MY DEAREST MICHAEL... i hope you read this.

12346»

Comments

• She's been bitten by the MJ bug. I think it's cute, but Michael does like to be treated like a normal guy. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Maria2284Maria2284 Posts: 107
    Haha, whatever! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • Dedication to you Maria
    [youtube:2rgxac2g]
    Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I don't care what people say, I'm still going to express how I feel about you Michael.

I'm still loving you forever and ever, hoping all is well, stay safe.

Love you forever,

Love,
    Me (psydes212@aol)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Dedication to you Maria
    [youtube:bzpq0tsd]

"No, no es amor... Lo que tu sientes se llama obsesion, una ilusion en tu pensamiento."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    She's been bitten by the MJ bug. I think it's cute, but Michael does like to be treated like a normal guy. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Well we don't always get what we like, do we Michael?

And besides, you're not a normal guy, so there's no way you will ever be treated like a normal guy. Normal guys don't fake their deaths.

I love you crazy man. It's "normality" that scares me.
    Maria I understand you. You're still under the spell.
    Anyway, if there's an obsession there are 2 ways I know to get over it:

1. to make it somehow happen for real - and you'll see the "heaven" of living your obsession is not quite like you expected
    or
    2. to replace it with another obsession.

But in Michael's case the 2nd choice is rather difficult because after loving him it's almost impossible to love another.
  • 2. to replace it with another obsession.

But in Michael's case the 2nd choice is rather difficult because after loving him it's almost impossible to love another.

My husband learned that quick! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    2. to replace it with another obsession.

My husband learned that quick! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

hmmmmmmmm...actually I'm a little sorry for our husbands.
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    Maria2284

I am gonna say what I think...and I am pretty sure the most people think about that also.

You said it's not obsessive, but crearly you are obsessed...we love Michael too...but we don't have to tell that 100 times. God...it's annoying too!

What are you hoping for? That you get a message back from Michael? When you check your email and hopes for a email from Michael? That is never gonna happen darling. Yeah...maybe you get a email from someone who is fooling around with you. It's your own fault if people are gonna make fun of you.

This behaviour is from someone who is obsessed.

We all love Michael and we are showing it too, but not overdone.

I have nothing against you, but I am against your behaviour.
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    A tip: buy a diary where you can write in: MICHAEL I LOVE YOU everyday...

It's not my intention to being mean, but I think it is a good tip.

People on this forum have learned...You love Michael! Yes. We do also. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
    Yet intelligence can do nothing about it.
    I'm not obsessed but thanks for the input, appreciate it. Great ideas.
  • I'm not obsessed but thanks for the input, appreciate it. Great ideas.
    Mad man always denies his madness .
    Hey,

I was on on this thread minding my own business... You're the one coming here all the time posting about me being obsessed, but yet it seems like you are the one who is obsessed about what I'm doing.

You're the one obsessed, not me.

I post one to two times a week hoping MJ sees it, that's all.. It's harmless.

You post here several times a day or week about what I'm doing... You're obsessed, why else would you posting about what I do on this thread....

::End of conversation::
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hey,

I was on on this thread minding my own business... You're the one coming here all the time posting about me being obsessed, but yet it seems like you are the one who is obsessed about what I'm doing.

You're the one obsessed, not me.

I post one to two times a week hoping MJ sees it.

You post here several times a day or week about what I'm doing... You're obsessed, why else would you posting about what I do on this thread....

::End of conversation::

Yes, and end of the thread. This is a Michael Jackson Death Hoax investigators website. A message to MJ is fine, this is crazy. Take it to a fanfiction forum please.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.