The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I guess we're all survivors here!  Soft on the inside and hard on the outside--have to be!<br /><br />Tink, so glad you're okay!  Your friend should probably not get into medical work! :errrr:<br /><br />Grace, your day sounds mysteriously depressing... :animal0017:  Hope tomorrow's better!<br /><br />RK, you have a way with words! How could your boss resist such a fine excuse? :icon_lol:<br /><br />Alas, I have to go to work soon... :Pulling_hair:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1334879132:
    <br />I haven't seen MJFAN7 on here in a while, I hope she's alright.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm worried about her too. I hope she is well.  :icon_e_sad:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1334955045:
    <br />
    on 1334879132:
    <br />I haven't seen MJFAN7 on here in a while, I hope she's alright.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm worried about her too. I hope she is well.  :icon_e_sad:<br />
    <br />I´ve sent her a pm days ago. No response. I am worried as well.<br />And haven´t seen applehead around for quite a while now.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi everyone, it's funny I was reading an old post from MJFAN7 yesterday and wondered where she went to?  She had some great posts, Applehead did as well.  It's funny how people are here everyday and then they are gone.  I hope they know they are missed.  I wonder these days why people leave not just here, but work,  friends, situations......So many reasons I guess, do they get bored with a situation, do they lose hope?  Do they decide to move on on their own?  Has something terrible happened?  Always a scarey thought.  I pray in this case that MJFAN7 and Applehead are well and that they come back to us soon as they are missed. 
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    So do I, hope they're fine! I was really upset yesterday, and you all helped immensely, just by allowing me to vent. My problems are minute, compared to many others in the scheme of things.<br /> :bearhug: to all!<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    and what about All4loveandbelieve? she was always so positive, I love reading her posts..does anyone know if she is all right?
    on 1334994348:
    <br />and what about All4loveandbelieve? she was always so positive, I love reading her posts..does anyone know if she is all right?<br />
    <br /><br />She is fine.  :icon_e_smile: She broke her leg and is in the hospital for physical therapy but she will be back in May. 
    on 1334956787:
    <br />Hi everyone, it's funny I was reading an old post from MJFAN7 yesterday and wondered where she went to?  She had some great posts, Applehead did as well.  It's funny how people are here everyday and then they are gone.  I hope they know they are missed.  I wonder these days why people leave not just here, but work,  friends, situations......So many reasons I guess, do they get bored with a situation, do they lose hope?  Do they decide to move on on their own?  Has something terrible happened?  Always a scarey thought.  I pray in this case that MJFAN7 and Applehead are well and that they come back to us soon as they are missed. <br />
    <br /><br />I don't know much about Applehead but MJFAN7 wouldn't let the hoax go all of a sudden. She is so young, just 15 years old and she was having some issues with her father. She wrote on this thread many times about her problems. So, I hope it's not about her dad again and I hope she's fine.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Guys...I remember  Applehead saying once she was hoping to get a job that would involve her having to relocate. Maybe she got it. I hope all is well with both Apple and MJFAN7 <br /><br />Applehead and MJFAN7.....we miss you guys and just want to know you are OK.  :bearhug:<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    People leave maybe because they are disappointed. Maybe many of them lost hope. Too much time passed and nothing happened. Maybe we who are still here are the most stubborn or we just can not accept we were wrong. <br />The clock is ticking and some day we'll have to leave it all behind too  :-\.<br />It's so sad :-\.<br />But MJ can not be erased from our hearts never, till the die we die and after.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1334948047:
    <br />Hope tomorrow's better!
    <br /><br />No reason for constantly having a bad mood. <br />I just had to vent. <br />Thanks to everybody wishing me well!<br />Positive solutions are just around the corner.  :icon_e_smile: <br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1335013249:
    <br />
    on 1334994348:
    <br />and what about All4loveandbelieve? she was always so positive, I love reading her posts..does anyone know if she is all right?<br />
    <br /><br />She is fine.  :icon_e_smile: She broke her leg and is in the hospital for physical therapy but she will be back in May. <br />
    <br />Oh, thank you PureLove!  :bearhug: I hope that after recovery she will come here.  :bearhug:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1335078890:
    <br />
    on 1335013249:
    <br />
    on 1334994348:
    <br /><br />She is fine.  :icon_e_smile: She broke her leg and is in the hospital for physical therapy but she will be back in May. <br />
    <br />Oh, thank you PureLove!  :bearhug: I hope that after recovery she will come here.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />I have also been in touch with All4loveandbelieve via twitter and she wishes to say hi and that she misses everyone, but will be back around the end of May. She also is happy for me to share her  Twitter  :)
    on 1335078890:
    <br />
    on 1335013249:
    <br />
    on 1334994348:
    <br />Oh, thank you PureLove!  :bearhug: I hope that after recovery she will come here.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />NP sweets.  :bearhug: Yep, she'll be back, hopefully before MJ BAMs.  :icon_lol:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I don’t feel any negative energy here, so I have to believe that all is well with the members who are absent and that they will be back when the time is right for them to return.  Probably just taking a breaks as is needed sometimes or busy with things that won’t permit them to visit for a spell.  What ever is keeping them away, hugs to the room, all around…those present and those who are missed.  :bearhug:
    I was told I don't have enough stamina to drive to Santa Barbara & back on my own for the 12 hour ordeal on Wed., because of just getting clear of the constant Migraines for what, the first time in over a decade or more? I can't remember.  :'(<br /><br />But the Migraines - they're gone! That...is of itself, priceless.<br /><br />
  • I skipped right to the last page so I apologize for missing out on wonderful posts on the earlier pages.<br /><br />I tend to think that many who have retreated are just busy with life and at certain times they need to take a step back. I took a step back a couple of months ago - not sure anyone noticed, but it was needed because I found myself become negative and critical. I still don't post as much as I used to. It has nothing to do with Michael or the hoax, just situations in general. I think it's the case with others.<br /><br />Tink - you are one strong minded woman and I admire you. I wish you total healing in your body and success in all of your endeavors. My sister gets migraines, which is the closest that I can relate, and when she has one she cannot drive as it throws her balance off. I wish you well.<br /><br />Gina - you have an exceptional way with words. I can't explain it but even when you are down it brings a smile to my face to read your posts. I think you are so much smarter than you try to give off in your posts.<br /><br />Hugs to all of you. Keep the faith - it's been a long ride and I'd like to start seeing the end in sight but will be patient knowing that I'm not the only one on this adventure.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    Stuck in bed all day long with sore throat, stomach ache and worst of all a blocked nose  :over-react-smiley: I was meant to go see The Avengers at the cinema  <br /><br /><br /> :images: body<br />
    on 1335652380:
    <br />Stuck in bed all day long with sore throat, stomach ache and worst of all a blocked nose  :over-react-smiley: I was meant to go see The Avengers at the cinema  <br /><br /><br /> :images: body<br />
    <br /><br />Awww! That really bites!  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: <br /><br />
  • on 1335652380:
    <br />Stuck in bed all day long with sore throat, stomach ache and worst of all a blocked nose  :over-react-smiley: I was meant to go see The Avengers at the cinema  <br /><br /><br /> :images: body<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sorry, Katie - and on the weekend too. That really stinks. I hope you feel better soon :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Katie2..I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.....being sick is just the worst!  I always pray for health for all that I know and love......that includes the forum here!  I hope you are feeling better!  I can't wait to see The Avengers!!!!  It opens May4th officially...did you win passes for a pre-opening thing.....what a bum thing for you : ( !!!!!  I love the all the Avenger characters and movies...my favorite still has to be Iron Man though.....I get so excited each and every time I watch it! <br />I hope and prey this sickness will go away quickly and that you can enjoy what I am sure is going to be an awesome movie!<br />Here's a little chicken soup to help you feel better!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjDbAo2VnbA51XcM1LyuLmJ8UVOULFBIljNGo8nwWDoCjle_l_<br /><br />Blessings to you!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Mmmm...that soup looks yummy Wish  :icon_geek:...but I'll be nice and let Katie have it lol.<br /><br />I hope you feel better soon Katie.  Listen to, or watch, some MJ...he's always my first line of defense  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />@Voice...your absence was noticed and you were missed.  Glad to see you back  :bearhug:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • I'm lost, I don't get anything any more, I feel like I'm falling behind or that I'm not on the same page any more, I don't understand this hoax or anything in it and I don't understand why I don't understand it, I just feel like I used to and now I'm not feeling it any more....I'm just, stumped with everything, I just think like 'whatever' sometimes...I don't know, now that I'm looking at it, if I should of looked this far.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1335696007:
    <br />I'm lost, I don't get anything any more, I feel like I'm falling behind or that I'm not on the same page any more, I don't understand this hoax or anything in it and I don't understand why I don't understand it, I just feel like I used to and now I'm not feeling it any more....I'm just, stumped with everything, I just think like 'whatever' sometimes...I don't know, now that I'm looking at it, if I should of looked this far.<br />
    <br />Hi Illusion. First of all...the most important thing. A big  :bearhug: and then maybe a few thoughts about what you are going through at present.  I think that many of us feel like we don't understand all things hoax these days. You can still have trust even when you don't understand. I trust my car will start when I turn the ignition, however I don't understand the mechanics of how that happens. Many times I have to leave the intricate theories and questions of the hoax and steal away to reconnect with what first inspired me to spend nearly 3 years at this. And that was the beauty of 'the man'.  Maybe immerse yourself in the art of Michael and stories of his humanity and generosity and see if that spark is rekindled. <br />I hope you feel better soon, and know that this banana bender cares about you and what you are going through. 
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    on 1335701489:
    <br />
    on 1335696007:
    <br />I'm lost, I don't get anything any more, I feel like I'm falling behind or that I'm not on the same page any more, I don't understand this hoax or anything in it and I don't understand why I don't understand it, I just feel like I used to and now I'm not feeling it any more....I'm just, stumped with everything, I just think like 'whatever' sometimes...I don't know, now that I'm looking at it, if I should of looked this far.<br />
    <br />Hi Illusion. First of all...the most important thing. A big  :bearhug: and then maybe a few thoughts about what you are going through at present.  I think that many of us feel like we don't understand all things hoax these days. You can still have trust even when you don't understand. I trust my car will start when I turn the ignition, however I don't understand the mechanics of how that happens. Many times I have to leave the intricate theories and questions of the hoax and steal away to reconnect with what first inspired me to spend nearly 3 years at this. And that was the beauty of 'the man'.  Maybe immerse yourself in the art of Michael and stories of his humanity and generosity and see if that spark is rekindled. <br />I hope you feel better soon, and know that this banana bender cares about you and what you are going through.  <br />
    <br /><br />Use_ what RK said is right on.    Follow what she says and you will see that spark rekindle.  Perfect wording RK!  Love to All of you  :bearhug: