DonteRJackson Twitter Account - Michael's Nephew

Comments

• @ Donte- I loooooooooove you and what you said is The Word!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319684850:
    <br />When I first read this I interpreted it with hoax eyes. But now I think he could be speaking spiritually. IDK - it's an interesting tweet all the same...<br /><br />Here is his tweet:<br /><br />
    Donte_normal.jpg    Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson            the person i thought myself to be had to die in order for the person that I AM to truly exist.  47 minutes ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />If this isn't a clue, then I don't know what is.  /bravo/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Donte is a very smart young man!<br /><br />Blessings LOVE and Light to all!
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson<br />the arrival of a new era is now being facilitated here at Mount Shasta, a magical place indeed. happy 11/11/11<br />2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply <br /><br />Is this the new Neverland???  ;)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson <br />hahaha please don't get offended when i offer encouragement... we're on this journey together...i'm no better than you.<br />1 minute ago<br /><br />"we're on this journey together" ;)
  • beerchug
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I read a little of his tweets. To be so young he has some philosophical ideas quite clear.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    When we are baptized, doesn't the old us "die" so that the new us is reborn in the name of God and Jesus?<br /><br />Also, Mt. Shasta is allegedly tied to Lumeria, by two people. The joke is, it's the same person, back in the early 1900s, <br />using each identity to back himself up: http://www.siskiyous.edu/shasta/fol/lem/index.htm<br /><br />People do come to Mt. Shasta today, believing it has mystical properties.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    was Donte baptized at all? I thought he's not into any particular religion.<br /><br />I read him regardless hoax, he has some great tweets.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    There are nondenominational churches that will baptize you in the name of the Lord - without any church attached.
  • Donte_Jackson:<br /><br />"I love Morgan Freeman for this, and i agree 100%... via @youtube";<br /><br />Oneness, togetherness - this is what's Michael all about too, no differences (race, religion).<br /><br />"All for LOVE", "Love is all we need", "Flower power" concept... I know they sound idealistic for the majority, but I really BELIEVE there is a chance if ONLY we'd give it a try.<br /><br />Even here, on this forum, where it should be abt LOVE (cause it's about Michael), there are at least 2 groups that have now decided to ignore each other...<br />What are for the beautiful words, the carefully written posts, if they are impossible to put into practice?<br /><br />When and where the real change actually begins?<br /><br />
  • [size=10pt]Very nice from Donte ,I agree 100% with what he said in the last tweet  bow/ !!![/size]<br /><br />Donte_reasonably_small.jpg<br /><br />Donte Jackson @Donte_Jackson<;br />with that being said, i know that for the next few days i will be yelling out loud: And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii eeee iiii will always looove yooouu<br /><br />16h Donte Jackson @Donte_Jackson<;br />i no longer mourn the death of people, instead i celebrate & acknowledge their divine time spent here on <br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1321030439:
    <br />Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson<br />the arrival of a new era is now being facilitated here at Mount Shasta, a magical place indeed. happy 11/11/11<br />2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply <br /><br />Is this the new Neverland???  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />On Sunday  Mt. Shasta will be in the path of a FULL SOLAR ECLIPSE!  :th_bravo:<br /><br />Being in an eclipse path is a RARE Blessing.  But add this to the rarity of a conjunction of Alcyone, Our Great Cental Sun, in the Pleiades . . . Now that is once in a lifetime event!  Some claim it is a once in a 26,000 year event!<br /><br />Was this what Donte was talking about?
  • Magic_Love_4UMagic_Love_4U Posts: 203
    @gwynned<;br /><br />Yes.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1337366755:
    <br />@gwynned<;br /><br />Yes.<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm...this video talks about this date and the return of the SUN King.  Who knows!!!  <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O8BAo_8qQ_0#!
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I thought this was interesting... about time, which shows 21:21 on the copygram post. :icon_question:<br />http://copygr.am/DontrilliousJ<br /><br />@Donte_Jackson<;br />Time is an illusion.
    />4:24 PM - 13 Nov 12 · Details<br /><br />@Donte_Jackson<;br />Simply put: may The Source be with you.<br /><br />‏@Donte_Jackson<;br />We all stem from the same All-Knowing/All-Loving Source Energy...mostly referred to as God.<br /><br />RT ‏@randyjacksonjr<;br />Solar eclipse today, take time to connect with the high frequencies/energies...welcome to the age of manifestation <br /><br />Funny that the previous post by gwynned in May is about SUN king...  :icon_lol:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1352939266:
    <br />I thought this was interesting... about time, which shows 21:21 on the copygram post. :icon_question:<br />http://copygr.am/DontrilliousJ<br /><br />@Donte_Jackson<;br />Time is an illusion.
    />4:24 PM - 13 Nov 12 · Details<br /><br />@Donte_Jackson<;br />Simply put: may The Source be with you.<br /><br />‏@Donte_Jackson<;br />We all stem from the same All-Knowing/All-Loving Source Energy...mostly referred to as God.<br /><br />RT ‏@randyjacksonjr<;br />Solar eclipse today, take time to connect with the high frequencies/energies...welcome to the age of manifestation <br /><br />Funny that the previous post by gwynned in May is about SUN king...  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />All of these are great!! Nice connections to TS there!  :icon_cool:
  • Donte Jackson ‏@Donte_Jackson<;br />The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure & prevent disease with nutrition~ThomasEdison.<br /><br />I wonder if Donte was dropping this tweet last Jan 10 in response to our investigation over the Doctor's letter mentioning This is it?  :icon_rolleyes: <br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Off-topic, but this is true, we are what we eat
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1358036319:
    <br />Off-topic, but this is true, we are what we eat<br />
    <br />you are right Paula! people should watch and be careful what they eat, drugs/medicine including! taking natural medicine is much more better than pills!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1358154843:
    <br />
    on 1358036319:
    <br />Off-topic, but this is true, we are what we eat<br />
    <br />you are right Paula! people should watch and be careful what they eat, drugs/medicine including! taking natural medicine is much more better than pills!<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you .
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    ‏This is sparking a memory of past discussions, but can't think of what it was right now... and Front mentioned paths, knowing and believing... :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />@Donte_Jackson<;br />"there's a difference between knowing the path & walking the path" pic.twitter.com/BinSWfE8<br /><br />matrixnln.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />Based on the observations made, as a whole, I think it's safe to say that Front wouldn't mind walking a dark path with you…..for subtle light in times of darkness has been found, observed, realized AND utilized to get from A to----> B to---> C…..and "whispers" have not fallen on deaf ears.<br />
  • Interesting link to Front's words, Mindseye :icon_razz:<br /><br />Besides of walking the path with faith, the subtle light and whispers (clues) guide us on the path, which makes us know the path.<br /><br />I like those words from Donte and Front!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :icon_e_wink: We know and walk on the path with L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
  • on 1358555716:
    <br /> :icon_e_wink: We know and walk on the path with L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /> :bearhug: