The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    i think i must be having some sort of breakdown . cause i could swear people personalities are changing around here.

Changing? not really, just showing the "true colours", which in part is to change, assuming that people have not been honest with and about themselves, holding on behind the mask of being a "good person". To be one is not just enough to write about it, one needs to believe it and live up to the expectations, doing as preaching.

JMHO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> la, la ,la
    i think i must be having some sort of breakdown . cause i could swear people personalities are changing around here. have i gone off my rocker or is anyone else getting the same impression. or are we all just about to explode with this taking so long to come to a conclusion.

if it is that i have gone off my rocker break it to me gently please <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

As I said to Chloe earlier in another conversation,I think having multiple personality disorder is in fashion atm,great deal of people I come across seem to have it and don't appear to be taking any medication for it.

I'm still me,hating BS,people riding off Michael and people being ridiculous and shit.
    If you ever ear me being positive about KF,you know it isn't me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think your 'rocker' is still intact.LOL.

Well Sindirella, your approach is not fair towards members of this board who actually opened up and told us they were taking medication <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And no, I am not among the ones suffering from it, but I do really understand how they can feel about comments like this, let´s put it this way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I can NOT stand this person and I can NOT stand people who still support these kind of people by talking to them![/b]

Well, I guess you have a lot to work on. Should feel awful to feel so affected by others opinions.
  • I can NOT stand this person and I can NOT stand people who still support these kind of people by talking to them![/b]

Well, I guess you have a lot to work on. Should feel awful to feel so affected by others opinions.

Gema, nobody has the right to put down another person, just because the opinon of another person is not into their liking. What happened to purlove it is not her fault, people are so negative , and negativity brings everyone down. So I am responding to you because Purlove is right... She does not need to work on anything. Others need to work to be more positive. Please do not write any comments if you do not know what really happened. Blessings.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    When I said that ?! OMG........she just raised a controversial issue....of course Supervision is not MJ because MJ is...still dead BTW, to be as positive as I can be <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Supervision MJ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?

I think that Supervision needs to join this convo.

I think Supervision was banned as well. I tried clicking on her name and it says that user no longer exists. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Stop telling me what I shoud write or not, "all4loveandbelieve". Your way is weary inquisitorial.

I am awared of what happened. And you are not helping "PureLove" with quotes like:
    Purlove is right... She does not need to work on anything
    Others need to work to be more positive

If others need to work to be more positive, the way to help them towards that goalis with love and positive approaches, and that I have not seen from "PureLove" or from you, "all4loveandbelieve".

And yes, I reply to you both since you two seem to be in a symbiosis. Always expending too much time in a defensive and judgemental mood towards others but using too little time to apply those judgemental opinions on yourself.

This forum is full of FANTASTIC people who won´t post anymore because they are bored and afraid of being judged upon all the time by the same people.

It is people like you who really divide the community, not the trolls who are predictible, not the haters who are clear from the beginning, not the questioners who can be a pain in the ass at times, just people like you with so much anger hidden and maskarading it with "love" and stirring the shit over and over in the name of peace.

COME ON!
    When I said that ?! OMG........she just raised a controversial issue....of course Supervision is not MJ because MJ is...still dead BTW, to be as positive as I can be <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Supervision MJ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?

I think that Supervision needs to join this convo.

I think Supervision was banned as well. I tried clicking on her name and it says that user no longer exists. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

Oh <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    I knew this would happen sooner or later <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    So basically,this has turned into a bitch fest/slagging off/slanging thread against each other?
    Awesome.

I just wrote out a massive essay on getting along but tbh,there is no point in me posting it because it won't change anything.
    I am leaving this for you to all remember and that is it.

We are all here for ONE person and he is the number one priority at all times.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    As Gemma says, We're all feeling hoaxessed. We maybe need a bit of a hoax detox. Though the only way for me would be if I was forced into cold turkey withdrawal method by not being able to access the site. Panic attack just thinking of such a thing.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This forum is full of FANTASTIC people who won´t post anymore because they are bored and afraid of being judged upon all the time by the same people.

It is people like you who really divide the community, not the trolls who are predictible, not the haters who are clear from the beginning, not the questioners who can be a pain in the ass at times, just people like you with so much anger hidden and maskarading it with "love" and stirring the shit over and over in the name of peace.

COME ON!

it is sad isn't it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    In fact there was TS who said that if Michael would have exposed his ideas publicly and people didn't know it was him, they would probably be shocked and reject him?
    I know for sure TS said this. I just don't remember the update.

In this case, I have a hard time to believe that M would come up with the gay-pedo subject unless wanted to see the reactions of people.
    Direct observation.

I don't think he would do this, even if he would be in the condition to use a computer.
    It was just an observation about controversial issues raised by people.
    It is sad to think that the same scenario that happened to many people here could have happened to Michael
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Stop telling me what I shoud write or not, "all4loveandbelieve". Your way is weary inquisitorial.

I am awared of what happened. And you are not helping "PureLove" with quotes like:

If others need to work to be more positive, the way to help them towards that goalis with love and positive approaches, and that I have not seen from "PureLove" or from you, "all4loveandbelieve".

And yes, I reply to you both since you two seem to be in a symbiosis. Always expending too much time in a defensive and judgemental mood towards others but using too little time to apply those judgemental opinions on yourself.

COME ON!
    Agree, exactly my thoughts.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Seems to me that if Michael said he thought he could change Hitler, that means there's hope for people like KF and all others on the so-called hated list. "What would Michael do?" Doesn't mean there shouldn't be strategies (disciplines)for dealing with situations.
    Gema
    I've felt this sting several times myself. I'm always scared to offend or tick someone off, or show my stupidity in some area. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> But I know everyone has a different personality, level of confidence, knowlege and skills. Infighting is always going to eventually happen, but with joint effort and need for survival here, we will work it out. Let peace and harmony be our goal and ideal. It would be very very sad if many people left here because they don't like a bickering/attacking atmosphere. Every church, job location, family, neighbourhood, forum, etc., has got hypocrites. I might be one and not even know it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Bible verse paraphrases: "Let him who thinks he stands, take heed lest he fall." and "There but for the grace of God go I." and "Let him be slow to judge and quick to listen."
    by RK » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 pm
    As Gemma says, We're all feeling hoaxessed. We maybe need a bit of a hoax detox. Though the only way for me would be if I was forced into cold turkey withdrawal method by not being able to access the site. Panic attack just thinking of such a thing.
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Amen to that! Don't I know it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Stop telling me what I shoud write or not, "all4loveandbelieve". Your way is weary inquisitorial.

COME ON!

Gema, please spare me, You do not know me and i don't know you, actually I am not an angry person, I am a peaceful person, do you think I haven't been chewed and spit up in this forum? I still continue posting. I do not want to offend anyone, I do not know purelove, but I read RFYL and she is not a positive person. I would defend anyone who has been bitten their heads off. So Gema I wish you a good day.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hey! I have an idea!! Dinner! My house in an hour. Food is the love of my life. I love to feed my family and friends. You guys are my hoax family I will feed you. Let's share the joys of the table! We can laugh and tell silly stories about ourselves. Just take a break, get up and get going again. What do you say! Bring what you want to drink as there are a lot of us and could get costly. I'll take care of the food! See you in an hour!! Take care and LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!
  • okay..i don't know if i can whine about this but here i go:
    I dislike one user that said they had a vision in which Michael was in a sexual act with a man...and that 'he' is so sure MJ was a pedophile and a gay man....okay.....now here goes my part: "who the hell you think you are Supervision? have yourself a cold shower and a chinese water drop therapy for your lost brain...seriously....if i dream Mj at night kissing a man doesn't mean he's gay in real life...plus you hide your hate by adding some "i love mj but" "i respect mj but"...get a F out of here !" that's it.....i had to get this off my chest.

THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU girl!!! I 100% agree with you. I do NOT believe this SV person is a fan of MJ! She jumped on us when we decided to report the hate videos through MJ. What kind of fan would be fine with those kind of videos to stay on the net??? And what kind of fan would accuse Michael of being a gay and also write that Michael wanted to be with the kids in a way he was accused of!?! I can NOT stand this person and I can NOT stand people who still support these kind of people by talking to them!

@ Papillon bleu every day I read something new, and stupid. Michael kissing a man where under a tree? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Maybe he was kissing me? I am full woman <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Le papillon bleu, come ils disent en français, qu'elle mange la m.a.r.d.e.. ( I hope you speak french) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Michael kissing a man was my example how people can be so dumb...and they are the ones that eat that merde like Supervision.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Okay my next rant is that ambulance photo.....what's the big mystery about it ? <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> TS help us!

Hi Papillon,
    I also asked this question in the TIAI March 9 thread, and you replied to me that you were wondering the same. And it seems we're both still wondering! I got some good explanations by Souza, Sharali and Wishingstar why they felt analysing those pictures again was a good thing, and I sure can relate to what they were replying to me, but I still can't ignore the feeling that it's not important anymore, it's important for me to know how we can be there for M if he wants us to, and what were his reasons for this hoax. We must know how we can explain the hoax to people who are sceptic and negative about the how's and why's, and there will be many people who don't want to listen to Michael when he decides to come back. They will think it's just another attention getting action, rather than to listen what he really has to say. If he wants us and the world to know HOW he did it, then he has to make a movie about it, which explains all. Then we don't have to compare so many pictures again (which I don't do <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) and use our time for really important things. Sorry about being a bit negative, but after all, this IS the Official Negativity Thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Okay my next rant is that ambulance photo.....what's the big mystery about it ? <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> TS help us!

Hi Papillon,
    I also asked this question in the TIAI March 9 thread, and you replied to me that you were wondering the same. And it seems we're both still wondering! I got some good explanations by Souza, Sharali and Wishingstar why they felt analysing those pictures again was a good thing, and I sure can relate to what they were replying to me, but I still can't ignore the feeling that it's not important anymore, it's important for me to know how we can be there for M if he wants us to, and what were his reasons for this hoax. We must know how we can explain the hoax to people who are sceptic and negative about the how's and why's, and there will be many people who don't want to listen to Michael when he decides to come back. They will think it's just another attention getting action, rather than to listen what he really has to say. If he wants us and the world to know HOW he did it, then he has to make a movie about it, which explains all. Then we don't have to compare so many pictures again (which I don't do <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) and use our time for really important things. Sorry about being a bit negative, but after all, this IS the Official Negativity Thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i ignore that redirect a bit....because it's getting sooo long and nothing from TS...so i get bored (?) oopss <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    We ask ourselves the same thing..so that means i'm the next do ..and we're a dodo bird or doodoo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I want to winge about the limitted smilies available for expressing oneself. I can't help but look back with longing at the assorted smilies we had during our camp out on MJKIT. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes to more smileys!!

ABSOLUTELY ! WE WANT MORE AND BETTER SMILEY'S ! WE CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS OURSELVES WELL ENOUGH WITH THE SMILY'S WE HAVE. SOUZA PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE CAN WE HAVE MORE SMILEY' WE WILL TAKE REALLY GOOD CARE OF THEM AND FEED THEM AND CLEAN UP AFTER THEM. OH GOD ! IF WE DON'T GET SOME MORE SMILEY'S I THINK I MAY JUST HAVE TO GIVE UP ON THIS WHOLE HOAX THING AND GO SOME PLACE WHERE THEY HAVE BETTER ONES. AND YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY MAKES ME CRAZY MAD HOW SOME OF YOU GUYS JUST RUN OFF TO SOME SMILEY SITE AND GET YOUR OWN AND BRING BACK HERE TO TAUNT ME WITH THEM. SO RUDE!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ok i think i got my rant before my whine and cry , but i feel so much better <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    boy am i glad no one can get through this computer screen right now. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It is because you are deactivated Runfayalife. First you jumped on members by calling us sheeps just because we read TS's posts and then you attacked to Souza and wrote that she's giving you the creeps.

Wow, I missed this. RFYL really said that <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?
    But why <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

No, she didn´t. Was a guest who worte that.
    And you "dear" Souza give a lot of us the creeps.
    You still can't stand to hear the other side of the story now do you.
    It's YOUR way or NO way....unfortunatly something will never change

Yeah....about that...
    I can NOT stand this person and I can NOT stand people who still support these kind of people by talking to them![/b]

I can not stand you Gema, that is a fact but I NEVER jump on you and when we argue, I never humiliate you with my personal attacks to your personality like you did to me. You are jumping on me once again and for what; to protect SuperVision person! Did you realize that you are supporting all negative people on the forum like SV or RFYL? I wonder why? I'm negative against negativity which makes me a positive person. And don't worry, I'm not that gullible to be affected by others' stupid theories. If I was one, I would have believed that the old guy was MJ in disguise in the HT video. Or I would believe that every double was MJ and when I see MJ I would think that he was a double if I was affected by some. So I am not the one you need to worry about who was affected by others. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Wow. Just wow. This thread is holding up to its name.......

I am awared of what happened.

Of course you were aware Gema. But as far as I saw your conversations with SV, you like negativity and do not care even if the negativity is towards Michael. And it's probably because you love negativity and that's why you supported RFYL or maybe just because you argued with me and do not like me and that was the only reason why you supported RFYL.

Awww how sad that SV and RFYL who were so "FANTASTIC" can not make any posts on the forum no more. These are the people you call fantastic! And if there're any other who are afraid to express their opinion, they're such cowards and stupid. NOBODY jumps on someone just because s/he has a different approach to the hoax. I explained this before in one of my previous posts. People jump on others because they spread negativity on the forum all the time and try to influence other people with their opinions and they start attacking others and humiliating them. That's when people jump on them. I'm sorry that I couldn't be like you and feed negativity on the forum! You like to start fights like you do here and now I understand why you were banned before.
  • is there a priest in the house <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html<!-- m -->

COME ON!

Gema, please spare me, You do not know me and i don't know you, actually I am not an angry person, I am a peaceful person, do you think I haven't been chewed and spit up in this forum? I still continue posting. I do not want to offend anyone, I do not know purelove, but I read RFYL and she is not a positive person. I would defend anyone who has been bitten their heads off. So Gema I wish you a good day.

When people agree or support each other, that is so ok but when someone agrees with me and supports me it seems like they can not stand it. And I wonder if this is just a coincidence that a mod who argued with all4loveandbelieve in the Charlie Sheen thread comes here and support the other part. Should we call them living in a symbiosis now? all4loveandbelieve defended Souza many times too. As far as I see, she's someone who defends people that she thinks that are right. She can not stand injustice. Thank you so much for understanding the situation so well and supporting me all4loveandbelieve but it seems like these people are going to eat you alive for supporting me, so you'd better stop defending others on the forum as some people with bad intensions are going to keep on attacking you because of this.