Kenny Ortega's blog

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    sorry kenny ortegas twitter blackorwhite said for example whenever it says L.o.v.e its mj when its toy its kenny <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I hope so much that is true that would be wonderfull
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    sorry kenny ortegas twitter blackorwhite said for example whenever it says L.o.v.e its mj when its toy its kenny <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    As far as I am aware TOY stands for 'Thinking Of You' ... I've read a few of Kenny's tweets and this seems to fit where he's used it. So I'm not sure how TOY can mean anything? I know a few people thought maybe it stood for something to do with the hoax.
  • sorry kenny ortegas twitter blackorwhite said for example whenever it says L.o.v.e its mj when its toy its kenny <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

OMG! If that's true then MJ himself replied to me! That'd be so awesome if that's true.

My first tweet to KO:

"I just saw Oprah and it got me pumped for the movie. Thank you for spreading the L.O.V.E."

KO's reply:

"Thank you for sending the L.O.V.E. back Randy."

But it might not be so...
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    It would be awesome that it would be Michael..
    But well Kenny answered to you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm so jealous I'm a die-hard fan of Kenny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Joking <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    It would be awesome that it would be Michael..
    But well Kenny answered to you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm so jealous I'm a die-hard fan of Kenny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Joking <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I even had a respons from kenny a while back <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I'm not sure why but he said something like: A little imagination we can do it together
    I was a bit like: hmmm what the..? what are you talking about <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lol
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I hope so much that is true that would be wonderfull

Wasn't BOW confirmed as a faker or did I miss something?

If not, it would be great, if it's true <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Yes, I also like Kenny - I think he´s an exquisitely kind and friendly man.
    That makes me all the more feel embarrassed for others, who adress outrageous rude remarks to him on Twitter.

I definitely can´t allege him of something dirty -
    except the fact that he creates some hot "dirty dancing" routines (I love that movie)! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

His messages are always warm (and between the lines possibly even "hot" regarding this?)- I think you really got a lot... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Go on, "Daddy O."! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • JennaM0715 We're celebrating Michael The world is full of enough grief please don't look for reasons to create more
    about 10 hours ago from web in reply to JennaM0715

he gave this answer to someone little strange dont you think? Dont grieve for him hu?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    The person said that the movie (TII I guess) is "far from a celebration" and that was his answer. I don't see why he told the person not to "look for reasons for more grieving". In this case, there's no need to "look for", because the person mentioned a fact that naturally caused grief. Hmm, you are right, his answer sounds a bit strange.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    How is she creating more grief in the world? BY assuming MJ isn't dead? Kinda confused on this. dont look for more reasons to cause more grief in the world.? Hmmmm confused. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    can someone ask him to elaborate ?? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Sorry, but the messages that this person sent to Kenny O. are outrageous, disrespectful... and most of all pointless.
    I really ask myself why do some people badmouth Kenny O. like that?...
    What has he done to deserve this?... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I agree with a later tweet of him: We're all in this together!
  • he could of said sumin like we wanted to celebrate and not grieve for him enjoy the music but instead he said this sill kenny or not cos he aint dead so you dont need to grieve i guess <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Tweeted this:

Travis, the Dancers and I had a beautiful evening last night in NY Many MJ Fans came to the Event We sang, danced and celebrated the MAN!

then this:

@sissycaspersen All is good Thank you for your reminder Today is my last day in NY Utah tomorrow and then LA for the Grammy Tribute L.O.V.E.

then this:

Corbin Bleu Opened on Broadway last night in IN THE HEIGHTS Many of us are going to cheer him on tonight. If in NY catch the show and Corbin
  • Maybe they going to perform something tomorrow, either Michael Jackson himself or most likely Corbin Bleu.. But releated to MJ.
  • cool will be tribute at grammys thats cool with this is it dancers?? earth song will be something special in 3d im looking forward to it!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • He twitted this today:

It's snowing in Park City So beautiful I'm in a trance I saw a brilliant Doc last night titled CATFISH So original, filled with surprises

In a trance? Whats the matter with the guy... he seems so wierd at times.
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    He twitted this today:

It's snowing in Park City So beautiful I'm in a trance I saw a brilliant Doc last night titled CATFISH So original, filled with surprises

In a trance? Whats the matter with the guy... he seems so wierd at times.
    I think I'm going mad... when I read this tweet... my mind only picked up on two things.. 1) Doc (automatically thought Doctor Murray, even though he obv means documentary) and 2) Suprises! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    This is the doc he's talking about:

<!-- m -->http://www.theapolloprogram.com/Catfish.html<!-- m -->
  • Thanks to Helen on the LKL Blog for posting this.

Kenny Ortega tweet yesterday before the Grammys aired

# It's snowing in Park City So beautiful I'm in a trance I saw a brilliant Doc last night titled CATFISH So original, filled with surprises 11:49 AM Jan 31st from web

The documentary "CATFISH" is a documentary that is a "real-life" movie with many twists and turns that results in the viewer thinking they are living in the reality of a hoax, yet at the same time the characters involved are revealing the truth within the hoax.

Just coincidence that Kenny Ortega posted this? Not a chance.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Thanks to Helen on the LKL Blog for posting this.

# It's snowing in Park City So beautiful I'm in a trance I saw a brilliant Doc last night titled CATFISH So original, filled with surprises 11:49 AM Jan 31st from web

The documentary "CATFISH" is a documentary that is a "real-life" movie with many twists and turns that results in the viewer thinking they are living in the reality of a hoax, yet at the same time the characters involved are revealing the truth within the hoax.

I don't believe in Coincedences anymore...not in this situation <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Thanks to Helen on the LKL Blog for posting this.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I saw this on a another blog,

Kenny latest twitt, someone asked him about the no RIP no answer..

Looks like Kenny wasn't there, I saw Randy Phillips in the background while they were interviewing I think Lionel Ritchie...

Kenny Ortega Tweet about Grammy Awards

Kenny Ortega last week tweeted that he would be heading to the Grammy's from the Sundance Film Festival, but then didn't go. Looks like someone asked him about MJ not being included in the RIP segment. Here's Kenny's reply:

I didn't participate in last nights Grammys I haven't viewed the show as of yet I"m sorry I don't have info re the RIP
  • Kenny is great! Just when we're starting to feel lost with it all, up he pops with a great Tweet!!!! Cheers Kenny, you're the best!! XXX
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Kenny answered to a believer!
    she asked:

@KennyOrtegaBlog Hi, I am wondering why MJ wasn't in the RIP list in the Grammy's? Do you have any idea why?

KennyOrtegaBlog
    @4allbeLIEvers I didn't participate in last nights Grammys I haven't viewed the show as of yet I"m sorry I don't have info re the RIP about 10 hours ago from web in reply to 4allbeLIEvers