Michael in front of a red curtain ...

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This week in a French magazine called Paris Match 6 pages about the unpublished shots of Arno Bani ...
On the cover you can see Michael with no blue make up in front of a red curtain ... Coincidence <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

69403_485481436116_752291116_7321860_6212554_n.jpg

Comments

• Gosh, he is gorgeous. Hey, Mike......I love your new look!
  • Hee hee....whooo hoooo lol...awesome thanks for posting
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Great photo of Mike.... also I noticed there is an article on Mandela as well. Be interesting to know more about what the magazine has written. Michael had met Mandela back in the 90's I believe.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    this picture looks like to one from Arno Bani collection, but different outfit and background <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I know many girls like the curls but wow .... what a HANDSOME man! He looks great!
  • This week in a French magazine called Paris Match 6 pages about the unpublished shots of Arno Bani ...
    On the cover you can see Michael with no blue make up in front of a red curtain ... Coincidence <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

IDK there is something wrong with this picture. I enlarged it and Michael is very pixelated, especially the upper portion of his face. Also the right side of Michael's face seems seems to be cut off in the picture (left side of the picture when viewing it).

I did nothing to the picture except enlarge it. When I tried to add colour, contrast, or lighting correction to it, it was awful with a huge overexposed part on Michael's face.

FrenchMagMJPic.jpg

FrenchMagMJPicCU.jpg
    This week in a French magazine called Paris Match 6 pages about the unpublished shots of Arno Bani ...

IDK there is something wrong with this picture. I enlarged it and Michael is very pixelated, especially the upper portion of his face. Also the right side of Michael's face seems seems to be cut off in the picture (left side of the picture when viewing it).

I did nothing to the picture except enlarge it. When I tried to add colour, contrast, or lighting correction to it, it was awful with a huge overexposed part on Michael's face.

FrenchMagMJPic.jpg

FrenchMagMJPicCU.jpg

yes, i think it is photoshopped using the recent Arno Bani pictures
    it looks like one of these

jackson_contact_sheet.jpg
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    I checked the magazine this afternoon and you have sereval photos of Michael in front of this red curtain with a black jacket and no make up, then Michael with his blue eye ... photo quite well known now and finally Michael as a sphinx the photo recently revealed but front and also back ... and it looks very strange to me or they use photoshop ... and the story is about the meeting between Michael and Arno Bani.
  • I will translate what is says in french: La seance oubliee des photos inedites means: the forgotten sessions, the unpublished photos. Meaning that these photos were taken some time and they have never published it. It can be photoshopped, since June 25 every picture was photoshopped of Michael. Why would this be any different. .
  • looks a little plastic or something. i remember when some of us saw the other pictures we thought it was a wax figure or something but some of the other photos in the bunch looked more lifelike. maybe it is a mixture of real and fake. it seems that would fit right in with everything else that has been going on.idk
  • Any more pictures from the inside? Please....... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Someone has posted a copy of the picture from inside the magazine. This one looks much better.

ArnoBani-ParisMatchMagazine.jpg
  • wow tat above pic dose not look like mike
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Looks like someone has added a bunch of make up on his face.
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Interview of Arno Bani tomorrow evening at 8pm during the news on the first french TV channel TF1 ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

68828_484772636116_752291116_7310341_2484075_n.jpg
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    TF1...
    Again, a new totally false interview just to make sensational and Hearing.
    I would like to see what they'll invent this time <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I really love his looks though there is too much make-up ..
  • Wow, it seems he is ready for halloween. Not disrespecting Michael, I love Michael. How come so much make up? If you look at the picture he has no emotion what so ever. I looks more like a wax statue than anything else. Micheal wouldn't wear so much make up.
  • TF1 is twisted information...and Paris Match is a tabloid toilet paper magasine (and even as toilet paper it's uncomfortable...)
    I wouldn't trust a word of what is said on this channel or in this mag.

On the other hand, I read KF tweets about this pictures and she said that Michael didn't liked those pictures, reason why they never were out.
    She said she asked Michael Bush and that he said Micheal said he destroyed the negatives HIMSELF...

If true it looks like Arni saved a little money for his old days...

PS : I don't like those pictures...
  • Interesting. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I know many girls like the curls but wow .... what a HANDSOME man! He looks great!

I agree i love his long hair. LOVED LOVED LOVED it in the Dangerous tour because it was so long but i am MJs age. I am 50 and this short doo looks very handsome on him too. I love MJ how ever he looks. Love Love Love <3 him.
  • it looks like one of these

jackson_contact_sheet.jpg

Your right it does look photo shopped <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> dang it!
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    Does anyone else ever wonder about 2001 or 2 when he showed up in New York for the signing and the interview and he looked heftier? I can't recall any other time when he was anything other then slim right until that time. ( and quite slim especially his face and neck in these pictures ) Then after that, and I am thinking about the Geraldo interview he was back to being slim again right up until 2009. I am just wondering what was going on for the little hefty period since it what out of the norm for him for his entire life really.