MY DEAREST MICHAEL... i hope you read this.

Comments

• MelindaMelinda Posts: 10
    I love you!
    Wherever you are I hope you are fine!
  • Maria2284Maria2284 Posts: 107
    My Sweetest Michael,

The past year has gone by so fast, I cant believe it. I have been thinking about you nonstop, and I do truly love you. You MUST know that.. this is something that I need you to know for some reason. I just have this urge to let you know through this forum that I THINK you are reading. I pray to God that you are reading this, but anyways, I want you to know that the love I have for you is just for you. Not your celebrity, money, or anything else.. its just for you.. Michael.

I still hope and pray everything is going great for you wherever you are.. and I am sending you all the love in the world... I have so much love for you. I love you more than anything, and always have.. my love is true. I hope you can sense it. Stay blessed.

I just have this feeling to say...

I love you too,
    me
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:psydes212@aol.com">psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->
    Love, light, peace, and happiness to you always and forever.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always forever and ever...

Love,
    Me (psydes212(aol))
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Michael, you're the man most beautiful, sensual and sweet that I know, since his early age ... You continue to delight millions of people around the world regardless of race, religion, creed or status, through his art and great human being ... Do not forget us, and hope you are well ... A kiss and love forever! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Love you more Michael.

Love,
    me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:psydes212@aol.com">psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->)
    I love you most Michael, and always will.

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol))
    My Dearest Michael,

You are my heart and you have the key to my soul.

I love you always and forever.

Loving you,
    Love,
    me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:psydes212@aol.com">psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->)
    Wish I could see you....

All my love to you,

Love,
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE MY CHILDHOOD AND I STILL LOVE YOU TO THIS DAY. YOU ARE THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER AND HUMAN BEING THAT LIVES. YOU CARE ABOUT OTHERS THAT ARE IN NEED AND YOU HELP THOSE THAT ARE IN NEED. YOU STILL ARE THE BEST AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE A WARM PLACE IN MY HEART <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    My dear sweet Michael,

I love and miss you so much.

Stay blessed, you're always in my prayers.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always and forever.

Love you forever and ever.

Love,
    My dear sweet Michael,

You make love to me through your music.

Thank you for that,

Love me always,

Always loving you,

Wish I could be there with you.

Loving you always and forever,

me (psydes212(aol))
    Loving you until the end of time.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always and forever,

Love you always,
    Love,
    Me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:psydes212@aol.com">psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->)
  • Oh my <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I must have missed the memo. Note to self - start your own personal blog inside this one! Now I wonder how that works <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Still loving you. I've always loved you. And always will.

I love you Michael Jackson.

Love,
    Me (psydes212(aol))
    Tight hugs and sweet kisses to you always and forever.

Love you until the end of time,

Love,
    me
    (psydes212(aol))
    You're in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always and forever.

Love you always,

Love,
    Your soulmate
    (psydes212(aol))
    Happy Birthday!!

I hope you have a great day!

Michael, I love you always.

Love,
  • I love you.

Love,
  • My dearest Michael,

I'm still loving you... and always will no matter what.

I hope and pray you at peace, are happy, and loving wherever you are.

I love you more than you could ever imagine.

Tight hugs and the sweetest kisses from me to you always and forever!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol))
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well Michael, Maria2284 loves you dearly, but we also do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> don´t forget that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that´s why we are still watching <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well Michael, Maria2284 loves you dearly, but we also do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> don´t forget that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that´s why we are still watching <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No Gema, nobody loves Michael as much as Maria2284 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Well Michael, Maria2284 loves you dearly, but we also do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> don´t forget that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that´s why we are still watching <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No Gema, nobody loves Michael as much as Maria2284 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ok, ok, but Michael should know we love him as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael we love you (and Maria2284 loves you most)!!!
  • Yes, they're right.. I do love you the most.

True love.

Real love.

Loving you always and forever,

Love,
    Me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:psydes212@aol.com">psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->)
This discussion has been closed.