eric Roberts played in one of Akon and Mariah Carey video clips <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ..........

Can you tell me please what do you think about my last post about Neverland and Funeral? Can be possible what I thought? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

God bless you all!!!
    LOVE

I think you're on to something.

* Snicker snicker...
    The unknown monster is about to embark
    From a far corner, out of the dark
    A nightmare, that’s the case
    Never Neverland, that’s the place <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This particular monster can read minds
    Be in two places at the same time
    This is judgment night, execution, slaughter
    The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
    You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
    A human presence that you feel is strange
    A monster that you can see disappear
    A monster, the worst thing to fear. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
    It isn’t. It’s the beginning...
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @emerald city, very good post. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

As I understand it, in an ARG, designers do not communicate about the game with players; the closest TS has come to mentioning it is redirect 5/03. I believe TIAI is a kind of user manual for us, a faith builder, the indispensable handbook to the hoax, or the "production". It makes me wonder how many others out there have skipped this vital "sign". In my opinion, it's the lifeblood, the heartbeat of the hoax. To not utilize the information TS has given is like trying to assemble a puzzle without having the picture on the box. I also think TS has ways of making us think, of getting us to review what we do believe, and to express our ideas, beliefs, and opinions. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    @emerald city, very good post. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

As I understand it, in an ARG, designers do not communicate about the game with players; the closest TS has come to mentioning it is redirect 5/03. I believe TIAI is a kind of user manual for us, a faith builder, the indispensable handbook to the hoax, or the "production". It makes me wonder how many others out there have skipped this vital "sign". In my opinion, it's the lifeblood, the heartbeat of the hoax. To not utilize the information TS has given is like trying to assemble a puzzle without having the picture on the box. I also think TS has ways of making us think, of getting us to review what we do believe, and to express our ideas, beliefs, and opinions. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes I agree. I don't understand how some can believe this is a hoax but yet don't believe that at least one of the "informants" is real. It kind of goes with the territory doesn't it?
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
    ( said Einstein )

You can try to calculate everything but still there is that thing called coincedence..Things that just happen.
    It is human nature to be curious and we all like to get some answers.
    If you like to play with numbers this is a good site.
    <!-- m -->http://www.maths.surrey.ac.uk/hosted-si ... maths.html<!-- m -->

Even nature is painted by numbers
    [youtube:2istb76l]

Nice huh?
    (I think its wonderfull <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->)
    But...Does it give all the answers?
    Can we calculate our lives?
    You can manipulate it a bit but
    ( starts humming che sera sera
    whatever will be, will be
    The future's not ours to see..che sera sera)
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Whenever I see divisive posts like this a red light goes off in my brain and I think to myself "ARG" (Alternate Reality Game). It would explain a heck of a lot if we knew for sure we were a part of one. We'd understand why there needed to be the "hecklers" and those who seem hell-bent on causing drama and conflict throughout the various threads. ARGs are used for a variety of purposes. Perhaps in this case it is to bring out our "true colours" when under pressure or feeling frustrated by the length of the hoax (just as an example). And also as a means of educating us in a myriad of subjects we possibly would not have stumbled upon in the normal course of our day to day lives. Whether this is an ARG or not, I think we are learning a lot about human nature by taking part in this forum - whether as active participants or as those who prefer to read and absorb in private. We are certainly a very "colourful" family <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> of believers ... each of us unique and distinct in our own way. Vive le difference! as the saying goes <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Love & peace to you all, emerald

THANK YOU <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> YOU NAILED IT <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I think the hook is a game, to attract people to some serious education and information---mostly about (each and all collectively)ourselves and where we ARE in time and responsibility---and a call to respond, to

DO SOMETHING

(That is a book <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) once we all "Make That Change" and are internally fortified and "prepared".

I FEEL this inside ME <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I KNOW <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> it, inside myself.

One thing I would add to your thoughts here, is that the more

seriously one takes them selves <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ,

the HARDER certain aspects of the ARG ARE <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> (Think: the movie, THE GAME!) <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I don't know about anyone else, but I myself, needed to lose some of that ego---if I am to be remotely fit to be useful when (/IF---still hoping <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> to divert chaos) the crap hits the fan, let alone how helpful I could have been by NOW, had I stayed watchful... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ... <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> It is almost as if MJ and his ARG are the catalysts to the Great Shaking, which is to happen in the end times, except for the fact that not NEARLY enough people are engaged yet <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ...

Man! I know wisdom when I see it! Your post is both calming and inspiring <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Thank you for "actively participating" and not sitting this one out!!!!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341

I re-read TIAI Revealed part 7. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930&p=27572#p27572<!-- l -->

This caught my eye:
    R39. Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.
    {http://www.mtv.com/photos/michael-jacksons-this-is-it-trailer-frames/1621244/4251494/photo.jhtml}

This clue was one of the still shots, from the TII trailer; specifically, an army of soldiers, with an “M” in the center of the background (Michael’s army). Take a look at a close up picture of the soldiers, and you will see that they are not carrying guns or weapons { <!-- m -->http://www.mtv.com/photos/michael-jacks ... hoto.jhtml<!-- m --> }. This is because it’s an Army of L.O.V.E., not an army of violence.

Im_convincedmjalive, I hope you don't mind that I'm quoting just a section of your post to highlight TS words about the "M" behind Michael's army in TII. In another thread I referred to the "M" and someone said that it's a "P1". It may also look like a "P1" but if TS says its an "M" - its an "M"! Zooming in on the TII DVD I can see a definite point inside the arch - looks a bit like a face (disclaimer: that may just be my imagination!).
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27&start=650#p17100

love_0928.jpg

I might need glasses but I see a P1.
    P1 - period #1 - era #1 after point zero.

L.O.V.E.

I agree with you, Emerald! I've said time and time again that I am a different person than I was before Michael 'died'. Even if this ISN'T a hoax, it doesn't change the things I've learned and the different being I've become. But, this is a hoax, lol. And the ARG concept is one that I keep going back to. I really think we all being tested. This thing has opened up our eyes, changed our thought process, and awakened us all in imensely different but equally profound ways. Even if there aren't many of us, think about what we have already done and what we can do in the future. Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27&start=650#p17100

love_0928.jpg

I might need glasses but I see a P1.
    P1 - period #1 - era #1 after point zero.

L.O.V.E.

I am way more basic, I see *MO* when looking at that pic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This particular monster can read minds
    Be in two places at the same time

I hope those 2 sentences are related to the doubles theory <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I agree with you, Emerald! I've said time and time again that I am a different person than I was before Michael 'died'. Even if this ISN'T a hoax, it doesn't change the things I've learned and the different being I've become. But, this is a hoax, lol. And the ARG concept is one that I keep going back to. I really think we all being tested. This thing has opened up our eyes, changed our thought process, and awakened us all in imensely different but equally profound ways. Even if there aren't many of us, think about what we have already done and what we can do in the future. Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

I'm with both of you! ARG, Hoax,...or whatever you want to call this,this has changed my life in a big way and for that, I am extremely grateful! This whole experience has had so many "life lessons" for me and I finally know what my purpose here on Earth is. For those of us who have figured out what Michael's "Message" is really all about, we know that the time will come when it will be up to "us" to help all the "others" understand. This really is all about "L.O.V.E" and "Educating" ourselves... For my husband and I, this has been a true "Blessing".

Everyone here has had their own "unique" journey, that is true, but at the very soul of our being, we have ALL been connected by a "Common Bond"...L.O.V.E!

Sending you Love and Blessings always!

Michael, you know I love you most..."Heart" To "Heart"...Always and Forever! <3 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Dayna

I'm with both of you! ARG, Hoax,...or whatever you want to call this,this has changed my life in a big way and for that, I am extremely grateful! This whole experience has had so many "life lessons" for me and I finally know what my purpose here on Earth is. For those of us who have figured out what Michael's "Message" is really all about, we know that the time will come when it will be up to "us" to help all the "others" understand. This really is all about "L.O.V.E" and "Educating" ourselves... For my husband and I, this has been a true "Blessing".

Everyone here has had their own "unique" journey, that is true, but at the very soul of our being, we have ALL been connected by a "Common Bond"...L.O.V.E!

Sending you Love and Blessings always!

<3 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->Michael, you know I love you most..."Heart" To "Heart"...Always and Forever!
    Dayna

*EDIT
    <3 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->Michael, you know I love you most..."MIND" TO "MIND"...Always and Forever!
    Dayna[/quote]
  • New Tweet: "Study the past if you would define the future."
    This is a saying by Confucius and simply means that history repeats itself.

If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.
    ~ George Bernard Shaw

Social Cycle Theory
    Social cycle theories are among the earliest social theories in sociology. Unlike the theory of social evolutionism, which views the evolution of society and human history as progressing in some new, unique direction(s), sociological cycle theory argues that events and stages of society and history are generally repeating themselves in cycles. Such a theory does not necessarily imply that there cannot be any social progress.

Law of Social Cycle
    Law of Social Cycle, also known as the Social Cycle Theory, is a theory of human historical motivity based on "the ancient spiritual ideas of the Vedas". The theory was propounded by the Indian philosopher and spiritual leader Prabhat Rainjan Sarkar in the 1950s and expanded by Ravi Batra since the 1970s, Johan Galtung and Sohail Inayatullah since the 1990s and others

Four Types of People
    The Law of Social Cycles is a theory of Varna, arising out of the Indian episteme (Inayatullah, 2002). This law states that while people in any society are all relatively similar, they have generally the same goals, desires and ambitions but differ in the way they go about achieving their goals. An individual's specific methods for achieving success depend on his physical and psychological makeup. Essentially, there are four different psychological types of people, warriors, intellectuals, acquisitors and labourers, who find basic fulfillment in four different kinds of ways.

Warriors
    Warriors, or Kshatriya in Sanskrit, have strong bodies, vigorous physical energy and a sharp intellect. Warriors tend to develop the skills that take advantage of their inherent gifts of stamina, courage and vigor. Their mentality is one that is not averse to taking physical risks. Examples of people in our society with the warrior mentality include: policemen, firemen, soldiers, professional athletes, skilled carpenters and tradesmen, etc. They all achieve success through their physical skills and a deep understanding of their profession.

Intellectuals
    Intellectuals, or Vipra, have a more developed intellect than the warriors, but generally lack the physical strength and vigor. Intellectuals are happiest when they try to achieve success by developing and expressing their intellectual skills and talents. Examples would be: Teachers, writers, professors, scientists, artists, musicians, philosophers, doctors and lawyers, and above all, priests.

Acquisitors
    Acquisitors, or Vaishya, have a penchant for acquiring money. If money can be made the acquisitors will find a way to make it. They are not considered as bright as the intellectuals, nor as strong as the warriors, but they are keen when it comes to making and accumulating money and material possessions. Such people are the traders, businessmen, managers, entrepreneurs, bankers, brokers, and landlords in our society.

Laborers
    Laborers, or Shudra, are altogether different from the first three groups. Laborers lack the energy and vigor of the warriors, the keen intellect of the intellectuals, or the ambition and drive of the accumulators. In spite of the fact that their contribution to society is profound - in fact, society could not function without them - the other groups generally look down upon and tend to exploit them. The laborers are the peasants, serfs, clerks, short order cooks, waiters, janitors, doormen, cabdrivers, garbage collectors, truck drivers, night watchmen and factory workers who keep society running smoothly by working diligently and without complaint.

Groups of each type of people make up the social classes in society. Under this theory, classes are divided by their inherent disposition. In a society, the warriors defend the nation and keep the peace; intellectuals develop our ideas about the world, in the form of religion, art, law and new inventions; acquisitors manage the practical aspects of life, including farms, factories, financial institutions and stores. Meanwhile, laborers do the routine work, waiting tables, collecting trash, and other low-tech, low skill jobs. As should be evident, each class contributes something vitally important to society, and society could not function without all the classes working together in harmony. Unfortunately, not all classes are rewarded equally according to their contributions. Furthermore though all exist simultaneously in society, at any given time only one of the four classes is the dominant class and therefore rules society. The laborers, however, never rule, as they lack the inherent ambition of the other three classes of people.

Social cycle theory and modern social development
    According to Batra (1978), the West is currently in the age of acquisitors, also known as Capitalism. This age succeeded the 'age of intellectuals', which gave birth to the Enlightenment and the British parliamentary system. Before that the West went through the 'age of warriors' and the age of discovery. Feudalism, an earlier 'age of acquisitors', reigned before that. It had replaced the 'age of intellectuals', with restrictions on religious thought and also gave birth to the Renaissance period. Before that, Rome ruled the West under the aegis of warriors.

Exploitation and breakdown
    To Sarkar, each age would run its course, with the social motivity going too far, causing much grief to the majority of people (Sarkar, 1967). The situation could unchecked go on for a long time, before things got so bad that a spontaneous revolution and overthrow of the system took place. In fact, as this was the reason for social change, it was clear that no single class of people could remain dominant indefinitely. Social power was destined to pass from one class to next in the prescribed order, or cycle. The 'age of warriors', which brings strict order to society and a return to fundamental values, essentially leads to excessive focus on strong man rule and warfare. It is followed by an 'age of intellectuals', which bring a sense of liberation in the mental sphere but soon replace that freedom with the yoke of newer ideas. Over time this age merges into an 'age of acquisitors', which brings progress in the material sphere, but this is soon replaced by increased physical and mental exploitation. The Servile Wars spelled the doom of the Roman Republic. Labour conflict could be the undoing of Capitalism, according to this theory. And so the cycle moves on its endless round, until the civilisation ceases to exist or is taken over by a superior or more powerful civilisation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Social_Cycle

I have had a thought in my head for a while about this whole "hoax" and the ELEMENT of it being a ARG. I had ran across this website while researching (Nine Inch Nails, ARG, Trent Reznor) The case STUDY is at this link: <!-- m -->http://www.42entertainment.com/yearzero/<!-- m -->

That website is "CHILLING TO THE BONE" from the first page, the narrative is spooky.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game<!-- m -->
    Definition and terms of ARG in case anyone doesn't know what it is, WE'RE In a ARG so much so it is eery when I went to the 42entertainment website and read the page names.

This "hoax" is the Biggest Case Study on Human Behaviour...
    We are Lab RATS being WATCHED and Scrutinized, LOL it is hilarious to think about.

I am so okay with being a lab RAT for a GOOD cause and thanks to Michael I have had the best TIME of my LIFE. I have learned so much. I read this forum and I am educated beyond what a school could teach me. I have learned about love and tolerance. Patience and trust... I have read some soap opera and some comic tales and lmao.

This experience is TRUELY a Michael Jackson experience. No need for a video game to come out we are in it now.

I am grateful for this opportunity to live through this.

Thank You Michael.

Peace

I pulled my comment from this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9246&p=236117#p236117<!-- l -->

I didn't quote those on this thread who had a similiar thought because it would make this already long enough post even longer, lol.

The website 42entertainment with the case STUDY is unbelievable at how REAL it is in correlation to Michael's hoax and what we are doing and experiencing. I believe it was a start (a beg.) of a snow ball effect and we are in the middle of that snowball cont. on with what Trent Reznor began in 2007...as far as the ARG.

Those after us and later in the future will cont. this snowball.
    That website is definetly worth checking out.
    Peace

• I re-read TIAI Revealed part 7. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930&p=27572#p27572<!-- l -->

This caught my eye:
    R39. Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.
    {http://www.mtv.com/photos/michael-jacksons-this-is-it-trailer-frames/1621244/4251494/photo.jhtml}

This clue was one of the still shots, from the TII trailer; specifically, an army of soldiers, with an “M” in the center of the background (Michael’s army). Take a look at a close up picture of the soldiers, and you will see that they are not carrying guns or weapons { <!-- m -->http://www.mtv.com/photos/michael-jacks ... hoto.jhtml<!-- m --> }. This is because it’s an Army of L.O.V.E., not an army of violence.

Im_convincedmjalive, I hope you don't mind that I'm quoting just a section of your post to highlight TS words about the "M" behind Michael's army in TII. In another thread I referred to the "M" and someone said that it's a "P1". It may also look like a "P1" but if TS says its an "M" - its an "M"! Zooming in on the TII DVD I can see a definite point inside the arch - looks a bit like a face (disclaimer: that may just be my imagination!).

No problem <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And I do see both: a P1 and M.
    Logically it would be an M because this is Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. not a P1 army.

What does the P1 stand for?

Here is what is most likely happening with the M/P1.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit-Duck_Illusion<!-- m -->
    Explanation of cognitive illusions
    Perceptual organization

Duck-Rabbit illusion
    To make sense of the world it is necessary to organize incoming sensations into information which is meaningful. Gestalt psychologists believe one way this is done is by perceiving individual sensory stimuli as a meaningful whole. Gestalt organization can be used to explain many illusions including the Duck-Rabbit illusion where the image as a whole switches back and forth from being a duck then being a rabbit and why in the figure-ground illusion the figure and ground are reversible.

In addition, Gestalt theory can be used to explain the illusory contours in the Kanizsa Triangle. A floating white triangle, which does not exist, is seen. The brain has a need to see familiar simple objects and has a tendency to create a "whole" image from individual elements. Gestalt means "form" or "shape" in German. However, another explanation of the Kanizsa Triangle is based in evolutionary psychology and the fact that in order to survive it was important to see form and edges. The use of perceptual organization to create meaning out of stimuli is the principle behind other well-known illusions including impossible objects. Our brain makes sense of shapes and symbols putting them together like a jigsaw puzzle, formulating that which isn't there to that which is believable.

Have a LOOK at the link above and the pictures.

Here is a nother theory.
    Quote pulled from this thread:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9246&p=236631#p236631<!-- l -->

I like this:
    We often have complete certainty about what we see, hear or perceive in any way: no one would change his mind because "we've seen with our own eyes," or because "we have heard very clearly." But our perception of things sometimes deceive us: a thing may be another depending on how you like the look or hear.

The experiment is:
    Listen and watch this video and check out what it says. Listen well and remember what you heard.

[youtube:1oc7d6m7]

Then again, hear the video but with eyes closed or staring at another site other than the screen.
    You hear the same?

We should not be so sure that we are right. Doubt always around.

This effect is called McGurk effect:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McGurk_effect
    Nice video to prove a very good point, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Not sure what anyone else heard, but for me watching and listening very closely, paying attention to detail, I heard baa baa baa baa.

Not sure if that's correctly spelled but, same thing with eyes closed baa baa baa baa!

Use the senses all of them even intuition...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Peace
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I think it is also worthwhile to keep in mind that TS may be occasionally misleading us gently.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Regarding the "ARG (Alternate Reality Game) TiAI the day April 16 redirects to that topic. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8782<!-- l -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think it is also worthwhile to keep in mind that TS may be occasionally misleading us gently.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."