The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Oj9az.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    c_laugh.gifc_laugh.gif
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    To the ones experiencing frustration climbing mountain's height:<br /><br />
    <br />"No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance.  No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it's right. <br /><br />And always believe in yourself.  And not matter who's around you that is being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off.  Because whatever you believe, you become."<br /><br />~ Michael Jackson ~<br />
    <br />http://www.examiner.com/cultural-trends-in-national/michael-jackson-says-believe-yourself-and-persevere-he-unites-billions-of-people-video<br /> <br /> bearhug <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1332024702:
    <br />Oj9az.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :shock: OMG! afraid/ <br /><br />SEHF what happened to the turtle's shells?
    on 1332023633:
    <br />My keg of Heineken just ran out  :cry: just kidding I drink Guinness  8-) <br />
    <br /><br />Guinness: the only beer making you draw in the froth. <br /><br />guinness%20shamrock.jpg<br /><br /> ;)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1332071369:
    <br />To the ones experiencing frustration climbing mountain's height:<br /><br />
    <br />"No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance.  No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it's right. <br /><br />And always believe in yourself.  And not matter who's around you that is being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off.  Because whatever you believe, you become."<br /><br />~ Michael Jackson ~<br />
    <br /><br /> bearhug
    <br /><br />Thank you for reminding this word of wisdom Grace. It is so true. Michael is a very intelligent and wise man. <br /><br /> bearhug
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Frogs Rule!<br /><br />FrogTurtle--35859.jpg<br /><br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1331906902:
    <br />
    on 1331906602:
    <br />How come I keep getting redirected to advertisements? It is more than irritating. If I wanted to buy toner I'd go to a website that I trust, not click on a link because it popped up. Grrr....<br /><br />To all of those that don't feel appreciated or loved or acknowledged or understood or etc., etc., etc. - I am thankful every day that you are still here to add your wonderful and unique flavor to this site. Blessings to you.<br />
    <br /><br />I posted on Facebook, Twitter and on the forum that the host had a problem yesterday with the security. It's solved now, but you have to empty your cache and delete your cookies. I have no more problems after doing that.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, Souza. I'll do that.<br /><br />For some reason I didn't even know we were on Facebook. You've been busy!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I wonder who keeps hacking the forum...and why.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1332886840:
    <br />I wonder who keeps hacking the forum...and why.<br />
    <br /><br />It's quite simple actually.<br />It's BLACKJACK >:( :suspect: :errrr: :images:<br />Come on Blackjack, ain't I your bff??? W@hy won't you talk to me anymore :over-react-smiley:...I know I'm not Michael Jackson but come on, how can you let down your bff :suspect: :Crash:  :icon_twisted:?
    Whoever it is needs to put his/her energy in to something else than stalking the forum and hacking it just to target Souza. Personal vendettas for this long are something to worry about.<br /><br />Either is a very immature person or one to be far away from. Way too obsessed playing around "hack and fix" for how long? 3 years???<br /><br />Creeepyyyy
    oh come on
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    :-\  :-\  :-\
    I seem to be reminded of my unimportance and imperfections pretty much lately.<br />I start the day in good mood. <br />Then while meeting the vampires of my life whom I have to meet regularly, I have a hard time keeping my smiles, my laughter and my love and not get cynical over these endless attacks. <br /><br />Mother Theresa's poem coming into my mind:<br /><br />
    <br /> Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;<br /> Give the world the best you've got anyway.<br /> <br /> You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;<br /> It was never between you and them anyway[size=4pt].[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />God give me serenity and strength to forget about those "how can I make my day negative" nerds, those self-appointed mud-wallowers and dirt-throwers instantly when I have to meet them and keep You in my mind and keep in mind what it's all about:<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
    I want to know if it's a hoax when Michael tells the girl in Thriller he's out of gas. She doesn't seem to believe him :suspect:.<br />This guy just can't be trusted.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Not particularly whiney, cry-ey or ranty, but everywhere I go on the forum it seems we're discussing fakes, past usernames, internet dangers etc etc, in the absence I suppose of any real current hoaxy stuff to talk about.  I've delved into old posts, my own included, and archives (you know, when one thing leads you on to another!) and found stuff I never understood before about a few people, me included .....  but it all smacks of boredom! Yes, I've got a day off and it's raining!<br /><br />And how did Easter go by with no word (or eggs!) from TS, The Sign or Front?
    on 1334149813:
    <br />Not particularly whiney, cry-ey or ranty, but everywhere I go on the forum it seems we're discussing fakes, past usernames, internet dangers etc etc, in the absence I suppose of any real current hoaxy stuff to talk about.  I've delved into old posts, my own included, and archives (you know, when one thing leads you on to another!) and found stuff I never understood before about a few people, me included .....  but it all smacks of boredom! Yes, I've got a day off and it's raining!<br /><br />And how did Easter go by with no word (or eggs!) from TS, The Sign or Front?<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed curls. There's nothing new to discuss about that we started to talk about old "insiders". This silence had been long enough and wish I could know the reason of it. And yeah, no post from TS/Front on Easter looks like another part of this hoax silence which is so boring!
    on 1333039425:
    <br />I seem to be reminded of my unimportance and imperfections pretty much lately.<br />I start the day in good mood. <br />Then while meeting the vampires of my life whom I have to meet regularly, I have a hard time keeping my smiles, my laughter and my love and not get cynical over these endless attacks. <br /><br />Mother Theresa's poem coming into my mind:<br /><br />
    <br /> Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;<br /> Give the world the best you've got anyway.<br /> <br /> You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;<br /> It was never between you and them anyway[size=4pt].[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />God give me serenity and strength to forget about those "how can I make my day negative" nerds, those self-appointed mud-wallowers and dirt-throwers instantly when I have to meet them and keep You in my mind and keep in mind what it's all about:<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />"God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference."<br /><br />Just ignore those who make you feel unimportant because you are important. Do not allow them to ruin your day coz they are not worth it. Focus on the ones that really love and care for you. They are the ones who are important, not those selfish leeches. Although we never met personally, you are so much appreciated by me. Love you.  :bearhug:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Where's Applehead
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1334157635:
    <br />Where's Applehead <br />
    dunno! miss her too!<br /><br />maybe she'll be more free to join us these days... as the Orthodox Easter approaches, so she sure must have some days off too
    on 1334156626:
    <br /><br />"God grant me the senility..."<br />
    <br /><br />OMG purelove did you really mean it ? <br /><br /> :icon_lol: <br /><br />I'm gonna give my best as to this senility ...<br />but imagine entering the office asking "oh btw, what was your name again ... ?"<br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br /><br />txs for the heads-up!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1334228726:
    <br />
    on 1334156626:
    <br /><br />OMG purelove did you really mean it ? <br /><br /> :icon_lol: <br /><br />I'm gonna give my best as to this senility ...<br />but imagine entering the office asking "oh btw, what was your name again ... ?"<br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br /><br />txs for the heads-up!<br />
    <br /><br />PureLove is right! Forgetting is a gift. If you forget those who hurt you, then you're free from the pain. I also sometimes wish I could forget everything I have been through and wish to have a fresh new start with new people. But at least you have this forum where you can spend some great time with great people so cheer up  :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :penguin: :penguin: 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    PureLove<br />
    "God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference."
    <br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Diggyon, you are so right! I've often wished I had a better memory, but bad memories would not fade then either.<br />
    Had a shit day
    on 1334228726:
    <br />
    on 1334156626:
    <br /><br />OMG purelove did you really mean it ? <br /><br /> :icon_lol: <br /><br />I'm gonna give my best as to this senility ...<br />but imagine entering the office asking "oh btw, what was your name again ... ?"<br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br /><br />txs for the heads-up!<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Yes, I did. It's good to have senility to forget bad memories. as long as it doesn't make you forget all good ones too.  :icon_lol:
  • @MissG....  Don't desperate !!!! Tomorrow will be a better day, Michael will probably be reading your post and will send you all his support !!!<br /><br />The best is yet to come !!!  :moonwalk_: