5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• @looking4truth...thank you for that info. I think the dodo is entertaining.

No problem. It does make me wonder what the relationship is between Michael and Coca Cola or perhaps, AEG/Sony & Coca Cola. If we look at it from both perspectives (alive or dead), it is either one relationship (MJ & Coca Cola) or the other (AEG/Sony & Coca Cola) because there has to be a reason or an agenda behind why This Is It is shown in the Open Happiness commercial and Michael constantly being referenced in the 5Alive's official facebook page. I may try to dig deeper to see if there are any connections there that we haven't tapped into yet. There has to be something.
  • Here are DoDo's latest statuses (in order from oldest to newest):

5 Alive Dodo Rumba and Tango, Latin Hustle tooooo, Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah
    January 6 at 3:33am

5 Alive Dodo Is exhausted from a two day danceathon, testing my stamina for the big year ahead
    January 8 at 9:45am

5 Alive Dodo All is not well on the island. Hope and hugs to everyone
    Yesterday at 1:27am

5 Alive Dodo Is feeling sleepy.
    about an hour ago
  • one thing is to be related and another to play with people.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    OK NOW I am 100% sure it's not Michael as i cannot for the life of me see him saying
    "Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah" under any circumstances. The darn thing sounds more like that Dan guy.
  • OK NOW I am 100% sure it's not Michael as i cannot for the life of me see him saying
    "Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah" under any circumstances. The darn thing sounds more like that Dan guy.
    Amen...and with this I say Goodbye to the topic
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    just googled Yowsah, Yowsah Yowsha and got this....

"Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah)" is a 1977 disco song recorded by Chic. It was the group's first hit, reaching #6 on both the pop and R&B charts and reached #1 on the dance play charts. Luther Vandross provided backup vocals. He was working as a session vocalist at the time.[1]

The "yowsah, yowsah, yowsah" of the title, which appears as a spoken interjection in the middle of the song, originated with the American jazz violinist and radio personality Ben Bernie, who popularized it in the 1920s. The phrase was revived in 1969 by They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, a film about a Depression-era dance marathon.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    5 Alive Dodo
    Though it might sometimes not seem like it... I'm Alive!
    about an hour ago
    I just was over there and saw that status Sinderella. I also notice a lot of the crying followers and poetry posters are nowhere to be found now. Oh and I posted a message over there just now saying we can only hope and pray that Michael is alive and well and someone deleted it immediately. That DAN guy is still all over the page.
    I just was over there and saw that status Sinderella. I also notice a lot of the crying followers and poetry posters are nowhere to be found now. Oh and I posted a message over there just now saying we can only hope and pray that Michael is alive and well and someone deleted it immediately. That DAN guy is still all over the page.

Yeah,he is a little bit too obsessed to be classed as normal.
    Doesn't suprise me,a lot of people have lost the will to believe because it went to trial and now to full trial,Lightweights.

Really?that's interesting,so now they don't want MJ alive related posts on there after all they have been doing with pictures and status's?
    Re post it and post it further down and see if they get removed too.
    They allowed my post to stay after all. I think Dan was ticked off that someone that I was replying to copied something that he had already posted further down the page.
  • posted on Twitter...

5alivedodo Dodo
    Though it might sometimes not seem like it... I'm Alive!
    16 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
    5alivedodo Dodo
    Time Waits For No One
    5hrs ago Jan 22nd 2011
    5alivedodo
    Is dreaming of a new coast and some new dance moves
    [youtube:2yvj8u6w]
    1Hour ago. Jan 23rd 2011

HAHAHAHAHA I knew it.

I <3 LA more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • That was funny. We love L.A. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    @Voice

What was I saying to you about the East coast.................

mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm
  • @Voice

mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm

Haha..people, get your tickets!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @Voice

mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm

YEP YEP - LOL
  • From Oldest to Newest

5 Alive Dodo Will be washing down some veggy haggis, neeps and tatties tonight with 5 Alive Citrus Burst
    January 25 at 8:55am · Like · Comment

5 Alive Dodo Macca and I very much enjoyed our haggis and 5 Alive this evening. I was almost as if I was on a beautiful Scottish beach like this one: [youtube:9dop5j4p]
    January 25 at 4:30pm · Like · Comment

5 Alive Dodo Every Dodo except me is sadly extinct. Here are some other very rare birds to be admired and treasured: <!-- m -->http://www.theworldsrarestbirds.com/<!-- m -->
    About The World's Rarest
    <!-- w -->www.theworldsrarestbirds.com<!-- w -->
    Wednesday at 4:37am · Like · Comment

5 Alive Dodo Wonders what are the best beaches in the world?
    18 hours ago · Like · Comment
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    @Voice

mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm

I'm on the east coast!sFun_cheerleader.gif Woot woot! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    5 Alive Dodo Is coming to America this weekend
    28 seconds ago
  • 5 Alive Dodo Is coming to America this weekend
    28 seconds ago

Awesome!
  • 5 Alive Dodo Is coming to America this weekend
    28 seconds ago
    He added:

"I'm hitching a lift on the back of a great bald eagle and seeing where he lands me for some new adventures."

What comes to mind is Lord of the Rings- when Frodo is rescued at the end, flying back after destroying the Ring, thus spoiling the Dark Lords plan.<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Fitting, hum?
    If only Michael had a friend like Sam or a Gandalf to help him along the way.
  • If only Michael had a friend like Sam or a Gandalf to help him along the way.

But then again, maybe he does. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Well, not one like Sam- there is NO ONE as faithful as Sam. Even though, Michael's kids can play the role of Sam, I am sure.

I was cracking up about some of the comments on that facebook site. Too funny!
  • New status this morning. Dodo is in party mode! LOL

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/#!/5AliveDodo/p ... tif_t=like<!-- m -->

Alive Dodo
    Happy New Year! It's start of the Chinese Year of the Bunny today... so to celebrate here's my favourite dancing bunny: <!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/4cm3q6v<!-- m -->

Bunnies everywhere!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Indeed,Just seen that on twitter.

Conrad Murray clearly goes at it'like a rabbit' with all these women so I'd say definitley 'Bunnies everywhere'