5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• Nao Sei
    April 4th, 2011
    Mr.

This is to inform you that we have been notified concerning your facebook profile misrepresenting Mr Michael Jackson and his children. This will be your only warning to remove your profile from facebook in which you claim to be a person with association to Mr.Jackson. If you fail to comply, we will take legal action....

We have a legal agreement, in which we will be informed your IP and location.
    Before we take legal action against you, we advise you to reconsider and delete your misleading profile from facebook.

MJs E. O. Department.
    Attorney: Mr. Nao Sei

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry, had to laugh...

Why is mr. I have no fucking clue addressing the Dodo as Mr.? Who says he is a Mr.?

And seriously, MJ's E.O. Department? Mr. Nao Sei? Não Sei is Portuguese for "I have no fucking clue". This smells like BS! But it sure is funny as hell.

Seriously? That's what his name means? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> okay - you have me laughing. I don't think a real attorney would be warning him by posting a note on his wall either. He'd be contacting him by other means for sure.

I don't know if Dodo is legit and I only follow him/her on here and Twitter but I've noticed that he was talking about the sunshine. Jermaine was also talking about sunshine in his recent tweets. It's not the first time that Jermaine has tweeted something that lined up with what Dodo was saying or doing. Maybe coincidental...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Nao Sei
    April 4th, 2011
    Mr.

This is to inform you that we have been notified concerning your facebook profile misrepresenting Mr Michael Jackson and his children. This will be your only warning to remove your profile from facebook in which you claim to be a person with association to Mr.Jackson. If you fail to comply, we will take legal action....

Before we take legal action against you, we advise you to reconsider and delete your misleading profile from facebook.

MJs E. O. Department.

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry, had to laugh...

Why is mr. I have no fucking clue addressing the Dodo as Mr.? Who says he is a Mr.?

And seriously, MJ's E.O. Department
    ? Mr. Nao Sei? Não Sei is Portuguese for "I have no fucking clue". This smells like BS! But it sure is funny as hell.

Maybe Captain E.O has a department like that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The name got me too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> A couple of fans wrote that he has taken a couple of fake accounts down though. We'll wait and see but that might be fake. Dodo is related with TMZ too and I do not believe Dodo is a fake one. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Nao Sei
    April 4th, 2011
    Mr.

MJs E. O. Department.

Sorry, had to laugh...

And seriously, MJ's E.O. Department
    ? Mr. Nao Sei? Não Sei is Portuguese for "I have no fucking clue". This smells like BS! But it sure is funny as hell.

Maybe Captain E.O has a department like that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The name got me too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> A couple of fans wrote that he has taken a couple of fake accounts down though. We'll wait and see but that might be fake. Dodo is related with TMZ too and I do not believe Dodo is a fake one. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I didn't follow Dodo that much, what is the relation to TMZ?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I didn't follow Dodo that much, what is the relation to TMZ?

Dodo first posted that he would be travelling to Rio, London and Amsterdam and the next day he posted : Would like to meet Blue <!-- m -->http://www.rio-themovie.com/<!-- m --> <== Check out the teaser of the movie. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And then TMZ made an article related with Rio festival but they only wrote Blue in capital letters. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Blue is the name of the bird in the film. Here are two videos for better understanding the Rio clue.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2vv3wif3]

[youtube:2vv3wif3]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Nao Sei
    April 4th, 2011
    Mr.

MJs E. O. Department.

Sorry, had to laugh...

And seriously, MJ's E.O. Department? Mr. Nao Sei? Não Sei is Portuguese for "I have no fucking clue". This smells like BS! But it sure is funny as hell.

sHa_rofl.gifsHa_rofl.gifsHa_rofl.gifsHa_rofl.gif
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225

Sorry, had to laugh...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hilarious. Thank you, that made my day (or night - it's 3 in the morning here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )!
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    Nao Sei
    April 4th, 2011
    Mr.

MJs E. O. Department.

Sorry, had to laugh...

OK now i'm laughing...had no idea thats what it stood for <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Dodo's new post:
    I came to London to meet my relatives. But where are they?
    6ftkqf.jpg
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Least he's out in the daylight,not sneaking around Gary.IND in the dark lmao
  • Dodo's new post:
    6ftkqf.jpg

What monument in London is that?
    Dodo's new post:
    6ftkqf.jpg

What monument in London is that?

It's the National Gallery on Trafalgar Square.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

LOL, so I guess the dodo means the pigeons with his relatives. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• Thanks Souza
    We all know MJ loves art...also V for Vendetta was filmed at Trafalgar Square.
  • Thanks Souza
    We all know MJ loves art...also V for Vendetta was filmed at Trafalgar Square.

It was? Wow...okay. Now it's getting really interesting. Thanks for sharing that. Blessings.
  • London Zoo will be crowded this weekend <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Dodo alive at London Zoo??

[youtube:1j4rsgc9]

Who knows.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Oh no! How could they? How Could they? My poor hungry feathered friends. My poor hungry feathered friends. Where are they now? <!-- m -->http://fb.me/KpYTO4NG<!-- m --> about 1 hour ago via Facebook
    Where Are They Now? <!-- m -->http://fb.me/KpYTO4NG<!-- m -->
  • LOL, so I guess the dodo means the pigeons with his relatives. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You were right
    216153_10150145137592923_367014012922_6681774_2952662_n.jpg

Oh no! How could they? My poor hungry feathered friends. Where are they now?
    LOL, so I guess the dodo means the pigeons with his relatives. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You were right
    216153_10150145137592923_367014012922_6681774_2952662_n.jpg

Oh no! How could they? My poor hungry feathered friends. Where are they now?
    Thanks for posting the picture, I didn't know how to do it.
  • There's a new one now ( can't post from iPhone): he found his relatives (pidgeons). So, what up with pidgeons? What came to my mind: relatives of pidgeons (besides Dodos)- doves
    Doves of course are universal peace signs and are also used extensively in magic tricks.
    Any other ideas?
    216830_10150145237732923_367014012922_6682294_2004273_n.jpg
    Yey, I've found my friends! Pigeons (and their dodo relatives) really are very friendly
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Sorry, had to laugh...

Yes. Não Sei; (eu) não Sei sai means (i) don´t Know.

Any way,
    Mr Magoo - UM NÃO SEI (portugês)

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpS7qZ0i41k<!-- m --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    As far as I've heard about that Não Sei person, he's using a fake name on FB but he is an MJ Estate attorney. He takes down all fake pages related to Michael even it takes months. I heard this from some of the believers who have been following him for a long time. This's the first time I've heard of him so I do not know anything about him. We'll wait and see if he will be doing something to Dodo too.
    216830_10150145237732923_367014012922_6682294_2004273_n.jpg
    Yey, I've found my friends! Pigeons (and their dodo relatives) really are very friendly

hmm it seems like Dodo stopped giving MJ related clues for now huh? I wonder if he will be going to 02 too. That would be a clue MJ related.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    I wonder if Dodos taste like chicken.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I wonder if Dodos taste like chicken.

Whoaaa wtf? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm sitting here reading through the newest replies, posts about trying to figure out who Nao Sei is, and then I read this. I laughed out loud! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->