DonteRJackson Twitter Account - Michael's Nephew

Comments

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1314633858:
    <br />Donte posted this<br /> <br />  Happy Birthday uncle Archangel Michael. your presence is felt all the time.    <br /><br /><br /><br />I don't know how to take these things anymore...Why would he call his uncle an angel and talk like that? A simple Happy Birthday would make it...<br /><br /> I don't like all this at all...<br />
    <br /><br />He believes an angel and spiritual presence?<br /><br />Only if he is of the religion of Alan Kardec Spiritist. But I think it is not so common in the USA, is not it?<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    illuminatti.jpg<br /><br />
    Archangel Michael? <br />Aren't they just playing?<br />Kids like to play
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1314644817:
    <br />illuminatti.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    respect/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Happy Birthday uncle Archangel Michael. your presence is felt all the time.
    <br /><br />Wow such an amazing clue from Donte. <br /><br />Michael (archangel)<br /><br />Michael is an archangel in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He leads God's armies against the Devil's forces during his uprising. <br /><br />Army of God = Army of Love    Arcangel Michael is fighting against evil and so is Michael. Donte could write only "angel" to Michael but he chose to write Arcangel Michael. We discussed Arcangel Michael and Michael comparison many times. And it came from a Jackson which is a very nice clue if you ask me.
    Wasn't Back the first who used the word Archangel talking about Michael?<br /><br />
  • Donte posted this on Twitter:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />@Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson <br /><br />Video: this comes out 11.11.11 its gunna be Epic. http://tumblr.com/xc74nli0mv<br /><br />3 hours ago via Tumblr <br /><br /><br />CONNECT THE DOTS.....<br /><br /> 8-)
    This guy is very intelligent, ..and the premiere is on 11/11/11<br /> <br /> <br />
  • on 1315871863:
    <br />Donte posted this on Twitter:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />@Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson <br /><br />Video: this comes out 11.11.11 its gunna be Epic. http://tumblr.com/xc74nli0mv<br /><br />3 hours ago via Tumblr <br /><br /><br />CONNECT THE DOTS.....<br /><br /> 8-) <br />
    <br /><br />Wait a minute... didn't TS emphasized the word epic in his last written update? And "Connect the Dots" is connected to TS as well. I also realized in the beginning of the video, it looks like the beginning of TII. Also, the font used in the trailer and the way it is presented reminds me of TII trailer. Too many things are connecting with this. I think this is an EPIC clue. ;)
  • YES, YES, YES!!! I would put money on the belief that MJ is behind this...the "signs" are and have been, everywhere, just look at this short video clip, very similar images to what we see in "This Is It" with Earth song etc....Connect the Dots...Exactamoondo!!!<br /><br />This video clip should have it's own thread so that more members see it....I feel that this is very, very, very, important and I can't wait until the premier on 11.11.11...The world is in for a HUGE " AWAKENING"...BELIEVE...there IS hope for us all...we just need to "make a change".<br /><br />LOVE IT!!!!!!! bearhug
  • Hey mjj4ever777, there is thread about this video here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20418.0.html
  • 1:48 Follow the Money<br />2:02 Deepak Chopra  ;) <br /> <br />Soldiers of every country die for absolutely no gain for themselves or their families that they inevitably leave behind. They fight for rights, not for us, but to further the immense power of this world's governments. The truth is right there in our faces but is pushed aside by procrastinators. Or it is all completely ignored by the programmed individuals (by the way!! Programees: WAKE UP we miss you and love you and want you back so so bad). Please make a difference. I shed tears when I read posts here at this board. People who question this and that and never understand WHY and WHAT?! MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXED HIS DEATH BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS 'ALIVE' HE WAS CONSTANTLY DEEMED INSANE OR IGNORED BY THE IGNORANT PUBLIC (ITS NOT JUST THE MEDIA THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE. YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO DECIFER THROUGH TRUTH AND BULLSHIIIIIIT). HE HAD NO OTHER WAY TO MAKE HIS MESSAGE OF LOVE, HUMANITY, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENTIENCE, GLOBAL WARMING, ECONOMIC FALTER, GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL HEARD (btw the list goes on about a mile long)!!!!<br /> <br />I am SCREAMING at the top of my lungs! Nothing truthful is too complex to understand!<br />This is why Jay Z throws up the triangle shape and yells ROCKAFELLA!<br />Pay attention! Who cares about who TS is and who Front is and who Back is and who anyone on this board is!<br />It takes just one human being to change the world. You don't have to be a singer or a dancer or an actor or highly intelligent. You just have to care for the environment you live in and the world your children and children's children will grow up in. You just need to have a heartbeat! <br />Michael is facing tremendous Global scrutiny for the hoax he has committed himself to. The least WE can do is dedicate the rest of our lives to bettering our beautiful yet wounded earth! Our fragile minded, delicate, harmless, voiceless children NEED us!! Please make some sort of difference and I promise not to make a hypocrite out of myself!<br />On another note I love you all very deeply! You are the best group of people I have ever seen in my life and its no overstatement! I am not an insider and I hate to see some who act as though they are informers! <br />I am simply a big fan of MJ who happens to care a great deal about this world and this universe we all share.<br /> <br />
  • Yes, I agree with Donte.  Michael is Archangel Michael.  No one else has put so much time,effort, work, and care in improving humanity and trying to save the planet !!!!!!!!  It's been a life mission.  And dealing with the human race is very hard.      Beautiful video.  Thank you so much.  Peace and Love.  mj_dance/
  • on 1315877908:
    <br />Hey mjj4ever777, there is thread about this video here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20418.0.html<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Truth, I just found it!  Blessings and Love to you friend!!
  • Donte thank you for helping your uncle.  You have great ideas.  You guys are SPECTACULAR.  Giving people information bit by bit.  But now we can handle more.  Most of this group on this website can handle it !!!!  Thank you for all you do.  moonwalk_/  Peace and love
  • on 1315878768:
    <br />1:48 Follow the Money<br />2:02 Deepak Chopra  ;) <br /> <br />Soldiers of every country die for absolutely no gain for themselves or their families that they inevitably leave behind. They fight for rights, not for us, but to further the immense power of this world's governments. The truth is right there in our faces but is pushed aside by procrastinators. Or it is all completely ignored by the programmed individuals (by the way!! Programees: WAKE UP we miss you and love you and want you back so so bad). Please make a difference. I shed tears when I read posts here at this board. People who question this and that and never understand WHY and WHAT?! MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXED HIS DEATH BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS 'ALIVE' HE WAS CONSTANTLY DEEMED INSANE OR IGNORED BY THE IGNORANT PUBLIC (ITS NOT JUST THE MEDIA THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE. YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO DECIFER THROUGH TRUTH AND BULLSHIIIIIIT). HE HAD NO OTHER WAY TO MAKE HIS MESSAGE OF LOVE, HUMANITY, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENTIENCE, GLOBAL WARMING, ECONOMIC FALTER, GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL HEARD (btw the list goes on about a mile long)!!!!<br /> <br />I am SCREAMING at the top of my lungs! Nothing truthful is too complex to understand!<br />This is why Jay Z throws up the triangle shape and yells ROCKAFELLA!<br />Pay attention! Who cares about who TS is and who Front is and who Back is and who anyone on this board is!<br />It takes just one human being to change the world. You don't have to be a singer or a dancer or an actor or highly intelligent. You just have to care for the environment you live in and the world your children and children's children will grow up in. You just need to have a heartbeat! <br />Michael is facing tremendous Global scrutiny for the hoax he has committed himself to. The least WE can do is dedicate the rest of our lives to bettering our beautiful yet wounded earth! Our fragile minded, delicate, harmless, voiceless children NEED us!! Please make some sort of difference and I promise not to make a hypocrite out of myself!<br />On another note I love you all very deeply! You are the best group of people I have ever seen in my life and its no overstatement! I am not an insider and I hate to see some who act as though they are informers! <br />I am simply a big fan of MJ who happens to care a great deal about this world and this universe we all share.<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Moon, I could kiss you right now!!! bow/ bow/ bow/ Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!! You are not alone in your thoughts my sweet sister. Every day, more and more are waking up and finally seeing that "WE" are the ones we have been waiting for. It is "US" who will change the world, by changing ourselves,and  seeing the potential that each and every one of us possesses! We have the Power to change our world into a world filled with Love and Freedom and Peace and Equality! <br /><br />As John Lennon once said: <br /><br />Imagine no possessions,I wonder if you can,No need for greed or hunger,A brotherhood of man, Imagine all the people, Sharing all the world.You may say, I'm a dreamer,But I'm not the only one,I hope someday you'll join us, And the world, will live as ONE!!<br /><br />This message has been out there for a long long time, but Finally the world is starting to wake up and starting to Believe that we Can change the world and finally...Live as One!!<br /><br />Keep spreading the message Moon and we will succeed!!! God Bless you...I Love you!!!!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315871863:
    <br />Donte posted this on Twitter:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />@Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson <br /><br />Video: this comes out 11.11.11 its gunna be Epic. http://tumblr.com/xc74nli0mv<br /><br />3 hours ago via Tumblr <br /><br /><br />CONNECT THE DOTS.....<br /><br /> 8-)<br />
    <br /><br />That's such an amazing video. It is really epic.  :D
    on 1315878768:
    <br />1:48 Follow the Money<br />2:02 Deepak Chopra  ;) <br /> <br />Soldiers of every country die for absolutely no gain for themselves or their families that they inevitably leave behind. They fight for rights, not for us, but to further the immense power of this world's governments. The truth is right there in our faces but is pushed aside by procrastinators. Or it is all completely ignored by the programmed individuals (by the way!! Programees: WAKE UP we miss you and love you and want you back so so bad). Please make a difference. I shed tears when I read posts here at this board. People who question this and that and never understand WHY and WHAT?! MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXED HIS DEATH BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS 'ALIVE' HE WAS CONSTANTLY DEEMED INSANE OR IGNORED BY THE IGNORANT PUBLIC (ITS NOT JUST THE MEDIA THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE. YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO DECIFER THROUGH TRUTH AND BULLSHIIIIIIT). HE HAD NO OTHER WAY TO MAKE HIS MESSAGE OF LOVE, HUMANITY, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENTIENCE, GLOBAL WARMING, ECONOMIC FALTER, GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL HEARD (btw the list goes on about a mile long)!!!!<br /> <br />I am SCREAMING at the top of my lungs! Nothing truthful is too complex to understand!<br />This is why Jay Z throws up the triangle shape and yells ROCKAFELLA!<br />Pay attention! Who cares about who TS is and who Front is and who Back is and who anyone on this board is!<br />It takes just one human being to change the world. You don't have to be a singer or a dancer or an actor or highly intelligent. You just have to care for the environment you live in and the world your children and children's children will grow up in. You just need to have a heartbeat! <br />Michael is facing tremendous Global scrutiny for the hoax he has committed himself to. The least WE can do is dedicate the rest of our lives to bettering our beautiful yet wounded earth! Our fragile minded, delicate, harmless, voiceless children NEED us!! Please make some sort of difference and I promise not to make a hypocrite out of myself!<br />On another note I love you all very deeply! You are the best group of people I have ever seen in my life and its no overstatement! I am not an insider and I hate to see some who act as though they are informers! <br />I am simply a big fan of MJ who happens to care a great deal about this world and this universe we all share.<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />aplausos_emoticon  bearhug <br /> <br /> <br />
  • He posted this two hours ago... (September 30th in his time) http://twitpic.com/6t2rbf He actually posted a lot of stuff related to the brainwashing of mainstream media and corporate greed in his twitter and blog so you may want to check both out. Very related to what we talk about here.
  • @ looking for truth. 28 stars. Texas is where Conrad Murray practiced as a doctor. Texas is the 28th state of USA.
  • on 1317436214:
    <br />@ looking for truth. 28 stars. Texas is where Conrad Murray practiced as a doctor. Texas is the 28th state of USA.<br />
    <br /><br />Great catch - thank you for sharing that observation! I also noticed that there are seven (7) balls.
  • on 1317437107:
    <br />
    on 1317436214:
    <br />@ looking for truth. 28 stars. Texas is where Conrad Murray practiced as a doctor. Texas is the 28th state of USA.<br />
    <br /><br />Great catch - thank you for sharing that observation! I also noticed that there are seven (7) balls.<br />
    <br /> <br />Yea, i noticed too Voice. But I didn't want to be the only one having fun!<br />Great catch :)<br />The 3 of us are awarded 1 gold star each <br /> party/
  • He is very smart.<br /><br />The Fluoride Action Network has been working for signatures for petitions against fluoride.<br /><br />http://www.fluoridealert.org/<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />
  • When I first read this I interpreted it with hoax eyes. But now I think he could be speaking spiritually. IDK - it's an interesting tweet all the same...<br /><br />Here is his tweet:<br /><br />
    Donte_normal.jpg    Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson            the person i thought myself to be had to die in order for the person that I AM to truly exist.  47 minutes ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
    <br />
    on 1319684850:
    <br />When I first read this I interpreted it with hoax eyes. But now I think he could be speaking spiritually. IDK - it's an interesting tweet all the same...<br /><br />Here is his tweet:<br /><br />
    Donte_normal.jpg    Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson            the person i thought myself to be had to die in order for the person that I AM to truly exist.  47 minutes ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It is rare,...  had to die the artist in order to living man?