Michael in front of a red curtain ...

Comments

• I'm sorry Michael, but that is just way too much make-up. Whoever did the make-up for this photo shoot needs to be fired. Michael is just too beautiful without all that make-up on.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    bd100f1d929c.jpg

Who is that person?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Aside from the horrendous air-brushing, I don't think MJ looked this thin 10 years ago and he also looked younger then. These pics look very recent to me.
    Where is Michael? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • These Bani pics.. Are VERY recent!!!![/quote]

I believe so too. 100% <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • bd100f1d929c.jpg

Who is that person?

Who is this guy? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> oh, come on... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    These photos still frighten the daylights out of me. There is no life in those eyes, no heart, warmth, nothing. I think it may be a mannequin or mock up of Michael if not some sort of program like Photoshop to add these eerie lifeless effects. I'm not sure how it is done but I don't like it at all.
    Yes, something looks odd.
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    He looks very sad. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mj01slide.jpg
    From <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> http://fr.artinfo.com/michael-jackson-par-arno-bani

These Bani pics are fun! He's all colorful and sparkly in this one! It's cute.
    And his face being covered reminds me of a ninja. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

if i zoom in on this pic i see all kinds of faces in some of these sparkly ovals <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> am i crazy? do you see what i see?
  • I don't know about you guys but I got a chill looking at these. A little birdie is chirping away and telling me that they were taken this year!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I find that these pictures are somewhat similar to Lady Gaga: lady-gaga-just-dance.jpg <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    (Oddly, she covers her right eye and the circle is on "Michael"'s right eye!!)

xoxo reason <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If there was one of those voting tabulators-- are these recent pics of Michael's as in this last 2 years, I would vote yes. And I wonder what the majority of votes would be, yes or no.

What I find hard, is to see him so sad, so expressionless. Does he carry such a load maybe, the load of carrying this hoax, of feeling the world doesn't love him. Remember how he said once to Schmuley I think, that everything he does, performing is to receive love, and he loves the love of the fans. I sure hope that the response world-wide and especially our forum lets him know unequivocally that we'll always love him.
  • Naturally he'd feel sad to have no other option but to give up the one thing that he loved the most---and what he was best at. He would've never found peace with that identity. To hoax was the best thing to do.
  • Delete
  • WOW! I love these pics, let me tell you why... *cough* *cough*.... Ok, the first pic to surface was suppose to be from 1998 from a young Mr. Bani... Just starting to come out of his shell.... Pardon me, but wouldn't you suppose that any new artist just springing into action and trying to get their name into the pot.... If they had a photo shoot with the King of pop ....... Get those pics out in the public? I mean, da**..... What faster way to get your name out there and gain popularity is there other than MJ? Heck ask Oprah, she knows. (*cough*)...... Anyway.... You wouldn't wait 12 years for crying out loud. What did he do... Wake up one day and say..."Hmmm...I think I shall release these today!..) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Now...
    Bam
    Bam
    Bam
    More and more photo's with the King of pop surface..... Come on now.. AND also saying that these were taken in 1998 & 1999...... Sure.... I'll believe that when Barney runs for president.Everyone is mentioning the makeup..... Sure it's a bit of makeup... But, he's also trying to say these pics are 9 & 10 years old. PERHAPS... The excess makeup is accommodate that... To make him look younger, maybe? I'm sorry, but I know for a fact (since I'm obsessed with MJ) that MJ DID NOT look that way in those years... These Bani pics.. Are VERY recent!!!!

hey thats a great idea. and we can have bj for vice pres. and baby bop for speaker of the house. can't be any worst thatn the ones in there now.
    next question is what colorful characters can we get to replace the rest of them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i just found these two a few seconds ago
    gallery_4831_1586_13818.jpggallery_4831_1586_10913.jpg
    He looks a bit sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • i wonder why all these photos of him keeps on coming out