Kenny Ortega's blog

Comments

• This has been tweeted by someone:

Hi, Michael doesn't appear on the TMZ's RIP list either...although they were the first ones announcing his death...L.O.V.E.

HIS REPLY:

go figure, right?

Adequete response?? I think not.... He adds to the confusion. He plays off it.
  • WTH!!!!!!!!!!! Why is he writing this????
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    When did he respond? I am following him on Twitter
  • When did he respond? I am following him on Twitter

About 15 minutes ago.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    WTF?

Go figure????

THAT'S WHAT WE ARE DOIN FOR ABOUT 7 MONTHS NOW!! HAH!
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    i read his tweets and all of them are suspicious and point to the hoax..in my opinion
    thats weird..
  • "Go figure"... is that just a rude answer?

Im not American, I am British and to me it seems rude and dismissive.

Can any of our American friends tell us if this response is considered rude?

Im not American, I am British and to me it seems rude and dismissive.

Can any of our American friends tell us if this response is considered rude?

Normally it would be considered rude. But, to me, maybe it's because Kenny can't just say "duh - Michael's alive!", and he doesn't want to lie either so he gives us something more to ponder...
  • It´s obvious - he can´t just say that he´s alive.
    We shouldn´t be surprised <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and I think it´s no point to ask such questions - we never get the straight answer - we already the answer <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • It's not rude... it's just kinda like throwing your hands up when there's nothing more to say about it.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    yay for Kenny!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • That KO is a genius. That's why I like him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    Someone had asked him before about the Grammy's - "why MJ wasn't listed in the RIP list?", and he answered that he didn't participate in it and he has no info about the Grammy's RIP list. The second answer ("go figure, right?") sounded a bit rude, maybe getting impatient with this kind of questions, but it also sounded ambiguous. If he didn't want people to ask him this kind of question, he could just have said "I don't know, but MJ is dead and you guys should let him RIP and stop that madness right now".
    right!
  • It's rude. If he were dead, I would write something like this..

"Michael Jackson is unfortunateley dead, even though nobody wants to believ that. I am not sure why TMZ hasn't mentioned Michael Jackson's at the RIP-list, but it's nothing I can do about it.."

"Go Figure" seems to me very rude, and kinda unrespectable. What can we figure out, when TMZ theirself doesn't answer.
  • ok guys dont yell at me...but i have to mention my thoughts here...dont ya think that maybe if mj is dead they kinda like all this attention we give them i blve if he died that there r truly greedy ppl out there sometimes right in front of us (my stepmom) so the more they give us answers like "go figure" the more attention we give them and the more money they make..idk just throwing that out!! i like K.O so far though
    ok guys dont yell at me...but i have to mention my thoughts here...dont ya think that maybe if mj is dead they kinda like all this attention we give them i blve if he died that there r truly greedy ppl out there sometimes right in front of us (my stepmom) so the more they give us answers like "go figure" the more attention we give them and the more money they make..idk just throwing that out!! i like K.O so far though

but how do they make more money when we investigate?
  • ok guys dont yell at me...but i have to mention my thoughts here...dont ya think that maybe if mj is dead they kinda like all this attention we give them i blve if he died that there r truly greedy ppl out there sometimes right in front of us (my stepmom) so the more they give us answers like "go figure" the more attention we give them and the more money they make..idk just throwing that out!! i like K.O so far though

by going out buying the movie to search for clues ..stuff like that
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    kenny is strange , why not just say `sorry but i don`t know why`,Why must these people talk in riddles the whole time.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Or he could be annoyed that the rip wasnt there and that his angry reply but as i believe Michael is alive I prefer to think it is you work it out i cant say any more to you.
  • I am not 100% sure that I trust Kenny Ortega. I think he's fake.
  • dont you think he has something to gain by being like this?

i do.
    ok guys dont yell at me...but i have to mention my thoughts here...dont ya think that maybe if mj is dead they kinda like all this attention we give them i blve if he died that there r truly greedy ppl out there sometimes right in front of us (my stepmom) so the more they give us answers like "go figure" the more attention we give them and the more money they make..idk just throwing that out!! i like K.O so far though

by going out buying the movie to search for clues ..stuff like that

But we want to know why he's not on the RIP list...that has nothing to do with the movie...
    And you can search for clues in the movie in Youtube ( without buying it) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So I don't that he gains money with being like this...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't think Kenny's being rude. English is my native language. Go figure is like saying I'm not surprised. Two people talking about a situation they have no control over. It's definately an evasive answer, not saying either way He's dead, or He's alive. He's smart.