The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    When I said that ?! OMG........she just raised a controversial issue....of course Supervision is not MJ because MJ is...still dead BTW, to be as positive as I can be <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Supervision MJ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?

I think that Supervision needs to join this convo.

I think Supervision was banned as well. I tried clicking on her name and it says that user no longer exists. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

FINALLY!!! This is a good news start hoaxing today. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    is there a priest in the house <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html<!-- m -->

No kidding!!!
  • Stop telling me what I shoud write or not, "all4loveandbelieve". Your way is weary inquisitorial.

I am awared of what happened. And you are not helping "PureLove" with quotes like:
    Purlove is right... She does not need to work on anything
    Others need to work to be more positive

If others need to work to be more positive, the way to help them towards that goalis with love and positive approaches, and that I have not seen from "PureLove" or from you, "all4loveandbelieve".

And yes, I reply to you both since you two seem to be in a symbiosis. Always expending too much time in a defensive and judgemental mood towards others but using too little time to apply those judgemental opinions on yourself.

This forum is full of FANTASTIC people who won´t post anymore because they are bored and afraid of being judged upon all the time by the same people.

It is people like you who really divide the community, not the trolls who are predictible, not the haters who are clear from the beginning, not the questioners who can be a pain in the ass at times, just people like you with so much anger hidden and maskarading it with "love" and stirring the shit over and over in the name of peace.

COME ON!

Gema, please spare me, You do not know me and i don't know you, actually I am not an angry person, I am a peaceful person, do you think I haven't been chewed and spit up in this forum? I still continue posting. I do not want to offend anyone, I do not know purelove, but I read RFYL and she is not a positive person. I would defend anyone who has been bitten their heads off. So Gema I wish you a good day.

When people agree or support each other, that is so ok but when someone agrees with me and supports me it seems like they can not stand it. And I wonder if this is just a coincidence that a mod who argued with all4loveandbelieve in the Charlie Sheen thread comes here and support the other part. Should we call them living in a symbiosis now? all4loveandbelieve defended Souza many times too. As far as I see, she's someone who defends people that she thinks that are right. She can not stand injustice. Thank you so much for understanding the situation so well and supporting me all4loveandbelieve but it seems like these people are going to eat you alive for supporting me, so you'd better stop defending others on the forum as some people with bad intensions are going to keep on attacking you because of this.

Thanks purlove for all your support, but frankly I do not give a damn if they eat me alive or not. when I see injustice whom ever it is, I defend. If people cannot see, nor understand that is because they have hatred in them. They say I have anger, well think again, some people here need big time therapy.. I promised myself this will be my last post of kindness and defence, if people fight here, go right ahead, kill eachother with words I will not care, People cannot see goodness if it hit them in their faces. So let them fend for themselves. I know how Souza felt when the magazine approached her to write the article and everyone attacked her. ADIOS..

Why? Do you need one? When someone attacks you, do you sit back and wait for them to humiliate you? Sorry but I don't do that. And I think the ones who jump on others for no reason need that priest and I think you offered it for them.
  • is there a priest in the house <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Why? Do you need one? When someone attacks you, do you sit back and wait for them to humiliate you? Sorry but I don't do that. And I think the ones who jump on others for no reason need that priest and I think you offered it for them.

first off please under stand that my comments are in gereral about what has been goin on all over the forum the last few days, and not intended toward anyone in particular. '
    sencondly i do in a way wonder if perhaps if you will excuse my rather churchy way of putting it , wonder if all of the in fighting isn't indeed the "boogie man " himself trying to distroy our unity here. i also was hoping that a little levity would provide a distraction. i hope that somehow we can all get to a place of peace with one another soon. i am sorry you found my approach offensive.

first off please under stand that my comments are in gereral about what has been goin on all over the forum the last few days, and not intended toward anyone in particular. '
    sencondly i do in a way wonder if perhaps if you will excuse my rather churchy way of putting it , wonder if all of the in fighting isn't indeed the "boogie man " himself trying to distroy our unity here. i also was hoping that a little levity would provide a distraction. i hope that somehow we can all get to a place of peace with one another soon. i am sorry you found my approach offensive.

That's ok. I got you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @suspiciousmind....well said. I also would really like to see everyone get along and stop freaking out on each other.
    @suspiciousmind....well said. I also would really like to see everyone get along and stop freaking out on each other.

And I also wish people stopped jumping on me all the time which makes this the third time the same person attacked me. It makes two to tango and I'm not the one who starts the fight here. I hate to argue.
  • L.O.V.E is all we need. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

IMG_0967.JPG
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Stop telling me what I shoud write or not, "all4loveandbelieve". Your way is weary inquisitorial.

I am awared of what happened. And you are not helping "PureLove" with quotes like:

If others need to work to be more positive, the way to help them towards that goalis with love and positive approaches, and that I have not seen from "PureLove" or from you, "all4loveandbelieve".

And yes, I reply to you both since you two seem to be in a symbiosis. Always expending too much time in a defensive and judgemental mood towards others but using too little time to apply those judgemental opinions on yourself.

This forum is full of FANTASTIC people who won´t post anymore because they are bored and afraid of being judged upon all the time by the same people.

It is people like you who really divide the community, not the trolls who are predictible, not the haters who are clear from the beginning, not the questioners who can be a pain in the ass at times, just people like you with so much anger hidden and maskarading it with "love" and stirring the shit over and over in the name of peace.

COME ON!
    Agree, exactly my thoughts.
    Agree.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    The fact that this thread has been steady at the top of the new posts for a couple of days should be
    a wake up call to all of us. Is this what we want new members or curious new guests to see instead
    of our hoax findings?
    I think this thread is a great idea, but I personally wish it were used more sparingly...
    ....Well, I guess I can't talk, I just used it too!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok...done now, I have said my peace. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Okay my next rant is that ambulance photo.....what's the big mystery about it ? <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> TS help us!

Hi Papillon,
    I also asked this question in the TIAI March 9 thread, and you replied to me that you were wondering the same. And it seems we're both still wondering! I got some good explanations by Souza, Sharali and Wishingstar why they felt analysing those pictures again was a good thing, and I sure can relate to what they were replying to me, but I still can't ignore the feeling that it's not important anymore, it's important for me to know how we can be there for M if he wants us to, and what were his reasons for this hoax. We must know how we can explain the hoax to people who are sceptic and negative about the how's and why's, and there will be many people who don't want to listen to Michael when he decides to come back. They will think it's just another attention getting action, rather than to listen what he really has to say. If he wants us and the world to know HOW he did it, then he has to make a movie about it, which explains all. Then we don't have to compare so many pictures again (which I don't do <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) and use our time for really important things. Sorry about being a bit negative, but after all, this IS the Official Negativity Thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i ignore that redirect a bit....because it's getting sooo long and nothing from TS...so i get bored (?) oopss <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    We ask ourselves the same thing..so that means i'm the next do ..and we're a dodo bird or doodoo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think although TS is helping us figure out the how's and the who's of the hoax but I guess TS is also trying to occupy us before the trial starts, probably to also reassure us this is a hoax because during the trial I don't think we will like what we hear. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    In arguments in my family, it seems everyone wants to have the last say, but then it just escalates, and only quits when they've had enough and both walk away mad, or one just doesn't respond anymore and the other one gives up. At the end of the day we love each other and are sorry. Seems to me that all of us here love Michael, that's why we're here, and we're already so few in number. I hope we don't go at it till it's last (wo)man standing since so many have left already.
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Hey! I have an idea!! Dinner! My house in an hour. Food is the love of my life. I love to feed my family and friends. You guys are my hoax family I will feed you. Let's share the joys of the table! We can laugh and tell silly stories about ourselves. Just take a break, get up and get going again. What do you say! Bring what you want to drink as there are a lot of us and could get costly. I'll take care of the food! See you in an hour!! Take care and LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!
    Sounds great to me! Ciberfood! (Although I already nibble on way too much by my computer! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
    Stop telling me what I shoud write or not, "all4loveandbelieve". Your way is weary inquisitorial.

COME ON!
    Agree, exactly my thoughts.
    Agree.

Guess who are stirring the shit over and over this time? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Souza must be so proud that the negativity thread is functioning brilliantly (no shortage of negativity and very hard to go off-topic!) and most of the bitch-fests are now safely contained in here!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Fantastic idea. Guys I know this sounds weird but all the bickering just makes me love you all even more, if we all agreed like robots I'd be worried. So even though I'm not feeling negative myself right now (give me time I just had a coffee) I don't mind hanging out on this thread. It could have been depressing but it's reassuring.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh my Gosh, This was hylarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "PureLove", all I wrote in my post is crystal clear and I am not changing my mind.

You can get all the tantrums you want and see monsters where there are non.
    Your reaction and behaviour is just confirming once more all about it.

No body in this forum has a problem with you, you have the problem with them (Can´t stand them) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. as soon as people don´t go your way or agree with someone else, they are evil or part of a conspiracy against you. What does it say to you?.

Also, you twist meanings to fit in to your victim view of yourself and rely on that in order to laugh at people, calling them crazy, evil and a long etc as we have seen in other threads.

There are people still in this forum (not banned ones) who don´t post because they feel afraid to express themselves and even need to start their sentences with a "please don´t bash me" or "please don´t call me crazy" or "please don´t laugh at me" and that is very wrong.

You fight too hard for the well being of your "image", so hard that turns in to the reality. You hate too much and contain much anger.
    As I mentioned before, the perception about yourself is way distorted "everyone is wrong and I am right and perfect". Well, guess what? the world is not against you.

It is nothing wrong in telling yourself that you are a positive being, but so far, I have not seen that positive side of yours <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

As I said, you have a loooooooooooooooong way to go and work <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

PD:
    Yes, I was banned by Mo for posting a pm in open forum, my bad. Nothing new btw <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Souza must be so proud that the negativity thread is functioning brilliantly (no shortage of negativity and very hard to go off-topic!) and most of the bitch-fests are now safely contained in here!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Fantastic idea. Guys I know this sounds weird but all the bickering just makes me love you all even more, if we all agreed like robots I'd be worried. So even though I'm not feeling negative myself right now (give me time I just had a coffee) I don't mind hanging out on this thread. It could have been depressing but it's reassuring.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> we are on the same wave

Actually, this negative thread is quite positve <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I do not suffer more in silence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    thsmiley_ZZpotty.gif
  • [youtube:2thu7lxb]
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Does the fact we all like the Negativity thread so much say something Freudian about us?!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Who would've thought it would be this much fun to be negative?!
    It´s a cleansing process <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> mirror image, rewiring.

Freud was biased.
  • Does the fact we all like the Negativity thread so much say something Freudian about us?!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Who would've thought it would be this much fun to be negative?!

aww come on! it is only 6 pages <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i remember the thread with the pictures of michael with all of the captions got up to like 140 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . come to think of it about 95% of those were sexual comments . but at least the focus was michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> focus <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> maybe we have lost our focus <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> where is that thread anyway ? there is a photo there i wanted to compare with something .and just for the record it has nothing to do with gold pants <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The visions thread was huge as well <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    *singing* meeeemorieeeeeee, like the colours of my miiiind <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->