Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Pitty it doesn't spell

L.A.X isn't it

lol

Also,borrowed this from another thread.
    [youtube:1ll6mr0c]
    Dodo on the movie poster

The interesting thing is, Dodo is not on the film poster on other web-pages. It is on only on the main web-page of the film.
  • What does Dodo has to do with this movie? I don't see any comparisons.
    What does Dodo has to do with this movie? I don't see any comparisons.

Michael is in this movie and Dodo is in the movie poster. I haven't watched the film but a friend who saw it told me that Dodo is also in the movie popping up everywhere.
  • What does Dodo has to do with this movie? I don't see any comparisons.

Michael is in this movie and Dodo is in the movie poster. I haven't watched the film but a friend who saw it told me that Dodo is also in the movie popping up everywhere.

Ah! thank you for explaining. I have seen any dodo up to now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Dodo's recent posts:

Would like to meet Blue <!-- m -->http://www.rio-themovie.com/<!-- m -->

Is reaching out, one fan to another

[youtube:15fkhu8j]
    <!-- m -->http://www.rio-themovie.com/<!-- m --> The teaser of the movie is amazing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> First it made me think of the song where they say: I BELIEVE I can fly. I BELIEVE I can touch the sky...

And then Blue asks "Am I dead?" and the girl parrot answers: "No, we're still ALIVE!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The movie's name is Rio! Dodo wrote that he would be going to Rio too.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    http://www.rio-themovie.com/ The teaser of the movie is amazing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> First it made me think of the song where they say: I BELIEVE I can fly. I BELIEVE I can touch the sky...

It seems to be a very funny movie.I will definitaly watch it.

And then Blue asks "Am I dead?" and the girl parrot answers: "No, we're still ALIVE!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The movie's name is Rio! Dodo wrote that he would be going to Rio too.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Can it be? Oke, time to return to my padded cel. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    http://www.rio-themovie.com/ The teaser of the movie is amazing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> First it made me think of the song where they say: I BELIEVE I can fly. I BELIEVE I can touch the sky...

It seems to be a very funny movie.I will definitaly watch it.

EXACTLY!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I LOVE animation movies. Ice Age and Shrek are my faves. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @Purelove....I was wondering about the movie Rio as well when I read the Dodo's post. I guess we will wait and see!
    @Purelove....I was wondering about the movie Rio as well when I read the Dodo's post. I guess we will wait and see!

I agree. It can be related with Michael and maybe we can find some clues in it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • @Purelove....I was wondering about the movie Rio as well when I read the Dodo's post. I guess we will wait and see!

I agree. It can be related with Michael and maybe we can find some clues in it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

"Esprit467" seems to have had the same idea - Good Simple videos:

[youtube:r0geapas]

Also check the Blue Maccaw at 1:33 on this "This is it" video of Earth Song.

With L.O.V.E

"Esprit467" seems to have had the same idea - Good Simple videos:

[youtube:5aarbsoe]

Also check the Blue Maccaw at 1:33 on this "This is it" video of Earth Song.

With L.O.V.E

Thank you so much for the videos The RunningGirl. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And wow I didn't know that TMZ made an article about Rio too. This is another good proof that Dodo is someone related to MJ. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And the song "Naturally" sounds very familiar to me. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    It is very interesting. Many Brazilians are involved in this film. I always heard that Michael loves Brazil. When he came records the clip TDCAU, he was delighted with the Rio landscape!
    I'm anxious to see this movie, especially now that Dodo gave this tip!
    That was very interesting when TMZ also made an article about Rio and with a title of "you Blue it" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Only B was written with a capital letter and the main character of the Rio film is Blue. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> These are proofs that TMZ and Dodo are related with Michael. I can not wait to see this movie. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    tumblr_liw12hK1FD1qeg6hmo1_500.jpg

the name on Michael's jacket says "Doo Doo" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Guys I know that you are excited about this movie...but I have been noticing Michaelisms in alot of movies and t.v shows....this is really big! I have a feeling its coming soon to head soon! hold on to your fedora's which everybody seems to be sporting lately... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> the whole world looks Michaelish to me..and I LOVE it!
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    5 Alive Dodo
    I just wanted to let you know that I have no affiliation with any 3rd parties or celebrities and never have. I love to sing and dance and admire those who do too. I am sorry if this disappoints.30mins ago
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    5 Alive Dodo
    I just wanted to let you know that I have no affiliation with any 3rd parties or celebrities and never have. I love to sing and dance and admire those who do too. I am sorry if this disappoints.30mins ago

Yep, Dodo is getting blasted today...though some think its an April Fools joke. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • No, it's a PURE coincidence this was posted today of all day. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Happy April Fools Day! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    The fans and I mean..FANS-FANATICS on that page are ABSURD and the most hypocritical people I have ever come across.
    That is all.
  • Have we forgotten that MJ's nickname is JOKER? The 5 Alive Dancing Dodo's Facebook page is wall-to-wall Michael Jackson. The only time the Dodo has ever denied it is on April Fools Day, which means the same thing as saying he DOES speak on behalf of MJ.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Ironical joke... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    That joke proves that Dodo is linked with Michael, or maybe it's him.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Ironical joke... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    That joke proves that Dodo is linked with Michael, or maybe it's him.
    Wha-hoo! That is so awesome. A double negative makes the truth! I love you Michael! Today and every day!
    5 Alive Dodo

That could be the best joke Dodo could make. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> People have been blaming Dodo for giving them false hope etc and he is doing this joke on April 1st. What a prankster. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Look what 5Alive DoDo tweeted today
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/5alivedodo<!-- m -->
    Looking forward to my 400th birthday tomorrow, hope you can party too wherever you are