Michael Jackson's wake up call

1235»

Comments

• I have really been fortunate in trying to make believers out of my friends and family and after explaining a few things about 09/25/09 many of them are coming around. I was talking to my older sister about Michael one night and I told her that Michael is alive and she asked me why I said that and when I explained to her, her comment was that she believes it and she said that Someone like Michael would be capable of doing something like that and probably only Michael could pull that off. She said she had a twinge of doubt about his death too but never really dwell on it.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The videos in the original post are working again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Keep putting them up as fast as they take 'em down Souza! Great videos!! They really get to the crux of the situation we find ourselves in at the moment and have for many years past. Michael did what he could to make a change, heal the world, and did it with all the L.O.V.E. he had in his heart. Now it is our turn....Of course, if he comes back, he will shock the world and it will certainly help us to do what has to be done to make this world a better place.

IMHO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Beautiful videos Souza! It's neat to hear some of the background to the Hold My Hand song and video importance, in MLK's speech where he talks about his dream that black children would one day hold hands with white children, and the Oxford speech where he insists his audience hold hands with each other. Seeing all this makes me love him all the more. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I already get it before this video's!
    I teached my children about it..2 are believers now,and my son is comming arround after i showed him the Murrey court video..He was like,this is really strange!
    But other people..they have told me to grow up..that they tought i was smarter than that..i was to old to believe in fairy tales..and some told me i was grazy!
    So it is really hard sometimes..some people really dont want to see..even wen you show them all the weird things that are going on???
    If Michael wil show up again they wil know i was right about it..If not..I wil go on in history as the grazy person for my family and friends <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> (but i tried <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )
    Mattie

Sorry for my English.

Mattie, I know what you are going through, my sister makes fun of me all the time. She tells me, yeah Michael Jackson is still alive, yeah yeah yeah.. you should see her face when she says it, you know she is making fun of me. She tells me stop being stupid he is dead, let him rest in peace. I tell her you believe what you want, and I believe he is still alive. All these non believers will feel stupid onece Michael will come back.
  • THIS IS AMAZING!! Glad I finally got to watch them. The ending was PERFECTION!! I totally just got motivated to go stick it to the man. haha. Seriously! Well done <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->