The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This makes no sense. I have read that thread.
    RunFaYaLife, I hope you get the account activated back. There is no reason why it should be you the one suffering the consequences of that particular thread.
    You have my support in this.
  • Sorry did not get to finish my post SIN
    That is the message I get. No chance to change PW.
    I had a feeling someone was sitting in chat laughing
    while the whole thing was going on.
    Perhaps that someone has decided they do not
    want me here.
    Because I DARE to express an opinion that differs
    from the masses.
    hellifiknow.
  • Thanks Gema
    Maybe the other party is also banned?
    All I know is I came here last night and
    ended up in some kind of out of left
    field attack "thing a migigy.
    IDK who is banned. I know that before a ban the banning warning is sent, so if you did not get a banning warning i don´t think that you are banned. I can be wrong. However, your quote to TR in the post was overblown and misunderstood imo and is not a reason for an account deactivation without previous warnings.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Thanks Gema
    Maybe the other party is also banned?
    All I know is I came here last night and
    ended up in some kind of out of left
    field attack "thing a migigy.

The other party is not banned.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It is because you are deactivated Runfayalife. First you jumped on members by calling us sheeps just because we read TS's posts and then you attacked to Souza and wrote that she's giving you the creeps. You keep on writing Michael is a drug addict and he is dead. Souza wrote me that you are deactivated but it seems the admin needs to take care of you again.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    This thread will be locked until souza wants to answer/adress this issue or it's just going to continue with arguments etc..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    RunFaYaLife was deactivated because of many comments towards many members after multiple warnings, can people just STOP JUDGING MY DECISIONS based on assumptions?? I am done with the disrespect, the ridicule and the outragious posts lately and RFYL has HAD many chances. Discussion closed. If anyone wants to whine about my decision AGAIN, here you go. I have merged this thread with the negativity thread so I can ignore it and others as well that want to discuss the hoax, instead of this kind of BS.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

My butt is getting huge and I hate it <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

You are too funny! I have a bad cold and I hate that also!
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    The only thing I wanna know is, why is there so much hate and negativity around? People blame Souza too for issues which is really unfair and then relate it to past issues with what others like Mo have said. Actually, can someone also please explain to me why Mo is not a reigstered user and/or admin here anymore? Sorry I just have no idea what has happened, must have been living under a rock haha.
    Cheers.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh man! My house is getting dusty!
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430

I feel invisible and unappreciated in most all areas of my life.
    My house is dusty too, but if I dust it, no one will notice. My butt is getting smaller
    because I am exercising but no one notices how firm it has become.
    Ho hum.....sigh.
    I love this thread by the way! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I feel better Thank you.

My house is dusty too, but if I dust it, no one will notice. My butt is getting smaller
    Ho hum.....sigh.

I feel better Thank you.

That's not a good feeling when one feels unappreciated. We appreciate you here! Hooray for exercising and down-sizing the butt, though! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (I would put a clapping smilie if there was one!)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I want to winge about the limitted smilies available for expressing oneself. I can't help but look back with longing at the assorted smilies we had during our camp out on MJKIT. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • The only thing I wanna know is, why is there so much hate and negativity around? People blame Souza too for issues which is really unfair and then relate it to past issues with what others like Mo have said. Actually, can someone also please explain to me why Mo is not a reigstered user and/or admin here anymore? Sorry I just have no idea what has happened, must have been living under a rock haha.
    Cheers.

I find it is easier to blame others than blaming yourself. . This person who got banned, was rude, negative, disrespectful, I did write a post that i felt bad for this person, but I did not know it was runfayalife.. he user name was wantananswer. If I new, I wouldn't have said anything. I am a passive person, and also positive, I was not always positive, I had to work very hard to become positive, it is not easy, perseverance is the key word. When you have someone who is negative, reading posts that are negative, it takes a toll on a person, you start to feel down. Well what I have heard about Mo she was also a non believer, they had a fall out with Souza, I do not know all the details. Mo was not a very nice person. So what do you say if we all get along, at least for Michael sake.. Blessings.
    I agree that we should all get along, but I would have to disagree with you about Mo. I didn't think of her as "not a nice" person. I actually thought she was less harsh in dealing with people that disagreed with her than some others on here.

But, we all have different perceptions of people. I didn't perceive RunFaYaLife as rude and disrespectful....just a bit sarcastic at times. (which sometimes saves ones sanity when frustrated) I know I have moments where I'm sarcastic on here...it's usually when my BS radar is going off or if someone is being unjustly attacked. I do agree that kindness is the way to go, however. Happy Sunday to you all!
  • I agree that we should all get along, but I would have to disagree with you about Mo. I didn't think of her as "not a nice" person. I actually thought she was less harsh in dealing with people that disagreed with her than some others on here.

But, we all have different perceptions of people. I didn't perceive RunFaYaLife as rude and disrespectful....just a bit sarcastic at times. (which sometimes saves ones sanity when frustrated) I know I have moments where I'm sarcastic on here...it's usually when my BS radar is going off or if someone is being unjustly attacked. I do agree that kindness is the way to go, however. Happy Sunday to you all!

I do not know the details about Mo, I repeated what some people said that she is not a very nice person, they had a little fight with Souza. Maybe you should talk to Souza about it, she will tell you more.. I cannot speak for them.
  • Here is my rant...

WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG?!?! IT'S BEEN 21 MONTHS ALREADY!!!!!!

Okay, it's off my chest. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    There's a lot of hypocrisy here, and thats what bugs me. That's really the only thing. This forum is supposed to be open for different ideas, but sometimes when people express those opinions, someone is always down your throat almost making you defend yourself. Its hasn't happened to me lately, but it seems to be happening to a lot of people now.

It's nothing against anyone personally, I'm just saying the environment thats been created isn't as happy-go-lucky as it used to be... its kind of intimidating actually. I'm almost afraid to post my true feelings on some threads, in fear of getting bashed.

...keep in mind as well, you don't know who you're arguing with behind the screen. There are children and real sensitive people on here.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430

Ho hum.....sigh.

I feel better Thank you.

That's not a good feeling when one feels unappreciated. We appreciate you here! Hooray for exercising and down-sizing the butt, though! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (I would put a clapping smilie if there was one!)

Thank you anewfan! You just made me feel appreciated! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> This negative thread is turning out to be
    a positive one! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It is because you are deactivated Runfayalife. First you jumped on members by calling us sheeps just because we read TS's posts and then you attacked to Souza and wrote that she's giving you the creeps.

Wow, I missed this. RFYL really said that <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?
    But why <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • okay..i don't know if i can whine about this but here i go:
    I dislike one user that said they had a vision in which Michael was in a sexual act with a man...and that 'he' is so sure MJ was a pedophile and a gay man....okay.....now here goes my part: "who the hell you think you are Supervision? have yourself a cold shower and a chinese water drop therapy for your lost brain...seriously....if i dream Mj at night kissing a man doesn't mean he's gay in real life...plus you hide your hate by adding some "i love mj but" "i respect mj but"...get a F out of here !" that's it.....i had to get this off my chest.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OK, I must be really weird, oversensitive, gullible, stupid, obsessed, in love with Michael, unable to control my feelings, what the hell I'm doing here if I am not sure that Michael is alive, I don't understand and I don't agree with being positive like being positive can make grass grow in the desert or bring a dead creature back to life, like the irreversible can be reversed by positivity.
    I don't make plans because I don't want to make God laugh. I am not positive because I know God is going to make it His way, no matter how much positivity I can manage to impose to myself.

I'm curious if Allan Pease will really live 96 years because he is postive about it and he tatooed the date of his death on his but.