MY DEAREST MICHAEL... i hope you read this.

Comments

• Miss you

Love you

Forever yours with love,

me
    (psydes212(aol))
  • Michael,

I will always love you until the end of time. I know I keep repeating myself in these posts, but I really do mean what I put in them. They are from the heart and they are as real as they can be.

Honest love.

True love.

All for you.

All my love is yours forever.

Loving you always,

Love,

Me (psydes212@aol)
  • Maria2284Maria2284 Posts: 107
    Michael,

I'm still here loving you as much as I ever have.

Don't doubt it, it's real, true love.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always and forever.

Always love,
    Me (psydes212@aol)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I really don't mean to be a party pooper here, but i think he got the message... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    I really don't mean to be a party pooper here, but i think he got the message... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

yup..I agree, he certainly got the message.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    lol!!
    I'm still posting, because I'm still loving you Michael.

Loving you until the end of time.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always and forever,

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol.com)
    Michael,

I've been thinking about you alot lately. I hope and pray everything in your life is going exactly as you want it to. I understand why you left, and wish you nothing but the best. Be safe, have fun, and I'll be loving you forever and ever no matter what, and I hope you have a very long life and enjoy every moment of it.

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol)
  • Michael,

I've been thinking about you alot lately. I hope and pray everything in your life is going exactly as you want it to. I understand why you left, and wish you nothing but the best. Be safe, have fun, and I'll be loving you forever and ever no matter what, and I hope you have a very long life and enjoy every moment of it.

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol)
    What would you do if you have one day/night with Michael?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> good one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Michael,

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol)

Today is my first time on this thread & I am impressed with your posts Maria & support your feelings. But I have questions: 1. have you ever got an email from Michael or unknown sender?
    2. are you sure you OK dear? Take it easy, all right?
    Michael,

I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and I have been so emotional. The last few days I have been crying rivers, I'm not sure why, but when I think about you, the tears come so quickly and for so long. I hope everything there is okay, and things are going well for you.

I love you forever Michael.

Love,
    Me (psydes212(aol))
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I guess you're keeping the candle lit in the window so he can find his way home. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I don't care what anyone says, I'm still loving you Michael, haha.

Loving you forever and ever,

Love,
    Me (psydes212(aol))
  • No one said you shouldn't love Michael...but it turns obsessive..take it easy !
    Omg, I'm not obsessed, wth lol

I just like expressing my feelings here, hoping he'll see it. No problem with that, yeah?

It'd be obsessive if I posted every single day, several times a day, etc. At most I do two a week. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • No problem No problem...go on..and Good luck maybe Michael wants to get engaged again.
    Anythings possible.
  • No problem No problem...go on..and Good luck maybe Michael wants to get engaged again.
    Anythings possible.
    ...with you.
    Michael,

Sorry to hear about your friend passing. She's in a better place now. I hope you're doing okay. Be well.

Loving you forever,

Love,
    Me (psydes212(aol))
    Hey Michael,

I'm still here wishing you the best, loving you forever and a day, and hoping you are happy, healthy and having the time of your life wherever you are.

Infinite love to you from me always,
    XOXO.

Love,
    Me
    (psydes212@aol)
    Michael,

I love you more and more each and every single day. I'll love you no matter what happens, please stay safe, healthy and I wish you nothing but the absolute best in your life.

Loving you forever and ever.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always,

Love,
    Me (psydes212(aol))
    Thinking about you.

Loving you forever.

You're always in my prayers.

And always in my dreams.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses.

XOXO

Love,
    Me (psydes212@aol)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Are you the stalker type? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.