DonteRJackson Twitter Account - Michael's Nephew

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Never heard/ read about that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm sorry I have no link or something but it's just a theory/speculation I don't remember exactly. Now I realize that I have a very selective/bad memory <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . Well all I know is that the Ark of the Covenant is said to have a certain "power" and only those pure at heart can approach or touch it... well it's another story.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I think that the Ark does not exist at present. That is why so much speculation about it and villages claiming to have the original one.
  • If MJhasSpoken, Jaafar post a link to a video of the Illuminati, I can not remember which thread this

here is what jaafar posted, u can look on his twitter
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW43Mig1LYE<!-- m -->
    Sat Sep 25 2010 10:24:52 via web
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks MJhasSpoken <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • A very true and wise facebook status from Donte: "the people in charge of our world governments dont want you to know that you withhold the power to do absolutely anything you can imagine! know this to be true and live life like a master...for as long as im Donte Jackson, i will love you. all"
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    A very true and wise facebook status from Donte: "the people in charge of our world governments dont want you to know that you withhold the power to do absolutely anything you can imagine! know this to be true and live life like a master...for as long as im Donte Jackson, i will love you. all"

Seems like the Jacksons are getting more and more vocal about it. Those who denied th message must be scratching themselved behind their ears now.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Does anyone know what could mean the photo that Donte is using as background on his twitter?
    Does anyone know what could mean the photo that Donte is using as background on his twitter?

Is a "light being". I guess has some mataphysical meaning.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Light being reminds me of Light Man
    I thought it could be Light Man too, but I am curious if those photos could have another meaning. I am looking also at Randy Jr background which changed from pyramids to another photos, again with pyramids.I see a message in all these
    I thought it could be Light Man too, but I am curious if those photos could have another meaning. I am looking also at Randy Jr background which changed from pyramids to another photos, again with pyramids.I see a message in all these

uh? Really?
    May be they read this forum and have good intentions or not.
    It is confusing somehow.
    There is a thread called Visions from Michael where all of this "paranormal, light beings, dreams, religion and other similar subjects " are being debated.
    Donte changed his background again. I don't know why always his backgrounds feel like they are chosen with a message.

Now he has this one and the photo is called wizardmagic
    Wizardmagic.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Kind of a mix between King Arthur's Merlin and George and the Dragon.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I don't know if people follow Donte on facebook, but he posts terribly good and wise things

His latest statuses

Donte Jackson reality and what you've heard are 2 very different things.
    November 22 at 12:18am

Donte Jackson it seems people are either waking up or losing their minds hahaha
    about an hour ago
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Donte Jackson "it seems people are either waking up or losing their minds hahaha"

Ain't that the truth!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...Donte is a very "wise" young man...his tweets are very "enlightening" and full of "Truth!"
    Love and Light to all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Donte Jackson "it seems people are either waking up or losing their minds hahaha"

Ain't that the truth!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...Donte is a very "wise" young man...his tweets are very "enlightening" and full of "Truth!"
    I agree with you, mjj! A very enlightened young man. I look forward to his Tweets. Love and hugs to you!
  • about the bodyguards. where is that book anyway?
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Donte Jackson "it seems people are either waking up or losing their minds hahaha"

I agree with you, mjj! A very enlightened young man. I look forward to his Tweets. Love and hugs to you!

Love and Hugs, right back at you Mjintrigue!!! Keep your "Love and Light" shining dear friend!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    That wizard photo looks to be in the same color scheme and would fit well into the mixture that is the new CD cover "Michael". Are we sure it is not from some hidden area of the new album maybe?
  • Facebook status:

"according to TMZ i got banished out of my family compound by my grandmother who doesn't love me anymore hahaha silly media."

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You should use <!-- w -->www.socialkik.com<!-- w --> to buy Twitter followers ... we purchased 10,000 Twitter followers from them and we're quite satisfied with the results. It was the best marketing and adverting expense that we spent to date. Sales are going through the roof simply because we have a 10K audience on Twitter.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Facebook status:

"according to TMZ i got banished out of my family compound by my grandmother who doesn't love me anymore hahaha silly media."

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't think them having to move out has anything to do with any of the kids...this is a message directed at someone else.

....and yes Donte is wise....very....wise <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • newest tweets on 1.1.11

DonteRJackson Donte Jackson
    the physical you has died many times, yet the non-physical part of u has ALWAYS BEEN and will ALWAYS BE...you're immortal. enjoy this ride
    2 Jan Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
    »
    Ava
    l__Ava__l Ava
    by DonteRJackson
    @DonteRJackson Donte please,give me a hand in helping the puppy.They turned her in to be euthanasied shar.es/XIibh
    2 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Dee
    theblu1 Dee
    by DonteRJackson

@DonteRJackson Time is now to remember the Secrets of Divine Energy. ♥♥♥
    »
    Donte Jackson
    fluoride damages the pineal gland inside your brain....! scientists have proven this.
    »
    Donte Jackson
    try ~fluoride free~ toothpaste in #2011
    1 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Donte Jackson
    don't be fooled by the Government in #2011 ...lol
    »
    Donte Jackson
    spend more time with your true mother, Gaia in #2011
    »
    Donte Jackson
    love and marvel your own magnificence in #2011
    »
    Donte Jackson
    think your own thoughts in #2011
    »
    Donte Jackson
    try organic foods in #2011
    »
    Donte Jackson
    The Golden Age is coming.

And a new Egyptian background...like this guy. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/DonteRJackson<!-- m -->
  • His background is King Tut.
  • I hate to follow clues under every bush but gosh these Jacksons seem to do everything except spell it out for us in English.