Michael Jackson's wake up call

Comments

• Serendipity and Touched by an Angel, you are correct about the NWO... I have heard from very reliable sources that it has started on 11/10/09 @ 4:25 PM EST in DC. So this it a real wake up call. I might sound pessimistic, but the only thing we can do is warn people. Serendipity, the book of revelation is coming to past, I have 2 months following this issue and its not a lie. Sadly, this NWO has to come, so the Anti-Christ can come and takes the throne. People might see this as fake, but its more real than anything that is going to happen in the world. People might think this is religious mombo-jumbo, but it is not! MJ is doing the right thing by warning us. He truly loves us and does not want us to be oppressed by the dark powers of satan. This might be my second post and it might mean than I do not know anything, but I see things and I say what is true. I am a agent for and from GOD and I am just here to reaffirm things.

here is the article from the Washington Post...

<!-- m -->http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... inionsbox1<!-- m -->
    very well said . i never heard anyone mention about the ani-christ thank you for mentioning. this has scared me for a long time. that is why i have decided to start with me to open my heart and try to warn others it is all we can do to start.it is all very real
  • I do not know why some of you are choosing to not reply or acknowledge posts that do not fit in with the theories that you want to believe in-more than half of the world live in extreme poverty without even a simple thing like running water or a radio-some indeed do not know of Michael or any famous person and are in no position to heed his advice to "heal the world". Yes Michael tried to help, tried to make people aware of suffering, as did John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Bob Geldof etc etc but to suggest Michael could do this is totally unrealistic. There has been suffering since the beginning of mankind. Read about the 3rd world in various parts around the world, see the numbers ansd stastictics of the dying every day and the extreme suffering, death, war and disease and then tell me you feel the same. I am sorry but I have seen much suffering first hand and some in the world have no hope and no future. I have seen dead orphans in the gutter in Africa, there are very very few orphanages-in fact where I was there was none. Get a one way ticket-live there for a while and then post what you feel and I assure you your posts will be completely different. People are dying and suffering NOW! I feel very strong about this whole topic and I am sorry but some posts seem just flippant. It is too late for those dying every day.

I understand what you are saying but i know it is to late for those dying today. so do we do nothing because we didnt help them. There will always be suffering but we can make it better maybe not perfect but better what is wrong with that. and im sorry you have seen so much some of us are lucky and dont even know it
  • Great video. Thanks for posting. And I agree with the last poster.
  • PammyPammy Posts: 74
    Thanks for the video! Im gonna post it wherever i can. I send it also via email to everyone.
    I did all this before , also i send flyers via mail or told people about the NWO and what is going on.

Most of them are still asleep and in my opinion most of them DONT WANT TO SEE either they are too afraid or
    they live in great style/they think everything is ok....life is great bla bla...and the best thing is they think they
    live in freedom....what a illusion <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Sometimes it just makes me angry and sad that these kind of ppl entitle me as queen of nuts or
    i should stop reading/watching conspiracy stuff and GET A LIFE! It hurts me to ensure these insults.
    I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THEM SEE!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Just a question really: If Michael deed indeed hoaxed his death AND he did it for the purpose of making the world a "better place" then I see a MAJOR flaw in his plan. Hoaxing his death would overshadow his message of making the world a better place. Not to mention that I don't see how his "death" really could do that. Sorry, again, he is not Jesus Christ.
    And the fact that Thisisalsoit.com directs to this site, makes me further doubt it. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • Thanks for the video! Im gonna post it wherever i can. I send it also via email to everyone.
    I did all this before , also i send flyers via mail or told people about the NWO and what is going on.

Most of them are still asleep and in my opinion most of them DONT WANT TO SEE either they are too afraid or
    they live in great style/they think everything is ok....life is great bla bla...and the best thing is they think they

Sometimes it just makes me angry and sad that these kind of ppl entitle me as queen of nuts or
    i should stop reading/watching conspiracy stuff and GET A LIFE! It hurts me to ensure these insults.

Oh brother. I playing the violin for you. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm very aware that the world sucks and tend to bring down the people who try to make the world a better place. But that does not mean that Michael hoaxed his death for that purpose. You don't really have to hoax your death to understand that truth. Nor do you have to hoax your death to get others to understand or to change. The only way the world can truly change, is when people stop FUCKING with other people because they have something they want. Either way, HOAXING YOUR DEATH does NOTHING to change any of this, even if you are Michael Jackson. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Just a question really: If Michael deed indeed hoaxed his death AND he did it for the purpose of making the world a "better place" then I see a MAJOR flaw in his plan. Hoaxing his death would overshadow his message of making the world a better place. Not to mention that I don't see how his "death" really could do that. Sorry, again, he is not Jesus Christ.
    And the fact that Thisisalsoit.com directs to this site, makes me further doubt it. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    i disagree...faking his death brung attention to mike..if he had not faked his death alot of the people on this site would not be here there fore would not get the message, it also lets people see mike in a postive form again and people are more willing to listen to the message, where as alot of people may not have listen to him last year at this same time
  • Thank you Mo and Souza. Great videos. I agree that hoaxing his death has brought much attention to Michael and has made many people who lost touch with his music or didn't like him or believe in him change their minds.

So, tiai is now redirecting here. Very interesting! Off topic a bit but did anyone understand what the 2009 calendar redirect yesterday was all about?
  • I do not know why some of you are choosing to not reply or acknowledge posts that do not fit in with the theories that you want to believe in-more than half of the world live in extreme poverty without even a simple thing like running water or a radio-some indeed do not know of Michael or any famous person and are in no position to heed his advice to "heal the world". Yes Michael tried to help, tried to make people aware of suffering, as did John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Bob Geldof etc etc but to suggest Michael could do this is totally unrealistic. There has been suffering since the beginning of mankind. Read about the 3rd world in various parts around the world, see the numbers ansd stastictics of the dying every day and the extreme suffering, death, war and disease and then tell me you feel the same. I am sorry but I have seen much suffering first hand and some in the world have no hope and no future. I have seen dead orphans in the gutter in Africa, there are very very few orphanages-in fact where I was there was none. Get a one way ticket-live there for a while and then post what you feel and I assure you your posts will be completely different. People are dying and suffering NOW! I feel very strong about this whole topic and I am sorry but some posts seem just flippant. It is too late for those dying every day.

I've read your posts, is not that I don't want to reply them, is just that when I don't agree at all with a thread, I tend not reply, because as you said when what you have to say don't fit at all with what people want to hear, that post is just ignored, even when it's full of common sense (No ofense, just what I feel sometimes).

I do live in a Third World Country, so believe me, I know what you mean and I'm with you and your "realistic view" on this one (and I agree very often with your posts).

I don't want to be/sound negative: the message in that videos is very beautiful, though, but sometimes it sounds a bit utopic, when you see people all around, trying to find something to eat to survive (not even live, just survive) one more day. Is not that I "I'm still asleep","don't want to see", is that I've already seen enough.

I got the massage, but I think this Michael's message is not the cause, but a (great)consequence from his hoaxed death. JMO, and sorry for my english.
  • Bcorn
    Michael is definetly not jesus. but to me he is the one person that ive seen that is unselfish and cares for more things than alot of people can. He is a man a human that was here on earth just trying to spread love. Michael has tried to put his fears out before but he couldnt say it all.
    he couldnt reach enough people. Getting the hoax forums up gives us a chance to see what he has been trying to do all along, just open your mind and heart is all . I pray to jesus not michael but i respect him with all my heart. what could a little love in this world hurt. I just dont get it. we know there is people starving people fighting for their life and so on. It will never be utopia not untill we are in heaven but what is wrong with making the best of what we have. we were all born with love in our heart but its up to us to unleash it. The hoax itself is not gonna change the world . it is us all of us little by little shutting out the evil. maybe with more love some people wont starve youll be more willing to help a starving person if you have the money to do it we might not be scared to reach out our hand if we save one person it is worth it in my book.
  • Excellent videos...very well done!! xo
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    This maybe a bit off topic but someone sent this to me on facebook and I thought I would share it with you since this is the first I've heard the story:

It told us by Michael's driver and friend-Gokor who was bein' interviewed by our local channel shortly after the 'memorial"(Gokor is armenian like me),So here it is-One day Gokor was driving Michael to an important meeting,Mike as usual was lookin' out of the window examining people outside,so suddenly the red light went for the cars and they stopped,so did Gokor,There was a little girl with her mum on the pavement,she was playing with her ball while her mum was busy with talkin' on phone,so th ball fell on the motorway and the green light for the cars turned on,a car was nearly to run the baby down,Mike was following all that,suddenly he ran out of car to save the baby,Gokor couldn't manage to get what was goin' on,at that moment a car was to run M.J. down and he was nearly to die,thanks God Gokor managed to get him back and the baby's mum pulled her away from the car,when Michael got into the car he and Gokor were trembling,Mike was bitterly crying of the thought that the car could run the baby down,at that moment Michael didn't care for his own life,he was ready to save the girl and die himself..."

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I do not know why some of you are choosing to not reply or acknowledge posts that do not fit in with the theories that you want to believe in-more than half of the world live in extreme poverty without even a simple thing like running water or a radio-some indeed do not know of Michael or any famous person and are in no position to heed his advice to "heal the world". Yes Michael tried to help, tried to make people aware of suffering, as did John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Bob Geldof etc etc but to suggest Michael could do this is totally unrealistic. There has been suffering since the beginning of mankind. Read about the 3rd world in various parts around the world, see the numbers ansd stastictics of the dying every day and the extreme suffering, death, war and disease and then tell me you feel the same. I am sorry but I have seen much suffering first hand and some in the world have no hope and no future. I have seen dead orphans in the gutter in Africa, there are very very few orphanages-in fact where I was there was none. Get a one way ticket-live there for a while and then post what you feel and I assure you your posts will be completely different. People are dying and suffering NOW! I feel very strong about this whole topic and I am sorry but some posts seem just flippant. It is too late for those dying every day.

Well it is quite interesting you bring this up and since I think you are an intelligent poster, I don't get why you can't see the connection between the 2.

Do some research on the help that has been given to those in need, for years and years already. The people in need are black people, and the good part of the rich world has tried so many times to change their lives, have donated so much to make it better. WHY do you think they are still hungry, still dying? Where do you think most of the money disappears to? I know: to governments. If those people would have food, homes and education, they will become a voice in this world too, other than the cry for help. It means more inluential black people. That would scare the hell out of some high white men, I can assure you that.

As long as people will follow their governments blindly, without questioning their intentions, you can donate all the money in the world and it will never make a change.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Obama better watch out then
    Just a question really: If Michael deed indeed hoaxed his death AND he did it for the purpose of making the world a "better place" then I see a MAJOR flaw in his plan. Hoaxing his death would overshadow his message of making the world a better place. Not to mention that I don't see how his "death" really could do that. Sorry, again, he is not Jesus Christ.

Oh no, he's not Jesus Christ at all, although even Jesus Christ himself was not perfect, for he was just a human being himself, if he ever really lived at all. You think we think that? No. You think we think MLK, JFK and Princess Di where? No. Just human beings with a voice that wanted to make this world a little better, open peoples eyes. They were not allowed, Mike is not allowed.

If you are Michael Jackson and you have been ridiculed for decades, you have to do something to get the attention of the people. Just imagine that somewhere next year there will be breaking news on CNN, MJ still alive and having a press conference, how many people would watch that you think?

Now imagine June 25 never happened, Michael wants to say a few words. No breaking news, most people wouldn't even hear about it and those who know, wouldn't probably even watch.

Also hoaxing your death, with everything surrounding it, all the inconsistencies is a good point to let people see they have been accepting the most insane things for truth. We are only with a few, the rest of the world thinks he's dead, yet they don't see how ridiculous the media has reported. Besides that, if he wouldn't have been 'dead' he would not be able to do this, they would have shut him up months ago.

And as for the redirect. If you want to play paranoia, I advise you to go to some other blogs and fora, where they can't talk of anything else but Badkolo, Mo, Souza, Amy, MJHD, MJDHI and TIAI, but I think you will miss out while spending time there.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well. This is getting more exciting. But, ever since this link appeared (TIAI) a couple of months ago, I'd gotten the idea or impression that whomever behind TIAI seems to think President Obama is a "puppet" for the NWO or whomever behind the scenes...
    Is that right that this is the webmaster's (webmaster of TIAI)view of Obama? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I like Obama and his family-seeing them in the White House gives me extra hope.

I'm a bit confuzzled. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Just a question really: If Michael deed indeed hoaxed his death AND he did it for the purpose of making the world a "better place" then I see a MAJOR flaw in his plan. Hoaxing his death would overshadow his message of making the world a better place. Not to mention that I don't see how his "death" really could do that. Sorry, again, he is not Jesus Christ.

Oh no, he's not Jesus Christ at all, although even Jesus Christ himself was not perfect, for he was just a human being himself, if he ever really lived at all. You think we think that? No. You think we think MLK, JFK and Princess Di where? No. Just human beings with a voice that wanted to make this world a little better, open peoples eyes. They were not allowed, Mike is not allowed.

If you are Michael Jackson and you have been ridiculed for decades, you have to do something to get the attention of the people. Just imagine that somewhere next year there will be breaking news on CNN, MJ still alive and having a press conference, how many people would watch that you think?

Now imagine June 25 never happened, Michael wants to say a few words. No breaking news, most people wouldn't even hear about it and those who know, wouldn't probably even watch.

Also hoaxing your death, with everything surrounding it, all the inconsistencies is a good point to let people see they have been accepting the most insane things for truth. We are only with a few, the rest of the world thinks he's dead, yet they don't see how ridiculous the media has reported. Besides that, if he wouldn't have been 'dead' he would not be able to do this, they would have shut him up months ago.

And as for the redirect. If you want to play paranoia, I advise you to go to some other blogs and fora, where they can't talk of anything else but Badkolo, Mo, Souza, Amy, MJHD, MJDHI and TIAI, but I think you will miss out while spending time there.
    I do understand what you are saying but cannot wholly agree. Think back..... It was not the media who reported Michael's death=it was Jermaine, also the family have held a memorial and a funeral so the reports of michaels "death" are not due to the media, nor has all the information since then-that has also been from the jackson family. You say people don't see how ridiculous the media is for reporting it-again it isn't the media-it is the Jackson family. As far as I am concerned if this is indeed a hoax death as we all believe it to be then for a change the media and tabloids have been victims to this hoax and indeed have played a great part of sensationalising and writing of what they believed to be Michaels death as told to all by the Jackson family. I do not mean to be disagreeable but we need to consider the implications and truth in each of our theories and ideas. If anything due to the lies the Jacksons have told the world (if Michael is alive then yes they have lied) then the media have been used and are victims, not that they don't deserve it but nevertheless it is true.
    BTW, if anyone believes in Jesus Christ then he was perfect, he would have to be.

I do understand what you are saying but cannot wholly agree. Think back..... It was not the media who reported Michael's death=it was Jermaine, also the family have held a memorial and a funeral so the reports of michaels "death" are not due to the media, nor has all the information since then-that has also been from the jackson family. You say people don't see how ridiculous the media is for reporting it-again it isn't the media-it is the Jackson family. As far as I am concerned if this is indeed a hoax death as we all believe it to be then for a change the media and tabloids have been victims to this hoax and indeed have played a great part of sensationalising and writing of what they believed to be Michaels death as told to all by the Jackson family. I do not mean to be disagreeable but we need to consider the implications and truth in each of our theories and ideas. If anything due to the lies the Jacksons have told the world (if Michael is alive then yes they have lied) then the media have been used and are victims, not that they don't deserve it but nevertheless it is true.
    BTW, if anyone believes in Jesus Christ then he was perfect, he would have to be.

Coming from the Jacksons? Yes of course. The media can not make up his death like that. But the media reports, without questioning, like the mostly do. Media a victim? I don't think so.

• Thanks for the video! Im gonna post it wherever i can. I send it also via email to everyone.

Oh brother. I playing the violin for you. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm very aware that the world sucks and tend to bring down the people who try to make the world a better place. But that does not mean that Michael hoaxed his death for that purpose. You don't really have to hoax your death to understand that truth. Nor do you have to hoax your death to get others to understand or to change. The only way the world can truly change, is when people stop FUCKING with other people because they have something they want. Either way, HOAXING YOUR DEATH does NOTHING to change any of this, even if you are Michael Jackson. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    I also agree with BCorn, hoaxing your death cannot change the world, no matter who you are. You either have goodness, love and compassion in your heart or you have not, unfortunately the majority of the rich nations have not as Michael learned this when the leeches and parasites took advantage. If you are a mean spirited person then nothing or nobody ever will change that.
  • Oh no, he's not Jesus Christ at all, although even Jesus Christ himself was not perfect, for he was just a human being himself, if he ever really lived at all. You think we think that? No. You think we think MLK, JFK and Princess Di where? No. Just human beings with a voice that wanted to make this world a little better, open peoples eyes. They were not allowed, Mike is not allowed.

Coming from the Jacksons? Yes of course. The media can not make up his death like that. But the media reports, without questioning, like the mostly do. Media a victim? I don't think so.
    I can't say I am on the media's side and never have been but you say the media reported without questioning, ok thats true but surely it is not only ridiculous but without proof (we have been 6 months without concrete proof) how could they question the authenticity and believe that Jermaine was lying when he stood up before the world and announced his brothers death! Should they have written in the headlines "Jermaine announces death but MJ isn't dead"! We have ALL being lied to, even the media, MJ had his reasons and am sure he was doing this for the very best of interests, had good reason and I cannot blame him but we are all victims. We have been heartbroken and the media was used. There is no other way to look at it.

yes i have the same as you. i also warn people and tell them all about what is going on, but they only hear it if they want to.. they often seem to be listening, but they don't hear what i say, if you understand what i mean...
    it's indeed an illusion that we live in freedom and it's so bad that most of the people really think that they live in freedom, that they make there own choises and not being manipulated!
    they so strongly believe, that how they see things, is the truth, i can't get trough to them...
    for the last moths i've seen by myself, how it works.. i've been from thinking the one thing and the second day the other.
    so i realized that i thought i was pretty aware of manipulation, but figured out, that i really have to look out for it, because before i know, i'm being made into another believe again. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    doubles/no doubles
    twin/no twin
    and so on....
    i also have jumped from one conclusion to the other.. and it's an interesting progress to see for me.
    and i thought i was aware of how it works and still it happens with me, if i don't look out. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> so for me it's also an interesting wake up call.

i now found some kind of piece with this whole situation.
    whatever Michaels plan is, i have full trust in him, that he has planned it all out very well!

i get the message..
    it's all for love and together we can make that change!
  • Well. This is getting more exciting. But, ever since this link appeared (TIAI) a couple of months ago, I'd gotten the idea or impression that whomever behind TIAI seems to think President Obama is a "puppet" for the NWO or whomever behind the scenes...
    Is that right that this is the webmaster's (webmaster of TIAI)view of Obama? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I like Obama and his family-seeing them in the White House gives me extra hope.

I'm a bit confuzzled. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

well...i honestly believe Obama is a ''puppet'' of the ones behind the scenes...
    they know very well what the people want... and what the people want to see...
    i understand you like him, and ''they'' understand that too..
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Michael could not have reached us without going underground.

Why was it important to reach us?
    If you want to move things you need multiplicators.
    Multiplicators need to be believing into the subject.
    Belief you cannot indoctrinate or it will be lip-confessing and sway away with the lightest breeze.
    Belief must grow from within to not be weak and fade away.

We are witnessing viral marketing.
    Watch out for guerilla marketing that will join it.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508

i also want to point out that yes the jacksons told the media this but as journalist they should have checked the facts about this situation instead of running with it. For starters who is michael joseph jackson? mike has been in the industry for how long? and they dont even know his name. Its the same with the allegations, they should check facts before reporting things. so imo its the medias fault for running with false storys and pictures ect. and if someone was doing there job the hoax would not have gone far at all because it would have stopped with the announcement made but jermaine, not a doctor and his name.
  • nevadanevada Posts: 28
    Je n'arrive pas à voir cette vidéo <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->