The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @sweetsunsetwithMJ,<br /><br />thanks for your words! actually, your user name sheers me up already, Lol!
  • @MissG.... Actually my user name reflects the  3 things I like the most: Chocolate (sweet), Sunsets and MJ
    LOL....me 2! Hahaha We should be sisters then!
  • LOL !!!  :thjajaja121:
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    This is one of my first couple posts this year. <br />I got really sick last year and it was hard for me to find time to post and mod,<br />But I'm back now.<br />And it's not hard to believe there hasn't been a BAM. :icon_lol:<br /><br />Welp. Time to catch up on the new hoax slang.
  • @Loma.... welcome back to your house, I hope you'll be totally recovered. Much Love.  :bearhug:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1334428072:
    <br />This is one of my first couple posts this year. <br />I got really sick last year and it was hard for me to find time to post and mod,<br />But I'm back now.<br />And it's not hard to believe there hasn't been a BAM. :icon_lol:<br /><br />Welp. Time to catch up on the new hoax slang.<br />
    <br /><br />Welcome back loma. Hope all is well with you and with your health.  :bearhug:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I came down with a bout of flu since yesterday....it hurts to talk...but at least my typing fingers are pain free....<br />guess I better ring work and tell them....<br />ring.. ring.....<br />Hello....<br />Hey...it's me...I can't make it in to work today....<br />Why? what's wrong....<br />I have anal glaucoma.....<br />What's that....<br />I can't see my ass coming to work...
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1334632938:
    <br />I came down with a bout of flu since yesterday....it hurts to talk...but at least my typing fingers are pain free....<br />guess I better ring work and tell them....<br />ring.. ring.....<br />Hello....<br />Hey...it's me...I can't make it in to work today....<br />Why? what's wrong....<br />I have anal glaucoma.....<br />What's that....<br />I can't see my ass coming to work...<br />
    <br /><br />hahahhahahahhahah!!!<br />good excuse  ;D
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1334632938:
    <br />I came down with a bout of flu since yesterday....it hurts to talk...but at least my typing fingers are pain free....<br />guess I better ring work and tell them....<br />ring.. ring.....<br />Hello....<br />Hey...it's me...I can't make it in to work today....<br />Why? what's wrong....<br />I have anal glaucoma.....<br />What's that....<br />I can't see my ass coming to work...<br />
    <br /><br />good one! :LolLolLolLol:
    on 1334632938:
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I want you know that you all make me happy  :icon_e_smile:  :icon_razz:  :compute:...Thanks guys !!!  :bearhug:  :michael-jackson:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Another sh*tty day. Gotta exercise my senility. Glass cage did not help much.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1334865470:
    <br />Another sh*tty day. Gotta exercise my senility. Glass cage did not help much.<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmmm..... I have noticed that you had many sh*tty days lately!!  :icon_pale: Why don't you just tell us what happened! Talking about it will make you feel better! Why don't you give it a try? :abouttime:
    on 1334865470:
    <br />Gotta exercise my senility.
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :bearhug: I'm here to listen if you want to share.  :icon_e_wink:
    Why wouldn´t people just relax and stop being defensive? Some people are just plain rude and not professional at all and I may add that at times people who are ugly to look are even uglier inside...no balance there...
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I started to go into Anaphylactic Shock last night, as a friend stopped by. His answer? "Oh, I don't have time to drive you to the ER, got a meeting." And took OFF! New beta blocker to stop Migraines caused blood pressure drop, itchy rash spreading down arms, throat was beginning to swell. I went to my neighbors, croaked out what was happening, and they gave me Benadryl, and would take me to the ER, if need be.<br /><br />I took asthma inhaler too, tried to call a nurse with ins., but they were too busy? Fortunately, what I took was enough to reverse the worst over 20 minutes. Hives took longer.<br /><br />Today I'm sad, because I'd even co-signed a car for him, when no one else would; now I know why. He just...has no apparent conscience, outside of himself.  :icon_e_sad: He wonders why his dates don't last. If I were a cat, he'd have rushed me to the vet ER, no question. :icon_lol:<br /><br />Definitely ranks up there with: Worst...night...EVER!<br /><br />I am getting Epi-pens tomorrow...<br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    That's terrible! Glad you're okay, and had caring neighbors.  yes, Epi-pens definitely. <br />
    Tink, that "friend" should not be called a friend.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    My internet has been all day Working bad, shit :computer-losy-smiley:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I haven't seen MJFAN7 on here in a while, I hope she's alright.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Tink! How scarey.  Thank God you are ok.  Epi pens are good to have on hand.  Last year my neighbor was stung by a bee while working in his yard and he started running for his house for his epi pen.  I started to chase after him to assist him and he started stripping his cloths off because the bees were in his pants.....What's a girl to do?  So I just yelled to him and gave him privacy he laughed and said he was ok.  What a show!  Yahoo!  Funny but the next  thyme it was that epi pen that saved him.  So please get some.  Don't want anything to happen to you  :bearhug:  p.s.  your friend is NO FRIEND at all.  Please re-evaluate the situation!  Lots of Love
    on 1334875357:
    <br />That's terrible! Glad you're okay, and had caring neighbors.  yes, Epi-pens definitely.<br />
    <br /><br />@mindseye - Thank you!  :bearhug: <br /><br />
    on 1334875515:
    <br />Tink, that "friend" should not be called a friend.<br />
    <br /><br />@MissG - I'm afraid you may be right. I just realized he was the one urging me to go bike riding the day I was hit - then said I wasn't pedaling fast enough and abandoned me, just before I got hit by the SUV... :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />
    on 1334880819:
    <br />Tink! How scarey.  Thank God you are ok.  Epi pens are good to have on hand.  Last year my neighbor was stung by a bee while working in his yard and he started running for his house for his epi pen.  I started to chase after him to assist him and he started stripping his cloths off because the bees were in his pants.....What's a girl to do?  So I just yelled to him and gave him privacy he laughed and said he was ok.  What a show!  Yahoo!  Funny but the next  thyme it was that epi pen that saved him.  So please get some.  Don't want anything to happen to you  :bearhug:  p.s.  your friend is NO FRIEND at all.  Please re-evaluate the situation!  Lots of Love<br />
    <br /><br />@sandythyme - Thank you, and I am thanking God to be alive! Funny about your neighbor, btw, thanks for sharing, lol. I am re-evaluating. Spoke with him today, and he said, "Oh, you still carrying on about that?" :o He's not all bad, but I guess this is why I'm straight, and he's a gay roommate.<br /><br />I survived, and I feel pretty good right now, and have been working today.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Tink...I am sure glad you are OK and on the mend...wow, people these days are so self absorbed.  It's always about them first.  I have always been of the mindset by putting myself second, I come in first.  It's simple......treat people the way you want to be treated.  I can't believe your friend...wow.  Like I said, glad you are better now.....<br /><br />Blessings
    on 1334901982:
    <br />@Tink...I am sure glad you are OK and on the mend...wow, people these days are so self absorbed.  It's always about them first.  I have always been of the mindset by putting myself second, I come in first.  It's simple......treat people the way you want to be treated.  I can't believe your friend...wow.  Like I said, glad you are better now.....<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Me too, wishingstar - I tend to take care of others out of habit, from coming from a large family. Most people don't understand that, and don't reciprocate. What other's perceive as a weakness though, is truly a strength.  :bearhug: