5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• New facebook statuses:

5 Alive Dodo
    Is mastering a few swizzles and mowhawk turns on the ice but will stay clear of the dangerous iron lotus. Thanks for all your encouragement.

5 Alive Dodo
    The streets where I am are full of ice at the moment. I'm going to learn to dance skate like this pair:
    [youtube:2pn4wn9t]
  • Lets not forget what Taj said about "uncle Michael" a while back......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why do you call Michael "Uncle Doo Doo"?
    Taryll: As you know, he’s stupid (laughs). He does silly things.
    Taj: It’s one of the thousand nicknames he gave himself. Even when he’s away, we stay in touch with him. We send him letters and he answers. He signs his letters "Uncle Doo Doo," it’s just to do something silly.
    So there’s no real meaning behind it?
    Taj: No! (laughs) I’m sorry, I wish there was.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Lets not forget what Taj said about "uncle Michael" a while back......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why do you call Michael "Uncle Doo Doo"?
    Taryll: As you know, he’s stupid (laughs). He does silly things.
    Taj: It’s one of the thousand nicknames he gave himself. Even when he’s away, we stay in touch with him. We send him letters and he answers. He signs his letters "Uncle Doo Doo," it’s just to do something silly.
    So there’s no real meaning behind it?
    Taj: No! (laughs) I’m sorry, I wish there was.

Yup <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I saw the private home movies, and ever since Michael mentioned how his nickname was "Applehead" and that there was one other which 'wasn't a bad word' it's just not appropriate or something like that? I had ALWAYS wondered what it was, and I didn't know until this 5 alive Dodo appeared & someone said Michael's other nickname was Doo Doo. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    183724_501372277922_367014012922_6335200_1072718_n.jpg

Hanging out on Jackson Blvd
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    QUESTION!!
    Are these pics posted my facebook friends or from DoDo????
    QUESTION!!
    Are these pics posted my facebook friends or from DoDo????

The ones with the Dodo in from this trip-whoever it is on vacation is posting them.
    They are coming from the 5alive twitter also with a link to fb.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    The person or persons behind the DoDo sure go to a lot of trouble and in nasty weather conditions too, just to keep this going. I hardly see this drink around anymore so not sure if it's about the drink at all. Of course it still could be a couple of teenagers having a good laugh.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    People insisted too much to learn if Dodo is making it all for a commercial or is it related with Michael. And Dodo gave up and started to share these pictures to show 5AliveDodo is related with Michael. But there're some still who keep on asking Dodo if he's doing it for commercial <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I don't know what else this poor birdie could do to convince them that he is related with Michael.
  • This picture was posted from Jackson Blvd and South Oak Park Avenue. The church that can be seen is First United Presbyterian Chuck. I thought I'd bring this info over here and see if any of us can come up with anything here.

And Fordtocarr- "Dodo" is posting these pics.
    PureLove I'm laughing with you not at you. Too funny.....*poor birdie* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    He sure knows how to ruffle our feathers.
    PureLove I'm laughing with you not at you. Too funny.....*poor birdie* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    He sure knows how to ruffle our feathers.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Let's laugh together then <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Poor birdie definitely KNOWS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Now I want to have a big MikeDonalds <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Ohh God he is going to kill us with these commercial brands. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The person or persons behind the DoDo sure go to a lot of trouble and in nasty weather conditions too, just to keep this going. I hardly see this drink around anymore so not sure if it's about the drink at all. Of course it still could be a couple of teenagers having a good laugh.

If they are a couple teenagers. They are teenagers who work for Coca Cola because this facebook IS official. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=140&t=15569&start=200#p294460<!-- l -->
  • The person or persons behind the DoDo sure go to a lot of trouble and in nasty weather conditions too, just to keep this going. I hardly see this drink around anymore so not sure if it's about the drink at all. Of course it still could be a couple of teenagers having a good laugh.

If they are a couple teenagers. They are teenagers who work for Coca Cola because this facebook IS official. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=140&t=15569&start=200#p294460<!-- l -->
    So there, this facebook account is a LEGIT account coming from Coca Cola's OFFICIAL website.

Thank you Looking4truth for researching the Facebook page. I think this should be really clear. Great job! Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Well if they are promoting the drink they are doing something wrong lol. Back in the day when I was a kid we found 5 alive in all the stores and now you have to hunt it down. Very hard to find it anywhere at least here.
    Well, it's just that "friends" can usually post pics on product sites, magazines, books...and such ..
    so I wondered if maybe people are photo shopping these pics of vacation with a DoDo in them....
    how do we know they come from the site (MJ, whoever)and now "friends"?
  • New funny update:

5 Alive Dodo
    Have been discovering all sorts of great records while on my travels. Who is this Lady Spears and Britney Gaga? My mood is more George Benson "Love Will Come Again"
  • Thank you Looking4truth for researching the Facebook page. I think this should be really clear. Great job! Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

No problem. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I just realized after reviewing my own post that the bottom of the Dodo page is not copyrighted by Coca Cola. Actually, there is no copyright at all but yet, it is linked on their official website. So perhaps, this account was created specificially for this adventure and Coca Cola cannot be sue because there is no copyright. I am not familiar with business or the law but I just found this tidbit interesting. If someone who is more familiar can confirm this, please do so. Thanks.
    Well, it's just that "friends" can usually post pics on product sites, magazines, books...and such ..
    so I wondered if maybe people are photo shopping these pics of vacation with a DoDo in them....
    how do we know they come from the site (MJ, whoever)and now "friends"?

Friends photos are separate from the person's direct photos. You can see where the photo is coming from on the lower left hand corner where it says "Wall Photos by 5 Alive Dodo" so I do believe the photos that are on his wall, are ones that he or she posted directly. Here is a link: <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/phot ... 22&theater<!-- m -->
    I hope this explains everything.
    Thanks all for the info <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)
  • New funny update:

5 Alive Dodo
    Have been discovering all sorts of great records while on my travels. Who is this Lady Spears and Britney Gaga? My mood is more George Benson "Love Will Come Again"

Haha! Love it. I'm listening to "Love Will Come Again" right now and the lyrics are interesting! I think it's a pretty clear message <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Love will come again
    It will captivate you like before
    Love will come again
    Love once more
    Love will come again
    It will steal into you heart and soul
    Wait and see

Oh no, it's not over
    You've got to try
    Just try to remember
    How it used to feel
    Cause I know

Love will come again

Bury the past
    Look to what's in store
    Forget what has passed you by
    Love will come again

Love will come again
    Love will come again
    Love once more
    Love will come again
    It will steal into you heart and soul
    Wait and see
  • Oh yeah! I saw this this morning- and with the lyrics, it makes even more sense- thank you for posting it.
    Love = Michael Will Come Again! Such a nice clue from our Dodo. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    183950_10150089639177923_367014012922_6348370_7319846_n.jpg
    5alive dodo
    Has decided against Kansas (it turns out their flying monkeys is just bottled beer not a fruit and fun loving friend like my mate Macca.). So I'm going down the road to Indiana.
    35mins ago

I am so shocked.I can barely type.Enter sarcasm here______________.
    So, as DoDo is going to Indiana, do we now see a flash mob dance coming???? Oh...not now that we are onto them...oops
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Those pics are hylarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->