Michael in front of a red curtain ...

Comments

• mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    I dont particularly like that photo either too much makeup but i do love the short look. I think he looks so sexy. Remind me of his interview with Diane Sawyer in 1995 in his studio and also at the MTV video awards when he performed and LMP was in the audience along with Janet. LMP looked so sulky like she didnt want to be there. He sang You are not alone to her and she had no reaction at all, she was just sitting in the audience slumping in her seat. But he did look sexy especially when he was trying to take his tie off and loosen his shirt.
  • Someone has posted a copy of the picture from inside the magazine. This one looks much better.

ArnoBani-ParisMatchMagazine.jpg
    Is it just me, or is there something...odd about this? Don't get me wrong, its an amazing picture, but I thought ever since after about 2000 his cheekbones were more pronounced...and here you dont see them as much... also he's wearing a LOT of makeup... I don't know, there's something weird about this picture to me...
  • tooo......muuuuccchh...,.damnnnn...makeupppp. the picture looks so fake <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Michael, no matter what he does, will always be gorgeous in my eyes. BUT, in this photo, something looks off...maybe his head is too long !! I think the hair is like an ELVIS kind of style.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I love him whichever way he looks, his beauty comes through regardless of unusual make-up, photoshopping and his seriousness. Because Michael Bush said MJ ripped up the negatives, does that mean we shouldn't have been able to see these, or is MJ still behind the release of these for some other hoax purpose, I wonder. My fav is him standing in front of the red curtain--very sexy! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    gosh....Michael is so gorgeous...Ive always liked Michael with his short hair....
  • gosh....Michael is so gorgeous...Ive always liked Michael with his short hair....

I know...he is simply beautiful~
  • idk... but i think there is a lot of make-up...!! why?
    Can u Believe it?
    because it has to be seen a youger Mj ...
  • <!-- m -->http://fr.artinfo.com/michael-jackson-par-arno-bani<!-- m -->

You can see 4 pictures of Arno Bani.
    Love from France
  • sorry just the first is new!!
  • marizamariza Posts: 37
    i,m sorry but these photo´s doesn´t like the history era for me because he looks much older ...but sexy i agree <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    mj01slide.jpg
    From <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> http://fr.artinfo.com/michael-jackson-par-arno-bani
  • i,m sorry but these photo´s doesn´t like the history era for me because he looks much older ...but sexy i agree <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    umm, sorry but these pics are from the 90s
  • marizamariza Posts: 37
    i,m sorry but these photo´s doesn´t like the history era for me because he looks much older ...but sexy i agree <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    umm, sorry but these pics are from the 90s
    how do you know that for sure?
  • i'm searching a little about this photoshoot. I foun that the photoshoot was on july 1999 (july 3 and 4) in paris. MJ have short hair on those pics...but on july 18 1999, he was at the birthday of Nelson Mandela with long hair??....strange....or his hair grow real fast....
  • It doesn`t look very like mike. To much photoshopped!
  • 69023_497803086608_381139501608_7328085_7955595_n.jpg

hes looks masculine in this one <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    i'm searching a little about this photoshoot. I foun that the photoshoot was on july 1999 (july 3 and 4) in paris. MJ have short hair on those pics...but on july 18 1999, he was at the birthday of Nelson Mandela with long hair??....strange....or his hair grow real fast....
    wig
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    MJ01_Slide.jpg?1287140601
    why post same picture as I did ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    MJ01_Slide.jpg?1287140601

His eyes and fore head reminds me of the ambulance pic.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I like the hair style <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ....but too much rouge and lipstick, actually, I would love to see a pic of Michael without make up. I think I never saw a recent one.
  • mj01slide.jpg
    From <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> http://fr.artinfo.com/michael-jackson-par-arno-bani

These Bani pics are fun! He's all colorful and sparkly in this one! It's cute.
    And his face being covered reminds me of a ninja. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->