5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• I don't have to put here trial issues for you to know that he liked using computer and making accounts on forums sites etc. And as for that quote believe it or not it's not up to me. I have my own brain and thoughts about things.
  • The really funny part of this is that I JUST had this conversation (how internet/computer savy was Michael) with a friend. My point was this: Michael ALWAYS went after the newest and greatest things out there. So- I was just assume that he very much into computers, Internet, etc from the start. Also, take the immense communication power of the Internet- I am sure he would have been thrilled by that.
    I also heard he had an iphone. I am telling you- if you have an iphone, you like gadgets. I had one from the start- have the iphone4 now. BUT- my husband who has never had one, still can't operate mine (it took him 20 minutes to take a picture the other day).

No, doubt in my mind that Michael would now utilize all the power of the Internet in whatever from he can. The dangerous and tricky part for us is to try and seperate what it legit from what is not. An open, inquisitive mind is essential, I would think.

I had not heard of the Dodo bird thing beyond that initial (I am Alive clip)- thanks for bringing it up.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    People are entitled to believe what they like.
    Why are people talking/responding to an animated bird like he is Michael Jackson on a facebook group wall?
    I find that more disturbing than believing he had a Blackberry.

I don't know who the quote was from but it seems like a pretty pointless lie/thing to make up.There is nothing substantial in it..just someone saying he was into the internet,knew about his forums and websites and used what is available nowadays...there is nothing in it for me to question.
  • People are entitled to believe what they like.
    Why are people talking/responding to an animated bird like he is Michael Jackson on a facebook group wall?
    I find that more disturbing than believing he had a Blackberry.

I don't know who the quote was from but it seems like a pretty pointless lie/thing to make up.There is nothing substantial in it..just someone saying he was into the internet,knew about his forums and websites and used what is available nowadays...there is nothing in it for me to question.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Someone had questions if Michael uses gadgets so I thought of putting up that "quote" what's wrong with it?What's not to believe in it?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Twitter
    5alivedodo
    Number 22
    5seconds ago

Smooth Criminal Dodo is back.

22nd letter in the standard alphabet = the letter V

Oh well he'll be in a V for V mask next LOL

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Was this photo already posted?
    68098_465868832922_367014012922_5768518_4405851_n.jpg

I had not seen it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> he's got the leggings & all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Hold the phone,the plot thickens

Tito at Peach Drop- Have a Great 2020????
    http://www.peachdrop.com/index.php
    Then LOOK 0.36 in video
    [youtube:xgoc8fsx]

Weird right?

@LPB exactly what I am saying...there is nothing to question,thank you for posting it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    The banner on the <!-- m -->http://www.peachdrop.com<!-- m --> page with 2020 looks like a sticker that does not fit the page properly and was added later on <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

2020.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Today Dodo posted: "Number 22" on FB. And "V" is the 22nd letter!!! V for Vengeance, V for Vendetta <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael's Vendetta video was the last redirect of TS too. And that peachdrop page's banner is 2020 which also makes 22 without zeros. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Read the past few posts,that is what we are discussing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Read the past few posts,that is what we are discussing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yeah I'm sorry. Posted before I read the previous page <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And then Dodo wrote: "5 Alive Dodo: I hear across the oceans that Hold My Hand's is still in the UK singles chart this afternoon at number 22. Not quite the best number, which is of course 5, but a nice number all the same. From one fan of the song to a few others."

"5 Alive Dodo: But I wish 22 meant two little ducks for me today! That will be my wish for 2011"
    The date also happened to add up to 5 when it was all being posted
    V was ready for his final act on the 5th of November 2020!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I think Tito is trying to say that 2011 is going to be like V's 2020! Plus, 2011 2+1+1=4 2020 2+2=4

[youtube:2r3a0fgx]
  • Just curious, I decided to see how many days are in between June 25, 2009 and November 5, 2011 and this is the number you have with inclusive reckoning--864. 8+6+4=18=1+8=9 TS said one of the reasons behind this adventure is to turn 666 upside down to 999 so it's interesting that the number of days in between reduces down to 9. However, I don't think this is the BAM date but perhaps, a big clue will fall upon our laps on this date that will indicate the next and final wave of this adventure.
    I'm not really one for math and all these calculations tbh,I think it causes people to overlook and miss the actual point/facts and what is going on(just my opinion) but it was quite apparent yesterday that the 22,V,VforV thing was being made a point of.

Wonder what Mr Dodo will have to say when the trial kicks off tomorrow,hmmmmmmm!
    Interesting times ahead..
    Though it's dark out there, you know what, it's getting brighter every day now, as the light shines longer
    4 minutes ago
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Sounds like a prehistoric bird has been listening to Hold My Hand lol
    Tell you what,living on a remote island isn't giving his broadband/iphone signal any problems is it?
    I have trouble with getting a good phone signal in my father's house and he lives in the city yet this bird is tweeting from a beach with no problems.....go figure
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I think the fact that Dodo lives on an island is a metaphor, like the fact that it isn't a real bird behind the account <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    This is why the person behind the account have a good signal, he's not on an island, of course !
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I think the fact that Dodo lives on an island is a metaphor, like the fact that it isn't a real bird behind the account <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    This is why the person behind the account have a good signal, he's not on an island, of course !

Oh, I happend to visit Mauritius last year, there is perfect mobile coverage on the island <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I was being sarcastic.
  • I was being sarcastic.

Really ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I was being sarcastic.

Yes, I know. But I do think the Island thing is metaphoric. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Michael, if he's Dodo, isn't on an island.
    Hey got news for you. I made a post about Tito's page and 2020 banner and wrote about how important the year 2020 for V for Vendetta is and guess what. My post was deleted!!! I posted it again, and it was deleted again! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> What do you make of this? I think he didn't want it to be so obvious.
    I read a post earlier from someone-might have been you-that said about their previous posts being deleted...
    I checked down the wall to see if all of yesterday's 22 related ones had gone but they hadn't.
    Super strange.
    They don't want v for v movie related info/posts on the wall yet they are fine with parading an animated bird around in a fedora,glove,wig,sunglasses,sparkly socks and everything else they've put on MJ related.

Keep posting it,it's a fan page it can't block you or delete you see what happens <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hey got news for you. I made a post about Tito's page and 2020 banner and wrote about how important the year 2020 for V for Vendetta is and guess what. My post was deleted!!! I posted it again, and it was deleted again! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> What do you make of this? I think he didn't want it to be so obvious.

Wow - so interesting. Keep posting to see if they keep deleting it. I definitely believe there is something to 2020 and Vendetta. Blessings!