Kenny Ortega's blog

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    from a person called soulcatharsis
    saw you at Nokia with Travis. You love the attention, don't you? Now you don't have to cut his food and feed
    @KennyOrtegaBlog Yeah, don't drink and drive. Makes sure you also don't murder someone out of greed
    who fucking cares, you murderer???!!!
    @KennyOrtegaBlog tweet dreams in hell
    Keagain: MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!! nny Ortega didn't have the balls to delete me yet, he wnts to hear it

the last one just 7 hours a go kenny must be getting worried it is not fair or I would have lawfull to send those kinds of tweets if this person was a mj fan sheis not acting like Michael oh my gopd I think this is going to get very nasty for Kenny i am worried for him
  • from a person called soulcatharsis
    saw you at Nokia with Travis. You love the attention, don't you? Now you don't have to cut his food and feed
    @KennyOrtegaBlog Yeah, don't drink and drive. Makes sure you also don't murder someone out of greed
    who fucking cares, you murderer???!!!
    @KennyOrtegaBlog tweet dreams in hell
    Keagain: MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!! nny Ortega didn't have the balls to delete me yet, he wnts to hear it

the last one just 7 hours a go kenny must be getting worried it is not fair or I would have lawfull to send those kinds of tweets if this person was a mj fan sheis not acting like Michael oh my gopd I think this is going to get very nasty for Kenny i am worried for him

I am worried too.Let us hope this is just a crazy fun., which wants his minute Glory and that is all

You have our support Kenny. You have only been nice to Mike <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    I saw them before as I'm following Kenny. And he retweeted the one saying "I hope u choke to death"... I can understand some fans feeling angry towards Kenny, but I don't personally agree with public threats. Nobody knows for sure the involvement of different people in MJ's life/death/hoax, and it doesn't set a very good example of Love and Peace in the world.
  • I just hope they don't do something insane!!
  • This is KArens fault... she has been whipping the fans into hatred against Kenny and others for months.... she has also tweeted some nasty stuff to Kenny herself.

I know this is terrible, but "i hope you cough to death" has made me laugh with tears... terrible, but i find that so funny. Just the wording is hilarious!
    But of course i dont condone threats against Kenny or anyone else.. even dr Murray. We must let Justice and Karma take its course.
  • Ive just realise who this is:

SAMANTHA DE GOSSEN

Check her out on Facebook... she was the founder of "this is not it" and very close to Karen Faye.... she was also a stalker of MJ... she is very intense.
    Ive just realise who this is:

SAMANTHA DE GOSSEN

Check her out on Facebook... she was the founder of "this is not it" and very close to Karen Faye.... she was also a stalker of MJ... she is very intense.
    This is the problem Michael had this sort of fan hanging round him I did tweet to her be kind Michael was always kind thease people are scary dread to think what they are capable of and kenny and the doc should be carefull with this lot about Im sorry kf seems to be a bit of a bunny boiler does she to you i know she is upset but she is scary and she was so close working with Michael
  • This is KArens fault... she has been whipping the fans into hatred against Kenny and others for months.... she has also tweeted some nasty stuff to Kenny herself.

I know this is terrible, but "i hope you cough to death" has made me laugh with tears... terrible, but i find that so funny. Just the wording is hilarious!
    But of course i dont condone threats against Kenny or anyone else.. even dr Murray. We must let Justice and Karma take its course.

I agree!! KF seems to attract a lot of the crazy dangerous fans, mainly because of all her ranting and hating about everything. I really hope MJ can see now what kind of person he used to be around, because I'm sure he doesn't agree with her way of doing things and playing the part of his best friend all the time. Which she was not. She's very close in attitude to those crazy stalkers.
  • @mumof3 Yes, i think it is very sad and worrying that both Karen Faye and a lot of the fans have forgotten Michaels message... of LOVE and understanding and forgiveness.
    For someone who says she was close to MJ, Karen is not doing herself any favours and she is wrong in going in this direction.
    We dont know any of the facts and Dr Murray hasnt been arrested, let alone charged and convicted... yet she has condemned him as guilty already and seems to think Kenny was also responsible.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    How old is Karen Faye ?!No for real !!I'm much younger than her and I would never act like her ! I would'nt even dare .. Its embarrasing and sooo rude <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    This is NOT MJs message!
    If you look back on her tweets she tweted liz taylor and said she tried to help him the day before .he tried to call her 4 times but security stoped him how would she know that michael had tried to call her if the call did not get through to her ?
    How old is Karen Faye ?!No for real !!I'm much younger than her and I would never act like her ! I would'nt even dare .. Its embarrasing and sooo rude <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    This is NOT MJs message!
    You have hit the nail on the head not michaels message at all even when he was in court he did not flare up at the accusers and try and get revenge
  • This girl is going mental! She just tweeted that Randy has confirmed he'd join them tomorrow! It might not be true but if it is that's pretty worrying <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Is it leaning towards murder or alive? Getting very nervous now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> And she has also tweeted Michael's friends and his family, yup she's scary! Completely bonkers, lol! It saddens me that someone with so much hate inside got the privilige to meet Michael when I didn't... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I know that's a stupid thing to say since Michael loves all his fans but I'm just being honest...
    she has also tweeted realy bad to kf and to gosson who has written good things about micheal(i believe) she is one crazy woman and dangerous scary times cant she see she is going against michaels words thoughts work feelings he has tried all those years tohelp people and we have one like this have to say Karen Faye has not encouraged this woman she is one of a kind
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    One meltdown coming up!
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    Kenny Ortega Tweet: I feel the love and send you all love and appreciation for your continuous kind thoughts and encouraging words Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So nice <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Everyone has gone CRAZY today....... is there a full moon.......
    let see what happens tomorrow I am kid of scared
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Wow! This is really not cool. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

This girl is going mental! She just tweeted that Randy has confirmed he'd join them tomorrow! It might not be true but if it is that's pretty worrying <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Is it leaning towards murder or alive? Getting very nervous now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> And she has also tweeted Michael's friends and his family, yup she's scary! Completely bonkers, lol! It saddens me that someone with so much hate inside got the privilige to meet Michael when I didn't... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I know that's a stupid thing to say since Michael loves all his fans but I'm just being honest...

And who tweeted Randy? KF or SoulCatharsis?

Sorry, I'm a little behind today. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    this is for you from :
    Kenny Ortega tweet : I feel the love and send you all love and appreciation for your continuous kind thoughts and encouraging words Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

and 2 quotes I like <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
    Mother Teresa

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
    --George Sand
  • Yeah, one of her friends tweeted back to me and some others...

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/KarlaJorge<!-- m -->
    @softmomo @houdinisghost @souza81 @MadameRose90 @JACKSONGIRL93 @thalostboy @hasil69 You all have no idea what Kenny did or not do obviously about 9 hours ago from web in reply to softmomo

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah I don't think that's cool that people are sending him those evil tweets. That's uncalled for. I really think Kenny O. is legit and he had MJ's back. I get the vibe that he and MJ were really cool with each other. He kept saying on the making of This is it that MJ trusted him alot and I believe he did. Kenny O. is behind High school musical and I know MJ took his kids to meet the cast. I think MJ also worked with Kenny in the past. I don't think MJ would put on such a massive show with some he didn't trust and MJ himself referred to all those people that worked on this is it to be like a family. If anything I think Kenny O. would be one of the people that would help him. I think the people that would possibly hurt MJ was his manager Frank Dileo who look like he's involved with the mafia and Thome Thome that dude look evil too. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Those are the ones I would question regarding MJ.
  • They haven't learned a damn thing, HIStory is repeating itself... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Oh yeh, Round and round it goes on until love fills every space of the created.
  • Poor Kenny... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Wow! This is really not cool. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

This girl is going mental! She just tweeted that Randy has confirmed he'd join them tomorrow! It might not be true but if it is that's pretty worrying <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Is it leaning towards murder or alive? Getting very nervous now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> And she has also tweeted Michael's friends and his family, yup she's scary! Completely bonkers, lol! It saddens me that someone with so much hate inside got the privilige to meet Michael when I didn't... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I know that's a stupid thing to say since Michael loves all his fans but I'm just being honest...

And who tweeted Randy? KF or SoulCatharsis?

Sorry, I'm a little behind today. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

SoulCatharsis but I haven't checked KF's twitter account so I'm not sure if she's done that as well...