MY DEAREST MICHAEL... i hope you read this.

Comments

• LOVE IT........BRAVO MARIA!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • My Dearest Michael,

This was one of the worst weeks I have ever had in my life. Things just were not going well for me at all, and to top it off I was sick all week with an ear infection. It was just bad, but I must say that I am glad that's over, and I am still recovering from the ear infection.
    I'm actually looking forward to next week though, I am guessing by then I will be feeling 100% better, and hopefully things in my life will be back to normal again too. I guess it was all just bad timing for things to fall apart for me, although there wasn't much mess brought on by things falling apart.... everything was just unorganized, disarray.
    During the past week I have been doing a lot of thinking since I have just been laying around resting and trying to get better. And I have to say that I wish soooo badly that I could tell you in person how much you mean to me. Yeah, its one thing to see it written on the screen but its a completely different thing to hear it from someones voice. This, unfortunately, will be as close to you as I will ever get.. so I will keep saying it on here, this forum, how much I do truly love you and how much I hope things are going like you planned. I hope you are having the privacy that you so seeked, the peace and quiet.
    Stay blessed, and I love you forever and ever. Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always and forever.

Love you,
    Love,
    Me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:psydes212@aol.com">psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->)
  • Maria2284Maria2284 Posts: 107
    Loving you more and more each day.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always and forever.

Love you..

Love,
    me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:psydes212@aol.com">psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->)
    Hi Michael,

I haven't done much of anything today. I am just sitting here thinking about whats going on in your life. I still cant believe its been more than a year. I think about you every single day, and I cant express to you how much or how deeply I feel for you through this posting. I wish I could tell you in person or even on the phone, it would just be different. I love you so much, you couldn't even imagine how much love I have just for you. Its all for you. I love you more and more each day, and every night. Loving you always and forever.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you until the end of time,

Love,
    me
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:psydes212@aol.com">psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->
    Michael,

I love you more and more each and every single day.

I'll love you forever, no matter what.

Love,
    me
    (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Psydes212@aol.com">Psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->)
    Wish you were here... or I was there.

Loving you for an eternity.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you always.

Love,
    me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:psydes212@aol.com">psydes212@aol.com</a><!-- e -->)
  • My love is still here.

My love is still strong.

My love is still intense.

My love is still all for you.

My heart beats only for you.

Loving you forever.

Love,
  • Michael,

My love for you gets stronger each and every single day. I hope all is well with you and that you are having the best time of your life.

And I want you to know that, I get it, and I completely understand.

Peace, blessings and all of my love always.

Love,
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Maria2284, you post your email. This can be dangerous for you. May be would be safer to remove it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • My Dearest Michael...

I loved you then

I love you now

I will love you forever

The tightest hugs and sweetest kisses from me to you always forever and ever.

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol))
  • Happy Thanksgiving! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Loving you still and always will.

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol))
  • My dear sweet Michael.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. I'm still wishing you all the best, as I always will be forever and ever. And I hope you have found exactly what you are looking for, you deserve nothing but the absolute best.

Tight hugs and the sweetest kisses from me to you always and forever.

Loving you for all time.

Love,
  • Michael,

My heart beats only for you.

Loving you always and no matter what.

Hope you love me,

me(psydes212@aol.)
  • Happy Holidays!!!

My love for you grows more and more each day. Loving you always and forever. I will always be here loving you no matter what.

Love you forever and ever.

Love,
    me (psydes212@aol.)
  • Merry Christmas Michael. Hope you have a blessed and joyous day!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Love you,

Love,
    me (psydes212@aol)
  • I think if Michael would read this.....
  • Happy New Year Michael!!

I'm still here loving you always and forever, and ever and ever <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Love,
    me
    (psydes212@aol)
  • Happy New Year Michael!!

I'm still here loving you always and forever, and ever and ever <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Love,
    me
    (psydes212@aol)

Does he know where you live? or you talk about this board?
    Michael,

Wishing you all the best, and hoping your dreams come true in 2011.

Still Loving you forever and a day.

Love forever,
    me (psydes212@aol)
    Michael,

There isn't enough time in the world to tell you how much I love you or how deeply I care for you. Every ounce of love I have is all for you Michael. You are the only person on this planet that I would or could love this much. The connection I have always felt with you is just a deeper connection that I can only describe as being soulful.... a deep soul connection.

All my love is yours for ever and ever.

Love,
    me (psydes212@aol)
    i love you

love,
    me (psydes212@aol)
    Michael,

I'm still here loving you until the end of time.

I'll love you forever and ever and ever.

No matter what happens.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses from me to you,

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol)
  • Wish I could see you and know you are okay. Missing you, wish you were here (or I was there).

I hope you can feel all the love I have for you, I'm sending all of it your way.

I will love you forever and a day.

Dreaming of you every night.

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol))
  • Michael,

Thinking of you.

I will love you for an eternity.

Tight hugs and sweet kisses always from me to you.

Love you,

Love,

Your soulmate (psydes212(aol)
  • My dear Michael,

I adore you.

I will love you forever.

Happy Valentines Day!

Tight hugs,

Sweet kisses from me to you each and every single day.

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.

I love you.

Love,
    me (psydes212(aol))
This discussion has been closed.