Kenny Ortega's blog

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I don't think Kenny's being rude. English is my native language. Go figure is like saying I'm not surprised. Two people talking about a situation they have no control over. It's definately an evasive answer, not saying either way He's dead, or He's alive. He's smart.
    I agree with your reply I am from the uk and that is the sort of thing said here.
  • There are two KO twitters one is the real KO which is this one, and i know this is genuine and he answered a question about the date of TII that no one else would have known.
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/KennyOrtegaBlog<!-- m -->

This is the fake one, kenny himself said that it is nothing to do with him and isnt him.
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/RealKennyOrtega<!-- m -->

I know most on here know its not real but anyone who recently joined here wont. so sorry for posting what most know <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    There are two KO twitters one is the real KO which is this one, and i know this is genuine and he answered a question about the date of TII that no one else would have known.

This is the fake one, kenny himself said that it is nothing to do with him and isnt him.

I know most on here know its not real but anyone who recently joined here wont. so sorry for posting what most know <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

and the real one gave that answer..
  • There are two KO twitters one is the real KO which is this one, and i know this is genuine and he answered a question about the date of TII that no one else would have known.

and the real one gave that answer..

I just checked the tweet and yep the real kenny gave that 'go figure' answer that is very intresting
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    but the real one also answered

@TopsyKreats go figure, right? about 4 hours ago from web in reply to TopsyKreats

that's what I was talking about, sorry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • but the real one also answered

@TopsyKreats go figure, right? about 4 hours ago from web in reply to TopsyKreats

that's what I was talking about, sorry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ooops <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> my mistake sorry, teach me not to read replies properly lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    it's not rude .. it's like saying ..what do you expect

The dog ate the steak you left on the counter .. go figure ..

go figure= what do you expect or I'm not surprised
  • that's interesting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • To me, Kenny doesn't seem rude with his answer.

He is saying to us...Take this information now, GO and think hard about it, and FIGURE out why it is that Michael Jackson, music legend, most famous man in the world, would not be included in the RIP lists of TMZ and the Grammies.

There can be only one answer. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • knew u were a believer and told u see its true hes alive new respect for kenny!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    here also:

@KennyOrtegaBlog Hi, I am wondering why MJ wasn't in the RIP list in the Grammy's? Do you have any idea why?

KennyOrtegaBlog
    @4allbeLIEvers I didn't participate in last nights Grammys I haven't viewed the show as of yet I"m sorry I don't have info re the RIP about 10 hours ago from web in reply to 4allbeLIEvers
  • He can't say anything. He can just say "go figure" in a mysterious way! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Kennys not being rude. He's being a bit sarcastic maybe, but I think that's a good thing. I like the fact that he answers questions, even if it's not a complete answer. If he were rude, he would just not answer at all. But he's apart of this and he doesn't want the fans losing hope, but he can't blatantly give it away either.

That reminds me - on the special features of TII, Kenny talks about how Michael chose him because he trusts him. Of course he trusts him to work on a project with him, he's worked on many creative projects with Michael. But I think he was referring to the hoax. Michael trusted Kenny with this secret. He's handling questions exactly how Michael asked him to handle questions. My opinion!
  • ok guys dont yell at me...but i have to mention my thoughts here...dont ya think that maybe if mj is dead they kinda like all this attention we give them i blve if he died that there r truly greedy ppl out there sometimes right in front of us (my stepmom) so the more they give us answers like "go figure" the more attention we give them and the more money they make..idk just throwing that out!! i like K.O so far though

This is what I've been thinking about as well. It feels like everyone's just playing with our minds for their own gain and it wouldn't surprise me one bit <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> Btw throwing in your stepmum as an example made me laugh! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But you're so right
  • i think events with murray will over take must threads

oh this is going to be confusing
  • I did some research about the phrase and here's what I found:

GO FIGURE:
    Used as an expression of confusion. It is used to state that you do not understand a particular situation or the way a person is acting.
    -Ubran Dictionary.

"Go figure" means "who would have thought", but it is frequently used ironically, so it can convey the opposite. It depends on the context.
    -Wordreference.com

I don't think we can figure it out because we don't know whether he's being ironic or he just means he doesn't get it because Michael died 7 months ago and definitely SHOULD be listed on the RIP list.
  • I don't think Kenny's being rude. English is my native language. Go figure is like saying I'm not surprised. Two people talking about a situation they have no control over. It's definately an evasive answer, not saying either way He's dead, or He's alive. He's smart.
    I agree with your reply I am from the uk and that is the sort of thing said here.
    i think it depends on the tone of voice which you cant tell on a tweet
  • I don't think Kenny's being rude. English is my native language. Go figure is like saying I'm not surprised. Two people talking about a situation they have no control over. It's definately an evasive answer, not saying either way He's dead, or He's alive. He's smart.
    I agree with you...although English isn't my native language...I know what this expression means/suggests.
    "Go figure" means "who would have thought", but it is frequently used ironically, so it can convey the opposite. It depends on the context.
    This is also true!

In case you're wondering...I posed that question to KO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and his answer made me laugh sooooo bad.It was priceless!It was like a confirmation...or an approval to me.
  • Somebody is pissed? geesh!
    update:http://twitter.com/SoulCatharsis
    Holy crap guys are u watching this????

# SoulCatharsis TWEETS TO KENNY:

@KennyOrtegaBlog hope you cough to death! about 3 hours ago from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog Retweeted by KennyOrtegaBlog and 12 others

* Retweet

#
    KO TWEETS:
    Feeling better Thanks for your well wishes Tucked in as it's raining in LA Reading and resting Manly's at my side <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> TOY Best of the weekend about 8 hours ago from web

* Retweet

#

Down with bronchitis Laying low Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable weekend It's my Sister's BD Happy Birthday Debra Lee I love you xo 9:43 PM Feb 5th from web
  • I checked out her tweets. This person is beyond pissed. She sounds downright dangerous. Hopefully the courthouse metal detectors will be in place because this person might be packing a weapon. Geesh! Another thread mentioned that some of the fans, especially those who believe that Mj is dead might do something and try to take justice into their own hands. I hope that there is no vigilante crap on Monday. Ummm then it will really be a case of ...game over.
    Somebody is pissed? geesh!

@KennyOrtegaBlog hope you cough to death! about 3 hours ago from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog Retweeted by KennyOrtegaBlog and 12 others

* Retweet

#
    KO TWEETS:
    Feeling better Thanks for your well wishes Tucked in as it's raining in LA Reading and resting Manly's at my side <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> TOY Best of the weekend about 8 hours ago from web

* Retweet

#

Down with bronchitis Laying low Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable weekend It's my Sister's BD Happy Birthday Debra Lee I love you xo 9:43 PM Feb 5th from web
  • Yeah this person is beyond pissed! She thinks Kenny killed Michael! I looked at some of her older posts and she was calling him a murderer.
  • This really makes me nervous.This is why KF and anyone else who fuels this fire should be careful. They need to let the legal system do it's job. The last thing anybody, especially MJ wants is for someone to get hurt.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Woah, that sounds rather serious. They all better be careful.
  • why all of the sudden? murray has been practicing for months with patients.. i was nervous when i heard that but i guess he was fine!! this is weird <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> now kenny why him? why now? because this is it has been out for a while~im confused <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Somebody is pissed? geesh!

* Retweet

#
    KO TWEETS:

* Retweet

#

I have been posting about this too. Here's the link: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5028

I am very very worried about this.