5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Look what 5Alive DoDo tweeted today
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/5alivedodo<!-- m -->
    Looking forward to my 400th birthday tomorrow, hope you can party too wherever you are

So who's birthday do we know is tomorrow? Isn't Paris' birthday tomorrow?
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Looking forward to my 400th birthday tomorrow, hope you can party too wherever you are

Yes. Tomorrow is Paris' birthday. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    It's just a coincidence??
  • Look what 5Alive DoDo tweeted today

Yes it is, just like my mom's! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But what is with 400 though? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Dodo was born in Mauritius in 1611 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And yes, it's Paris' birthday tomorrow.
  • Look what 5Alive DoDo tweeted today

Dodo was born in Mauritius in 1611 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And yes, it's Paris' birthday tomorrow.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Do you think DoDo could be Paris? OMG i never thought of that <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Extremley not coinsidental
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Do you think DoDo could be Paris? OMG i never thought of that <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ha ha ! Maybe... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

No, I do not think Dodo is Paris. I think he is someone older, an adult. That's how I feel. But whoever that one is, he is definitely related with Michael. I'm sure of that. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    5alivedodo Dodo

Celebrating my 400th birthday and 1 year back on the beach
  • This morning's post:
    5 Alive Dodo
    After my birthday, am off to London for a holiday

Interesting....

The Royal Wedding is going down, Easter is coming up (Holiday, and the obvious meaning of Easter), and LMP just returned to London (which could mean nothing as she still has the house there- despite her having been in LA and Hawaii for an extended time these past months). And of course, there are many on twitter who think that it all started in London and might all end there.

Guess we have pictures of Dodo infront of Big Ben to look forward to (which reminds me of V...)
    This morning's post:
    5 Alive Dodo

Guess we have pictures of Dodo infront of Big Ben to look forward to (which reminds me of V...)

People in London, please look out for someone who has a Dodo cartoon head in his hand and taking pictures with that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This morning's post:
    5 Alive Dodo

People in London, please look out for someone who has a Dodo cartoon head in his hand and taking pictures with that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    5 Alive Dodo
    It's been a long ride on the wing of Le Flamboyant, but London appears to be below us now. I’m bringing sunshine with me, I promise.
    about an hour ago

Wherever he has flown from,it didn't take him v long and he is tweeting from his so called flight...
  • Dodo must be on one of those fancy flights with on board Internet. Only the best.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Did anyone else wonder what "Le Flamboyant" means? It is the name of one of the airplanes used by the airline Air Mauritius:

"Air Mauritius acquired two new A340-300E in December 2006. Bearing the names Le Flamboyant and Le Chamarel."

<!-- m -->http://www.airmauritius.com/fleet.htm<!-- m -->
    I asked Dodo to post new pictures from London. I wonder if he's going to post new ones. Let's see. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Dodo must be on one of those fancy flights with on board Internet. Only the best.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don't think the food would be so fancy...what do dodo's eat anyway?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Kristina4LOVE
    Do you think DoDo could be Paris? OMG i never thought of that
    It could be her hoax project along with an adult(s) helping her. It's probably lots of fun for her.
    5alivedodo Dodo
    Celebrating my 400th birthday and 1 year back on the beach
    Dodo first popping out of the sand with 5-alive, being the same day as her birthday can't be coincidental.
    5 Alive Dodo
    It's been a long ride on the wing of Le Flamboyant, but London appears to be below us now. I’m bringing sunshine with me, I promise.
    about an hour ago
    Then both Blue and Dodo who both can't fly are flying on the wing of something that can fly!
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    Has anyone one seen Dodos facebook page, looks like someone has complained and there is a message from the Michael jackson estate, Nao Sei is his name, asking them to close the account... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Nao Sei
    April 4th, 2011
    Mr.

This is to inform you that we have been notified concerning your facebook profile misrepresenting Mr Michael Jackson and his children. This will be your only warning to remove your profile from facebook in which you claim to be a person with association to Mr.Jackson. If you fail to comply, we will take legal action....

We have a legal agreement, in which we will be informed your IP and location.
    Before we take legal action against you, we advise you to reconsider and delete your misleading profile from facebook.

MJs E. O. Department.
    Attorney: Mr. Nao Sei
    Nao Sei
    April 4th, 2011
    Mr.

This is to inform you that we have been notified concerning your facebook profile misrepresenting Mr Michael Jackson and his children. This will be your only warning to remove your profile from facebook in which you claim to be a person with association to Mr.Jackson. If you fail to comply, we will take legal action....

Before we take legal action against you, we advise you to reconsider and delete your misleading profile from facebook.

MJs E. O. Department.
    hmmm let's wait and see. I wonder what's going to happen now. If Dodo stays then we will be sure that it is related with Michael, if it gets deleted and it was a spam. I've never heard of this person before though. This account can be a fake though.
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    hmmm let's wait and see. I wonder what's going to happen now. If Dodo stays then we will be sure that it is related with Michael, if it gets deleted and it was a spam. I've never heard of this person before though. This account can be a fake though.

i know someone was saying the other day they were going to report the page as they think Dodo is misleading people...but like you say there is every possibility that account could be fake, anyone here heard of this guy that works for the jackson estate?

i know someone was saying the other day they were going to report the page as they think Dodo is misleading people...but like you say there is every possibility that account could be fake, anyone here heard of this guy that works for the jackson estate?

I don't think that Nao person is fake though. Someone made this post:

I mailed this man 4 day ago.everytime we mail him fake page gone.say him that this is different cuz yah know is a coke page,but they r legally action them

And another one posted this:

OHHHHH!! Mr N.S. here you are again! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Nice! I can chill a bit now!
    Thanks Ema, that is exactly what I said before...they are fakes as Dodo. Here they are as you just said attacking someone they don't know! They think they can make mean jo...kes and be ironic and it COOL because it's them...but if they get attacked they cry like babies...how funny! Hypocrisy!
    Anyways Ema thanks for taking the time to read everything and understand that I do care for Michael more than all can imagine and I care for his fans. I doubt any of these people ever stopped suicidal fans from dying which everyone who knows me, knows well. Fakes can drive people to insane situations and I guarantee that won't happen again. Four fans died because of this games.
    I guess these people think fans dying when a fake MICHAEL ignores them and they feel not loved, is nice! HOW COOL!
    But I happen not to like it...so Coca Cola...here we go! Another law S. as MJ would say.

Thanks to those who understand the real meaning of stopping a fake and a mind game, this game can be dangerous. Several women hurt themselves, divorced...lots of things to be with a fake. SADLY people are really hurt and they rather not to live in reality, but fantasy can depressed them so bad, that the end can be tragic.

This is not over...but I chased 43 Fakes so far, I sleep happy that hundreds are not being fooled no more.
    Dodo posted this picture today.

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. I'm here, London, England

i76jvp.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Nao Sei
    April 4th, 2011
    Mr.

MJs E. O. Department.

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry, had to laugh...

Why is mr. I have no fucking clue addressing the Dodo as Mr.? Who says he is a Mr.?

And seriously, MJ's E.O. Department? Mr. Nao Sei? Não Sei is Portuguese for "I have no fucking clue". This smells like BS! But it sure is funny as hell.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."