Michael Jackson's wake up call

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:2gnlws0r]
[youtube:2gnlws0r]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Cant watch it. "This Video included contend from Sony Entertainment"....and is not available any longer. Is it because of the country?
  • thanks now i am wagging my tail i am getting it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you for posting the videos!
    We have a good leader on our side!
  • Just wonderful videos. I really enjoy everything about Michael, His love & caring, them child abuse, which i never believed anyway when i heard them. I see him as a father figure to me, as for many years, i have not got a father, who i do not know where is.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Cant watch it. "This Video included contend from Sony Entertainment"....and is not available any longer. Is it because of the country?

I don't know, for me it still works.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Cant watch it. "This Video included contend from Sony Entertainment"....and is not available any longer. Is it because of the country?

I don't know, for me it still works.

No problems here either...
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    I already get it before this video's!
    I teached my children about it..2 are believers now,and my son is comming arround after i showed him the Murrey court video..He was like,this is really strange!
    But other people..they have told me to grow up..that they tought i was smarter than that..i was to old to believe in fairy tales..and some told me i was grazy!
    So it is really hard sometimes..some people really dont want to see..even wen you show them all the weird things that are going on???
    If Michael wil show up again they wil know i was right about it..If not..I wil go on in history as the grazy person for my family and friends <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> (but i tried <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )
    Mattie

Sorry for my English.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I already get it before this video's!
    I teached my children about it..2 are believers now,and my son is comming arround after i showed him the Murrey court video..He was like,this is really strange!
    But other people..they have told me to grow up..that they tought i was smarter than that..i was to old to believe in fairy tales..and some told me i was grazy!
    So it is really hard sometimes..some people really dont want to see..even wen you show them all the weird things that are going on???
    If Michael wil show up again they wil know i was right about it..If not..I wil go on in history as the grazy person for my family and friends <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> (but i tried <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )
    Mattie

Sorry for my English.

THE SAME HERE! MY DAUGHTER IS TELLING TO THE ALL WORLD THAT I BELIEVE THAT MJ IS ALIVE, SHE HAVE 8... THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ME MAYBE THINK THAT I'M CRAZY OR SOMETHING... NO NEED TO MENTION WHAT MY FRIENDS ARE THINKING...
  • It is sad what are family and friends think
    but you know what i dont care i keep talking
    im hoping they will wake up at some point
    i sent a video yesterday to some of my family
    and they are starting to ask me questions
    now instead of me always having to bring it up slowly they are asking me questions
    we have to keep trying Michael never stopped and we
    shouldnt either. It was hard for him to try and get across
    and it is gonna be hard for us. thanks for the video it really made my day.Im so tired of
    of alot of people saying tiai is playing with us like i told everyone else ive ran into with this
    attitude is. I personally want to thank them if its not michael behind it. come on those redirects
    are showing us about things we never cared to look into. they are important. so the redirects are
    opening our eyes to the truth. this is what is going on around us. the video i sent yesterday im attaching it is one of the best videos ive ran into on youtube. it is real clips from people and we are sitting in our nice homes and ignoring the truth.we have to wake up and hurry like you said. please watch this video i posted it yesterday and i see its getting some attention

[youtube:2o994xib]
  • What a great way to bring something new and extremely important to the investigation. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Very beautifully done!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Will watch it in some minutes.

Here a little advice for the mostly GERMAN users....
    big brother was invented in the Netherlands...
    but it's more put into practise here in Germany...

so if you can't watch some youtube vids....and the number of vids you can't watch
    increases day by day

watch them via

<!-- w -->www.hidemyass.com<!-- w -->
    or
    <!-- w -->www.vtunnel.com<!-- w -->
  • yes i think it is something in this direction.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    we have to make a change!
    together we can do it!!
  • Ok...after watching both parts I think I understood your message .
    I think it's a vain request...
    We may want to change something..but will we really achieve it?
    Watch to Denmark....
    Copenhagen had to become Hopenhagen..

and now it's about to fail, because China and Brazil refuse some agreements....
    There were already protests....but they weren't successful...

So I really doubt that anything powerful can be done....
    Ok...after watching both parts I think I understood your message .
    I think it's a vain request...
    We may want to change something..but will we really achieve it?
    Watch to Denmark....
    Copenhagen had to become Hopenhagen..

and now it's about to fail, because China and Brazil refuse some agreements....
    There were already protests....but they weren't successful...

So I really doubt that anything powerful can be done....

If everyone would think that, indeed nothing will ever change...

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Change starts with oneself.
    THE HISTORY OF THE EGG AND CHICKEN, WHO WAS THE FIRST?
    THE MAN IN THE MIRROR.
    IF ONE CHANGES THE WAY OF SEEING THINGS, CHANGE OF SHAPE OF THINGS ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Count the believers....let them all contribute to make a change.
    There won't happen anything major..

dreaming is allowed...but I'm just realistic, sorry.

Actually, the answer to that is quite simple... Dinosaurs were reptiles, they laid eggs as well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789

Actually, the answer to that is quite simple... Dinosaurs were reptiles, they laid eggs as well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Souza, you are so quick on your feet, lol Respect to you and Mo, I alway's appreciate you two's minds. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Cant watch it. "This Video included contend from Sony Entertainment"....and is not available any longer. Is it because of the country?

No, I have the same problems...copyright-thing <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I don't have any problems watching it, maybe is it in Europe?? I'm in southeamerica BTW.

It's difficult to hope for a change when things like Copenhagen keep happening when big countries prefer to keep their money safe than to help leaving a good world for future generations. Remember TII when MJ tell us about how many trees are taken down every minute in the Amazon, and still the brazilian goverment thinks the money they make out of it it's more important than protecting the lung of the planet. That saddens me, but at the same time I'm a big believer in the power one person can have. If we make changes, even if they're small, they can make more changes and that way we can say the planet.
  • YES! YES! YES!

I am so proud of what you've made.
    I am so proud of what you've understood.

You have also reminded everyone that WE are the people we've been waiting for.
    Time to make that change, it starts now.

G x
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Count the believers....let them all contribute to make a change.

Obama already proved that's not true. Obama proved the power of the internet trumps the power of the media.

Take heed. Those who disregard the power of the people will fall before them.

Fawking brilliant Mo and Souza. Fawking brilliant.

Brickmen, well done.
  • Count the believers....let them all contribute to make a change.

It seems like you don't even have faith in yourself... You are underestimating the power of people, the power of joined forces. It's time to stop dreaming, because nothing is going to change as long as you keep dreaming. Wake up, open your eyes, and start acting! Talk to people, show them what's going on, convince them that it's time to take control over our own future, the future of our children!
  • THIS IS ALSO IT! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The <!-- w -->www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- w --> website now redirects to.... THIS PAGE !!! This very topic "Michael jackson's wake up call".