DonteRJackson Twitter Account - Michael's Nephew

longlivethekinglonglivetheking Posts: 188
edited January 2013 in General Hoax Investigation
latest tweet = <br /><br />to awaken is glorious! all is well with my soul.    28 minutes ago  via web

Comments

• Really? Now this is interesting. Can you give us a link to this account? Thank you.
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/DonteRJackson<!-- m -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hmm some enteresting thoughts going on there.
  • DonteRJackson

Your beliefs shouldn't be based on what u were told or what u heard, but rather what you have researched, studied, and prayed on♥ blessed be 4:41 PM Jul 16th via web

DonteRJackson

pay no mind to the 1's judging us. for they r unaware of their mastery. once they realize the truth in our mission. we will forgive them_*_ about 6 hours ago via web

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/DonteRJackson<!-- m -->

Bodyguards twitter.....

MJBODYGUARDS

Today we celebrate Who Mr. Jackson is, Not who he was. 2:21 PM Aug 29th via web

"the people that try to hurt me only makes me stronger" -MJ about 7 hours ago via web

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJBODYGUARDS<!-- m -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    in the times to come ahead, only the strong in mind will survive. let that marinate. hehe
    14 minutes ago via web

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ??
  • And again.....

DonteRJackson

in the times to come ahead, only the strong in mind will survive. let that marinate. hehe

Reminds us of "let it simmer." <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    First make the marinade, then simmer ...
    Here is said when someone is planning something,. What will be cooking? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Donte seems to be very wise for his age, I like him, he seems to be an intelligent and nice guy.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Yes a very wise man......love his background twitter page..suggesting meditation..

They went to Cirque de Soleil recently..and this is the pic.
  • I wasn't sure where to post this, but he posted this link on his facebook.

<!-- m -->http://vimeo.com/11950892<!-- m -->
    These videoes are very beautiful and emotive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • that statement about we are the ones we have been waiting for. didn't obama make that in a speak somewhere along the line? anyone remember?
  • that statement about we are the ones we have been waiting for. didn't obama make that in a speak somewhere along the line? anyone remember?
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]We Are the Ones We Have Been Waiting for: Inner Light in a Time of Darkness [/size]- (April 2007)<br />by Alice Walker<br />Review<br />'A compelling collection of talks, essays, poems and prose, this is a personal and inspiring exploration of the power of individuals and communities.' <br /><br />Product Description<br />'It is the worst of times. It is the best of times. Try as I might I cannot find a more appropriate opening for this volume' Terrorist attacks, natural disasters such as the Asian tsunami and the flooding of New Orleans, the reality of global warming, ongoing warfare in Iraq and the de-stabilisation of the Middle East - sometimes the future can seem bleak, if not frightening. Yet this is not a pessimistic book. Taking a line from the poet June Jordan who said 'We are the Ones we have been waiting for' - Alice Walker reasserts the power of the individual in making political change happen. In short, we can 'fix things' by focusing on what we share as human beings rather than what separates us. Looking at subjects as diverse as sending our children to war, the rich/poor divide, Nature, the I Ching, modern gender roles, women in the miltary, and even a piece on her dog Marley, Alice Walker looks towards an optimistic view of the future through a more intuitive understanding of the self and the world around us. <br />http://www.amazon.com/Are-Ones-Have-Been-Waiting/dp/0297852728<br /><br />[size=14pt]"We are the ones we've been waiting for"[/size]<br />Yes. It is another diary about Sen. Barack Obama on plagiarism. <br /><br />Where, oh, where have we heard this before?<br /><br />Well, it is the slogan for the Black AIDS Institute. But that's not it.<br /><br />On November 19, 2007, Linda Green wrote in the United Methodist News about New York West Area Bishop Violet Fisher: Her message, "We Are the Ones We Have Been Waiting For," was an echo of two resources with the same name. It is the title of a song by Sweet Honey in the Rock, an African-American acapella group, and of a new release by Alice Walker, an African-American author.<br /><br />Not convinced?<br /><br />Well, in April 2007, Thomas Friedman was taken to task for not only misquoting the phrase in his New York Times column but also for not giving proper credit for the source from which it came.<br /><br />Friedman doesn't quite get the quote right and he doesn't credit the author of the phrase We are the people we have been waiting for. She is the late poet June Jordan. The phrase we are the ones we have been waiting for from 'Poem for South African Women' (1980) was picked up by many graduation speakers ... and others including most notably the singers Sweet Honey in the Rock who made the phrase into a song and Alice Walker who took the phrase as title for her most recent collection of essays (2006).<br /><br />Lesson <br />[size=14pt]If you're going to use somebody else's fine prose, give them credit for it. [/size]<br />When you use somebody else's creative work, get it right.<br />http://mydd.com/users/artificial-intelligence/posts/quotwe-are-the-ones-weve-been-waiting-forquot
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Serenity - I need to know what set of encyclopedias you own so I can buy one. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Please see Donte R Jackson's current background <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/donterjackson<!-- m --> - Mayan connection?
    You mean the fund that used finfin?. if it looks like something that has to do with the Maya <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Oh, what a sweet guy.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    ego is a mask that most men wear.. show me your real face..foo..ha (about 5 hours ago via web)<br />IT'S THE FIRST TIME I READ NEWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT... WHO IS DONTE?? ANOTHER MJ'S NEPHEW??<br />[size=14pt]<br />*LUNA*[/size]
    I just read some of this tweets :
    its been proven we dont have the technology to re-create them today soo...who built the pyramids ∆∆∆ ...? some1 tell me. now. haha 1:47 PM Sep 11th vía web

Kind the opposite. It has been proven what technology was used to built the pyramids...there are archeological thesis about it...and....one learns all about when studying at University on a speciality level <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well, well.....
  • here are some of Donte's Tweets

we oppose deception.
    2:09 PM Oct 31st via web
    "pay no mind to the youth...cause its not like the future depends on it" -Damien Marley
    2:05 PM Oct 27th via web
    ego is a mask that most men wear.. show me your real face..foo..ha

he always has sumthin interesting on there.

Also I just looked at Omer and Jaafar's twitter and they both protected their tweets.

Does anyone remember Jaafar having a video link on Illuminati ? I wonder why he put it on his twitter?
    I don´t follow any of them. Just Donte, i think he is maturer than his age.
    If MJhasSpoken, Jaafar post a link to a video of the Illuminati, I can not remember which thread this
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I just read some of this tweets :
    its been proven we dont have the technology to re-create them today soo...who built the pyramids ∆∆∆ ...? some1 tell me. now. haha 1:47 PM Sep 11th vía web

Kind the opposite. It has been proven what technology was used to built the pyramids...there are archeological thesis about it...and....one learns all about when studying at University on a speciality level <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well, well.....

I have read somewhere on the www that the great pyramid (and maybe the others too) has been built thanks to the Ark of the Covenant.... or the other way around <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> that the great pyramid was built to make the Ark of the Covenant function...
    Never heard/ read about that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->